Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Some more gems from our good mate BlackHeartOx (Read 55641 times)
Gringo
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Re: Some more gems from our good mate BlackHeartOx
Reply #125 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 9:29am
Print Post  
Quote:
You mention barbarian once more and i will make sure to use keylogger to hack into your account and get you banned/deleted you retarded scumbag.

oh, please show us where he touched your barb

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #126 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 9:44am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Apr 23rd, 2015 at 4:22am:
who always has a slight hope that the fucking devs in this game will get their act together one day,

I also hope that the developers and management at DDO will someday get their act together.  More specifically, I hope that they will put some effort into dismantling their anti-customer culture; admit, accept ownership of and learn from their mistakes; publish the broad strokes of a long-term strategy and work toward it with each update; and treat the past efforts of developers and players with some respect.

Maybe it's a cultural or language barrier, but that's not at all what I get from the things you write.

The message you're sending me is that you're an ass.  An ass who seeks out ways in which to offend the people who play DDO with you and derives pleasure from this act.

If people misunderstand your intent, it's not their fault.  It's your obligation to change the way you deliver your message.

If you're having a shitty day, try to find a way to have a more pleasant one that doesn't involve making other people's day shitty.  Align your goals with others in your environment and you'll be more successful.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #127 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 10:25am
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Apr 23rd, 2015 at 9:44am:
I also hope that the developers and management at DDO will someday get their act together.  More specifically, I hope that they will put some effort into dismantling their anti-customer culture; admit, accept ownership of and learn from their mistakes; publish the broad strokes of a long-term strategy and work toward it with each update; and treat the past efforts of developers and players with some respect.

Maybe it's a cultural or language barrier, but that's not at all what I get from the things you write.

The message you're sending me is that you're an ass.  An ass who seeks out ways in which to offend the people who play DDO with you and derives pleasure from this act.

If people misunderstand your intent, it's not their fault.  It's your obligation to change the way you deliver your message.

If you're having a shitty day, try to find a way to have a more pleasant one that doesn't involve making other people's day shitty.  Align your goals with others in your environment and you'll be more successful.

It is highly possible its a language barrier since english isnt my native, guildies always try to help me with that and  tell me when i write something that isnt right.
Usually they summerize all the rants i say in a way better approach to people to get my points across better.

I know that i should work on my english, but as i live in russian like country and work in germany talking in 2 different languages, then swaping to japanesse and at end to english when i play ddo it makes my english seem so messy.

Basically i dont know how to put it so that people get it, i want every single class in ddo to be playable, bugs to be fixed, game to be what it was before motu, the devs to fix stuff faster that is relevant, and to actually work on content and classes they revamp while listening to people who put effort to provide feedback and not the weekend players who dont know how something works in specific content. I just dont get how they can even while it was reported on lama, put so many bugs live, i just dont understand it, as a person who does work private or for customers i would get fired in a day if i did the same work turbine does.
Also the stuff that happend in my life is what happend in my life, i have all rights to have it in bio, its there since i made that char and i wont change it because couple internet trolls tell me to do so. I am quite happy with it since i know i have  my identity and that i do not need to steal others names because i want some kind internet attention.
I offend people alot, but there is really nothing to be offended about, because i dont do it as a thing i want initialy but because i find flaws in their logic or way they think, i dont report people, i sometimes report bugs, most of the time bugs that harm us as i have no benfit of less people in ddo.
But put more simple, i do all that stuff because i love this game and dont want it to fall apart because people abuse the shit of everything and incompetent devs not knowing what they change when they change.
You guys really dont know how many players we lost when dupe was known to public, if you guys want to ploit its cool to me, but DO NOT SPREAD IT since that way you slowly kill the game and i will defend ddo since i want to play this shit even next year and the year after since i consider it the best dnd mmo, i might write different stuff when i rage tho but its mainly directed toward devs and not the game itself

Sorry for long text, hope some get what i want to write here, dont want to force guildies to write here since they consider vault a waste of time

Also i didnt know that helping ddo grow as a game, and having private things written in a bio that someone stalked you for to post here as he tried hard to find a way to show that you are a exploiter because he is offended by "something" would pull so much attention.
I know there isnt much to complain about this update beside the regular bugs, but its silly that you guys concentrate all your vaultines at such a silly thread like this.
Afk at guild ship atm, and its funny how many tells i got from your guys beging to see my bio.
Its rather silly
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2015 at 10:36am by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #128 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 11:06am
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Apr 23rd, 2015 at 9:44am:

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Would you please run for president?

