Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Who is the shittiest laziest GM? Discuss! (Read 22139 times)
Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Who is the shittiest laziest GM? Discuss!
Reply #75 - Dec 29th, 2014 at 7:41pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Dec 24th, 2014 at 4:25am:
Smiley my dear, haven't you learned yet that I am nuts, and I post shit to my own amusement. So when you get your shits and giggles from thinking you've trolled me.. I'm laughing my ass off at how stupid you are.

I've covered this, or shall we say predicted this:
Hag Master wrote on Dec 23rd, 2014 at 2:52pm:
Step Six- reply #55 Only now realizing you got so successfully and publicly trolled and that you are being further ridiculed for it, you make one of your patented "oh I was toying with you" posts in a vain attempt to save face. Failing.

Wow, just wow, you are so foolish and delusional, you post another delusional reply after being called out for being delusional, and just hope that someone believes it. Yeah, laughing your ass off.. yeah we all get that laughing your ass vibe from your screaming posts...

It must have been a special few days for you when I took a break and this brain-dead post of yours wasn't called out.   
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2014 at 7:42pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #76 - Dec 29th, 2014 at 7:48pm
Print Post  
Hmmm so you said:
Smiley my dear, haven't you learned yet that I am nuts, and I post shit to my own amusement. So when you get your shits and giggles from thinking you've trolled me.. I'm laughing my ass off at how stupid you are.

And then in that same post you go all scattypissy:

P.S. I'm fucking trying to be nice on the vault, and retards like Hag always end up pissing on it.. so hey, I can play this game too. You rather turn it into a poo slinging contest, I'd prefer you try and come up with something original.. but see, again you fail. You were a mistake, your birth was a failure, your life is meaningless... and you think that your attempt at trolling me is going to make you less than a worthless piece of shit? Tough.

Yeah so this is you "laughing my ass off"? oh so glad you cleared that up, because it looks a lot like a dumb bitch who  got smacked down losing her shit... again.

Really it is a shame, because those pictures you insist on linking everyone to on the mother/boards with your sig? you  know the links begging for attention? well those pics of your's indicate that you could really use some "laughing my ass off" that thing is wide! and while your at it try to get some "laughing my belly off", and some "laughing some soul into my eyes", or even better "laughing some bumps of my nose"!

Feel free to tell us all how you planned this now, and how you don't care what anyone posts....
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2014 at 7:53pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #77 - Dec 30th, 2014 at 3:55am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Dec 29th, 2014 at 7:41pm:
Wow, just wow, you are so foolish and delusional, you post another delusional reply after being called out for being delusional, and just hope that someone believes it. Yeah, laughing your ass off.. yeah we all get that laughing your ass vibe from your screaming posts...

You seem to think that 1. I take your posts seriously 2. I think about them and 3. they make me feel something.

You know what I feel? bored.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #78 - Dec 30th, 2014 at 8:59pm
Print Post  
No, that feeling isn't boredom, it's helplessness.

Because you can't get out of the hole that you have dug yourself.

I imagine someone who is helpless as often as you are could get bored with it.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint