Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Q: What are they doing standing in NECRO IV (pic)? (Read 24705 times)
Gringo
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Q: What are they doing standing in NECRO IV (pic)?
Reply #50 - Jan 27th, 2015 at 8:45pm
Print Post  
Residue wrote on Jan 27th, 2015 at 4:48pm:
Their lack of hard work (if this is the case) has absolutely nothing to do with you or anyone.

My personal gratz to them for getting to 200.  Now they can go and spend shards on the boat buffs.  So of course turbine cares, this is good for the bottom line and the game.

thats it:) as majmal said somewhere - almost any exploit in the end provided higher sales at turbines end

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #51 - Jan 27th, 2015 at 8:55pm
Print Post  
Hey hate em for it, love em for it, or just not fucking care, one thing is for sure, you only need to join the pug for one quest to get some nice long ship buffs out of them Smiley

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

korinter
Korthos Resident

I Love Boobs

Reply #52 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 10:56am
Print Post  
What are you talking about? All AS Ship can be bought at guild level 1. All buffs/amenities is accessible at below guild level 50. In fact guild level 60 ( for 5% xp buff) is enough. Using guild renown xploit to get higher guild level is a waste of time. The only reason to want higher guild level is Longer duration time on buffs
So What are you talking about??

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #53 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 11:23am
Print Post  
This whole thread is so complicated.
If it bothers you, report them and it, even use the screenshot as a reference in report.
If it doesn't bother you, then move on to the next.

IP Logged

Residue
Korthos Resident

down trodden, with the
rest of you refuse

Reply #54 - Jan 29th, 2015 at 12:23am
Print Post  
korinter wrote on Jan 28th, 2015 at 10:56am:
What are you talking about? All AS Ship can be bought at guild level 1. All buffs/amenities is accessible at below guild level 50. In fact guild level 60 ( for 5% xp buff) is enough. Using guild renown xploit to get higher guild level is a waste of time. The only reason to want higher guild level is Longer duration time on buffs
So What are you talking about??

There are some buffs which require a larger guild level in order to upgrade them to higher tiers.

Also, some of us poor peeps don't have the shards to buy the shard ships, but have shards to buy buffs.  Biggest plat ship requires guild level 150.

These aside, guild level 160-169 = frickin cool green guild names dude!  Yep, it's all about the look.

WAI

IP Logged

DDOcrackhead
Stormreaver Piker

Worlds: Khyber, Wayfinder

70 Minutes To Mars
Reply #55 - Feb 4th, 2015 at 12:35pm
Print Post  
Discuss.

***TWF-Kalashtar, 1-st hand: Nerf-hammer, 2-nd hand: Troll-hammer. Intimidate 500. Bluff 600***

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #56 - Feb 4th, 2015 at 7:44pm
Print Post  
Christ, can you hire these guys? lol

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Brac
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #57 - Feb 5th, 2015 at 3:12am
Print Post  
Another complaint from the "everyone gets a ribbon " generation.  I will never understand why people bitch about week exploits like this.  It doesn't effect your game at all.  Are you afraid you might see them in PvP and lose due to guild buffs?  No, because DDO doesn't have PvP.  Worse case scenario, you group with them and they live a little a longer because of some extra buffs.  Makes your quest easier if anything.  If you want to be guild level 200, use the exploit.  Then shut the fuck up and move on.  Don't bitch because someone else has something you want.  Welcome to life ass stain.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #58 - Feb 5th, 2015 at 3:14am
Print Post  
Brac wrote on Feb 5th, 2015 at 3:12am:
Another complaint from the "everyone gets a ribbon " generation.  I will never understand why people bitch about week exploits like this.  It doesn't effect your game at all.  Are you afraid you might see them in PvP and lose due to guild buffs?  No, because DDO doesn't have PvP.  Worse case scenario, you group with them and they live a little a longer because of some extra buffs.  Makes your quest easier if anything.  If you want to be guild level 200, use the exploit.  Then shut the fuck up and move on.  Don't bitch because someone else has something you want.  Welcome to life ass stain.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Gringo
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #59 - Feb 5th, 2015 at 6:05am
Print Post  
idk, i put those to same category as people selling duped mats on asah in huge stacks for couple shards or standing at public banks n clicking and clicking.

simply it s not what they that annoys me, just the way how they do it:)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint