Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Game is too hard, yo! /derp (Read 2371 times)
Vic
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Game is too hard, yo! /derp
Dec 30th, 2014 at 1:47pm
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/453893-Vip-rip

Retard.

My lvl 1 first life rgue cannot solo lvl 3 elite quest!!!!!! Whine!!!

Edit: Then again, it sounds too good to be true - Is some of you guys just having fun there trollin?
« Last Edit: Dec 30th, 2014 at 1:48pm by Vic »  

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Re: Game is too hard, yo! /derp
Reply #1 - Dec 30th, 2014 at 5:51pm
Print Post  
oh, another one...

Crystal is hard... come on even when DDO was new everybody soloed it... Even me with my gimps that barely managed to survive Euphonia's Challenges.
And that was before they forced Solo difficulty on it... ( it was relented after when they made Korthos, but for a while the only option you had was to solo it... no Drone, no pet, nothing. )

Lets see how he whines when he starts hitting LVL 13ish quests in a few months.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Pseudonym
Titan Demolisher

Reply #2 - Dec 30th, 2014 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
Some people are just special.

I did some research on his behalf, this game looks like it might be more his speed. With any luck he'll go play it and stop whining.

IP Logged

Braegan
Korthos Resident

I Love Stuff!

Reply #3 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 12:37am
Print Post  
I enjoyed being in that thread. Smiley

IP Logged

thakorian
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 12:45pm
Print Post  
Those fuckin cunts in that thread pushed me over the edge and made me register to this shithole to vent, because oo, infractions.

braeg did a great job notifying the guy about how it is possible to do that shit on the gimpiest of toons at level 1, then the thickskulled fucktard decides to go on the offensive because apparently no logic ain't sharp enough to get through his thick skull, fuck I bet his skull is so thick that his whole fucken head is made out of bone. Welcome to the game, don't let your ego crawl up your ass when you go off vip.

then that keladon, WAAH GAME IS TOO HARD, I DO QUESTS AND NOW I FAIL SOME WAAH. Someone throw that fucker a turd wrapped in snickers wraps.

it's kinda like forrest gump got hit by a cramp and messaged some forum about ITS TOO HARD, except that forrest gump is imaginary and would probably be an intellectual compared to those fucktards
« Last Edit: Dec 31st, 2014 at 12:53pm by thakorian »  

IP Logged

thakorian
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
also I'd like to add that jaden smith has probably tweeted more relevant stuff than those two fuckin twats

IP Logged

Yellowsnow
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 2:04pm
Print Post  
You guys do realize the op in that thread is a sock for one of the idiots that wants the game easier then hello kitty online.

Could be a few different ones like this person https://www.ddo.com/forums/member.php/562205-DarthCaedus

IP Logged

Azog
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Dec 31st, 2014 at 2:46pm
Print Post  
Pseudonym wrote on Dec 30th, 2014 at 5:58pm:
Some people are just special.

I did some research on his behalf, this game looks like it might be more his speed. With any luck he'll go play it and stop whining.

Hey...was not that easy  Angry

IP Logged

Braegan
Korthos Resident

I Love Stuff!

Reply #8 - Jan 1st, 2015 at 3:56am
Print Post  
thakorian wrote on Dec 31st, 2014 at 12:45pm:
Those fuckin cunts in that thread pushed me over the edge and made me register to this shithole to vent, because oo, infractions.

braeg did a great job notifying the guy about how it is possible to do that shit on the gimpiest of toons at level 1, then the thickskulled fucktard decides to go on the offensive because apparently no logic ain't sharp enough to get through his thick skull, fuck I bet his skull is so thick that his whole fucken head is made out of bone. Welcome to the game, don't let your ego crawl up your ass when you go off vip.

then that keladon, WAAH GAME IS TOO HARD, I DO QUESTS AND NOW I FAIL SOME WAAH. Someone throw that fucker a turd wrapped in snickers wraps.

it's kinda like forrest gump got hit by a cramp and messaged some forum about ITS TOO HARD, except that forrest gump is imaginary and would probably be an intellectual compared to those fucktards

You got an infraction for what? I didn't see anything you posted needing one. Lame for sure man, guess I will have to check mails and see if I got one, I think I was a tad more aggressive with the young chump.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint