Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Who is the shittiest laziest GM? Discuss! (Read 22117 times)
Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Who is the shittiest laziest GM? Discuss!
Reply #25 - Dec 18th, 2014 at 10:35pm
Print Post  
+Caergoth is a useless lying cunt, for certain.

+Krymux will do all right by you in the end, but you have to make it clear that you're not letting whatever the problem is drop, because he will attempt to boilerplate-blowoff you at first.

Funnily enough after that, he will go the extra mile for you. But it's annoying as shit to have to go through that song and dance every time to get him to that point.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #26 - Dec 19th, 2014 at 4:19am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Dec 18th, 2014 at 6:32am:
Does it sound like a maraca when you nod your head?

No, but I used to actually report bugs.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #27 - Dec 19th, 2014 at 9:39am
Print Post  
well i actually needed to submit a ticket tonight so il let you know what happens if anything and the name of the gm.

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #28 - Dec 19th, 2014 at 10:35am
Print Post  
well i am past the 2 hour mark and no response yet

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #29 - Dec 19th, 2014 at 11:28am
Print Post  
the situation: i started a farming party to get EE jewled cloak with a group.

The issue: i found it on the first run after rerolling loot! but it wont loot even though i destroyed the EN cloak i had with me.

The ticket:"i was farming for the jewled cloak on EE after re roling the loot i got it and destroyed my EN one and looted it, it didntgo into my inventory, after spending shards on getting it i would like to have it sent to me, i even linked it out of the chest so if you check the party chat box you will see that i did infact get it in my loot."

The GM: +grymvaros+

the response: in not so may words he say that they could see i tried t loot it, and i inked it but i doesnt how up in the log o im shit outa luck. please fill out a bugg report yatta yatta yata FUCK YOU!!!!

IP Logged

hikari shinji
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Dec 19th, 2014 at 12:34pm
Print Post  
notajedi wrote on Dec 18th, 2014 at 1:02pm:
I bet the GMs have their own message boards where they talk about the dumbshit players.

your mission should you choose to accept it for double xp and max BB.. is LiNKS to the gm/dev thread where they cry about how much we dont love them anymore then circlejerk each other off while laughing at the pile of known issues they furiously masturbate to on a hourly basis.

A good portion of you are whining on the internet, to people that can't change anything, about a game you dont play.

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #31 - Dec 19th, 2014 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
been at this for roughly 6 hours, and all i got was 595 tp and the knowledge that the phone support is WAY more helpful then ingame support. even if they can only help with store issues.

to the gms though....

this is how you look to us now

IP Logged

Realism51
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Dec 19th, 2014 at 9:16pm
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Dec 18th, 2014 at 6:58pm:
Same here, and Krymux is pretty funny.  Saved my dumb ass a couple of times when I was crying about something or other, and actually put me in a better mood.

Caergoth's a total waste of oxygen.  He'd be the first to go if they actually did real evaluations.

Speaking of +Krymux - anyone seen him lately for ticket responses? submitted a few in the last few months but none answered by him (usually get him each time) .
Was he in "The Purge"  ? Shocked

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Dec 19th, 2014 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
not sure what Purge you're talking about.

IP Logged

hambone
Korthos Resident

Reply #34 - Dec 19th, 2014 at 10:16pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Dec 18th, 2014 at 1:13am:
There is no ingame feedback and talking about it on the forums is bannable.  Why?  What are they tryin to hide?  What are they afraid of - honest feedback that other players will see and know they're incompetent.

it's like the suggestion box in an office with a dickhead boss....  "here's another one that says go fuck yourself randy"

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #35 - Dec 20th, 2014 at 3:31am
Print Post  
lostthenloved wrote on Dec 19th, 2014 at 11:28am:
the situation: i started a farming party to get EE jewled cloak with a group.

The issue: i found it on the first run after rerolling loot! but it wont loot even though i destroyed the EN cloak i had with me.

The ticket:"i was farming for the jewled cloak on EE after re roling the loot i got it and destroyed my EN one and looted it, it didntgo into my inventory, after spending shards on getting it i would like to have it sent to me, i even linked it out of the chest so if you check the party chat box you will see that i did infact get it in my loot."

The GM: +grymvaros+

the response: in not so may words he say that they could see i tried t loot it, and i inked it but i doesnt how up in the log o im shit outa luck. please fill out a bugg report yatta yatta yata FUCK YOU!!!!

Can't you carry one of each difficulty?

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #36 - Dec 20th, 2014 at 6:31am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Dec 20th, 2014 at 3:31am:
Can't you carry one of each difficulty?

Heroic and Epic, yes.
But the 3 flavours of Epic no.

As Lost said, best method is to destroy the one you have, take the new one and buy your previous back.
It used to work fine - sounds like they borked something.

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #37 - Dec 20th, 2014 at 9:36am
Print Post  
ether way, they should have just sent me the damn thing but they decided to be ass hats instead.

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #38 - Dec 20th, 2014 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
lostthenloved wrote on Dec 20th, 2014 at 9:36am:
ether way, they should have just sent me the damn thing but they decided to be ass hats instead.

It's very rare for them to give or replace items, it has to go via CS.
I think because of the coding, they can't do it.
You hear so many horror stories, that you'd think they would replace lost/corrupt items if they could, and save themselves so much grief on the forums.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Dec 20th, 2014 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
They can replace any game item, if they wish to. when they don't or claim they can't it is strictly personal pique preventing them from doing it. The bullshit aspect of it, is that you have to either luck out and get someone willing to do their job or make a bloody enormous scene with multiple tickets which takes hours, and is so unnecessary. But in the end they can insert ANYTHING. 

