Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Another banning (Read 10273 times)
DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Re: Another banning
Reply #25 - Jan 7th, 2015 at 12:33am
Print Post  
Quote:

I still don't see the connection between their behavior and thoughts expressed on the forums and DDO dying?
I don't like them either, but I would hardly blame them for DDO dying.
I think you might have drawn a bow too far on that one.

DDO has many causes for it dying, most of which I would aim at the Turdbine's decision making, poor process control and lack of respect for their customers.

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Jan 7th, 2015 at 12:49am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jan 7th, 2015 at 12:33am:
I still don't see the connection between their behavior and thoughts expressed on the forums and DDO dying?
I don't like them either, but I would hardly blame them for DDO dying.
I think you might have drawn a bow too far on that one.

DDO has many causes for it dying, most of which I would aim at the Turdbine's decision making, poor process control and lack of respect for their customers.

Devs don't care about customers other than those douchebags (especially uska). Also i was only referring to uska based on the thread i linked above, he seems to be the only one ever to disagree(no wonder his wife broke up with him, that guy is crazy i tell ya).No matter what your ideas are he will always disagree, well sorry but ddo won't progress like this. Instead ddo still uses the oldest graphics, pvp and guild system ever compared to other games let alone customer service.
« Last Edit: Jan 7th, 2015 at 1:01am by »  

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Jan 7th, 2015 at 1:10am
Print Post  

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #28 - Jan 7th, 2015 at 1:11am
Print Post  
Quote:
Devs don't care about customers other than those douchebags (especially uska).

That's not true bro.
Uska hates FR as an obsession, yet they still add FR content.
I believe the devs don't listen to anyone but their CV's.

I don't spend a lot of time on the main forums, but I cannot see a strong correlation between their suggestions and those that are implemented.
Maybe you could give some solid examples?

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Jan 7th, 2015 at 1:52am
Print Post  
Quote:
Shut up and go suck meli more please mr. white knight  Cheesy.

Wow, that statement just did more to expose you for the know-nothing jonny-come lately to the vault and vault related events that you really are.

I take what I said back, you're not a poser, go ahead and forget being a poser, because you make a poser look like a clued in power game with all the answers.

Jesus, what a dumb ass, what a want-so-badly-to-be-part-of-the-gang-but-don't-know-how skid mark you are.

And to think that I considered the use of that numbskull's icon as the most desperate and stupid thing you had yet to do, today sir you topped yourself.

Your posts, are like watching a guy with a willy 2cm's long, drop his pants on the centre stage of a packed theatre, so everyone will know he is "unarmed".   
« Last Edit: Jan 7th, 2015 at 1:58am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #30 - Jan 7th, 2015 at 3:36am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jan 7th, 2015 at 1:52am:
Wow, that statement just did more to expose you for the know-nothing jonny-come lately to the vault and vault related events that you really are.

I take what I said back, you're not a poser, go ahead and forget being a poser, because you make a poser look like a clued in power game with all the answers.

Jesus, what a dumb ass, what a want-so-badly-to-be-part-of-the-gang-but-don't-know-how skid mark you are.

And to think that I considered the use of that numbskull's icon as the most desperate and stupid thing you had yet to do, today sir you topped yourself.

Your posts, are like watching a guy with a willy 2cm's long, drop his pants on the centre stage of a packed theatre, so everyone will know he is "unarmed".   

Or maybe you just wanted to protect some ugly bitches other than tolero, carry on.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Jan 7th, 2015 at 4:00am
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jan 6th, 2015 at 4:05pm:
reminder: people only dupe because it is a more acceptable grind than doing it legit.

no one wants to run deathwyrm, once every 3 days, for 360 days to gear up one character.

no one wants to run shroud 40 times to craft one green steel item

no one wants to run VoN5 400 times for a SoS shard

no one wants to run mark of death, once every 3 days, for 2 years straight, to gear up one character

no one wants to run anything over and over, back to back ever. they do it because their goals require it. All people seek the most efficient means of reaching their goals. this is not a game of stagnation its a game of progress. people want to be actively growing and evolving. no one wants to literally do nothing for years on end waiting for their grind to end. duping exists because of phlogs, because of epic shards. duping exists because of raid timers. duping exists because of over inflated HP on mobs. duping exists because of weak xp rewards. duping exists because duping is more fun, more rewarding, and less of a grind than playing this game. the problem isnt the code, the problem isnt the players. the problem is the game being so shitty that humans find ways to circumvent and reduce the pain that playing it causes them.

how would I fix duping? put fucking everything in game into the ddo store, cut back the xp grind on epic destinies and epic levels, remove the shard house from game. reduce the timer on raids to 1 day, offer 20th lists every 10 runs. end game shouldn't be a scavenger hunt for items. end game should be stacking past lives. give everyone uniform access to power items, and let true power be earned through actual game time rather than item grind. a noob with end game gear is still useless, a pro with korthos gear can probably hold his own.

duping isnt the issue. it takes too much time to maximize the potential of a character. people save time by negating grinds through duping or other exploits. that allows them to play the game as they desire, as opposed to endless farming of unreachable goals.

we would all rather join random EE's to play with our friends, than solo EE vol 7 times per character non stop with a 'need looters, plz pass helm' lfg. Id rather risk inventory rape and find some way to exploit to accomplish my goal, than grind that shit without reward until the next quest pack invalidates any need one might have for aforementioned, unobtainable item.

Your time spent in ddo should not be determined by what you need to grind. People just wanna run with people. its a multiplayer game. no one plays multiplayer games to play alone. this is why duping is such a prevalent problem. people are trying to do what they want, play good characters with friends, despite the direction turbine's game would steer them- grinding single quests indefinitely.

anyone who has had an unreachable goal come to fruition as a result of exploits knows exactly what i mean. only the exploiters can know peace from this suffering

i just get mad every time one of you links me to the shithole forums. those people are so fucking awful, retarded, and cringeworthy. all those douches who know so little about anything, spewing their vile opinions directly into the ears of innocent players and devs alike. they are the poison that slowly kills ddo and they dont even know it.

The grind for this game killed my enjoyment of it - and many of my friend's. I just cannot stomach running another of the same fucking quests again. Sometimes I miss it and log in only to think "gross" and log out immediately.

It's sad that they didn't 1) build new content, 2) create randomness in the quests (beyond champions) and 3) build more end game.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #32 - Jan 7th, 2015 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
IMARANGER wrote on Jan 6th, 2015 at 6:40pm:
Typical IMARETARD post

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #33 - Jan 7th, 2015 at 3:24pm
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on Jan 6th, 2015 at 7:06pm:
Stop making ingredients.

THIS!

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint