Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Dear Turbine (Read 3550 times)
Display Name
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Dear Turbine
Feb 28th, 2015 at 10:40pm
Print Post  
Turdine response to my appeal: Eat a dick.

My response back:

A successful business plan is one where you provide a product that a consumer wants to buy from you. Take a long look at how long this account has been active and how much cash has been spent in your store. YOU broke your own game, and you know it, now it's my fault? This is why your player base is evaporating. I used the bank like it was suppose to be used and it did not work as intended. That is not my problem. Learn to code better. The fact of the matter is I have supported your broken game for years with hundreds if not thousands of dollars and when YOU screw up I pay. By definition that is an abusive relationship. I highly suggest you turn this account suspension into a account deletion.

I wounder if they will save me the trouble and really delete my account for me?

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Re: Dear Turbine
Reply #1 - Feb 28th, 2015 at 11:00pm
Print Post  
Display Name wrote on Feb 28th, 2015 at 10:40pm:
Turdine response to my appeal: Eat a dick.

My response back:

A successful business plan is one where you provide a product that a consumer wants to buy from you. Take a long look at how long this account has been active and how much cash has been spent in your store. YOU broke your own game, and you know it, now it's my fault? This is why your player base is evaporating. I used the bank like it was suppose to be used and it did not work as intended. That is not my problem. Learn to code better. The fact of the matter is I have supported your broken game for years with hundreds if not thousands of dollars and when YOU screw up I pay. By definition that is an abusive relationship. I highly suggest you turn this account suspension into a account deletion.

I wounder if they will save me the trouble and really delete my account for me?

I like it.  Nice response - I hope it makes you feel better to get it off your chest because that is all it will achieve unfortunately.

They won't delete your account - no reason to and it would only open them up to trouble should you decide to return.

Unfortunately the people who read your response, won't care.  The CS people probably have no idea how the game works, and would just look at your file labelled "dirty exploiter" and laugh.
The people who actually need to see your response (Sev & his crack team of devs) wouldn't even bother to read it.  And even if they did, their egos would never permit them to take responsibility for any mistakes because they are gods of the gaming industry.

In their minds, this is all yours - or collectively, our fault.  I don't think Turdbine are structured in such a way as to link Marketing/Technical/Customer Service together into a cohesive unit.  It's just a bunch of individual egos.

Take some time off, see if you want to come back.
There's plenty of other decent games out there - not necessarily MMO's, but still fun to be had.
Hope you find something better.

IP Logged

apparently bored
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #2 - Feb 28th, 2015 at 11:45pm
Print Post  
turbine implementing almost useless things like remnants and mimic fest  instead of new quests or better updating old epic loot items the pathetic nature of it just..... ugh ..sucks compared to what ddo was 5-6 years ago

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #3 - Mar 1st, 2015 at 12:01am
Print Post  
apparently bored wrote on Feb 28th, 2015 at 11:45pm:
turbine implementing almost useless things like remnants and mimic fest  instead of new quests or better updating old epic loot items the pathetic nature of it just..... ugh ..sucks compared to what ddo was 5-6 years ago

How dare you good Sir!!
Surely you jest?

Mimic frenzy is the FUNNIEST THING EVA in the history of PC games!  Just ask Cordo and the team!  it is just the coolest event conceived by mankind.

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Mar 1st, 2015 at 12:07am
Print Post  

IP Logged

mudfud
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Mar 1st, 2015 at 12:34am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Display Name
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Mar 1st, 2015 at 9:26am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Feb 28th, 2015 at 11:00pm:
I like it.  Nice response - I hope it makes you feel better to get it off your chest because that is all it will achieve unfortunately.

They won't delete your account - no reason to and it would only open them up to trouble should you decide to return.

Unfortunately the people who read your response, won't care.  The CS people probably have no idea how the game works, and would just look at your file labelled "dirty exploiter" and laugh.
The people who actually need to see your response (Sev & his crack team of devs) wouldn't even bother to read it.  And even if they did, their egos would never permit them to take responsibility for any mistakes because they are gods of the gaming industry.

In their minds, this is all yours - or collectively, our fault.  I don't think Turdbine are structured in such a way as to link Marketing/Technical/Customer Service together into a cohesive unit.  It's just a bunch of individual egos.

Take some time off, see if you want to come back.
There's plenty of other decent games out there - not necessarily MMO's, but still fun to be had.
Hope you find something better.

Oh I know it won't change anything but it's the honest truth. If I am going to be damned for anything I'll be damned from speaking my mind to the truth! I will not be coming back. No way I am starting over. I have spent too much time and payed them way too much to just have everything wiped out and deleted. If that is how they want to treat a long time paying customer they can eat a empty piggy banks dick. Good luck with you game fuckwads when no one pays for it.

IP Logged

The Manager
Korthos Resident

I love tasty ass crakers!

Reply #7 - Mar 1st, 2015 at 9:50am
Print Post  
I bet you 2$ that they are too busy fucking in the shower office gym to respond :

http://trenchescomic.com/tales/post/office-sex

IP Logged

Display Name
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Mar 1st, 2015 at 10:17am
Print Post  
The Manager wrote on Mar 1st, 2015 at 9:50am:
I bet you 2$ that they are too busy fucking in the shower office gym to respond :

http://trenchescomic.com/tales/post/office-sex

WTF! Figures. And that is why its a shitty company from top to bottom. I'm sure their are good people that try to do good work but it's such a shit fest that it will never come through.

Also, lesson learned. If you bring a fuck to work you have to bring a fuck for everyone. Sharing is caring.

IP Logged

CosmicCharlie
Shroud Slacker

How do you do?

Reply #9 - Mar 1st, 2015 at 10:29am
Print Post  
-Anonymous

IP Logged

HiWelcome
Titan Demolisher

Hi Welcome

Reply #10 - Mar 1st, 2015 at 1:08pm
Print Post  
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...   Embarrassed

IP Logged

Doggydaddy
Titan Demolisher

Pull my Finger......

Reply #11 - Mar 1st, 2015 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
If you're not sure... maybe you should brush your teeth more often?

HiWelcome wrote on Mar 1st, 2015 at 1:08pm:
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little...   Embarrassed

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint