Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic How can i pass a cruncher to a different acct (Read 3591 times)
skitz
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

How can i pass a cruncher to a different acct
Nov 20th, 2014 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
One acct got banned and those fucks jacked my cruncher as well as ANYTHING/EVERYTHING i had in any bag. Including legit stuff. So..Is there a way to pass one to that acct that doesnt involve $. I know that one already. But ill do it as a last resort. Send a pm if you can help.

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Re: How can i pass a cruncher to a different acct
Reply #1 - Nov 20th, 2014 at 6:32pm
Print Post  
Ask Qhualor if he can get Cordo to log in and get you a new one.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Nov 20th, 2014 at 8:12pm
Print Post  
skitz wrote on Nov 20th, 2014 at 5:58pm:
One acct got banned and those fucks jacked my cruncher as well as ANYTHING/EVERYTHING i had in any bag. Including legit stuff. So..Is there a way to pass one to that acct that doesnt involve $. I know that one already. But ill do it as a last resort. Send a pm if you can help.

Wow, nasty, how'd they find out?

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #3 - Nov 20th, 2014 at 9:48pm
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Nov 20th, 2014 at 8:12pm:
Wow, nasty, how'd they find out?

He linked a stack of 1,000 Card XIs in General chat.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

GermanicusMaximus
Dragon Raider

Thou shalt have no other
trolls before me.

Reply #4 - Nov 20th, 2014 at 10:04pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Nov 20th, 2014 at 9:48pm:
He linked a stack of 1,000 Card XIs in General chat.

Don't be a hater. You sound jelly.

Family, Country, and the US stock market. Although, in a pinch, any convertible currency or liquid asset will do.

Yobai wrote on Jun 18th, 2014 at 6:15pm:
I would rather give Thrudh a rim job.

Bigjunk wrote on Nov 2nd, 2014 at 12:21pm:
That is some masterful trolling.

IP Logged

skitz
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Nov 21st, 2014 at 12:51am
Print Post  
They only go in stacks of 100. But yea thanks for all the help. I had too many pots going. Too many people snitching on orien. And i was talking shit in general chat. It was my own fault. Let me know if theres a way... if not, meh.

IP Logged

StinkyPete
Korthos Resident

Instant Arsehole - Just
add alchohol

Reply #6 - Nov 21st, 2014 at 4:52am
Print Post  
skitz wrote on Nov 21st, 2014 at 12:51am:
i was talking shit in general chat

Wow man really, that wasnt very nice of them

IP Logged

KilgoreTrout
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Nov 21st, 2014 at 7:46am
Print Post  
So how are exploiters generally caught. Are the people who get caught generally guilty of giving themselves away somehow? Or do Turbine audit accounts from time to time?

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #8 - Nov 21st, 2014 at 8:05am
Print Post  
KilgoreTrout wrote on Nov 21st, 2014 at 7:46am:
So how are exploiters generally caught. Are the people who get caught generally guilty of giving themselves away somehow? Or do Turbine audit accounts from time to time?

They don't do random audits.  They do targeted audits though.
They rely on people either being stupid (eg. 7,000hrs of Sov pots/Major Slayers etc) and narcs (plenty of those).
Even then only a small % likely get caught.

Anecdotal reports are players having lodged a ticket and the GM saw shit in their account, followed by extreme prejudice.
Others have tested and disputed that.  It's hard to prove, and most likely paranoia.   Like in most things, I think common sense applies.

It's unlikely that if you ask for assistance with a quest completion that a GM is going to audit your account.  Primarily because there are so few and they are so busy auto-closing tickets to bother.
If on the other hand you ask the GM to look at your inventory because your "tome bugged out" and there are stacks of Card XI's, eSOS & eROSS essences, it is possible they'll investigate.

Turdbine seem to be a lot less militant than they used to be, and I don't begrudge them punishing players if you're caught cheating, because they need to be seen to do something.  I don't agree with witch hunts because it a waste of resources and quite frankly they handle it appallingly.  I'd rather they applied the same vigour and enthusiasm to not introducing bugs in the first place.

Any of us undertaking the dark arts must accept the risk vs rewards.
« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2014 at 7:20pm by DropBear »  

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Nov 21st, 2014 at 8:34am
Print Post  
skitz wrote on Nov 20th, 2014 at 5:58pm:

Pm Qhualor.

IP Logged

omgspiderz
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Nov 21st, 2014 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
KilgoreTrout wrote on Nov 21st, 2014 at 7:46am:

Two people that I know were caught after submitting a ticket due to lost ED's after an ETR/TR.. one didn't bother to hide the shit, the other missed a stack of an ingredient and was asked about it and banned by a GM for not providing a good answer..

Any others I know were banned when cards initially came out and were being idiots about spamming trade/tornadoes/etc.

« Last Edit: Nov 21st, 2014 at 6:13pm by omgspiderz »  

(Party:): Your party member, Wickedpippi, has died.

IP Logged

foxglove
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Nov 21st, 2014 at 8:41pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Nov 21st, 2014 at 8:05am:
Anecdotal reports are players having lodged a ticket and the GM saw shit in their account, followed by extreme prejudice.

I can't credit this. All my tickets are ignored. Why would they know how to ban accounts when they don't know how to do anything  actually useful.

Rumor on my server is that there are narcs who have got caught and traded names for immunity.

One guild in particular seems fishy. Actually we don't group with them at all anymore cause some of them love drama and might narc if, say, you took a raid drop that they coveted.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #12 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 3:43am
Print Post  
They're not going to take action unless you force them to. Keep a low profile and you'll be fine.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #13 - Nov 22nd, 2014 at 6:05am
Print Post  
foxglove wrote on Nov 21st, 2014 at 8:41pm:
I can't credit this. All my tickets are ignored. Why would they know how to ban accounts when they don't know how to do anything  actually useful.

Yeah. They're too busy closing annoying customer complaint tickets to actually address any complaints, let alone look for bad people.... 
Grin

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #14 - Nov 24th, 2014 at 9:47am
Print Post  
Easy ways to track you: AH/SH (pure f2ps cannot use shard house, so they are not risking there) posts, Buyback list (premiums, vips have a longer buyback list, so pure f2ps are harder to catch there), also there are chat logs, they eventually get refreshed(deleted).

Alternatively, if you snith on someone, the GM can decide to check YOUR inventory too, so make sure you are immaculate when being a snitch. Or being an asshole so to speak. Wink

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint