Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Prewarning to people (Read 20193 times)
ahti
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Prewarning to people
Reply #50 - Nov 15th, 2014 at 7:42am
Print Post  
TornadoJoe wrote on Nov 14th, 2014 at 4:40pm:
Listen faggot, I'm still waiting on you to post your name and server, once again, until you do shut your period slurping ass up!

dude this is just amazing how fucking stupid u are, first u show your retarded logic and now u try to be a badass? what u gonna do if he tell u who he is? u make toon that server and shadowhump him?  him? Grin
« Last Edit: Nov 15th, 2014 at 7:44am by ahti »  

IP Logged

Dhalgren
Big Sexy

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Nov 15th, 2014 at 8:01am
Print Post  
Hey, c'mon. He is totally badass. You know it's true because he said so on the Internet.

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Nov 15th, 2014 at 11:55am
Print Post  
ahti wrote on Nov 15th, 2014 at 7:42am:
dude this is just amazing how fucking stupid u are, first u show your retarded logic and now u try to be a badass? what u gonna do if he tell u who he is? u make toon that server and shadowhump him?  him? Grin

He was so sure that Turbine wouldn't give a fuck about him duping because he was VIP, ran his mouth then when I asked him to put up or shut up, he shut up, for a while, now he is back.  Try to pay attention please, I hate explaining shit now go lick the shit off your sister's chest I just layed.

IP Logged

NOTpopejubal
Epic Poster

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Nov 15th, 2014 at 12:06pm
Print Post  
vingles2 wrote on Nov 14th, 2014 at 10:11pm:
Need Some cards, any trades Thelanis?

[url][Prostitute picture][/url]

The part that blows my mind about this picture is the fact that it's a Getty images stock photo.

Someone posed for that just in case newspapers/pamphlets/etc. needed a picture of a stereotypical prostitute.

IP Logged

vingles2
Korthos Resident

I Love myself

Reply #54 - Nov 15th, 2014 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
NOTpopejubal wrote on Nov 15th, 2014 at 12:06pm:
The part that blows my mind about this picture is the fact that it's a Getty images stock photo.

Someone posed for that just in case newspapers/pamphlets/etc. needed a picture of a stereotypical prostitute.

Any one of you all got some Getty stock of the Anniversary Card Collection, that's whay I'm really after. By the way, I kept driving.

anchors away

IP Logged

Nuckinfutz
Titan Demolisher

The Pig's a tease.

Reply #55 - Nov 15th, 2014 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
I'm surprised they didnt remove it sooner. With as few cards as were possible, I would have remove it after 3 months.

Felgor wrote on May 21st, 2013 at 3:45am:
DDO died a long time ago, we just all have trouble admitting it.

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #56 - Nov 15th, 2014 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
Nuckinfutz wrote on Nov 15th, 2014 at 2:48pm:
I'm surprised they didnt remove it sooner. With as few cards as were possible, I would have remove it after 3 months.

They probably thought that the population would run out of cards after a couple of months after the start of the event which is hilarious.

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #57 - Nov 15th, 2014 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
Dhalgren wrote on Nov 15th, 2014 at 8:01am:
Hey, c'mon. He is totally badass. You know it's true because he said so on the Internet.

Your mother's deaf

IP Logged

FTL
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #58 - Nov 16th, 2014 at 3:14pm
Print Post  
Just tried to make some cards for a friend and the process wiped out everything I had in my bag all that is left is the D20 Sad

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #59 - Nov 16th, 2014 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
FTL wrote on Nov 16th, 2014 at 3:14pm:
Just tried to make some cards for a friend and the process wiped out everything I had in my bag all that is left is the D20 Sad

Bit bored? 
You've tried trolling across a few threads now.

Really sorry to hear that - better luck next time bro.....

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #60 - Nov 17th, 2014 at 7:28am
Print Post  
Thank you so much for that.   I have 4, number 5's so that means I have to decide what 4, +3 skill tomes to get and what toons to feed 'em to.

I may even have some cards left to get a couple +3 tomes on some deep alts.

I have DM'd campaigns in PnP D&D since about 1983, played several PC and console D&D games and been at DDO since 2009.  I have loved D&D from the moment I was exposed.

Turbine may be capitalizing on Shard sales so people can buy your duped shit but that doesn't mean you are keeping the game alive.   Not by a longshot.

I don't need your magnanimous LFMs carrying me through EEs with your duped shit to keep the game alive for me either.

I really don't GAF who you are, what you have done or your reasons for doing it.  I'm not going to chastise those who dupe or cheat and say how wrong it is either because yah know...'MUHRICA!!!

However, it's pathetic, weak-sauce, self-entitled princessy horse-shit and y'all know it.  Play the game or GTFO.

(Please feel free to respond with the cliche, typical Vault drivel of gay retarded <insert sex act> with <insert family member>)

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

Nuckinfutz
Titan Demolisher

The Pig's a tease.

Reply #61 - Nov 17th, 2014 at 1:03pm
Print Post  
Dude... Check out

Miley on a wrecking ball? Cute. Accept did it first before you were born bitch.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #62 - Nov 17th, 2014 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
Mokune wrote on Nov 17th, 2014 at 7:28am:
(Please feel free to respond with the cliche, typical Vault drivel of gay retarded <insert sex act> with <insert family member>)

How about a meh?

MMOs are interesting, because they merge what used to be the mostly solo experience of playing a computer game with what used to be mostly group experiences: board games, strategy games, PNP RPGs, etc.

Those who also play single-player computer games use cheat codes, or decide not to use cheat codes, and never have to deal with a supposedly sane person telling them that a cheat code involves morals in some way.

Those who don't enjoy single-player games have their minds twisted the other direction. They don't have to deal with some supposedly sane person telling them that cheating doesn't involve morals.

But in an MMO, those two crowds mix, and they really don't understand each other. Then they internet at each other.

And The Vault is here to screenshot the drama.

So to you, sir, and your attempt at intolerance almost as an afterthought, I say meh. Where is the drama, the stupefying ignorance, the holy assumption that only your point of view is correct and different views are mentally suspect?

I shall say meh again if you do not appease us.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #63 - Nov 17th, 2014 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Nov 17th, 2014 at 1:57pm:
How about a meh?

MMOs are interesting, because they merge what used to be the mostly solo experience of playing a computer game with what used to be mostly group experiences: board games, strategy games, PNP RPGs, etc.

Those who also play single-player computer games use cheat codes, or decide not to use cheat codes, and never have to deal with a supposedly sane person telling them that a cheat code involves morals in some way.

Those who don't enjoy single-player games have their minds twisted the other direction. They don't have to deal with some supposedly sane person telling them that cheating doesn't involve morals.

But in an MMO, those two crowds mix, and they really don't understand each other. Then they internet at each other.

And The Vault is here to screenshot the drama.

So to you, sir, and your attempt at intolerance almost as an afterthought, I say meh. Where is the drama, the stupefying ignorance, the holy assumption that only your point of view is correct and different views are mentally suspect?

I shall say meh again if you do not appease us.

Man, that's deep and insightful.  wtf are you doing here bro???    Grin

You've really thought this through.  And it does explain a lot.

Wouldn't it be nice if the morally and ethically superior types had an unmoderated forum where we could go shit all over their lawn... I mean, contribute?
What would that site look like?
Would it be all rainbows and fairy farts, or would they be at each others throats like here?    Huh

The reality is their sensitive little souls need a safe haven where Big Jerry tucks them in and finds their teddy bear for them.  They can't deal with the harsh realities of logic that bursts their bubbles of delusion and people actually disagreeing with them.
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2014 at 5:57pm by DropBear »  

IP Logged

Aeolwind
HERALD OF HATE

DDO: More broken than
peanut brittle

Reply #64 - Nov 17th, 2014 at 5:55pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Nov 17th, 2014 at 5:53pm:
Would it be all rainbows and fairy farts

Farts are still farts and still smell like methane, regardless of source.

IJS

IP Logged

Stinky_Pinky
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #65 - Nov 18th, 2014 at 5:44am
Print Post  
Mokune wrote on Nov 17th, 2014 at 7:28am:
Thank you so much for that.   I have 4, number 5's so that means I have to decide what 4, +3 skill tomes to get and what toons to feed 'em to.

I may even have some cards left to get a couple +3 tomes on some deep alts.

I have DM'd campaigns in PnP D&D since about 1983, played several PC and console D&D games and been at DDO since 2009.  I have loved D&D from the moment I was exposed.

Turbine may be capitalizing on Shard sales so people can buy your duped shit but that doesn't mean you are keeping the game alive.   Not by a longshot.

I don't need your magnanimous LFMs carrying me through EEs with your duped shit to keep the game alive for me either.

I really don't GAF who you are, what you have done or your reasons for doing it.  I'm not going to chastise those who dupe or cheat and say how wrong it is either because yah know...'MUHRICA!!!

However, it's pathetic, weak-sauce, self-entitled princessy horse-shit and y'all know it.  Play the game or GTFO.

That's enough chastising for today. Now take your Metamucil and stfu.

IP Logged

Nuckinfutz
Titan Demolisher

The Pig's a tease.

Reply #66 - Nov 18th, 2014 at 12:39pm
Print Post  
Ahti Vs TornadoJoe = Moron Troll ping pong. Neither of them are good at it. It like watching baby fur seals try and play piano while being clubbed to death.
« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2014 at 12:39pm by Nuckinfutz »  

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #67 - Nov 18th, 2014 at 12:58pm
Print Post  
I tend to think of it as two fat kids arguing over who was faster @ the Special Olympics.... at the end of the day.. they're both still retarded

Nuckinfutz wrote on Nov 18th, 2014 at 12:39pm:
Ahti Vs TornadoJoe = Moron Troll ping pong. Neither of them are good at it. It like watching baby fur seals try and play piano while being clubbed to death.

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #68 - Nov 18th, 2014 at 1:02pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Nov 17th, 2014 at 1:57pm:
How about a meh?

I accept this...

Stinky_Pinky wrote on Nov 18th, 2014 at 5:44am:
That's enough chastising for today. Now take your Metamucil and stfu.

I already eat Super Colon Cleanse by the spoonful to keep that shit squeaky clean and moving freely.

I will try to st(gaf)u...really I will.

My entire collection of cards netted me... +3 Con Tome, +3 Charisma Tome, 2, +3 Spot Tomes (cause I have 2, 3-4 Spot Upgrades Already) +3 Perform and Spellcraft, 12 Raid Timer Bypasses, 16 Medium Jewels of Fortune, 14 Bottled Tornadoes, and 20 Supreme (or w/e they are) Mnemonics.  I did not have any card 9, 10, or 11 but I only have one other f2p acct with some mules and lowbie cleric to run with guild mates.

Not bad a bad haul...none of it necessary at this point in the game.  Would have been pretty awesome to get all this stuff during my first year playing DDO.

Welcome to your sexually transmitted death sentence served in a shit-machine meat suit.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #69 - Nov 18th, 2014 at 1:54pm
Print Post  
Mokune wrote on Nov 18th, 2014 at 1:02pm:
I already eat Super Colon Cleanse...

No

Yes
« Last Edit: Nov 18th, 2014 at 1:54pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Mokune
Shroud Slacker

Gimped Hairless Ape

Reply #70 - Nov 18th, 2014 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
Almost thought that was from "Amazon Women on the Moon" so Googled it, saw Phil Hartman and recalled seeing it during my freshman year at Purdue.  Classic SNL.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #71 - Nov 18th, 2014 at 3:07pm
Print Post  
Mokune wrote on Nov 18th, 2014 at 2:53pm:
Almost thought that was from "Amazon Women on the Moon" so Googled it, saw Phil Hartman and recalled seeing it during my freshman year at Purdue.  Classic SNL.

Aw.  R.I.P. Phil Sad

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint