Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) 2015 Player's Council (Read 89374 times)
Yobai
Epic Poster

Re: 2015 Player's Council
Reply #150 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
Quote:
..still 3 more years til it is Dr. Cetus.

so basically the same amount as of time as everyone in the world with an undergraduate degree.

that's impressive.  for you.
« Last Edit: Feb 18th, 2015 at 7:12pm by Yobai »  

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #151 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 7:37pm
Print Post  
Most medical schools are four year programs.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #152 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 7:40pm
Print Post  
MadCookieQueen wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 6:38pm:
blah blah blah, I'm so hooked up I have all this amazing insight because blah blah blah for the past year I have portray myself as a voice for the PC even though it was my hubby-bubby blah blah blah...

Nice wall of text you desperate wannbe blowhard.

Now go back to the motherboards you stupid fucking cunt, it's bad enough I have to look past your shitty posts there, last thing we need is you trying to join up here.

« Last Edit: Feb 18th, 2015 at 7:40pm by gawker »  

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #153 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 7:40pm
Print Post  
i love teh vault.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #154 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 7:42pm
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 7:37pm:
Most medical schools are four year programs.

Yeah that is true, but the fantasy ones that only exist in Cetus's imagination take only take as long as he says. Very similar to those special law professors from Harvard.. I mean Yale...I mean Princeton.. I mean arkat's ass

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #155 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 7:44pm
Print Post  
Shadehater wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 4:53pm:
To be fair if it had passed through would you not also throw poop at them?

Not saying you are wrong per say in that case.

Nah I wouldn't have gave a shit, because it was a trivial matter.

The only reason I bothered to slam it here is because Bigjunk tried to hold it up as some kind of achievement by the PC, talk about a loooooow fucking bar.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #156 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 7:50pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 3:38pm:
Rather hilarious that chai got on there.

Yobai wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 7:10pm:
they let you in. Roll Eyes

No joke, clearly that shows they have the same shitty selection criteria slanted towards self importance, revisionism, and out and out bullshit this year that they had last year.

IP Logged

FM
Dragon Raider

Reply #157 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 8:52pm
Print Post  
...when you stick a crowd into a small space it is always the most stupidest that speak the most.

There is some validity there. I really wonder how the dynamics in this years' council are going to work because there are a couple people in there that will absolutely, tirelessly repeat their points. I'm a bit worried that those people will end up having a lot of influence because of sheer dumb determination.

Here's what you can do...have a drink...sit in a dark corner and put a gun to your head before you ever try to call that first council a complete failure.

Well that's a bit much, but I respect that you are supporting your husband.

PS - please remove the "troll seal of approval" from your mother boards signature. It's not as impressive as you think it is.
« Last Edit: Feb 18th, 2015 at 8:54pm by FM »  

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #158 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 9:03pm
Print Post  
Flame me later and fuck off but...

My hubby was on that council. He did everything he could to discuss the issues, to call to light the really bad fucking mistakes before they were made or omitted.

He actually "worked" in trying to make progress...even sometimes sitting up late at night thinking and crafting the right response so as to invite change or at the very least discussion.

He smiled when the dumb shit was adverted...

he didn't smile a lot.

Though there were a couple times when he felt like he made a difference...but those days were few.

At one point he backed away...why...because when you stick a crowd into a small space it is always the most stupidest that speak the most. I'd ask him how it was going...he'd ask for another drink...

What you pissants don't think of is the fact that somewhere in that council is someone who actually has a brain and actually fucking cares.

One voice adrift in a sea of mindless fighting against a storm of fucking egos whose baby ideas need to be protected...yeah you won't see shit.

That person isn't you...so what pisses you off won't piss them off...but don't you even fucking think for one lousy little second that someone on that council didn't do what he could to fight for you and fight for a better DDO.

Here's what you can do...have a drink...sit in a dark corner and put a gun to your head before you ever try to call that first council a complete failure.

The council wasn't the problem...the egos of those with bad ideas and all the power...that's the problem...and for every little fucking victory, the few on the council that actually cared got...they should be celebrated.

For the freshmen councilmen...good luck...if you care this is going to suck...if you don't...you'll be fine. This  will be a year where you are never thanked but only hated by the people too small brained to be sitting where you are.

Like I said tear it* MadCookieQueen apart...have a day and fuck off.

(post written by a bad day at work and a martini)

Ok from what I understand from this is that both you and Ash consider that he was the only one on the council who had any intelligence or care. I think you are being unfair on the care and intelligence of the developers.

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #159 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 9:07pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 7:10pm:
they let you in. Roll Eyes

Yeah I'm still somewhat surprised by that. Ah well im out of it now. It's good for other perspectives to be heard.

IP Logged

MadCookieQueen
Korthos Resident

I'm gonna sing the doom
song....

Reply #160 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:17pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 9:03pm:
Ok from what I understand from this is that both you and Ash consider that he was the only one on the council who had any intelligence or care. I think you are being unfair on the care and intelligence of the developers.

I'm going to phrase this because when you say developers all I read is "Meli"

Yes Meli...because it's all about you. Because when Ash was pacing around I was really worried about you. Because at the end of the day when I thought of the council or when the council was spoken it was all about you.

You were at our every thought. the center stage...the most important things..because why in the world would I ever have a thought about DDO that didn't include you?

skip the drama and the bullshit...my words were NOT about you..it was about what I saw and my expression of events from my point of view. i don't see you..I barely talk to you (unless as of late it's because you choose to go all high school girly drama on me).

So let's just throw the entire thing out the door...all the sentiment all the thoughts and all the everything else...because fucking A I didn't think enough about poor Meli!

Happy?
« Last Edit: Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:18pm by MadCookieQueen »  

Firestarter: 15 Bard/4 FvS/1 Fighter || War Dancer: 15 Bard/5 Ranger || Symphony of Metal: 15 Bard/3 Wizard/2 Fighter || Avatar of Eilistraee: 18 Bard/1 Cleric/1Fighter || Shadovar Infiltrator: 18 Wizard/1 Rogue/1 Fighter

IP Logged

Vendui
Releaser Of Exploits

Dare to tempt your fates?
Everything has a price.

Reply #161 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:21pm
Print Post  
MadCookieQueen wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:17pm:
Whine, Bitch, Moan, Complain some more, Moan

Sounds to me like this post is about yourself, just an outsiders perspective of things. Crying about Meli wanting center stage, yet your very crying gives meli what you think meli wants. I'm no psychologist, but looks like a paycheck waiting to be had.

IP Logged

mystafyi
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #162 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:40pm
Print Post  
The council wasn't the problem...the egos of those with bad ideas and all the power...that's the problem

Yes, I think most folks know by now that turbine doesn't give 2 shits about this so called 'players council'. The question is, why do any players still care, knowing that their feedback isn't wanted.

IP Logged

MadCookieQueen
Korthos Resident

I'm gonna sing the doom
song....

Reply #163 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:46pm
Print Post  
mystafyi wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:40pm:
Yes, I think most folks know by now that turbine doesn't give 2 shits about this so called 'players council'. The question is, why do any players still care, knowing that their feedback isn't wanted.

Because oddly enough...some people do really like the game...and random moments of optimism.

Firestarter: 15 Bard/4 FvS/1 Fighter || War Dancer: 15 Bard/5 Ranger || Symphony of Metal: 15 Bard/3 Wizard/2 Fighter || Avatar of Eilistraee: 18 Bard/1 Cleric/1Fighter || Shadovar Infiltrator: 18 Wizard/1 Rogue/1 Fighter

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #164 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:48pm
Print Post  
MadCookieQueen wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:17pm:
I'm going to phrase this because when you say developers all I read is "Meli"

Yes Meli...because it's all about you. Because when Ash was pacing around I was really worried about you. Because at the end of the day when I thought of the council or when the council was spoken it was all about you.

You were at our every thought. the center stage...the most important things..because why in the world would I ever have a thought about DDO that didn't include you?

skip the drama and the bullshit...my words were NOT about you..it was about what I saw and my expression of events from my point of view. i don't see you..I barely talk to you (unless as of late it's because you choose to go all high school girly drama on me).

So let's just throw the entire thing out the door...all the sentiment all the thoughts and all the everything else...because fucking A I didn't think enough about poor Meli!

Happy?

Steel or Varg willingly interact with a ton of players on IRC and the forums as does cordovan. Both you and Ash are seen as caring, smart, involved players.  I am not sure what you are trying to achieve here taking this stance. I hope you or Ash will be on the PC again some time.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #165 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:54pm
Print Post  
Dear MadfatQueen and Melicunt,

Would you two please fuck off back to your nests on the Motherboards?

Having to listen to you two fuckwits argue on the vault, is akin to being forced to watch a battle of wits between two unarmed opponents.

Humorous yes, entertaining? no.

I feel safe in saying that you two are a pair of the biggest phonys the motherboards have yet to curse us with. So, again, fuck off.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #166 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:55pm
Print Post  
Vendui wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:21pm:
Sounds to me like this post is about yourself, just an outsiders perspective of things. Crying about Meli wanting center stage, yet your very crying gives meli what you think meli wants. I'm no psychologist, but looks like a paycheck waiting to be had.

Damn straight.

Don't let it be said that I don't pay tribute when it's due.
« Last Edit: Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:56pm by gawker »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #167 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:56pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:48pm:
I hope you or Ash will be on the PC again some time.

ohhhh rubbing it in!

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #168 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:56pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:56pm:
ohhhh rubbing it in!

rubbin!

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #169 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:00pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:56pm:
ohhhh rubbing it in!

Yeah maybe that was tactless. It doesn't matter being on the PC or not as Kodara seems to be listened to on the forums anyway as does Ash.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #170 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:06pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:00pm:
Yeah maybe that was tactless.

oh wow.. wait. errr.. I was just being stupid saying that was rubbing it in. Because, you know, my name and all. But I didnt really think you had meant it to be tactless. Now I feel like you did. You were aware of it and intended to do so. How very spiteful. 

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #171 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:07pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:00pm:
It doesn't matter being on the PC or not as Kodara seems to be listened to on the forums anyway as does Ash.

Lol then you do it again.. #shotsfired

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #172 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:09pm
Print Post  
Speaking of spiteful,

It could be worse, she could ask MadFat to give her the names of her characters and server.....

Oh wait! maybe Melicunt doesn't get hunting privileges anymore? 
« Last Edit: Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:09pm by gawker »  

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #173 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:10pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 9:03pm:
care and intelligence of the developers.

The

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #174 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:13pm
Print Post  
gawker wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:09pm:
Speaking of spiteful,

It could be worse, she could ask MadFat to give her the names of her characters and server.....

Oh wait! maybe Melicunt doesn't get hunting privileges anymore? 

Mad is a well known and respected player who is therefore easy to find. I can see no reason why anyone would want to in a malicious way. That would be more of a reflection on them than her.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13
Send TopicPrint