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #129 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 11:12am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Apr 23rd, 2015 at 10:25am:
It is highly possible its a language barrier since english isnt my native, guildies always try to help me with that and  tell me when i write something that isnt right.
Usually they summerize all the rants i say in a way better approach to people to get my points across better.

Also i didnt know that helping ddo grow as a game, and having private things written in a bio that someone stalked you for to post here as he tried hard to find a way to show that you are a exploiter because he is offended by "something" would pull so much attention.
I know there isnt much to complain about this update beside the regular bugs, but its silly that you guys concentrate all your vaultines at such a silly thread like this.
Afk at guild ship atm, and its funny how many tells i got from your guys beging to see my bio.
Its rather silly

I, for one, appreciate most of what you write and your contributions to game knowledge.  It can sometimes come off gruff but I am used to it with a few non-native English speaking friends.  (who btw take the time to learn English, but I take no time to learn their language because I'm a lazy American a-hole)

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #130 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 11:17am
Print Post  
if you guys want to ploit its cool to me, but DO NOT SPREAD IT since that way you slowly kill the game and i will defend ddo

This is such a stupid fucking argument it makes me sick. I have seen retard after retard make this fucking argument. It is almost the way religious people go back to some fucking inane argument time an time again.

There is only one thing that is killing this "game." It is the exact same thing that kills at least %50 of all business' out there, a total lack of fucking advertising. You little morons have this belief that every single solitary person is just like you. But don't feel bad, this is actually the way people have evolved to think. Most people grow beyond this as they age and see how the fuck the world really works.

When you have a product it doesn't matter how fucking good or bad it is, if you don't fucking advertise nobody is going to know about it. You know how I heard about this game you little fuckwit piece of shit? A friend of mine said, "hey man, did you hear that dungeons and dragons online went free to play?" To which I replied, "there's a dungeons and dragons online ?!?"

Having been in sales I can tell this one thing is for certain, people don't know what they want until you tell them what they want, that is your job as an advertiser or a salesman. Whoever had that job at turbine really dropped the fucking ball, if their job was to get a lot of players, it wasn't though, it was to get some company like Warner Brothers to drop 100+ million dollars on some shit little game company.

So every time I see this argument, it is clearly coming from somebody that played a Nintendo game once, found about cheat codes, then decided they were too fucking weak willed not to use them, and threw their Nintendo away.

Now on the subject of what you want, deep down what you want to dick bag mother fucker is to chone right off, but you can't bring yourself to do it, because you haven't yet been told that is what you want. So leave it to me to tell you, you want to fuck off, so go ahead and do it.
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2015 at 1:16pm by Who Cares »  

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #131 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 11:20am
Print Post  
i didnt know that helping ddo grow as a game,
You have not and are not helping DDO grow as a game.  Take a break from posting and you'll see that the net result to the game is the same.  Your messages calling for change to broken game mechanisms are not first before others, not last, and not most helpful for anyone.  Other players report the things you complain about before your posts.

Do not be offended by this.  I merely point out a flaw in your thinking.

private things written in a bio
Perhaps this is a language issue.

The character BIO is not a place for private (belonging to or for the use of one particular person or group of people only) anything.  It is by definition the place where players put information for other players to read.  This is "public", the opposite of private.  If you want a place to put private information, use your guild forum (in order to restrict the content to your guild mates) or a sticky-note (restricting the content to people who have access to the sticky note).

I don't think you intended your Bio to be private, though.  You took the time to implement two colors in addition to the default and formatted your text as a narrative which indicates intent that it be read by others.  Claiming that it was intended to be private is disingenuous (not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does) at best. 

Do not be offended by this.  I merely point out a flaw in your thinking.

its silly that you guys concentrate all your vaultines at such a silly thread like this.
You draw attention to yourself and through your posts on this forum, posts on Cordovan's forum, and your BIO. 

This is not the first thread where your mischief (playful misbehavior or troublemaking, especially in children) on Cordovan's forums has been called out.

What could be done privately through PMs to Cordovan and the development team or bug reports is instead posted publicly needlessly using clearly inflammatory (arousing or intended to arouse angry or violent feelings.) language.

Anything silly here is directly attributable to your posts in this and other threads.  Your responses in this thread have not been efforts to de-escalate, but rather a mix of hostile barbs and denial of responsibility.

If you are sincere (free from pretense or deceit; proceeding from genuine feelings) in your assertion that this discourse is "silly", stop responding and within a week the thread will have left people's attention.

Its rather silly

I think everyone agrees with this.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Reply #132 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
Will keep the reports to pmessages only and bug report tool that doesnt seem to work at all in future
Tnx for bringing it up to me, i do see that i attracted to much hate without a reason while posting it in public forums

But bio, no wont change, only thing i wont do in future is afk in public places to keep people from reading it, if only you could add palie levels to barb so that aura resets the position and people stay away from reading it heh
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2015 at 12:10pm by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #133 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
Tell us more about this War you were at part of.  Undecided

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #134 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 12:26pm
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Apr 23rd, 2015 at 12:08pm:
wont do in future is afk in public places to keep people from reading it

Yup. Or see your 900 hours of sov pots ticking.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #135 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Apr 23rd, 2015 at 11:17am:
This is such a stupid fucking argument it makes me sick. I have seen retard after retard make this fucking argument. It is almost the way religious people go back to some fucking inane argument time an time again.

There is only one thing that is killing this "game." It is the exact same thing that kills at least %50 of all business' out there, a total lack of fucking advertising. You little morons have this belief that every single solitary person is just like you. But don't feel bad, this is actually the way people have evolved to think. Most people grow beyond this as they age and see how the fuck the world really works.

When you have a product it doesn't matter how fucking good or bad it is, if you don't fucking advertise nobody is going to know about it. You know how I heard about this game you little fuckwit piece of shit? A friend of mine said, "hey man, did you hear that dungeons and dragons online went free to play?" To which I replied, "there's a dungeons and dragons online ?!?"

Having been in sales I can tell this one thing is for certain, people don't know what they want until you tell them what they want, that is your job as an advertiser or a salesman. Whoever had that job at turbine really dropped the fucking ball, if their job was to get a lot of players, it wasn't though, it was to get some company like Warner Brothers to drop 100+ million dollars on some shit little game company.

So every time I see this argument, it is clearly coming from somebody that played a Nintendo game once, found about cheat codes, then decided they were too fucking weak willed not to use them, and threw their Nintendo away.

Now on the subject of what you want, deep down what you want to dick bag mother fucker is to chone right off, but you can't bring yourself to do it, because you haven't yet been told that is what you want. So leave it to me to tell you, you want to fuck off, so go ahead and do it.

The community is killing the game, not the abuse of said exploits. Where is the pvp when every other game has its own ? Where is the proper advertising when every other company is doing it ? Why the fuck when they favor lotro over ddo do they still wish to keep the licence and keep it running the way it is for ages ? Why do they insult their customers that have actually got a little more brain cells than the rest of the community ? I mean look at ledouche, he is probably the most retarded fucking scumbag next to uska and qhualor.
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2015 at 2:35pm by »  

IP Logged

merciless
Dragon Raider

Reply #136 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I mean look at ledouche, he is probably the most retarded fucking scumbag next to uska and qhualor.

Don't sell yourself short, you are way up there.

Some are insane, and the're in charge.

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #137 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 5:32pm
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Apr 23rd, 2015 at 4:22am:
Also im playing pure barb atm and honestly i consider that more broken and  nonviable then any ploit build out there. Barb in its current state is the most broken working as intened class in ddo.
Be happy i havent yet started raging how it should be nerfed /which it should be to be perfectly honest since i have no fucking idea why they gave so much selfheal to the most nonselfheal class in whole dnd universe.
Again why i didnt do that is not because i play it since i want it nerfed to the ground, but because i was asked not to do so.

Over - YOU'RE A COMPLETIONIST!

Why TR into Barb other than because it's OP atm?

Why not use all those Past Lives & Epic Past Lives and all that gear you've collected and TR into a lesser build that you may find more fun {You're not exactly known for playing Barbs after all!}?

Complain all you like but while you're TRing a Completionist Toon into the latest FotM those complaints are tainted with Hypocrisy!

Main Characters by Server - Cannith Jelina, Sylveria, Enochpagett, Lieuk, Larystessian, Molineux. Sarlona Keltenn, Franq, Athiina, Nyszsa, Curleag, Nalpheyn. Khyber Tynecastle, Athenion, Argo Clievelund, Bjorkalina, G-Land Hassannavid, Tannadice.

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #138 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I mean look at ledouche, he is probably the most retarded fucking scumbag next to uska and qhualor.

Wow - I'm out of the bottom 3!

Main Characters by Server - Cannith Jelina, Sylveria, Enochpagett, Lieuk, Larystessian, Molineux. Sarlona Keltenn, Franq, Athiina, Nyszsa, Curleag, Nalpheyn. Khyber Tynecastle, Athenion, Argo Clievelund, Bjorkalina, G-Land Hassannavid, Tannadice.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #139 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 5:55pm
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on Apr 23rd, 2015 at 5:38pm:

Sorry, we'll double check the stats - might just be an oversight.  Definitely still in the 5 though.   Grin

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #140 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 6:18pm
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on Apr 23rd, 2015 at 5:38pm:

This is a dangerous time for you, when you will be tempted by the Dark Side.
If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you, quicker, easier, more seductive. Now you will experience the full power of the dark side. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2015 at 6:20pm by Who Cares »  

Fuck Off, That is all

Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

GooFY
Abbot Raider

Just one of those days...

Reply #141 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 6:27pm
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Apr 23rd, 2015 at 11:17am:
There is only one thing that is killing this "game." It is the exact same thing that kills at least %50 of all business' out there, a total lack of fucking advertising.

Quote:
Where is the proper advertising when every other company is doing it ?

I respectfully disagree.  At some point in the past, an aggressive advertising campaign might have given this game the push it needed to reach critical mass.  That ship, however, has long since sailed, crashed, burned to the waterline, sunk, and been covered with silt.

New players coming to this game run into multiple obvious bugs within hours, if not minutes.  Hell, even the logon screens have errors.  Odds are they will also run into lag of one form or another.  And if they try to report a bug, they will find a bugged bug-reporting system - how sad is that?

Nope, at this point you can advertise all you want and it won't make a difference.  I'll bet that less than 1% of the people that try this game (at least recently) stay with it for more than a few hours.  I really, really wish I was wrong, but I don't think I am.
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2015 at 6:30pm by GooFY »  

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #142 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 6:52pm
Print Post  
Yup, totally my bad Goofy, I have been remodeling my kitchen and bathroom all do so not really at my "vault best."

This is what I should have said.

There is only one thing that has killed this "game." It is the exact same thing that kills at least %50 of all business' out there, a total lack of fucking advertising.

At this point they will never recoup the losses of actually fixing shit, to do so would be stupid. Squeezing as much as they can out of who is left is their best exit strategy.

Fuck Off, That is all

IP Logged

GooFY
Abbot Raider

Reply #143 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 7:01pm
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Apr 23rd, 2015 at 6:52pm:
At this point they will never recoup the losses of actually fixing shit,

Yep, in order for a new player to stay, their  growing love of the game would need to outpace their growing disgust at Turbine's lack of support for it.  Sadly, that's a pretty tall order.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #144 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 7:06pm
Print Post  
GooFY wrote on Apr 23rd, 2015 at 7:01pm:
Yep, in order for a new player to stay, their  growing love of the game would need to outpace their growing disgust at Turbine's lack of support for it.  Sadly, that's a pretty tall order.

Yeah no shit. I rolled a toon for mikra's little competition. After the second time the grotto bugged out, I just decided it would be faster, and easier, just to delete the toon and skip the fucking storyline. New players are unlikely to even fucking bother at all at that point. And realistically the smartest thing for them to do would just be to delete korthos altogether and start people in the fucking harbor.
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2015 at 7:06pm by Who Cares »  

Fuck Off, That is all

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #145 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 7:07pm
Print Post  
GooFY wrote on Apr 23rd, 2015 at 6:27pm:
I respectfully disagree.  At some point in the past, an aggressive advertising campaign might have given this game the push it needed to reach critical mass.  That ship, however, has long since sailed, crashed, burned to the waterline, sunk, and been covered with silt.

New players coming to this game run into multiple obvious bugs within hours, if not minutes.  Hell, even the logon screens have errors.  Odds are they will also run into lag of one form or another.  And if they try to report a bug, they will find a bugged bug-reporting system - how sad is that?

Nope, at this point you can advertise all you want and it won't make a difference.  I'll bet that less than 1% of the people that try this game (at least recently) stay with it for more than a few hours.  I really, really wish I was wrong, but I don't think I am.

Agreed.
The game is so poorly maintained that bringing new people in now is actually a bad idea.  It will just generate bad publicity.

I was chatting to someone who recently tried running The Grotto (the first mandatory quest in the game after character creation) and it was bugged and not completable.  They tried 4 or 5 times with the same issue (NPC pathing from the sounds of it).  WTF?
I know the impression it left on them, but what impression would that create for the many others?  Seriously?  I was stupefied to hear they had borked that quest.

IP Logged

GooFY
Abbot Raider

Reply #146 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 7:18pm
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Apr 23rd, 2015 at 7:06pm:
After the second time the grotto bugged out,

DropBear wrote on Apr 23rd, 2015 at 7:07pm:
I was chatting to someone who recently tried running The Grotto (the first mandatory quest in the game after character creation) and it was bugged and not completable.

I really thought my opinion of Turbine couldn't get any lower.  How can this news (it's new to me) possibly surprise me?  And yet it does (slightly).

So. Fucking. Pathetic.

Hey! Did y'all submit in-game bug reports? Undecided

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #147 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
GooFY wrote on Apr 23rd, 2015 at 7:18pm:
Hey! Did y'all submit in-game bug reports?

They would have to fix the in game bug reporting tool first. Hasn't worked for me in years. I could go do one at their support site, but I feel like my time is better spent here typing out witty remarks and snappy comebacks.

And considering we were both typing at the same time, it's not like they don't know or care. I feel that everyone that took the stock options split when the game got sold to WB, and the ones that are left from those era's are so disgruntled, mostly at themselves, for not taking them they are probably doing everything they can to silently destroy the systems and shit. *takes tinfoil hat back off, too itchy for more than one or two posts a day.*
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2015 at 7:24pm by Who Cares »  

Fuck Off, That is all

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #148 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 7:22pm
Print Post  
GooFY wrote on Apr 23rd, 2015 at 7:18pm:
I really thought my opinion of Turbine couldn't get any lower.  How can this news (it's new to me) possibly surprise me?  And yet it does (slightly).

So. Fucking. Pathetic.

Hey! Did y'all submit in-game bug reports? Undecided

I know they tried, it didn't work, so they left the game never to return.
Good job Turdbine!  Another satisfied customer (lost).

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #149 - Apr 23rd, 2015 at 7:24pm
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Apr 23rd, 2015 at 11:06am:
Smiley Smiley Smiley

Would you please run for president?

I'd vote for you OldCoaly....
Although we'll need a kickstarter to match Hilary's campaign funding....
« Last Edit: Apr 23rd, 2015 at 7:24pm by DropBear »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 
Send TopicPrint