Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Fuck Turbine (Read 38959 times)
Display Name
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Fuck Turbine
Feb 27th, 2015 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
14 day for exploit. Fuck those assholes. Those idiots turn the bank into a doubling machine that you can't fucking avoid and then its ban time. Fuck them. 4 years paid sub 0 prior infraction and this is what I get. I'm sure all my inventory's will be wiped out too. No wonder DDo is a dead game. Damn muppets ran anyone with money to pay or a idea in their head away.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Re: Fuck Turbine
Reply #1 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 4:59pm
Print Post  
Only 4?

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Display Name
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 5:00pm
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Feb 27th, 2015 at 4:59pm:
Only 4?

I was late to the party. I should not have bothered.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #3 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 5:11pm
Print Post  
14 days is chump change around here.  but I love the sentiment and the thread title is a winner! Smiley
« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2015 at 5:12pm by Yobai »  

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Zel
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
They got me for 14 also. oh well, is it bad when you have more fun duping than actually playing the game Smiley

IP Logged

Display Name
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
You did not even have to try. Just drop the stupid fucking bag and it did it on its own! How is that my fault? All the shit I farmed like hell for and those ass holes will delete it all the fucktards. I was not even making money off it. All I post in the shard house is stupid fucking gear. The whole thing is their own fucking fault. Piss poor code = shit does not work like it should = ban, fuck turdine.

IP Logged

HiWelcome
Titan Demolisher

Hi Welcome

Reply #6 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 5:27pm
Print Post  
Bummer, dude.   Undecided

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #7 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
Display Name wrote on Feb 27th, 2015 at 5:19pm:
You did not even have to try. Just drop the stupid fucking bag and it did it on its own! How is that my fault? All the shit I farmed like hell for and those ass holes will delete it all the fucktards. I was not even making money off it. All I post in the shard house is stupid fucking gear. The whole thing is their own fucking fault. Piss poor code = shit does not work like it should = ban, fuck turdine.   

That is your approach in appealing your ban.
All I did was drop my bag in.  It didn't appear to work so I did it again.  Then I read it on forums that it was broken so I left it.

Of course, other items in your account might affect the effectiveness of your complaint.

IP Logged

Display Name
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
I even tried to play nice on their idiot filled MB. Like, real post with suggestions that were thought out and informative. gawd damn paragraphs of idea that were WAY better than the fart gas that came out of their mouth holes. What do get for your good effort? A big fucking hole that those cockboxers created for you to fall into. Fuck Turbine. I'll Extreme Predigest their profit margin. Thats $12 a month gone Extreme Predigest motherfuckers

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #9 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 5:37pm
Print Post  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Display Name
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 5:42pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Feb 27th, 2015 at 5:32pm:
That is your approach in appealing your ban.
All I did was drop my bag in.  It didn't appear to work so I did it again.  Then I read it on forums that it was broken so I left it.

Of course, other items in your account might affect the effectiveness of your complaint.

Yea, did you see what was happening? Some thing went fine and other did not. So, some items always stay in the bag so their is a constant level in the bag. The duping items were making new stacks so if you had 1k of some shit item, and 500 in a bag unless you were paying very close attention you had no idea it was duping. Now I have 27 toons and a little over 4 years of being a pack rat. I also like to spread things around because I have had shit lost in the bank b4. I was doing a random shit organization/inventory because i was bored and killing time. Drag bags, log, hop onto a diff toon, repeat. So, yea, it could add up fast.

IP Logged

Zel
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 5:51pm
Print Post  
One minute I had 1000 remnants next thing I know 200k, it was like magic I tell you.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #12 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
Any idea how you actually got caught? Many in these parts have done much without raising suspicion.

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #13 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
I'm so close to just deleting all my collectable/ing bags and saying fuck the turn ins forever.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Zel
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Feb 27th, 2015 at 5:53pm:
Any idea how you actually got caught? Many in these parts have done much without raising suspicion.

They must have something that tells them how many of a particular item was obtained or put into the bag box. Funny thing is they got two accounts that I left the items in but one account I did not leave them in the box and it's still ok.

IP Logged

Display Name
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 6:01pm
Print Post  
Zel wrote on Feb 27th, 2015 at 5:51pm:
One minute I had 1000 remnants next thing I know 200k, it was like magic I tell you.

Not even close. I had like 3k farmed and I think it turned into 30k. For a while I thought the bags were just laggin out and I dragged shit more than once. Some times when you did that it would finally empty out. That is how I realize what happened. I went to end on my 17 page inventory and saw stacks of 10k. It was an amazing mix of one part joy, one part confusion, one part fuck Turbine. I should have made 200k. WTF does it matter anyway, their is nothing worthwhile to doing with the damn things. My only regret is I did not make it rain all over that marketplace.....

IP Logged

Display Name
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Feb 27th, 2015 at 5:53pm:

They are probably running a script search of the bank. Stack of 10k, auto 14 day.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #17 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
Display Name wrote on Feb 27th, 2015 at 6:02pm:
They are probably running a script search of the bank. Stack of 10k, auto 14 day.

Of course, because every crafter doesn't have multiple 10,000 stacks of Lesser body essences just lying around  Roll Eyes

I'll never understand the propensity of people to brag about being good at a video game. Its a toy you play with for fun. The only person who should be proud of you is your mother. If you're 3.

IP Logged

Display Name
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #18 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Feb 27th, 2015 at 6:03pm:
Of course, because every crafter doesn't have multiple 10,000 stacks of Lesser body essences just lying around  Roll Eyes

I know right? Those nitwits know what they did and how easy it was to fall into their gawd damn tiger trap. More suspensions to Vets. Yea, that will improve the evaporated player base. What I'm really pissed about is all the stuff that will be deleted with extreme idiocy. Not to mention the principle of the matter. They fucked up their own code and my shit gets deleted.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #19 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 6:20pm
Print Post  
That and since they've patched all the exploits, punishing players now seems kind of extra dickish. Its over, you fixed it, the glory days are done.

Punishing people now will only make them quite the game. If I got a 2 week ban I wouldn't come back, by the end of 2 weeks I'd be playing something new. Come back to an empty inventory AFTER a slap in the face?

Turbine, you're not an abusive boyfriend, we won't keep coming back to you.

IP Logged

Display Name
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
Yep. I already sent an appeal in. How often are those looked at? Probably fucking never.

The dumb shit is you did not have to do any DC/latency magic. Drag the bag and WTF? Where did that come from? And it did not do it to everything all the time so you had to keep draging to figure out WTF was going on? Some times it did empty the bag AFTER it duped 3-4 times.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #21 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 6:29pm
Print Post  
They have a phone line I'd suggest calling on. Call and plead absolute ignorance "Why did I get this ban? I don't even know what you're talking about? There was a duplication glitch? What?!"

Keep on demanding your way up the chain of command. A good tactic is refusing to get off the phone or be put on hold.

IP Logged

Display Name
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 6:34pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Feb 27th, 2015 at 6:29pm:
They have a phone line I'd suggest calling on. Call and plead absolute ignorance "Why did I get this ban? I don't even know what you're talking about? There was a duplication glitch? What?!"

Keep on demanding your way up the chain of command. A good tactic is refusing to get off the phone or be put on hold.

I did. Some dumb paperwork was filed. I have less faith than I did for the mimic event to not be a pile of hot fucking garbage.

IP Logged

noamineo
Completionist (i.t.p.)

All men fear time, but
time fears the pyramids

Reply #23 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
Oh no see you can't settle for that. You keep on calling until they do something about it.

Trust me, I work in the same field. For an entirely different company and in an entirely different industry, but I still get to answer the phone all day. If you raise a big enough ruckus without resorting to yelling and swearing(keep calling and demanding to speak to a manager type ruckus) they will get something done.

IP Logged

Display Name
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Feb 27th, 2015 at 6:43pm
Print Post  
noamineo wrote on Feb 27th, 2015 at 6:38pm:
Oh no see you can't settle for that. You keep on calling until they do something about it.

Trust me, I work in the same field. For an entirely different company and in an entirely different industry, but I still get to answer the phone all day. If you raise a big enough ruckus without resorting to yelling and swearing(keep calling and demanding to speak to a manager type ruckus) they will get something done.

I don't think I'm capable of making a sentence short of 2 fucks and one dumb shit those fucking fuckknuckles....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Send TopicPrint