Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Did they fix it? (Read 28527 times)
Brac
Waterworks Kobold

Re: Did they fix it?
Reply #25 - Dec 28th, 2014 at 4:44am
Print Post  
Are there any methods that don't involve a DC?

IP Logged

onions
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Dec 28th, 2014 at 7:35am
Print Post  

IP Logged

NotMyDDOName
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Dec 28th, 2014 at 9:43am
Print Post  
GimpyPaw wrote on Dec 27th, 2014 at 11:05am:
Here's a tip,

The method that currently works will also work on daily dice stones.  The only variation I have found has to do with instance or current lag levels in the game, as timing is important.

Before you try to recycle that Otto's, use your method on a daily dice stone.  If it fails on the daily, change to a different location, relog, or try tomorrow.

PS This also works with multiples at once.  Save up 5 15k stones and follow the usual procedure clicking all 5 in order.

Now and then you may lose one.  I think it has something to do with how long you are DC'ed.  If you stick to 3 it's pretty solid.

NMDN
« Last Edit: Dec 28th, 2014 at 9:43am by NotMyDDOName »  

IP Logged

GimpyPaw
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Dec 28th, 2014 at 11:54am
Print Post  
NotMyDDOName wrote on Dec 28th, 2014 at 9:43am:
PS This also works with multiples at once.  Save up 5 15k stones and follow the usual procedure clicking all 5 in order.

Now and then you may lose one.  I think it has something to do with how long you are DC'ed.  If you stick to 3 it's pretty solid.

NMDN

This matches my experiences.  I haven't lost one sticking to 4 stones at a time, but when I've been greedy and gone for 5 I started seeing fails.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #29 - Dec 28th, 2014 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
onions wrote on Dec 28th, 2014 at 7:35am:

I assume this was intended to replace rick rolling?

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

onions
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Dec 28th, 2014 at 3:34pm
Print Post  
Well some people see the damn red emote on several videos which says they are living in the wrong country so diaf and no video so I had to let Mr Toast tell the secret.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #31 - Dec 28th, 2014 at 4:27pm
Print Post  
Oh, yes, that makes perfect sense.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Whisp8
Korthos Resident

Reply #32 - Dec 29th, 2014 at 11:42am
Print Post  
So what's the current method of duping ingredients?
I was so bummed out when I came back to the game after the last update and couldn't do the easy method. I haven't tried the DC method yet but I have a ad feeling it wouldn't work either. Thing is, I don't even have a single TF item yet because I can never get a group for the raids. My only hope is duping some Phlogistons (once I get the shadow one that is). Embarrassed

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Ants Eat Dead Grasshoppers

Reply #33 - Dec 30th, 2014 at 12:09am
Print Post  
Whisp8 wrote on Dec 29th, 2014 at 11:42am:
So what's the current method of duping ingredients?
I was so bummed out when I came back to the game after the last update and couldn't do the easy method. I haven't tried the DC method yet but I have a ad feeling it wouldn't work either. Thing is, I don't even have a single TF item yet because I can never get a group for the raids. My only hope is duping some Phlogistons (once I get the shadow one that is). Embarrassed

Sounds like you need to dupe some friends first...

Feynman wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:57pm:
One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 11th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
You were right this time, OnePercenter. 

iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
#bringbackreadingcomprehension

IP Logged

Whisp8
Korthos Resident

Reply #34 - Dec 30th, 2014 at 3:02am
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Dec 30th, 2014 at 12:09am:
Sounds like you need to dupe some friends first...

You can't dupe what you don't have in the first place. Tongue
Anyway, I'm playing on a different time zone than most players so it's hard for me to get groups for raids and such.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #35 - Dec 30th, 2014 at 5:30am
Print Post  
Munkenmo wrote on Dec 28th, 2014 at 2:55am:
This is correct.

Share plz.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #36 - Jan 1st, 2015 at 4:34pm
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Dec 30th, 2014 at 5:30am:
Share plz.

I don't think anyone wants to share Tongue

IP Logged

Edrein
Shroud Slacker

Master of Melee Undead
(Gimps)

Reply #37 - Jan 1st, 2015 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
I would if I knew.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #38 - Jan 1st, 2015 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
At the moment I'm more interested in the Otto's box re-use trick. Having some trouble finding a kind soul willing to share Tongue

I suppose it doesn't help that my one known-exploit has been fixed lol

IP Logged

Cleridin
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #39 - Jan 1st, 2015 at 10:48pm
Print Post  
To reuse stones use the bank/mailbox exploit

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #40 - Jan 1st, 2015 at 11:06pm
Print Post  
Cleridin wrote on Jan 1st, 2015 at 10:48pm:
To reuse stones use the bank/mailbox exploit

Yes, of course, its so obvious!

On a completely unrelated note: did you know that posts seem to get deleted from these forums with an alarming frequency? Specifically, the ones that tend to detail exactly how to preform specific exploits. What you end up with is the rest of the thread with people discussing their success or failure, fine tuning, etc, while the post detailing exactly how the 'sploit is done is gone.

This isn't related to anything at all, I'm just making conversation.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #41 - Jan 1st, 2015 at 11:15pm
Print Post  
Unoamineo wrote on Jan 1st, 2015 at 11:06pm:
On a completely unrelated note: did you know that posts seem to get deleted from these forums with an alarming frequency? Specifically, the ones that tend to detail exactly how to preform specific exploits. What you end up with is the rest of the thread with people discussing their success or failure, fine tuning, etc, while the post detailing exactly how the 'sploit is done is gone.

The thinking is that regular readers will see it and use it, whereas it is not hosted for all eternity for the devs and forum Paladins to see it.
Of course, anyone familiar with caching can usually find it for awhile after.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #42 - Jan 1st, 2015 at 11:20pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jan 1st, 2015 at 11:15pm:
U

The thinking is that regular readers will see it and use it, whereas it is not hosted for all eternity for the devs and forum Paladins to see it.
Of course, anyone familiar with caching can usually find it for awhile after.

Oh, of course, its a completely reasonable(and I do not say this sarcastically) smart thing to do. Its just a problem if, say, you don't happen to be a "regular reader", just a person who drops by periodically when they actually happen to be playing. In that case, well, whats a poor novice to do?

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #43 - Jan 1st, 2015 at 11:34pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Jan 1st, 2015 at 11:20pm:
Oh, of course, its a completely reasonable(and I do not say this sarcastically) smart thing to do. Its just a problem if, say, you don't happen to be a "regular reader", just a person who drops by periodically when they actually happen to be playing. In that case, well, whats a poor novice to do?

I understand your situation as I used to drop in and read occasionally - but you usually miss time relevant stuff.