Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Some more gems from our good mate BlackHeartOx (Read 55694 times)
Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Some more gems from our good mate BlackHeartOx
Reply #100 - Apr 21st, 2015 at 7:39pm
Print Post  
Poor baby.

Go cry somewhere else, you filled your bio with the most naked plea for pity and attention I have seen in quite some time, and have changed you story 8 times since last night. You're a idiot.

And for your info, any posts that you make on the forums? they do more harm then help the issue you are barracking for. You are invariably off the mark, using out of date data, and communicate you point terribly. The Devs have your posts in the ignore filter fuckwit, and you know it.

Now run along and change you story again you nutless little tumor.   
« Last Edit: Apr 21st, 2015 at 7:40pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #101 - Apr 21st, 2015 at 7:46pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Apr 21st, 2015 at 7:29pm:
It's rational to blame God for your misfortune?

Yeah, of course, that makes PERFECT sense!!

Jackass.

Are you guys really offended about that part?
Like srsly?

Oh well, il let it slide now and think of you guys as the bunch of scumbags you always are and not bother anymore, really funny how low you guys can go and how much sanity you lose while trying to argue with apsolutely no valid reason to argue.
Really funny

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #102 - Apr 21st, 2015 at 8:44pm
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Apr 21st, 2015 at 7:46pm:
Are you guys really offended about that part?
Like srsly?

What "offended" me was not your view of God. It was you mocking us Vaulties by calling us insane and irrational when you're blaming your misfortunes on something, that to many people, doesn't exist.

You're a hypocrite.

That's what's offensive.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #103 - Apr 21st, 2015 at 8:49pm
Print Post  
Oh well, il let it slide now and think of you guys as the bunch of scumbags you always are and not bother anymore, really funny how low you guys can go and how much sanity you lose while trying to argue with apsolutely no valid reason to argue.
Really funny

Yeah sure you will bitch, sure you will. Me? I don't find it at all funny how low you have gone to post that sick little "pity-me" fantasy in you bio hoping people would feel sorry for you and allow you to act like some kind of self-esteem parasite.

Granted I did used to find it funny just how wrong you were every time you posted on the MB's, and here, but now I don't think it's funny, instead I just see the damage you did, especially in the last pass when you just wouldn't shut the fuck up with your ignorant posts on Lamma and everywhere else.  But now we understand why right? you weren't posting to help the game, you were just flapping your lips and making noise for attention.

And most importantly you were posting to derail and fuck with anyone else that was actually getting their point across, making solid arguments, and getting real feedback from the fuckwit Sev, and now we all know why. If Lelo can't have the attention and respect he will spend his time fucking the reasonable threads of those who do, you jealous neurotic little cyst.

Go write so more sad stories, go suck more figurative cock so people will feel sorry for you, you lying piece of shit. 
« Last Edit: Apr 21st, 2015 at 8:50pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #104 - Apr 21st, 2015 at 9:13pm
Print Post  
Really funny

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #105 - Apr 21st, 2015 at 9:14pm
Print Post  
@ Lelouch

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

Now fuck off, you syphilitic cuntovan sac licking sycophant trollcow.

There. I feel better.  Smiley

IP Logged

Turd_Ferguson
Waterworks Kobold

It's a funny name.

Reply #106 - Apr 21st, 2015 at 9:31pm
Print Post  
Who the fuck writes that shit in their bio? Seriously?

Join a fucking support group, get yourself a lobotomy, or get a fucking stiff upper lip already.

Wholly fucking whiny attention seeking little fucker.

Pardon my French.

IP Logged

Doggydaddy
Titan Demolisher

Pull my Finger......

Reply #107 - Apr 21st, 2015 at 9:43pm
Print Post  
Just looks like another grab for attention to me... why the fuck would you even bother reading someones BIO anyways? And then to give a flying crap about what it says?

It's just 'text', and as far as anyone is concerned, that's all it ever will be.. can't say if its the pragmatic or the cynical side, but none of its real until if effects you on some level. Until then, it's just another level of attention-whore-ism. And save the 'righteous indignation' for something worth the effort... this hijacked subject clearly isn't it.
« Last Edit: Apr 21st, 2015 at 9:45pm by Doggydaddy »  

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #108 - Apr 22nd, 2015 at 3:50am
Print Post  
*open a bottle of wine*

anybody wants some ?

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #109 - Apr 22nd, 2015 at 4:42am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Apr 21st, 2015 at 8:44pm:
It was you mocking us Vaulties by calling us insane and irrational

But... they are...

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

WeHaveLived
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #110 - Apr 22nd, 2015 at 10:38am
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Apr 22nd, 2015 at 4:42am:
But... they are...

315 posts? That's "we", kemosabe

IP Logged

qweeve
DQ Assaulter

Reply #111 - Apr 22nd, 2015 at 10:47am
Print Post  

IP Logged

KilgoreTrout
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #112 - Apr 22nd, 2015 at 10:59am
Print Post  
Christ, this entire fucking thread is depressing.

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #113 - Apr 22nd, 2015 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
Fucking lazy bastard abusing the vault for the latest exploit, so he can report it right away to his beloved cordovan. You know what ? Fuck you !

IP Logged

Digimonk
Puppy Farmer

Reply #114 - Apr 22nd, 2015 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Apr 21st, 2015 at 6:08am:
Tho really, il tell you guys 1 thing, this might seem dumb n such, but the less duping and dumb bugs are around, the more richer proper players can become in this game.
The ammount of astrals i culda earned by selling shadow raid stuff  would be terrifying.
IF you really need to use those ploits its a bit dumb imo.

I mean you can do as you wish, but its rather silly to see someone in our cannithtrade post screenies of "dps he did" after he farmed buffs for hours and then made a enemy helpless for bragging rights.

Also i only farm temple atm as there is nothing left to do in this game beside hope to get +7s

Also keep in mind that i added to that very same post many bugs that are bugs that kill our experience, like the bosses ultimate spam attack, mythic armor and weapon upgrades doing nothing and the very odd bug with globe.
I actually put more effort to report stuff that is broken and would help us to get fixed and sometimes i get pissed at some people for braging about dumb ploits and i report those as well.
Those posts usually come from me losing my cool and getting into rage mode, and as most of you know its not hard to put me in such a state

The amount of hypocrisy involved in you calling out other players for using a bug and probably reporting them is hilarious.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you the author of the "twf+swf" sploit wolf build thread?  I'm pretty sure you made many posts singing the praises of the build and going on and on about how great the DPS was and how it was better than all the other builds at the time even though swf+twf working together is clearly a bug as it works nowhere except in wolf form.

So it's okay for you to use a build that knowingly takes advantage of a bug with wolf form to farm stuff in this game but when other people find a different bug that makes the game "easy", you're leading the charge to get it fixed and have them penalized?

That's some serious assholery right there...  If, and it's probably a BIG if, all the stuff in your bio is true, I would wonder if a good portion of it wasn't a result of you being a raging asshole in real life.

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #115 - Apr 22nd, 2015 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
Come live in England, Lelo. I'll adopt you. You seem like every day would be a new wacky adventure.

Warning: we have god here too.

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #116 - Apr 22nd, 2015 at 4:37pm
Print Post  
Holy fuck, look at all the attention a character bio can get you.  I'd say it was a raging success!

- Zorro

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #117 - Apr 22nd, 2015 at 6:43pm
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Apr 22nd, 2015 at 4:06pm:
The amount of hypocrisy involved in you calling out other players for using a bug and probably reporting them is hilarious.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you the author of the "twf+swf" sploit wolf build thread?  I'm pretty sure you made many posts singing the praises of the build and going on and on about how great the DPS was and how it was better than all the other builds at the time even though swf+twf working together is clearly a bug as it works nowhere except in wolf form.

So it's okay for you to use a build that knowingly takes advantage of a bug with wolf form to farm stuff in this game but when other people find a different bug that makes the game "easy", you're leading the charge to get it fixed and have them penalized?

That's some serious assholery right there...  If, and it's probably a BIG if, all the stuff in your bio is true, I would wonder if a good portion of it wasn't a result of you being a raging asshole in real life.

+1

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #118 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 3:45am
Print Post  
kinggartk wrote on Apr 21st, 2015 at 1:15pm:
I'm a Christian

Sorry to hear that. The cure is education.

Hope you get better soon.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #119 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 3:47am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Apr 22nd, 2015 at 3:50am:
*open a bottle of wine*

anybody wants some ?

Yes, please!

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #120 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 3:54am
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Apr 21st, 2015 at 7:29pm:
It's rational to blame God for your misfortune?

Yeah, of course, that makes PERFECT sense!!

Jackass.

Only if you know "God" exists and he's out to get you. Otherwise, not so much, no. Not rational.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #121 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 4:22am
Print Post  
Digimonk wrote on Apr 22nd, 2015 at 4:06pm:

Its a build that me munk and rubie put together, until it was verified on mother forums from a dev of being a exploi, as you can see i just occasionaly posted there after the verfication since the build died that day with me.
Again, i dont mind people playing it or anything but if you keep track of things i wrote then you will see that i clearly said it is a broken build and shouldnt exist.
I wrote several times that i would be more happy to play a proper wolf build that works as it should be then to rely on bugs to make it remotely viable to dev team and in several threads asked to remake whole natural fight line, and im not alone in it as any player who plays or played high end monk/druid builds pretty much wants those styles to be viable and working correctly.
I actually always first ask if its wai when i find those things out in game.

Also im playing pure barb atm and honestly i consider that more broken and  nonviable then any ploit build out there. Barb in its current state is the most broken working as intened class in ddo.
Be happy i havent yet started raging how it should be nerfed /which it should be to be perfectly honest since i have no fucking idea why they gave so much selfheal to the most nonselfheal class in whole dnd universe.
Again why i didnt do that is not because i play it since i want it nerfed to the ground, but because i was asked not to do so.

The temple one as said was just a outburst of rage as i was provoked.
And its pretty much game breaking.
And i am pretty sure people know that i have a pretty short temper in mother forums, here i dont care much since i know that beside 10 people here that i respect due to superb insight in this game most are just around to hear or know about ploits.
Most vaulties spend their miserable lifes sitting in front of this page refreshing in hope to get any bug out of the forums and spam messages to random people who know some shit.

So, honestly i really dont care much, i have my own twisted views about the world, and im a fucking scumbag who always has a slight hope that the fucking devs in this game will get their act together one day, learn to hate me like all or love, you choice.

On dev note, honestly i like ddo way more with melles being viable then during shiradi/monkchery only era but they sometimes with all due respect feel like a bunch of retards to me, thus you need to ask for every single shit if its working as it should or no.
Just check out streams from sev and comp and you will have a good insight how low their knowledge about game mechanics is, i still cant stop laughing when i remember sevs holy sword quote
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2015 at 4:41am by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

CosmicCharlie
Shroud Slacker

How do you do?

Reply #122 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 4:45am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Apr 23rd, 2015 at 4:22am:
im a fucking scumbag

We agree on something.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #123 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 8:12am
Print Post  
Blah Blah Blah

Wow!
Such coherent
Very spelling
So periods
Much point
Wow!

That's enough anti-grammar lessons for me today, thanks a bunch LeDouche!!

Smiley

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #124 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 8:13am
Print Post  
Its a build that me munk and rubie put together, until it was verified on mother forums from a dev of being a exploi, as you can see i just occasionaly posted there after the verfication since the build died that day with me.
Again, i dont mind people playing it or anything but if you keep track of things i wrote then you will see that i clearly said it is a broken build and shouldnt exist.
I wrote several times that i would be more happy to play a proper wolf build that works as it should be then to rely on bugs to make it remotely viable to dev team and in several threads asked to remake whole natural fight line, and im not alone in it as any player who plays or played high end monk/druid builds pretty much wants those styles to be viable and working correctly.
I actually always first ask if its wai when i find those things out in game.

Also im playing pure barb atm and honestly i consider that more broken and  nonviable then any ploit build out there. Barb in its current state is the most broken working as intened class in ddo.
Be happy i havent yet started raging how it should be nerfed /which it should be to be perfectly honest since i have no fucking idea why they gave so much selfheal to the most nonselfheal class in whole dnd universe.
Again why i didnt do that is not because i play it since i want it nerfed to the ground, but because i was asked not to do so.

The temple one as said was just a outburst of rage as i was provoked.
And its pretty much game breaking.
And i am pretty sure people know that i have a pretty short temper in mother forums, here i dont care much since i know that beside 10 people here that i respect due to superb insight in this game most are just around to hear or know about ploits.
Most vaulties spend their miserable lifes sitting in front of this page refreshing in hope to get any bug out of the forums and spam messages to random people who know some shit.

So, honestly i really dont care much, i have my own twisted views about the world, and im a fucking scumbag who always has a slight hope that the fucking devs in this game will get their act together one day, learn to hate me like all or love, you choice.

On dev note, honestly i like ddo way more with melles being viable then during shiradi/monkchery only era but they sometimes with all due respect feel like a bunch of retards to me, thus you need to ask for every single shit if its working as it should or no.
Just check out streams from sev and comp and you will have a good insight how low their knowledge about game mechanics is, i still cant stop laughing when i remember sevs holy sword quote

You mention barbarian once more and i will make sure to use keylogger to hack into your account and get you banned/deleted you retarded scumbag.
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2015 at 8:14am by »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
Send TopicPrint