Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Crunch your cards - The easy way (Read 11155 times)
Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Re: Crunch your cards - The easy way
Reply #25 - Dec 4th, 2014 at 7:40am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Dec 4th, 2014 at 5:43am:
Is it FTS you're talking about?

Shut up, dumb bitch.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #26 - Dec 4th, 2014 at 7:51am
Print Post  
-^^-

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #27 - Dec 4th, 2014 at 8:16am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Dec 4th, 2014 at 5:43am:
Is it FTS you're talking about?

Why FTS?

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #28 - Dec 4th, 2014 at 11:29am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Dec 4th, 2014 at 5:04am:
That's a nice script but .....
.... there does come a point where it serves no practical purpose as you'll have more stuff than you could possibly use/sell/give-away before the end of DDO (even if you were playing full time - are you even playing?).
One positive, if they ever find it, I guess it will tie up the GM's for a few months cleaning it out so they leave others alone.   

I have a stash of stuff for a rainy day if I ever need it, but that's just a couple of toons......  I just can't see myself needing any more.

It was originally scripted for festivault coin crap. In lieu of cards going away however, i modified it for them for the time being.

as your question, i have played for approximately 1 hour in the last.. few months. The only reason im crunching stuff, is to throw at people if needed. I think i have 10k timer bypasses, about the same amount of jewels of fortune. If xp pots could be used on others from cards, id make those too.

The GMs wouldnt need to take any time at all with the new script they have. however, it still has its kinks. Can clear an entire account with the push of a button. Though, it has that chance to do that to any account with similar naming as well atm. ^-^

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Dec 4th, 2014 at 2:54pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Dec 2nd, 2014 at 9:46pm:
Never mind. Im being told its not mine, even before i show it. so whatevs. back to lurking i guess

We should be so lucky. Take fucking Flav with you.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #30 - Dec 4th, 2014 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Dec 4th, 2014 at 11:29am:
It was originally scripted for festivault coin crap. In lieu of cards going away however, i modified it for them for the time being.

as your question, i have played for approximately 1 hour in the last.. few months. The only reason im crunching stuff, is to throw at people if needed. I think i have 10k timer bypasses, about the same amount of jewels of fortune. If xp pots could be used on others from cards, id make those too.

The GMs wouldnt need to take any time at all with the new script they have. however, it still has its kinks. Can clear an entire account with the push of a button. Though, it has that chance to do that to any account with similar naming as well atm. ^-^

Interesting - how do you know about this GM script?  It would be transparent - there is no way a player would know about it.

More interesting - that Turdbine took the time to write a script to clean out inventories, but can't address more common and serious bugs like the myriad of ETR and TR issues.  Most of these could be partially resolved by simply scripting a complete toon copy before any TR, keeping that copy for 7 days (or next TR) and then deleting.
CS then has a copy of the character before and after and can address issues as necessary without the usual presumption that Turdbine have that you are lying.
Same skill set but applied in a practical way to actually solve a serious customer issue.

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #31 - Dec 5th, 2014 at 12:59am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Dec 4th, 2014 at 5:15pm:
Interesting - how do you know about this GM script?  It would be transparent - there is no way a player would know about it.

Ill simply say it was tested on Lama, and worked more or less.

IP Logged

Stillin
Korthos Resident

It's all Bull Shit...

Reply #32 - Dec 6th, 2014 at 2:31am
Print Post  
So any suggestions for MBP - Macbook Pro users here?  Ghost mouse =windows & $20.  MiniMouseMacro is also .exe  I'd rather not run on VMware or Parallels.

Popcorn for the buy a windows computer comments....
« Last Edit: Dec 6th, 2014 at 2:31am by Stillin »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #33 - Dec 6th, 2014 at 3:02am
Print Post  
Stillin wrote on Dec 6th, 2014 at 2:31am:
Popcorn for the buy a windows computer comments....

Buy a windows computer. Why not have two very expensive doorstoppers when now you only have one?

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint