Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) So Cetus (Read 41955 times)
Cetus
Ex Member

Re: So Cetus
Reply #100 - Mar 17th, 2015 at 3:02pm
Print Post  
Dr_tank2vich wrote on Mar 16th, 2015 at 11:29pm:
Plot twist: Cetus is Thaz?

Shit, you got me.

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #101 - Mar 17th, 2015 at 3:24pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Mar 16th, 2015 at 8:59pm:
No, it's just a little to close to the bone for you. All of us that had to put up with you for the last two years, or should I say all of us that had to put up with your exploding ego have seen you do this again and again. 

Careful lad, a few of us know just how much of what you have posted here is utter fabrication, especially the real world claims, you may want to pretend but it doesn't change the fact that you have posted so many whoppers on this site that we can't bear to play with you now.

That's why we never respond or raid with you, you're a embarrassment, a lying whore for attention.

Have a little pride in the things that you really have done, stop making all this fantasy crap up, it's not healthy and clearly no one on this site gives a shit. 

Hmm...so what's been fabricated? I'm kinda curious myself...

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #102 - Mar 17th, 2015 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
Your age, your academic status, how far along you really are towards graduating, where you ACTUALLY work, and what you really do there. And those other claims, you know the ones.

That.

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #103 - Mar 17th, 2015 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Mar 17th, 2015 at 4:37pm:
Your age, your academic status, how far along you really are towards graduating, where you ACTUALLY work, and what you really do there. And those other claims, you know the ones.

That.

Thanks for proving that you know nothing about me.

i mean, what you think I'm not in med school - or that I'm just not a first year? I'm confused about your perception of the information I "lied" about.
« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2015 at 5:16pm by »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #104 - Mar 17th, 2015 at 6:02pm
Print Post  
Nice attempt to dodge junior. Maybe before you starting manically typing for attention you might want to shut up and think back to all the conversations you had in voice chat... all of them. You specifically might want to give some thought to last March-April.

You are a enormous liar Cetus, you're addicted to attention ever since you got a taste and ever since then you have been building a higher and higher pile of falsehoods, exaggeration, and patently false claims to get more attention.

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #105 - Mar 17th, 2015 at 6:36pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Mar 17th, 2015 at 6:02pm:
Nice attempt to dodge junior. Maybe before you starting manically typing for attention you might want to shut up and think back to all the conversations you had in voice chat... all of them. You specifically might want to give some thought to last March-April.

You are a enormous liar Cetus, you're addicted to attention ever since you got a taste and ever since then you have been building a higher and higher pile of falsehoods, exaggeration, and patently false claims to get more attention.

Was this before or after you were abducted by aliens?

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #106 - Mar 17th, 2015 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
think back to all the conversations you had in voice chat... all of them. You specifically might want to give some thought to last March-April.

Oh, so the things I "said" in voice chat are truer than the things I write on the vault? Good thinking!

By the way, how do you know that the person holding this vault account is the same Cetus? Do you believe this as well, but not the real-life background "I" chose to communicate =D (and the exclusively written stuff, the voice-communicated stuff is obviously legit in comparison).

Fool
« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2015 at 6:47pm by »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #107 - Mar 17th, 2015 at 7:11pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Oh, so the things I "said" in voice chat are truer than the things I write on the vault? Good thinking!

Oh so you admit that you lie in chat as well? even when you were moaning about your problems to all of us? Thanks for throwing out the term "truer" as well. Refreshing to see you admit (by stupid mistake) that you lie. Not a surprise mind you, but refreshing to see you hang yourself.

Quote:
By the way, how do you know that the person holding this vault account is the same Cetus? Do you believe this as well, but not the real-life background "I" chose to communicate =D (and the exclusively written stuff, the voice-communicated stuff is obviously legit in comparison).

This is really quite sad, caught by your own bullshit addiction so you try to pretend "I'm not the Cetus you're looking for" After spending a year spouting "I'm Cetus!! I'm known!! look all I did!!! look at me I'm Cetus!!" Every where you possibly could.

Poor poor Cetus, having to pretend to be someone other than the little Twitch groupie that you are..

Too easy, just too easy. Thank god you will never really be employed in the medical feild.
« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2015 at 7:12pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #108 - Mar 17th, 2015 at 7:37pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Mar 17th, 2015 at 7:11pm:
Oh so you admit that you lie in chat as well? even when you were moaning about your problems to all of us? Thanks for throwing out the term "truer" as well. Refreshing to see you admit (by stupid mistake) that you lie. Not a surprise mind you, but refreshing to see you hang yourself.

This is really quite sad, caught by your own bullshit addiction so you try to pretend "I'm not the Cetus you're looking for" After spending a year spouting "I'm Cetus!! I'm known!! look all I did!!! look at me I'm Cetus!!" Every where you possibly could.

Poor poor Cetus, having to pretend to be someone other than the little Twitch groupie that you are..

Too easy, just too easy. Thank god you will never really be employed in the medical feild.

Predictably baited again, and missing the point of my post as usual. What I explicitly revealed is the absence of any credible method by which you determine whether one thing is true or not. It all depends on what you *want* to be true, and for some unknown reason, you cannot fathom the facts of my career.

Why you are so interested in my real-life is beyond me, go level your arti/pally abomination instead, and feel free to ask me if you want a better build.
« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2015 at 7:40pm by »  

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #109 - Mar 17th, 2015 at 11:30pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Mar 17th, 2015 at 4:37pm:

That.

Out of curiosity, what is your relationship to Cetus?

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #110 - Mar 17th, 2015 at 11:38pm
Print Post  
I'm not the Cetus you're looking for either. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Have you tried OKCetus, or Cetus4U.com?

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Factor
Ex Member

Reply #111 - Mar 17th, 2015 at 11:56pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Predictably baited again, and missing the point of my post as usual.

I don't think you know what "baited' means.  You got caught admitting to lying in posts and chat, and then trying to confuse the issue of if you were really Cetus.

See that's not "baited" Cetus, the word you looking for is "Rekt".

As in you just got "Rekt" by hag and the others  Grin

I love watching Hag, Revalt, Rubby, and the others poking all those holes in the silliness you and your conjoined twin Thazy try to post.
« Last Edit: Mar 17th, 2015 at 11:59pm by »  

IP Logged

Factor
Ex Member

Reply #112 - Mar 18th, 2015 at 12:00am
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Mar 17th, 2015 at 11:38pm:
I'm not the Cetus you're looking for either. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Have you tried OKCetus, or Cetus4U.com?

...you are not the Cetus I'm looking for......... ..... hey! cut that out!  Angry

IP Logged

Osharan Tregarth
Horoluth Raider

I'm an ass... Deal with
it.

Reply #113 - Mar 18th, 2015 at 12:09am
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Mar 17th, 2015 at 11:30pm:

I admit to being curious about this as well.

I'm the 'sharans(Osharan, Asharan, Osharina, Asharina, etc.) And Epoxy.� And Notverysexy.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #114 - Mar 18th, 2015 at 12:15am
Print Post  
Osharan Tregarth wrote on Mar 18th, 2015 at 12:09am:
I admit to being curious about this as well.

This thread keeps getting curiouser and curiouser.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #115 - Mar 18th, 2015 at 1:16am
Print Post  
Astraghal wrote on Mar 17th, 2015 at 11:30pm:

Just one of several formerly active acquaintances who grew disenchanted with junior's antics after he got bit by the "look at me" bug. I can't speak for the others, but for me when he started shopping around his slanted vids in a sad effort to hold on to his build fame ( a build that wasn't his I might add), he stopped being a "quirky friend" and quickly metamorphosed into a "embarrassing acquaintance".  Ask around, it's no big secret that he is persona non-grata in most of his old sever circles these days. Went from a passable player to a joke in pursuit of notoriety.  Why do you think he pimps himself here? the game and the forums moved on without him. Hence all the inflated and fully fabricated stories that he adds to monthly.

Wouldn't be quite so annoying if we hadn't been subjected to months of hearing him bleat about his soap-opera life problems and fishing for advice and affirmation every hour on the hour as he crashed and burned in the real world.

See? after hearing all that and trying to be supportive to a lost kid we only knew in the game, we were subjected to the spectacle of seeing him spew this whole fantasy about himself, turns out he just wanted the affirmation of saying he did something instead of the sense of achievement and satisfaction actually doing the hard work provides. I can say, every little bullshit story and "achievement" he makes up and boasts about fills the back of my throat with bile.  Phonys, what a waste of skin.

IP Logged

Astraghal
Abbot Raider

Reply #116 - Mar 18th, 2015 at 1:28am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Mar 18th, 2015 at 1:16am:
Just one of several formerly active acquaintances who grew disenchanted with junior's antics after he got bit by the "look at me" bug. I can't speak for the others, but for me when he started shopping around his slanted vids in a sad effort to hold on to his build fame ( a build that wasn't his I might add), he stopped being a "quirky friend" and quickly metamorphosed into a "embarrassing acquaintance".  Ask around, it's no big secret that he is persona non-grata in most of his old sever circles these days. Went from a passable player to a joke in pursuit of notoriety.  Why do you think he pimps himself here? the game and the forums moved on without him. Hence all the inflated and fully fabricated stories that he adds to monthly.

Wouldn't be quite so annoying if we hadn't been subjected to months of hearing him bleat about his soap-opera life problems and fishing for advice and affirmation every hour on the hour as he crashed and burned in the real world.

See? after hearing all that and trying to be supportive to a lost kid we only knew in the game, we were subjected to the spectacle of seeing him spew this whole fantasy about himself, turns out he just wanted the affirmation of saying he did something instead of the sense of achievement and satisfaction actually doing the hard work provides. I can say, every little bullshit story and "achievement" he makes up and boasts about fills the back of my throat with bile.  Phonys, what a waste of skin.

Nobody is forcing you to pay attention to what you don't care about.

IP Logged

mattyboy
Ex Member

Reply #117 - Mar 18th, 2015 at 1:36am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Mar 18th, 2015 at 1:16am:

This is appalling, when Cetus, or anyone else for the matter confides in you and others in game about their life and personal struggles you have no right to expose them like this. Just a horrible thing to do, Cetus has made many positive efforts to help the development team. Using his private information he confided to you in this way is just terrible, he has done nothing to earn this type of abuse. 
« Last Edit: Mar 18th, 2015 at 1:37am by »  

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #118 - Mar 18th, 2015 at 2:25am
Print Post  
Quote:
This is appalling, when Cetus, or anyone else for the matter confides in you and others in game about their life and personal struggles you have no right to expose them like this. Just a horrible thing to do, Cetus has made many positive efforts to help the development team. Using his private information he confided to you in this way is just terrible, he has done nothing to earn this type of abuse. 

Thanks Cordo.
Hag - you've been reprimanded on these forums by Cordo too.
His reach is great....

I agree with the principle and Hag does sail pretty close to the edge, but I don't believe Hag has actually revealed any specific or identifiable information about Cletus (I couldn't be bothered reading this thread until I saw that Cordo had made a special appearance).  Also, Cletus could have left this thread long ago if he had wanted to.

Give our regards to the Development team that you speak for, and tell Sev we're loving his work.
If he'd like to learn about DDO, tell him to drop by here.
We promise to be nice.   Wink
« Last Edit: Mar 18th, 2015 at 2:29am by DropBear »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #119 - Mar 18th, 2015 at 2:56am
Print Post  
Quote:

And I should care what you have to say why? 

I haven't fully dumped Cetus's dirty laundry regardless of how you want to paint it>  But frankly? I think Cetus has used up all his slack in that department and if it does happen at some point he will only have himself and his pathological need to lie about himself to blame for it.

Now fuck off, I've given you more time then you would ever merit.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #120 - Mar 18th, 2015 at 3:32am
Print Post  
☐ Not rekt
☑ Rekt
☑ Really Rekt
☑ Tyrannosaurus Rekt
☑ Cash4Rekt.com
☑ Grapes of Rekt
☑ Ship Rekt
☑ Rekt markes the spot
☑ Caught rekt handed
☑ The Rekt Side Story
☑ Singin' In The Rekt
☑ Painting The Roses Rekt
☑ Rekt Van Winkle
☑ Parks and Rekt
☑ Lord of the Rekts: The Reking of the King
☑ Star Trekt
☑ The Rekt Prince of Bel-Air
☑ A Game of Rekt
☑ Rektflix
☑ Rekt it like it's hot
☑ RektBox 360
☑ The Rekt-men
☑ School Of Rekt
☑ I am Fire, I am Rekt
☑ Rekt and Roll
☑ Professor Rekt
☑ Catcher in the Rekt
☑ Rekt-22
☑ Harry Potter: The Half-Rekt Prince
☑ Great Rektspectations
☑ Paper Scissors Rekt
☑ RektCraft
☑ Grand Rekt Auto V
☑ Call of Rekt: Modern Reking 2
☑ Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Rekt
☑ Rekt It Ralph
☑ Left 4 Rekt
www.rekkit.com
☑ Pokemon: Fire Rekt
☑ The Shawshank Rektemption
☑ The Rektfather
☑ The Rekt Knight
☑ Fiddler on the Rekt
☑ The Rekt Files
☑ The Good, the Bad, and The Rekt
☑ Forrekt Gump
☑ The Silence of the Rekts
☑ The Green Rekt
☑ Gladirekt
☑ Spirekted Away
☑ Terminator 2: Rektment Day
☑ The Rekt Knight Rises
☑ The Rekt King
☑ REKT-E
☑ Citizen Rekt
☑ Requiem for a Rekt
☑ REKT TO REKT ass to ass
☑ Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Rekt
☑ Braverekt
☑ Batrekt Begins
☑ 2001: A Rekt Odyssey
☑ The Wolf of Rekt Street
☑ Rekt's Labyrinth
☑ 12 Years a Rekt
☑ Gravirekt
☑ Finding Rekt
☑ The Arekters
☑ There Will Be Rekt
☑ Christopher Rektellston
☑ Hachi: A Rekt Tale
☑ The Rekt Ultimatum
☑ Shrekt
☑ Rektal Exam
☑ Rektium for a Dream
www.Trekt.tv
☑ Erektile Dysfunction

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #121 - Mar 18th, 2015 at 6:10am
Print Post  
Rubbins, you never fail me.

And this thread is amusing.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #122 - Mar 18th, 2015 at 7:27am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 18th, 2015 at 3:32am:
☐ Not rekt
☑ Rekt
☑ Really Rekt
☑ Tyrannosaurus Rekt
☑ Cash4Rekt.com
☑ Grapes of Rekt
☑ Ship Rekt
☑ Rekt markes the spot
☑ Caught rekt handed
☑ The Rekt Side Story
☑ Singin' In The Rekt
☑ Rekt Van Winkle
☑ Parks and Rekt
☑ Star Trekt

Grin

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #123 - Mar 18th, 2015 at 2:58pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Mar 18th, 2015 at 3:32am:
☐ Not rekt
☑ Rekt
☑ Really Rekt
☑ Tyrannosaurus Rekt
☑ Cash4Rekt.com
☑ Grapes of Rekt
☑ Ship Rekt
☑ Rekt markes the spot
☑ Caught rekt handed
☑ The Rekt Side Story
☑ Singin' In The Rekt
☑ Rekt Van Winkle
☑ Parks and Rekt
☑ Star Trekt
☑ The Rekt Prince of Bel-Air
☑ A Game of Rekt
☑ Rektflix
☑ Rekt it like it's hot
☑ RektBox 360
☑ The Rekt-men
☑ School Of Rekt
☑ I am Fire, I am Rekt
☑ Rekt and Roll
☑ Professor Rekt
☑ Catcher in the Rekt
☑ Rekt-22
☑ Harry Potter: The Half-Rekt Prince
☑ Great Rektspectations
☑ Paper Scissors Rekt
☑ RektCraft
☑ Grand Rekt Auto V
☑ Call of Rekt: Modern Reking 2
☑ Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Rekt
☑ Rekt It Ralph
☑ Left 4 Rekt
www.rekkit.com
☑ Pokemon: Fire Rekt
☑ The Shawshank Rektemption
☑ The Rektfather
☑ The Rekt Knight
☑ Fiddler on the Rekt
☑ The Rekt Files
☑ The Good, the Bad, and The Rekt
☑ Forrekt Gump
☑ The Silence of the Rekts
☑ The Green Rekt
☑ Gladirekt
☑ Spirekted Away
☑ Terminator 2: Rektment Day
☑ The Rekt Knight Rises
☑ The Rekt King
☑ REKT-E
☑ Citizen Rekt
☑ Requiem for a Rekt
☑ REKT TO REKT ass to ass
☑ Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Rekt
☑ Braverekt
☑ Batrekt Begins
☑ 2001: A Rekt Odyssey
☑ The Wolf of Rekt Street
☑ Rekt's Labyrinth
☑ 12 Years a Rekt
☑ Gravirekt
☑ Finding Rekt
☑ The Arekters
☑ There Will Be Rekt
☑ Christopher Rektellston
☑ Hachi: A Rekt Tale
☑ The Rekt Ultimatum
☑ Shrekt
☑ Rektal Exam
☑ Rektium for a Dream
www.Trekt.tv
☑ Erektile Dysfunction

Reddit or 4chan?  Grin

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #124 - Mar 18th, 2015 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Mar 18th, 2015 at 2:56am:
Now fuck off, I've given you more time then you would ever merit.

Smiley

I have to say Hag, I'm really becoming a fan.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 
Send TopicPrint