Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Who is the shittiest laziest GM? Discuss! (Read 22111 times)
Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Who is the shittiest laziest GM? Discuss!
Reply #50 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 1:33pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Dec 22nd, 2014 at 3:24am:
I don't send in tickets a whole lot, I usually Rim out Cordovan while Flav sucks him off. Then Maste....  uh I mean, Cordovan sends us stuff.

No big surprise.
« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2014 at 1:34pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Kobold remember waterworks!

Reply #51 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
Do you reckon Thaz would refrain from calling Cordo "Master?"

Also, it's obviously a fake. Cordo always struck me as more of a bottom kinda dude. Or the one on his knees. Or the one doing the rimming.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Dec 22nd, 2014 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
I don't know his moderation has always struck me as a bossy fat bitch that must have it her way or she will whine and act like a child...

Hmmmmm no wonder thaz and Cordy get along!

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #53 - Dec 23rd, 2014 at 2:58am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Dec 22nd, 2014 at 1:33pm:
I have a small weiner and commenting on the vault makes me feel like more of a man

Tough luck, douchebag. You're never be more than a maggot. Actually, you're the shit of a maggot. Might as well suicide now and get it over with, you piece of shit.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Dec 23rd, 2014 at 4:33am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Dec 23rd, 2014 at 2:58am:
Tough luck, douchebag. You're never be more than a maggot. Actually, you're the shit of a maggot. Might as well suicide now and get it over with, you piece of shit.

Grin

Oh I'm sorry, did what I say bother you? and gosh to think how you always brag that you can't be trolled, and how nothing bothers you.  God it is child's play to yank your chain.

So consider yourself exposed for the bumpy nosed, beige colored, little attention seeking whore you are and we all always knew you were.

Now dig in there sweetness, Cordy had a big meal last night and you have a lot of cleaning to do. Having that forked tongue must come in handy when you're servicing him.

Tell us, have you blown him enough to get a another PC term yet? because a little birdie tells me you are jockeying for a second term something fierce, whatever would you do without the attention?

Too easy, it really is bloody child's play.
« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2014 at 4:34am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #55 - Dec 23rd, 2014 at 5:15am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Dec 23rd, 2014 at 4:33am:
Oh I'm sorry, did what I say bother you? and gosh to think how you always brag that you can't be trolled, and how nothing bothers you.  God it is child's play to yank your chain.

Guess it didn't cross your walnut size brain, that I might enjoy slapping you around a bit. Seems like you're more of a masochist than I am, and that takes skill, so kudos dipshit.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #56 - Dec 23rd, 2014 at 5:21am
Print Post  
Sigh....here we go again.
Can you two take this to PM's?

Thaz is only here to wind you guys up for kicks, while Cordo chuckles in the background.
The cruelest blow would be to not give her the attention she seeks.

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #57 - Dec 23rd, 2014 at 11:24am
Print Post  
You mean... we can treat Thaz like another Melicat?

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #58 - Dec 23rd, 2014 at 1:10pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Dec 23rd, 2014 at 11:24am:

Yes You Can.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #59 - Dec 23rd, 2014 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Dec 23rd, 2014 at 5:15am:
Guess it didn't cross your walnut size brain, that I might enjoy slapping you around a bit. Seems like you're more of a masochist than I am, and that takes skill, so kudos dipshit.

No, it didn't because that's not what happened princess, as much as you would like to pretend.

So instead lets take a step by step look at what actually happened, not what you're so desperate to pretend.

Step one- reply #47 You make a beige "gosh I think they are fine" post

Step two- reply #50 I ridicule your asskissing post and your subservient role to Cordo. Trolling you.

Step three- reply #51, #52 others join in the fun of pissing on you.

Step four- reply #53, having been publicly Trolled so successfully you lose your shit and post this whiny rant:

This was great, one of the few times you have ever been honest on the vault. The knee-jerk responses are always the best, really all that was missing from your post here was a visual of your frothing mouth, and bugged out eyes.

Step Five- reply #54 I make a post taking great satisfaction in trolling you so hard, and the excellent dummy spit it provoked. I go on to ridicule you a bit more for shits and giggles.

Step Six- reply #55 Only now realizing you got so successfully and publicly trolled and that you are being further ridiculed for it, you make one of your patented "oh I was toying with you" posts in a vain attempt to save face. Failing.

Step Seven- reply #59 I take even greater satisfaction in the Meta-trolling by posting a step by step guide to how you were stupid, then angry, then embarrassed, and will now attempt spin it.

And let's not miss the cherry on top shall we? Flav didn't respond to #50 where he was named as well did he? that's because Flav knew he was being trolled, albeit by collateral trolling but trolled none the less. And because he was smart enough to see it? I failed to yank his chain. But you? it's like throwing chum to a shark, a pale, bumpy nosed, flat assed, crappy playing, profile pushing, attention whoring shark. 

« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2014 at 3:04pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #60 - Dec 23rd, 2014 at 3:09pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Dec 23rd, 2014 at 2:52pm:
Only now realizing you got so successfully and publicly trolled and that you are being further ridiculed for it, you make one of your patented "oh I was toying with you" posts in a vain attempt to save face. Failing.

This

IP Logged

Factor
Ex Member

Reply #61 - Dec 23rd, 2014 at 3:12pm
Print Post  
I'm with Not_drop on this, just ignore her she only posts here when she doesn't get enough attention on the Forums. You are just wasting your time responding to her, she is just the type of person who only listens to herself when talking and really only reads her own posts. That why Thaz can make up stuff, and pretend so well.

While your posts do make her very mad and embarrassed, and force her to bold-face lie in follow up posts Haggy, they don't fully qualify for Trolling. That's because you can't really Troll someone who wants any and all attention she can get. 

« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2014 at 3:16pm by »  

IP Logged

NOTSunnyshadow
Out of Order

Reply #62 - Dec 23rd, 2014 at 3:48pm
Print Post  

does this mean that the Flav-Cord-Thaz sandwich never really happened?

The vid was a lie.

En taro Tassadar!

IP Logged

lostthenloved
Abbot Raider

I Hate Drama!

Reply #63 - Dec 23rd, 2014 at 4:09pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Dec 23rd, 2014 at 5:15am:
im a saber-tooth crotch cricket.

I'm*

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #64 - Dec 23rd, 2014 at 8:53pm
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Dec 23rd, 2014 at 3:48pm:

does this mean that the Flav-Cord-Thaz sandwich never really happened?

The vid was a lie.

Yeah disappointing, I thought it would be what is referred to as a "scatty 9bag" (when three really ugly people have assplay). But it turns out the video was just proof that Thaz and Cordo are the same ugly person.

Here we go:

« Last Edit: Dec 23rd, 2014 at 8:57pm by gawker »  

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #65 - Dec 23rd, 2014 at 8:56pm
Print Post  
lostthenloved wrote on Dec 23rd, 2014 at 4:09pm:
I'm*

Chuckles.   Grin

+1

You do fit in here!   Wink

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #66 - Dec 24th, 2014 at 4:25am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Dec 23rd, 2014 at 2:52pm:
Step four- reply #53, having been publicly Trolled so successfully you lose your shit and post this whiny rant:

Smiley my dear, haven't you learned yet that I am nuts, and I post shit to my own amusement. So when you get your shits and giggles from thinking you've trolled me.. I'm laughing my ass off at how stupid you are.

Quote:
they don't fully qualify for Trolling. That's because you can't really Troll someone who wants any and all attention she can get. 

XD this made me lol for real. Want, might not be true, but I do enjoy it, lol.

P.S. I'm fucking trying to be nice on the vault, and retards like Hag always end up pissing on it.. so hey, I can play this game too. You rather turn it into a poo slinging contest, I'd prefer you try and come up with something original.. but see, again you fail. You were a mistake, your birth was a failure, your life is meaningless... and you think that your attempt at trolling me is going to make you less than a worthless piece of shit? Tough.

« Last Edit: Dec 24th, 2014 at 4:29am by Angry »  

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #67 - Dec 24th, 2014 at 4:31am
Print Post  
NOTSunnyshadow wrote on Dec 23rd, 2014 at 11:24am:

What's that even mean?

IP Logged

Shodan
Korthos Resident

Look at you, Hacker.

Reply #68 - Dec 28th, 2014 at 12:20am
Print Post  
Caergoth without a doubt.

Got booted during the animation at the end of Spinner of Shadows and when I finally got logged back in couldn't get out to the end chests.

Put in a ticket and spent an hour waiting and all he/she/it could say was "Looks like the quest is finished, nothing I can do. Is there anything else I can help you with?"
I was so pissed that I replied "yeah you can go fuck yourself you useless piece of shit."
Which as you can imagine got me this:

Your Dungeons & Dragons Online account has been suspended as a result of a  confirmed Player Code of Conduct violation.

This suspension is for 7 days .

Specifically, a Game Master determined that you engaged in the abuse of In-Game Support through the repeated submission of help requests after being advised to cease such activity.
I'm gonna call Monday and see if I can get it lifted but doubt it.
So its back to f2p for me. Grin

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #69 - Dec 28th, 2014 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
Shodan wrote on Dec 28th, 2014 at 12:20am:
Put in a ticket and spent an hour waiting and all he/she/it could say was "Looks like the quest is finished, nothing I can do. Is there anything else I can help you with?"
I was so pissed that I replied "yeah you can go fuck yourself you useless piece of shit."

Grin  That's fantastic.  Thank you on behalf of all of us who are so tempted to say it every time.

I'd call, though.  Without a hint of sarcasm, I've had nothing but good experiences with phone support.  Did you actually put in a bunch of support requests, or just the one and then the cursing?  They should be able to look up the ticket history pretty easily and see if he's telling the truth or not.

They can probably ban you 7 days just for being abusive, but it's worth a shot from that angle.

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Shodan
Korthos Resident

Look at you, Hacker.

Reply #70 - Dec 28th, 2014 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Dec 28th, 2014 at 4:42pm:
Did you actually put in a bunch of support requests, or just the one and then the cursing?

Put in a second ticket after 45 min but he never said anything about that in our "discussion".

http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1419749896

IP Logged

GermanicusMaximus
Dragon Raider

Thou shalt have no other
trolls before me.

Reply #71 - Dec 28th, 2014 at 10:27pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Dec 24th, 2014 at 4:25am:
I'm fucking trying to be nice on the vault

This is really a strategic failure on your part. True, there are some normal human beings who post on the Vault, deserving of the same treatment that you would give to the people you encounter on a day to day basis.

The rest, however, are yobais, human trash worthy only of your contempt. The failure to differentiate between the two is a weakness you should strive to correct. Doing so will improve your Vault experience dramatically.

Family, Country, and the US stock market. Although, in a pinch, any convertible currency or liquid asset will do.

Yobai wrote on Jun 18th, 2014 at 6:15pm:
I would rather give Thrudh a rim job.

Bigjunk wrote on Nov 2nd, 2014 at 12:21pm:
That is some masterful trolling.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #72 - Dec 29th, 2014 at 4:23am
Print Post  
GermanicusMaximus wrote on Dec 28th, 2014 at 10:27pm:
This is really a strategic failure on your part. True, there are some normal human beings who post on the Vault, deserving of the same treatment that you would give to the people you encounter on a day to day basis.

The rest, however, are yobais, human trash worthy only of your contempt. The failure to differentiate between the two is a weakness you should strive to correct. Doing so will improve your Vault experience dramatically.

Others do it, why can't I?

All these mothafuckers understand is a hard kick to the nuts..

Then again, there actually seem to be some normalish ppl here, that you can somewhat communicate with. Rest is just dipshiz with no lives.

And why the fuck do I post here? Cause I can say "fuck" without someone yelling at me.
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2014 at 4:25am by Angry »  

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #73 - Dec 29th, 2014 at 5:07am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Dec 29th, 2014 at 4:23am:
Rest is just dipshiz with no lives.

Aw c'mon, Rest isn't that bad.
A little quirky, but that seems like an overly harsh assessment.
Tongue
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2014 at 5:08am by DropBear »  

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #74 - Dec 29th, 2014 at 5:14am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Dec 29th, 2014 at 5:07am:
Aw c'mon, Rest isn't that bad.
A little quirky, but that seems like an overly harsh assessment.
Tongue

Grin I stumbled onto that one, lol. Sorry Rest.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint