Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) So Cetus (Read 41948 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: So Cetus
Reply #125 - Mar 18th, 2015 at 11:48pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Mar 18th, 2015 at 2:58pm:
Reddit or 4chan? 

either. 4chan will have it first.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #126 - Mar 19th, 2015 at 4:09am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Mar 17th, 2015 at 3:31am:
We already covered that, it turns out it was pot calling pot black.

Turns out that Pot is Kettle's sock.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #127 - Mar 19th, 2015 at 4:11am
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Mar 18th, 2015 at 5:15pm:
I have to say Hag, I'm really becoming a fan.

There are no fans, only cock sucking groupies.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #128 - Mar 19th, 2015 at 4:35am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Mar 19th, 2015 at 4:11am:

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #129 - Mar 19th, 2015 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Mar 19th, 2015 at 4:11am:

what other lies did Cordovan tell you?  just the tip?  I promise I'll pull out before I cum?  don't worry I've had a vasectomy?  you're beautiful?  I'll call you?

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Cetus
Ex Member

Reply #130 - Mar 20th, 2015 at 5:19am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Mar 18th, 2015 at 1:16am:
Just one of several formerly active acquaintances who grew disenchanted with junior's antics after he got bit by the "look at me" bug. I can't speak for the others, but for me when he started shopping around his slanted vids in a sad effort to hold on to his build fame ( a build that wasn't his I might add), he stopped being a "quirky friend" and quickly metamorphosed into a "embarrassing acquaintance".  Ask around, it's no big secret that he is persona non-grata in most of his old sever circles these days. Went from a passable player to a joke in pursuit of notoriety.  Why do you think he pimps himself here? the game and the forums moved on without him. Hence all the inflated and fully fabricated stories that he adds to monthly.

Wouldn't be quite so annoying if we hadn't been subjected to months of hearing him bleat about his soap-opera life problems and fishing for advice and affirmation every hour on the hour as he crashed and burned in the real world.

See? after hearing all that and trying to be supportive to a lost kid we only knew in the game, we were subjected to the spectacle of seeing him spew this whole fantasy about himself, turns out he just wanted the affirmation of saying he did something instead of the sense of achievement and satisfaction actually doing the hard work provides. I can say, every little bullshit story and "achievement" he makes up and boasts about fills the back of my throat with bile.  Phonys, what a waste of skin.   

You seem to care very deeply about me. This is making me feel all fuzzy inside  Kiss
« Last Edit: Mar 20th, 2015 at 5:20am by »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 
Send TopicPrint