Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) to turbine staff (Read 19435 times)
Durk
The Deranged

I've got a secret!

Re: to turbine staff
Reply #50 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Black Eyes wrote on Apr 6th, 2015 at 8:45pm:
meh. another main forums wanker.

Oh how they grow up so fast.

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #51 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
anyname wrote on Mar 9th, 2015 at 8:04pm:
As turbine has seen fit to continue to ignore all those of us that have called, emailed, appealed, and other wise tried to get your attention.  I have come up with another solution. Obviously these are not your forums, I do know you do read them though.  Keep an eye on this thread in 24 hours it will show up on your forums.  I have been creating new accounts for nearly 2 weeks using ip addresses from across the world.  I will post the following with any comments from the vault community until I get an answer.  I'll let you guess which of the likely hundreds of bans and protest letters you have ignored to get this cleared up.  You will ban each account but IP bans wont help since ip's are different with each account.  You could ban every account that has joined in the last 2 wks but i doubt even you are that stupid.

All players with friends that have been missing for the last week to two weeks don't plan on them coming back.  The new turbine policy for handling any offense seems to be perma ban rather than the 2 week vacation they used to give.  If you have a problem with this let turbine know by voting with your wallets. 

Sev and team have developed a method for tracking what goes into and out of the bank. Making it so any duped item is to id.  They also have a method for tracking how often you interact with the bank/shared bank/bag which notifies them if you spend too long or use it to quickly.  you may have seen the you must wait before using notification again. 
Get this message too often and you could get a review from a gm.  It will NOT matter if you have items bought, off others, traded from others, or made yourself if your account is reviewed.  You will be perma banned based on what has recently happened to others.

So far I know of several players and dozens of accounts that have been banned on one server.  These players were for the most part first time offenders.  All have spent hundreds some tens of thousands on the game.  All have brought friends into the game, some more than others.  Their time in the game ranges from 3 to nearly 9 years.  They come from several guilds and are well known through out the servers they play regularly on. Through FB, phone calls, third party voip, the vault, guild communications, and many others methods, much of your player base knows what happened,  the rest will.   

If you have a problem with this vote with your wallet.  Stop vip, don't buy points. 

So far I know of nearly 120 players that have stopped or decided not to renew vip,  many who up until now had multiple vip accounts.  More who are looking at leaving the game all together for NWNO, Terra, or one of the other newer games.  They are better in customer support, graphics, less lag, by the numbers all these games are better.  However, DDO wins a loyal following that likes to dungeon crawl. DDO wins a loyal following that does not like the forced grind that is common in so many other mmo's.  Kill x bring y to bob repeat until your eyes bleed.

Unique classes and class combinations make the game nearly endlessly replayable.   A repeatable low lvl, and high lvl game  have created a game where players can enjoy the content they most want to enjoy.

The problem is much of the equipment requires a great deal of grinding, the vary thing many players play this game to avoid.  Worse the quests that drop many of the needed items are nearly unplayable due to lag or drops of the needed items are so rare that they may as well not exist.

Players have found creative ways around this problem through the same things that causes many of their issues in other places in the game.  Stuck points, ladder glitches, bosses that don't spawn, are all errors in the code that cause endless frustration to players.  Some of these bugs have been around so long they are looked at as standard features of the game that players believe will never be fixed because you simply don't care enough to try.  The error that you do care about is when things get duplicated.  Why do they get duplicated?  low drop rates, lag, quests that people don't want to feel like they are forced to run.  IE we play ddo because it is NOT every other mmo that makes players grind mindlessly.  If players wanted that we could get grinding and better graphics and less lag from many other mmo's.  Yet we for some reason keep sticking around for turbine's abuse. 

There have been other games in the past that have failed because they ignored their players.   How long will turbine be able last thinking its loyal players are worthless?  How long before ddo is simply another footnote in the history of mmo's?

Please chone.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #52 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 9:55pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Apr 7th, 2015 at 11:39pm:
Ooh, if only Joan Rivers hadn't passed away. I think she'd totally have had a a handbag made out of the nip & tucked.

she did have a collection of famous people's ashes.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #53 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 11:01pm
Print Post  
anyname wrote on Mar 9th, 2015 at 8:04pm:
So far I know of nearly 120 players that have stopped or decided not to renew vip,  many who up until now had multiple vip accounts.  More who are looking at leaving the game all together for NWNO, Terra, or one of the other newer games. 

No you don't.

Anyway, you came to the wrong forum to get sympathy. I would say you're preaching to the choir, but it's worse than that.

This post is like a second grader writing a bad roses are red poem and sending it to a committee of Dr. Seusses. We know what you're saying better than you do, we knew about it before you, we're beyond your level of understanding on this matter, and, as an added bonus, we whine less--or at least better. And by "better" I mean "more entertainingly".

OP earns 1.4 out of 10 points. And that's being generous.

Welcome to the Vault.   Smiley
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2015 at 11:04pm by Meat-Head »  

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #54 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 11:05pm
Print Post  
Meat-Head wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 11:01pm:
No you don't.

Anyway, you came to the wrong forum to get sympathy. I would say you're preaching to the choir, but it's worse than that.

This post is like a second grader writing a bad roses are red poem and sending it to a committee of Dr. Seusses. We know what you're saying better than you do, we knew about it before you, we're beyond your level of understanding on this matter, and, as an added bonus, we whine less--or at least better. And by "better" I mean "more entertainingly".

OP earns 1.4 out of 10 points. And that's being generous.

Welcome to the Vault.   Smiley

I think he's gone guys.

He posted that on Mar 10 and never logged back in, so I don't think he's reading your responses.     Undecided

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Reply #55 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 11:10pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 11:05pm:
I think he's gone guys.

He posted that on Mar 10 and never logged back in, so I don't think he's reading your responses.     Undecided

Well there goes some wasted effort. And I felt good about that post. Sad  Who necroed this nonsense?

EDIT: It was HERPADERP. Dangit!
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2015 at 11:12pm by Meat-Head »  

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #56 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 12:14am
Print Post  
Meat-Head wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 11:10pm:
Well there goes some wasted effort. And I felt good about that post. Sad  Who necroed this nonsense?

EDIT: It was HERPADERP. Dangit!

He got you good, didn't he?  Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint