Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) DDO (Read 7639 times)
SickCat
Korthos Resident

Chocolate Salty Balls

Re: DDO
Reply #50 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 12:11pm
Print Post  
What if I do not wish to, 'fuck myself'.  Can you offer an alternative?  Hello?  Hmmmmm.  He let the door hit his ass on the way out.

-Put em in your mouth and suck em.
-Early and often, wins the race...somehow.
Thelanis - Qetsil, Dorktastic, Krap, Qrap, Fysh, Skwash, Peachfuzz, Segment, Sometime, Belir, Sickcat
WWWICQ  
IP Logged

Nuckinfutz
Titan Demolisher

The Pig's a tease.

Reply #51 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
VAULTNAME201 wrote on Oct 31st, 2014 at 11:56am:
Lots of BS

FTFY.

/slap on

Remember alt.flame? Be thankful Im going easy on you. I remember having to dial 70,000 numbers before finding a computer response. No hard drives and having to load the OS before you could do much of anything. Hours of keyboarding just to find minimal amounts of information on a 1440baud modem. And your point was what?

What you need is a swift kick in that bald patch of skin with a mudflap to keep the dust out of your ass to knock that self importance attitude right out of your fucking skull. This isnt the 80's anymore and people dont play nice like that because it gets them in the legal trouble you mentioned. Back then, the police and the government barely monitored that kind of activity whereas now your fucked if you mock the president. Get outside more often, watch the news and get up to date information before coming in here acting like you actually have anything worth of value in the information department. Tardigrades have a higher IQ than you. Surround yourself with people who have brains instead of the idiots you do surround yourself with and you will find that, not only is your knowledge outdated, it's irrelevant to this forum. On top of that, this aint your house. Kindly see yourself to the door.

/slap off.

The Slapper.
« Last Edit: Nov 1st, 2014 at 2:27pm by Nuckinfutz »  

Felgor wrote on May 21st, 2013 at 3:45am:
DDO died a long time ago, we just all have trouble admitting it.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #52 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 8:54pm
Print Post  
never have I encountered such a bunch of faggot elitist assholes as I have here at the vault.

You've got it dead wrong. We're petty, small-time antisocial fuckwits. Not internet toughs or wannabe digital Robin Hoods. Even those of us with the 1337 skillz come here to bicker, safe in the knowledge that no one is going to expect any code heroics.

Case in point: your panty-twisted tirade.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #53 - Oct 31st, 2014 at 10:40pm
Print Post  
I have been a member of literally 100's of hacking,cracking, you name it type websites no fuck that bulletin board system before websites were even dreamed of and the one thing they all have in common is a community that is inspired to share information and help others out. Be it they have a grudge against a software company, feel that Cable TV charges too much or from an altruistic belief that all software should be free. Some of the above mentioned BBS's and websites discuss genuinely illegal activity That's felony's for the slow witted that frequent this site! Shit you can go to jail for a long time for and never have I encountered such a bunch of faggot elitist assholes as I have here at the vault. You elitist faggots are small time "terms of Service violators" and can go fuck your selves. Oh whine turbine might have sent a spy in here. Go to a real website and worry about an FBI knock at your door then get back to me fucking crybabies. Don't bother replying as I won't be back to this teenage hangout again.
That is all
have a wonderful day

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint