Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) Warlock the truth (Read 13854 times)
Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Warlock the truth
Reply #25 - Feb 8th, 2015 at 3:04am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Feb 8th, 2015 at 2:34am:
There's no secret shit you dumbass... That's my fucking job to troubleshoot ISP and Carrier Networks.
At least give me the benefit of the doubt that I fucking have a clue when I start talking of network issues.

As for the last bit, It should be obvious by now that the PC interraction with the devs was not a Carebear Land, and that in some cases we were considered rude in our reactions to an idea.
( or to the lack of cooperation from Turbine )

You phony fucking cunt. You damn well know that when I said drop the "secret shit" I wasn't talking about your boring ass job, I was talking about that stupid "<undisclosed dev>" bullshit.

Flav wrote on Feb 7th, 2015 at 6:14am:
I'm not worried, the whining on the forum hasn't made him flee. He had to cope with Angry <undisclosed Dev> and Pissed <another undisclosed Dev> after some posts from PC members, he has a tough skin.

« Last Edit: Feb 8th, 2015 at 3:09am by Grand »  

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #26 - Feb 8th, 2015 at 4:33am
Print Post  
Shouldn't be hard to suss out.  He made mention to two seperate devs.

They only have like 5 people left over there.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #27 - Feb 8th, 2015 at 9:15am
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Feb 8th, 2015 at 3:04am:
You phony fucking cunt. You damn well know that when I said drop the "secret shit" I wasn't talking about your boring ass job, I was talking about that stupid "<undisclosed dev>" bullshit.

Cordholio knows his MotherForum and Vault names, and goes spastic over somebody calling out a Turdbin employee by name, I'd say he's already been unusually bold for a Frenchman  Wink

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Feb 8th, 2015 at 1:18pm
Print Post  
I could not care less about the dev's or their names.

What bothered me is him saying that about devs because it  was just another case of Flav milking his "hint hint I have a secrect but I wont tell, he he he" habit of his that wastes more time than even his boring-ass stories about his vast tech experience.

I'm not the first person here to be bothered enough by his empty hints that we ask him to refrain from it, and then tell him to fuck off.

Granted I don't know if anyone else finds his tenuously relevant tech spam as annoying as I do. He is really reaching to insert that into threads these day, I expect any point now for him to mention "hey you're reading this on a flat screen, they use flat screens in IT you know, and did you know I trouble shoot IT systems? pretty impressive eh?"

Finally I really am fed up with how this dummy misreads posts on purpose just so he can comment using the two annoying routines above or steer the thread towards something he does know about but has nothing to do with a thread. I realize that English is not his first language, but he has demonstrated that he uses it more proficiently then half the people here. Making it clear that it is a self-serving misinterpretation, what a asshole.   

YOU WERE ON THE PLAYERS COUNCIL, WE KNOW! SHUT UP ALREADY.
« Last Edit: Feb 8th, 2015 at 1:22pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

DDOcrackhead
Stormreaver Piker

Worlds: Khyber, Wayfinder

Reply #29 - Feb 8th, 2015 at 1:47pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Feb 8th, 2015 at 1:18pm:
I could not care less about the dev's or their names.

What bothered me is him saying that about devs because it  was just another case of Flav milking his "hint hint I have a secrect but I wont tell, he he he" habit of his that wastes more time than even his boring-ass stories about his vast tech experience.

I'm not the first person here to be bothered enough by his empty hints that we ask him to refrain from it, and then tell him to fuck off.

Granted I don't know if anyone else finds his tenuously relevant tech spam as annoying as I do. He is really reaching to insert that into threads these day, I expect any point now for him to mention "hey you're reading this on a flat screen, they use flat screens in IT you know, and did you know I trouble shoot IT systems? pretty impressive eh?"

Finally I really am fed up with how this dummy misreads posts on purpose just so he can comment using the two annoying routines above or steer the thread towards something he does know about but has nothing to do with a thread. I realize that English is not his first language, but he has demonstrated that he uses it more proficiently then half the people here. Making it clear that it is a self-serving misinterpretation, what a asshole.   

YOU WERE ON THE PLAYERS COUNCIL, WE KNOW! SHUT UP ALREADY.

Smiley

At 1:00:50 Cordo is talking about the vault!

« Last Edit: Feb 8th, 2015 at 1:49pm by DDOcrackhead »  

***TWF-Kalashtar, 1-st hand: Nerf-hammer, 2-nd hand: Troll-hammer. Intimidate 500. Bluff 600***

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #30 - Feb 8th, 2015 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
oh the look on his face, you know he really wanted to say those fucking cocksuckers, and it looked like it took him a moment to find some words that weren't that. And thanks for sitting through the first hour of this to find that gem.

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #31 - Feb 8th, 2015 at 9:52pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Feb 8th, 2015 at 1:18pm:

I dislike "I know but I can't tell" too, I only meant that in this case I thought he managed to convey some information and really couldn't have been more explicit.

As to the tech stuff, I actually enjoy that, but I admit I'm far from "normal"  Grin

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #32 - Feb 8th, 2015 at 10:04pm
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Feb 8th, 2015 at 9:52pm:
"I know but I can't tell"

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #33 - Feb 9th, 2015 at 4:02am
Print Post  
DDOcrackhead wrote on Feb 8th, 2015 at 1:47pm:
At 1:00:50 Cordo is talking about the vault!

Good catch.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #34 - Feb 9th, 2015 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Feb 8th, 2015 at 10:04pm:

A classic! I was just watching that episode this weekend.

Though I have to say, these days DDO reminds me more of Benny Hill than Monty Python. Unless it's the "You're no fun anymore", maybe   Sad

IP Logged

DropBear

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #35 - Feb 9th, 2015 at 8:54pm
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Feb 9th, 2015 at 6:07pm:
A classic! I was just watching that episode this weekend.

Though I have to say, these days DDO reminds me more of Benny Hill than Monty Python. Unless it's the "You're no fun anymore", maybe   Sad

Ah, Benny Hill - flashback from another time and place.   Roll Eyes

At least Benny was an adult entertainer and portrayed his character as a pervert, instead of the reverse...

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #36 - Feb 9th, 2015 at 9:16pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Feb 9th, 2015 at 8:54pm:
At least Benny was an adult entertainer and portrayed his character as a pervert, instead of the reverse...

which would be... Charlie Sheen? 2 1/2 Men?

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

DropBear

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #37 - Feb 10th, 2015 at 2:06am
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Feb 9th, 2015 at 9:16pm:
which would be... Charlie Sheen? 2 1/2 Men?

No Rolf Harris, childhood entertainer and all round larrikin, who turned out to actually be a pervert.   Undecided

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint