Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Lammania login server full ? (Read 3595 times)
Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Lammania login server full ?
Nov 16th, 2014 at 2:03pm
Print Post  
The fuck is going on  Shocked

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Re: Lammania login server full ?
Reply #1 - Nov 16th, 2014 at 2:15pm
Print Post  
Card duping....

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #2 - Nov 16th, 2014 at 3:01pm
Print Post  
TornadoJoe wrote on Nov 16th, 2014 at 2:15pm:
Card duping....

Not on Lamannia, dipshit.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #3 - Nov 16th, 2014 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
Yeah, Lammania was having a stroke and I gave up bothering yesterday.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Nov 16th, 2014 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
tried logging on for 2 days now

cant test my barb build!!

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Nov 16th, 2014 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Nov 16th, 2014 at 3:01pm:
Not on Lamannia, dipshit.

Sorry what I meant was people trying to get around the card cruncher disappearing, motherfucker.  Do us all a favor, and throw your computer out the window, you bring nothing to the table, in fact tell your parents, only after you've jerked off to your mother fucking your father in the ass one more time, that you're moving out, then get a job, and actually move out, never ordering cable or internet services ever again.  Having over 10,000 posts only goes to prove that you are the biggest low-life loser to ever come to the Vault, eat shit and choke on it.  That is all.
« Last Edit: Nov 16th, 2014 at 5:42pm by TornadoJoe »  

IP Logged

ZooperDooper
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Nov 16th, 2014 at 5:46pm
Print Post  
I can't even get to the Lamania log in screen, I get some note about update version patch complete and then it just hangs... I haven't logged onto Lamania in over a year, just wanted to test a build or two.. this kinda took the steam out of my stride.

PS: So, what did they do..? Actually take the cruncher away on Lam? Sounds pretty damn dumb to me

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #7 - Nov 16th, 2014 at 5:49pm
Print Post  
I can get onto Lamm, but can't do anything.
Not many on.
It's stuffed.

IP Logged

fork
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Nov 16th, 2014 at 6:23pm
Print Post  
I assume people have tried hiding it in the tr cache?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Nov 16th, 2014 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
fork wrote on Nov 16th, 2014 at 6:23pm:

Why?

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Nov 16th, 2014 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
fork wrote on Nov 16th, 2014 at 6:23pm:

They aren't deleting it just making it inactive, learn to read you moose fucking, ladder needing shitbag.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #11 - Nov 16th, 2014 at 7:56pm
Print Post  
TornadoJoe wrote on Nov 16th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Sorry what I meant was people trying to get around the card cruncher disappearing, motherfucker.  Do us all a favor, and throw your computer out the window, you bring nothing to the table, in fact tell your parents, only after you've jerked off to your mother fucking your father in the ass one more time, that you're moving out, then get a job, and actually move out, never ordering cable or internet services ever again.  Having over 10,000 posts only goes to prove that you are the biggest low-life loser to ever come to the Vault, eat shit and choke on it.  That is all.

TornadoJoe wrote on Nov 16th, 2014 at 6:59pm:
They aren't deleting it just making it inactive, learn to read you moose fucking, ladder needing shitbag.

« Last Edit: Nov 16th, 2014 at 7:58pm by Arkat »  

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Nov 16th, 2014 at 8:21pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Nov 16th, 2014 at 7:56pm:

Notice you didn't respond to why you have over 10,000 post and no life.... How come you have so much time to spend on the forums? Are you that pathetic? Does your life revolve around fantasy games because the rest of your existence is not worth a minimal thought? Have you ever felt the sensation of someone's touch, other than your own? You are the fucking worst man, and I pity you, go outside and live life, don't waste away, although I doubt your corn chip swallowing ass could fit through the door. Nice recycled meme, how about an original comeback....

IP Logged

Tinstar
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Nov 16th, 2014 at 8:31pm
Print Post  
TornadoJoe wrote on Nov 16th, 2014 at 8:21pm:
Notice you didn't respond to why you have over 10,000 post and no life.... How come you have so much time to spend on the forums? Are you that pathetic? Does your life revolve around fantasy games because the rest of your existence is not worth a minimal thought? Have you ever felt the sensation of someone's touch, other than your own? You are the fucking worst man, and I pity you, go outside and live life, don't waste away, although I doubt your corn chip swallowing ass could fit through the door. Nice recycled meme, how about an original comeback....

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #14 - Nov 16th, 2014 at 8:40pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Nov 16th, 2014 at 8:48pm
Print Post  
Tinstar wrote on Nov 16th, 2014 at 8:31pm:

At least your response was funny, well played sir!

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Nov 16th, 2014 at 8:51pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Nov 16th, 2014 at 8:40pm:
Lol!

Actually after looking at the time, it was probably a socket of your trying to be funny, worthless piece of shit.  Still won't respond to my questions I see. I bet if your ass stepped outside you would go up in smoke like a vampire.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #17 - Nov 16th, 2014 at 11:04pm
Print Post  
TornadoJoe wrote on Nov 16th, 2014 at 8:51pm:
Actually after looking at the time, it was probably a socket of your trying to be funny, worthless piece of shit.  Still won't respond to my questions I see. I bet if your ass stepped outside you would go up in smoke like a vampire.

Hi Welcome

IP Logged

fork
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Nov 17th, 2014 at 2:00am
Print Post  

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #19 - Nov 17th, 2014 at 3:24am
Print Post  
TornadoJoe wrote on Nov 16th, 2014 at 8:51pm:

Maybe when you've been around for 5.5 years you can criticize someone for their post count. Until then STFU.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #20 - Nov 17th, 2014 at 4:13am
Print Post  
TornadoJoe wrote on Nov 16th, 2014 at 8:21pm:
Notice you didn't respond to why you have over 10,000 post and no life.... How come you have so much time to spend on the forums?

So, would hanging around with friends watching football games and making 10,000 comments (some about the game, most not) also count as not having a life?  Last time I checked, people like to find other people with similar interest and associate with them.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Nov 17th, 2014 at 11:36am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Nov 17th, 2014 at 4:13am:
So, would hanging around with friends watching football games and making 10,000 comments (some about the game, most not) also count as not having a life?  Last time I checked, people like to find other people with similar interest and associate with them.

Of course it counts because it's real interaction, not cyber friends.  You just proved another point...he has virtual friends on this site, no real ones.  You have 818 posts....this mother fucker has over 10 times as many posts. So think about the amount of time you've spent on the forums and multiply that by 10, that's a fuck load of time reading stupid ass shit people write here, then taking the time to respond to so many.  That cocksucker must have no life what so ever, therefore I stick by my remark that I pity him.
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2014 at 11:38am by TornadoJoe »  

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #22 - Nov 17th, 2014 at 11:41am
Print Post  
TJ needs to get laid.

Can someone poke a hole in the ground for him?

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #23 - Nov 17th, 2014 at 12:16pm
Print Post  
TornadoJoe wrote on Nov 17th, 2014 at 11:36am:
Of course it counts because it's real interaction, not cyber friends.  You just proved another point...he has virtual friends on this site, no real ones.  You have 818 posts....this mother fucker has over 10 times as many posts. So think about the amount of time you've spent on the forums and multiply that by 10, that's a fuck load of time reading stupid ass shit people write here, then taking the time to respond to so many.  That cocksucker must have no life what so ever, therefore I stick by my remark that I pity him.

Bare with me.  You got friends?  Good.  Now go talk them about the game.  Go complain about Turbine, go talk about your kick-ass build, go nerd-rage about about the dumb-ass in the pug you were in that got everyone killed.  I'll wait.

Did you talk to them about your hobby?  Did they give a shit?  Did they give a flying fuck either way?  No, of course they didn't, unless you're 15 and you're hanging out with a bunch of other 15 year old gamers.

We all want to discuss our hobbies, and there's nothing wrong with joining on-line forums to find people to discuss specific interest.  Now, I'm not saying there aren't some no life having mother fuckers here, because there are.  But you can't just automatically assume they have no life because of a post count, just that they're really into the game. 

Claiming they have no life because of their post count is some lazy trolling.  Leave the lazy trolling for amsterdumbass and IRAtard.  Put some effort in your hate, you'll find it more rewarding Wink

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #24 - Nov 18th, 2014 at 1:24am
Print Post  
TornadoJoe wrote on Nov 17th, 2014 at 11:36am:

Fail.

Actually Skoodge is posting more than Arkat.
Given the same time, he may yet pass Arkat's total post count.

Quote:
Arkat
5.30 Posts per day
Date Registered: Jul 13th, 2009 at 11:09pm
1,953 Days since joining

Quote:
Skoodge
6.79 Posts per day
Date Registered: Jul 19th, 2014 at 7:47pm
121 Days since joining

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2