For instance on my 3 active accounts, and my missus's 2 accounts during the last 7 years:

Greater hearts, +1lr hearts unbound, +20lr hearts BTA, Otto boxes, spidersilk robes, heroic coms, mats, favor, deathnips, full ED's, and past lives that poffed after a LR.

They can replace anything, if they choose to.

The fact is that they say no, because it is easy to say no.

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #40 - Dec 20th, 2014 at 11:13pm
Print Post  
gawker wrote on Dec 20th, 2014 at 4:52pm:
They can replace any game item, if they wish to. when they don't or claim they can't it is strictly personal pique preventing them from doing it. The bullshit aspect of it, is that you have to either luck out and get someone willing to do their job or make a bloody enormous scene with multiple tickets which takes hours, and is so unnecessary. But in the end they can insert ANYTHING. 

For instance on my 3 active accounts, and my missus's 2 accounts during the last 7 years:

Greater hearts, +1lr hearts unbound, +20lr hearts BTA, Otto boxes, spidersilk robes, heroic coms, mats, favor, deathnips, full ED's, and past lives that poffed after a LR.

They can replace anything, if they choose to.

The fact is that they say no, because it is easy to say no.

Ok, that's interesting cause I've never heard of items being replaced before without some helluva fightin.
I know they can pop hearts and XP tokens and stuff to fix up their many known TR issues, but very rarely have I ever heard game items being replaced.

I had incorrectly assumed that items were complicated and that manually generating the items was difficult.
I guess it is difficult, but the difference is that your experience shows that they just avoid doing it because they can.  When push comes to shave they can.
I read someone on the forums lost many years worth of items on a bad TR, and it took a lot of public opinion to sway it and CS involved.  Even then he didn't get stuff back.
I read a suggestion asking if it is possible to backup or image on TR?  This seems like a reasonable middle ground if they can't actually fix TR's.
If only to be kept for a short period to verify a player's claims?

It's always puzzled me why they don't replace lost/corrupted items, because losing items really pisses players off and it would go a long way to mitigating that anger.
But their policy is always "can't do it".
From now on we should be challenging that "policy".
« Last Edit: Dec 20th, 2014 at 11:45pm by DropBear »  

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #41 - Dec 20th, 2014 at 11:20pm
Print Post  
Ogdred is the fucking worst.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #42 - Dec 21st, 2014 at 12:23am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Dec 20th, 2014 at 11:13pm:
Ok, that's interesting cause I've never heard of items being replaced before without some helluva fightin.
I know they can pop hearts and XP tokens and stuff to fix up their many known TR issues, but very rarely have I ever heard game items being replaced.

I had incorrectly assumed that items were complicated and that manually generating the items was difficult.
I guess it is difficult, but the difference is that your experience shows that they just avoid doing it because they can.  When push comes to shave they can.
I read someone on the forums lost many years worth of items on a bad TR, and it took a lot of public opinion to sway it and CS involved.  Even then he didn't get stuff back.
I read a suggestion asking if it is possible to backup or image on TR?  This seems like a reasonable middle ground if they can't actually fix TR's.
If only to be kept for a short period to verify a player's claims?

It's always puzzled me why they don't replace lost/corrupted items, because losing items really pisses players off and it would go a long way to mitigating that anger.
But their policy is always "can't do it".
From now on we should be challenging that "policy".

The only thing that couldn't be done was a tyrant greensteel weapon, but they replaced the GS blank and mats.

Otherwise they can fucking replace anything man, fucking anything, the lazy cunts. I would ask that asshat Majmilf to comment but as he finally copped to, he doesn't know shit when it come to tech. Dickhead poser.

Now here is another interesting phenomenon I would like to share as well, if the GM has started with blowing you off and you jump right on to the "I know you can fucking do it" with no foreplay? (using civil language) they will shit on you no matter what, total united front.

It's what really burns my ass, you have to be a enormous pain in the ass to get items and character issues fixed... but at the same time you have to pretend that you don't know the capability they actually have as GM's, so when they do it, after "talking to the manager" etc... they act like it is sooooo unusual. It is such a fucking farce, and if you don't play along they will nuke it.

Just another way the whole Turbine org is so bloody broken.
« Last Edit: Dec 21st, 2014 at 12:26am by gawker »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #43 - Dec 21st, 2014 at 2:27am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Dec 20th, 2014 at 11:13pm:
When push comes to shave they can.

Grin I like your version better than the more common one.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #44 - Dec 21st, 2014 at 3:52am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Dec 21st, 2014 at 2:27am:
Grin I like your version better than the more common one.

Rofl...
Damn autocorrect got me good it did!

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #45 - Dec 21st, 2014 at 4:02am
Print Post  
Auto correct makes me say things I didn't Nintendo

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #46 - Dec 21st, 2014 at 6:48am
Print Post  
lostthenloved wrote on Dec 21st, 2014 at 4:02am:
Auto correct makes me say things I didn't Nintendo

LOL
Grin

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #47 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 3:24am
Print Post  
I don't send in tickets a whole lot, and usually when I do, they have been resolved. Usually it's "we've finished the quest, but it will not complete, can you pls complete it for us?". Or "the quest has bugged and will not progress, can you help us?". The gm (often +Krymux), has responded in a decent amount of time (~10 min) and either finished the quest or just released the mobs that refused to spawn or such.

A few times I've sent in a ticket complaining about lag, but they of course get closed asap... and then there was an issue with my card, where the GM directed me to send in a ticket to account support instead.

Knowing a bit what they can do, and explaining yourself so they understand seem to be key in getting the best response. Of course, I am sure there are lazy GM's too, who don't want to help you.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #48 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 3:28am
Print Post  
Krymux is awesome.

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #49 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 3:31am
Print Post  
rest wrote on Dec 22nd, 2014 at 3:28am:
awesome

He sent me my card cruncher back

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint