Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Sending random shit to newbies on Orien (Read 1514 times)
KilgoreTrout
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Sending random shit to newbies on Orien
Apr 19th, 2015 at 1:23am
Print Post  
I have a toon on Orien whch I played for a year or two but then I started from scratch on G'Land.

I figure I'd be happy to send some stuff to anyone who wants anything. I'm too lazy to make a list so maybe PM me and I'll either give you something random or try see if I have it.

Don't expect stacks of thousands of ingredients because I have never been much of a duper but I do have a few things that could help a newbie out a bit like tomes, ings and some unbound loot.

I also have 50 AS on Orien. Maybe someone can post something useless for that amount and I can buy it.
« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2015 at 1:38am by KilgoreTrout »  

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Re: Sending random shit to newbies on Orien
Reply #1 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 8:24am
Print Post  
Look in the WHO panel for unguilded players in Harbor and send them one stack of each of CSW, Remove Curse, Lesser Restoration, and an Everbright q-staff.

No plat.  If they're f2p and you blow up their plat limit, they'll be frustrated.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #2 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 11:49am
Print Post  
I actually did this last Christmas. not the q staff though. I went through the who panel starting with the level 1's, made it to the 5's. Most of the shit I sent went unclaimed and came back to me. Some people did send me TY mails back. Of the shit that was claimed, a large portion of people sent me tells saying thanks, haven't bothered to get shit for myself yet.

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

KilgoreTrout
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 12:33pm
Print Post  
That is just too much effort and I'm not that generous. I figure there have been a few wet behind the ears types around here lately and I'd pass some shit I'll never use again instead of sitting on it.

Will probably do the same with my shit on G'Land too at some point. Not like I do much but log in, stare at the LMF panel, run the occasional raid and then log off.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Apr 19th, 2015 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
KilgoreTrout wrote on Apr 19th, 2015 at 12:33pm:
Not like I do much but log in, stare at the LMF panel, run the occasional raid and then log off.

much in common.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint