Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) 2015 Player's Council (Read 89381 times)
Meli
Titan Demolisher

Re: 2015 Player's Council
Reply #175 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:15pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:06pm:
oh wow.. wait. errr.. I was just being stupid saying that was rubbing it in. Because, you know, my name and all. But I didnt really think you had meant it to be tactless. Now I feel like you did. You were aware of it and intended to do so. How very spiteful. 

O.o

And now you're just confusing me. I was replying to what I thought was your devaluing of the PC.

Ah well. The game goes on.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #176 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:16pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:13pm:
That would be more of a reflection on them than her.

I mean....

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #177 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:18pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:15pm:
I was replying to what I thought was your devaluing of the PC.

tell me how you really feel

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

MadCookieQueen
Korthos Resident

I'm gonna sing the doom
song....

Reply #178 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:18pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:48pm:
  I am not sure what you are trying to achieve here taking this stance.

At the time...all of minutes ago...the only achievement was to let out a fair amount of frustration. going through the previous post, I can see that I had jumped too far in my own anger and gave you a full nuclear blast of it.

I apologize for being careless.

Meli wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 10:48pm:
  I hope you or Ash will be on the PC again some time.

I'll never be and I plan to keep it that way...my fragile sanity would snap in a heartbeat.

Firestarter: 15 Bard/4 FvS/1 Fighter || War Dancer: 15 Bard/5 Ranger || Symphony of Metal: 15 Bard/3 Wizard/2 Fighter || Avatar of Eilistraee: 18 Bard/1 Cleric/1Fighter || Shadovar Infiltrator: 18 Wizard/1 Rogue/1 Fighter

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #179 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:21pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:18pm:
tell me how you really feel

Lol. Now I'm really confused at what you're getting at. Oh well I'm sure if it matters someone will explain.

IP Logged

MadCookieQueen
Korthos Resident

I'm gonna sing the doom
song....

Reply #180 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:22pm
Print Post  
gawker wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:09pm:
It could be worse, she could ask MadFat to give her the names of her characters and server.....

Kodara, Kaidara, Keidara, Kadara, Kedara
Ghallanda

It's not exactly a secret midear...but as my new favorite stalker you should already have all that information.

oh and be a dear and please stop sending me love poetry...your hand writing is atrocious and spelling could use a bunch of work, however the clever use of shit was hilarious.

« Last Edit: Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:23pm by MadCookieQueen »  

Firestarter: 15 Bard/4 FvS/1 Fighter || War Dancer: 15 Bard/5 Ranger || Symphony of Metal: 15 Bard/3 Wizard/2 Fighter || Avatar of Eilistraee: 18 Bard/1 Cleric/1Fighter || Shadovar Infiltrator: 18 Wizard/1 Rogue/1 Fighter

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #181 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:24pm
Print Post  
MadCookieQueen wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:18pm:
At the time...all of minutes ago...the only achievement was to let out a fair amount of frustration. going through the previous post, I can see that I had jumped too far in my own anger and gave you a full nuclear blast of it.

I apologize for being careless.

I'll never be and I plan to keep it that way...my fragile sanity would snap in a heartbeat.

K. Well I appreciate reading your posts on the forums and I'm sure many others do too. I quite enjoy your banter with the troll. Wish that troll account was still around. Haven't figured out the others yet. Good luck to you and Ash in game.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #182 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:25pm
Print Post  
MadCookieQueen wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:18pm:

Ha! this is just too funny,

You stupid lying, self-important, bitch, you just spent the last fucking year spamming the forums with shit that made it sound like you were on the PC or a honorary member at the very least. Constantly with your bullshit comments hinting at inside knowledge and cooperation with the Dev team.

The sheer number of posts you made while tongue fucking the ass of Turbine's finest is quite huge and instructive to the outside observer. So let me ask you, what was it that Ash was so worried about that he was reduced to pacing again?

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #183 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:28pm
Print Post  
MadCookieQueen wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:22pm:
Kodara, Kaidara, Keidara, Kadara, Kedara
Ghallanda

It's not exactly a secret midear...but as my new favorite stalker you should already have all that information.

oh and be a dear and please stop sending me love poetry...your hand writing is atrocious and spelling could use a bunch of work, however the clever use of shit was hilarious.

I'm not the one to be worried about dumbass, if you had a clue and were not just on the vault for attention you would know what that was in reference to. Here's a tip, it wasn't about you.

Hmm, you seem to make the assumption that it is about you quite often, notice?

IP Logged

MadCookieQueen
Korthos Resident

I'm gonna sing the doom
song....

Reply #184 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:30pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:24pm:
K. Well I appreciate reading your posts on the forums and I'm sure many others do too. I quite enjoy your banter with the troll. Wish that troll account was still around. Haven't figured out the others yet. Good luck to you and Ash in game.

I miss His Hjolyness! Without anyone to give hjealings to...it's like life is missing something...Sad

~~~~

May your loots be bountiful and your hjeals be plenty!

you ever make it over to G-Land again out of boredom...say hi!

IP Logged

Grapeshot
Ex Member

Reply #185 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:34pm
Print Post  
Meli wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:24pm:
Me me me me me me me

MadCookieQueen wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:30pm:
Me mememmememmemememmemememe

Who says these two are self-centered?  Grin

IP Logged

MadCookieQueen
Korthos Resident

I'm gonna sing the doom
song....

Reply #186 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:44pm
Print Post  
gawker wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:25pm:
OMG! ipsum dolor hashtag amet,

In megestas at fusto ued caucibus, kam, id neque gutrum, nalesuada iulla ted wignissim irci. Tenean magna erat, convallis sit amet WTF at condimentum ac diam. Maecenas placerat eros non turpis gravida interdum.

Donec condimentum dui quam, vel sagittis lectus convallis in. Dude... justo velit, fermentum quis justo sed, elementum eleifend sapien?

gawker wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:28pm:
ed speaka tellus in diam congue rhoncus vel non felis. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Sed semper pellentesque turpis at tincidunt? 

I'm sorry but Goggle Chrome can't seem to translate your words. I've tried a few other sites but fucktardese I guess isn't very common (despite it being very close to lorem ipsum)

Have you tried Rosetta Stone...I've heard it's fabulous for helping people learn a second language...assuming you have the mental capacity for a second language, or even a first?

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #187 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:48pm
Print Post  
Here we see what a Drama/attention whore like you does when you can't handle real challenge:

You pretend you cant understand, beats dealing with the harsh reality doesn't it chubby? Just like Meli does, two of a kind.

But hey, don't feel too bad it never works for her either. You forum Queens always get slapped down when you try to swan in here, on the bright side you could always try to match Meli's record for running away multiple times?

Don't worry it's not real physical running so you should stay that shape, that laaaarge shape that Ash says he likes....

MadCookieQueen wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:44pm:
Have you tried Rosetta Stone...

No, but as long as I have a Speculum and a quart of Ben and Jerry's I'm sure I'll be able to communicate with you easily. If all else fails I can just fall back on using a dog whistle and a mirror.
« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2015 at 12:00am by gawker »  

IP Logged

MadCookieQueen
Korthos Resident

I'm gonna sing the doom
song....

Reply #188 - Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:58pm
Print Post  
gawker wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:48pm:
Here we see what a Drama/attention whore like you does when you can't handle real challenge:

You pretend you cant understand, beats dealing with the harsh reality doesn't it chubby? Just like Meli does, two of a kind.

But hey, don't feel too bad it never works for her either.

Your words just sing with uniqueness. How you turn a phrase in a manner that insults someone is completely above and beyond first grade.

I stand in awe of you. Just how clever and inspiring your insults truly are. How it makes me cry in a fit of fear to read anything you might have to say about me. Because I've never heard any of it before, not even in school, to my face, like the real bullies know how to do.

The harshness of your vocabulary has done so much damage that I should completely run away from The Vault. I just am not strong enough to handle the challenge of someone who uses words like fat and chubby.

The inhumane horror of it all, I have been defeated by a masterful barbed wit with the phrasing abilities of a six year old.

There...you won...I reacted to you, instead of just making fun of the useless gibberish which dances across your posts (outside of the quoted remarks).

Do you want to start the next round?

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #189 - Feb 19th, 2015 at 12:04am
Print Post  
Sorry but no rounds here I just keep beating dogs like you until I'm done.

That's another Meli tactic you're using by the way, trying to pretend we are engaged in some struggle together, when in fact your type just post stupid shit and scramble to save face.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #190 - Feb 19th, 2015 at 12:05am
Print Post  
MadCookieQueen wrote on Feb 18th, 2015 at 11:44pm:
Have you tried Rosetta Stone...

No, but as long as I have a Speculum and a quart of Ben and Jerry's I'm sure I'll be able to communicate with you easily. If all else fails I can just fall back on using a dog whistle and a mirror to get you to focus.
« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2015 at 12:06am by gawker »  

IP Logged

MadCookieQueen
Korthos Resident

I'm gonna sing the doom
song....

Reply #191 - Feb 19th, 2015 at 12:10am
Print Post  
Is this the point where I get to freak out and cry "it's because I'm a woman isn't it?"

I LOVE that part. I would really hate to miss it.

Oh and would someone please be nice enough to let me know when this gremlin looking chap actually says something unique and actually insulting, i'd like to save it in a scrapbook for his mommy.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #192 - Feb 19th, 2015 at 12:33am
Print Post  
MadCookieQueen wrote on Feb 19th, 2015 at 12:10am:
Is this the point where I get to freak out and cry "it's because I'm a woman isn't it?"

I LOVE that part. I would really hate to miss it.

Oh and would someone please be nice enough to let me know when this gremlin looking chap actually says something unique and actually insulting, i'd like to save it in a scrapbook for his mommy.

How lame, you just tried to sell out you own sex for some breathing room, what a stupid self-absorbed bitch you are.

Sorry to disappoint you, but it's not because your a woman, it's because you are so fucking dumb and desperate for attention, not because of whatever sex organs you have inside or resting on your chin.

And in all honesty? I didn't know if you are a "woman" it's a easy mistake because you write like a fat drag queen, yet another Meli similarity.
« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2015 at 12:35am by gawker »  

IP Logged

MadCookieQueen
Korthos Resident

I'm gonna sing the doom
song....

Reply #193 - Feb 19th, 2015 at 12:43am
Print Post  
gawker wrote on Feb 19th, 2015 at 12:33am:
How lame, you just tried to sell out you own sex for some breathing room, what a stupid self-absorbed bitch you are.

Sorry to disappoint you, but it's not because your a woman, it's because you are so fucking dumb and desperate for attention, not because of whatever sex organs you have inside or resting on your chin.

And in all honesty? I didn't know if you are a "woman" it's a easy mistake because you write like a fat drag queen, yet another Meli similarity.

*YAWN*

I was really hoping that at some point you'd get creative or interesting with the insults...but I have yet to be impressed with anything you say.

Can you do everyone a favor and not post until you can come up with something more interesting than:

fat
chubby
bitch
stupid
whore
lame

Until then, please be kind to your last two brain cells, they must be overworked. I wouldn't want you to cause additional injury to yourself.

IP Logged

Meli
Titan Demolisher

Reply #194 - Feb 19th, 2015 at 12:59am
Print Post  
Cheesy   Mad <3  you only get Gawker special attention around here if you're special. Looks like you've totally made the grade Cheesy

And I do pop on to gland briefly to say hi to anoob who I miss from time to time and some of the other amazing people I met there - very cool server.

IP Logged

Ash
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #195 - Feb 19th, 2015 at 1:15am
Print Post  
*Le sigh*

Not that I intended to get pulled into this B.S., but it seems that due to over protective individuals I have been.

Either way... PC 2014, a few successes, a lot of disappointments; if you want someone to blame (due to your general lack of intelligence) -- feel free to heap it on me.

If due to my involvement in last years PC you want to ignore me.. simply squelch any toon starting with 'ash' (On Ghallanda) and you are all set.

As to my fellow 2014 PC members.. while we didn't always agree, we did work towards trying to improve the game. 

Ignore the basement dwelling trolls that spent their waking  hours spewing B.S. here.  Many of us spend countless hours (and in some cases many $$$$ in consulting hours) doing our best to improve the game.  If the bottom feeders here wish to ignore that.. who cares.

We know some of the silly things that the devs proposed that never saw the light of day thanks to the work we did.

Meli, Micki, Flav, Bud, and many others (just hitting regular valuties) we know what we were able to accomplish and what we failed at.. but at the end of the day.. we did it together (arguments and all).

Fuck the trolls... I am happy with what we (all of us) were able to accomplish considering the circumstances.

Monk.. good luck, let me know how much your bar bill increases between now and December 2015 Smiley
« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2015 at 1:16am by Ash »  

IP Logged

Braegan
Korthos Resident

I Love Stuff!

Reply #196 - Feb 19th, 2015 at 1:22am
Print Post  
Ash wrote on Feb 19th, 2015 at 1:15am:
*Le sigh*

Not that I intended to get pulled into this B.S., but it seems that due to over protective individuals I have been.

Either way... PC 2014, a few successes, a lot of disappointments; if you want someone to blame (due to your general lack of intelligence) -- feel free to heap it on me.

If due to my involvement in last years PC you want to ignore me.. simply squelch any toon starting with 'ash' (On Ghallanda) and you are all set.

As to my fellow 2014 PC members.. while we didn't always agree, we did work towards trying to improve the game. 

Ignore the basement dwelling trolls that spent their waking  hours spewing B.S. here.  Many of us spend countless hours (and in some cases many $$$$ in consulting hours) doing our best to improve the game.  If the bottom feeders here wish to ignore that.. who cares.

We know some of the silly things that the devs proposed that never saw the light of day thanks to the work we did.

Meli, Micki, Flav, Bud, and many others (just hitting regular valuties) we know what we were able to accomplish and what we failed at.. but at the end of the day.. we did it together (arguments and all).

Fuck the trolls... I am happy with what we (all of us) were able to accomplish considering the circumstances.

Monk.. good luck, let me know how much your bar bill increases between now and December 2015 Smiley

Well man,

I thank you for taking personal time to try and make the game better for all.

I will do my part as best I can this year.

/cheers

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #197 - Feb 19th, 2015 at 1:24am
Print Post  
Ash wrote on Feb 19th, 2015 at 1:15am:
Monk.. good luck, let me know how much your bar bill increases between now and December 2015

Thanks, I'll be fine, my tab won't change either, beer is for good times. Though I do foresee in the not to distant future, me unpacking my punching bag.
« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2015 at 1:25am by Munkenmo »  

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

Braegan
Korthos Resident

I Love Stuff!

Reply #198 - Feb 19th, 2015 at 1:25am
Print Post  
Oh and yes,

I don't ever hide. I play on Cannith now, previously Thelanis (Xoriat).

Braegan, Instigator, False, Silothien, Troubadour,

That's me.

IP Logged

Tangelina
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #199 - Feb 19th, 2015 at 2:23am
Print Post  
Where's Stoddard, he should've been made rep for Orien Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13