Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Butthurt players turn on each other and Rogues pay (Read 19329 times)
Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Butthurt players turn on each other and Rogues pay
Apr 24th, 2015 at 12:13pm
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/456558-Rogue-Assassin-Changes?p=559592...

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/456559-Rogue-Thief-Acrobat-Changes?p=5...

QUOTE:

Lethality will be changed to only work with one handed weapons.

Sev~

QUOTE:
Cartwheel Charge will be changed so that the 20% Double Strike will only work for staff.

Sev~

Fucking people, the acro's bitch about assassins using their tree, and the Assassins bitch about the Acro's using their tree... and so they both get fucked.

Meanwhile the Bards, Pallys, and Barbs are pissing themselves in laughter.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Re: Butthurt players turn on each other and Rogues pay
Reply #1 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Apr 24th, 2015 at 12:13pm:

I piss myself most often because:
1) I'm old
2) Don't feel like getting out of the chair and know I'll be showering pretty soon anyway

Rarely because the game makes me laugh.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 12:36pm
Print Post  

Works for me. I wasnt planning on assassin cap over coup(if i even considered an insta kill). So bard splashed rogue icon that swashbuckles. weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Did you expect different? Sev is so lost and flaky.

Yep, and as soon as i posted this, sev proves me right.

Quote:
Our testing includes both raw DPS tests and end game fully geared out builds in both sustained DPS tests and the "Bruntsmash" test for real world burst conditions, even though that test has a number of issues and is highly biased. Assassin is and was in great shape in heroic tests, but fell behind at end game in burst and sustained DPS. That's why you see the larger buff added at the tail end of heroic. No offense intended but we have no plans to introduce our testing docs to the players nor start the process of vetting our testing processes through the live forums. Players are more than welcome to share their own results and, as I hope players can see by these forums, if there was some off build we missed we try our best to respond to player feedback and information.

Sev~

Keyword shows up "our testing".  Cheesy

TL;DR : " We dont know what we are doing. And we wont tell you because then you will all know just how bad we are at this. But please continue to do our work for us if you will."
« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2015 at 12:44pm by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

HiWelcome
Titan Demolisher

Hi Welcome

Reply #3 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
Turbine tests stuff???  Who knew?   Grin

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #4 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 2:34pm
Print Post  

It really trips my brain that some people are :"Bards, Pallys, and Barbs."

I mean for fucks sake. Are these the people that dress up in real life and actually think they are barbarians. Jesus fucking Christ on a stick and sold by a Mexican along side the road.

I play all the fucking classes, I don't know about the rest of you fucking weirdos, but I am not a, "Bard, Pally, or Barb," I am just a guy that likes to play fucking video games. And fuck my wife, can't forget about the wife.

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 3:01pm
Print Post  
And your point?

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #6 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 3:04pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 24th, 2015 at 12:36pm:
Works for me. I wasnt planning on assassin cap over coup(if i even considered an insta kill). So bard splashed rogue icon that swashbuckles. weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Did you expect different? Sev is so lost and flaky.

Yep, and as soon as i posted this, sev proves me right.

Keyword shows up "our testing".  Cheesy

TL;DR : " We dont know what we are doing. And we wont tell you because then you will all know just how bad we are at this. But please continue to do our work for us if you will."

You know, there are some people like Munk on the PC that actually would know how to show them an End Game, max'ish DPS build. I don't think we need to bash on their testing. These changes to me suggest that they actually did adequately test this, because they're really very good.

There will always be people who complain about changes and then changes to changes, because they wanted to exploit the fucking living shit out of the original changes. Those people need to fuck off.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #7 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Apr 24th, 2015 at 3:01pm:
And your point?

Since when did you need to make a point on this forum.

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Apr 24th, 2015 at 3:04pm:
These changes to me suggest that they actually did adequately test this, because they're really very good.

Sorry Harhar but I strongly disagree about them adequately testing. I have been living in nothing but Rogues and splashes both on lama and on live sine the the first proposals were made.

Just the results of those tests indicate that they have not been testing, the sheer number of bugged and mislabeled problems attest to that fact, not to mention the epic levels DPS results.

I am also cheating, in that I have a very solid source, who spelled out that turbine did less than 1 full day's testing on the changes, and that was with only two testers, meaning no clue as to how it plays out in groups, or end-game. And with only the very top end gear, meaning all those end-gamers that have yet to fully twink are non-represented.

I really don't want to get into this with you mate, I think a lot of the content you post is very thought provoking and helpful.  But knowing just how far you are off from the reality in regards to Turbine knowledge and testing I had to say something. 
« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2015 at 3:52pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
But on the bright side, these additional changes are going to make my Pally/trapper even more of a fucking beast! Gxb 11-20X3 +3[w] or +5[w] leg shots and piles more sneak-attack. Phwoooooar.
« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2015 at 3:56pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #10 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 4:01pm
Print Post  
wtf is the "bruntsmash" test?

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #11 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 4:05pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Apr 24th, 2015 at 4:01pm:
wtf is the "bruntsmash" test?

I think he's the Hobgoblin at the beginning of A Cabal for One.

Go in on EE and destroy him. He doesn't really move and I don't believe he really fights back very much.
« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2015 at 4:06pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #12 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Apr 24th, 2015 at 4:05pm:
I think he's the Hobgoblin at the beginning of A Cabal for One.

Go in on EE and destroy him. He doesn't really move and I don't believe he really fights back very much.

right.  was never formally introduced before I killed him and didn't remember his name.

he doesn't really move for shit.  sounds like the latest version of Shade's "Sobrien test".  so glad Turban is using shit like this to conclude anything.  Tongue

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 4:56pm
Print Post  
because they wanted to exploit the fucking living shit out of the original changes. Those people need to fuck off

is my goal in this game. and in life.

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 5:00pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Apr 24th, 2015 at 4:05pm:
I don't believe he really fights back very much.

Not really, but if your fort is low and prr is low he can hit for like 800 on crits.

Yobai wrote on Apr 24th, 2015 at 4:12pm:
he doesn't really move for shit.

depends. i usually have imp deception on and if i dont corner him he squirms away every 3 seconds.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #15 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 5:50pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Apr 24th, 2015 at 4:56pm:
is my goal in this game. and in life.

Respect.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #16 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 5:52pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Apr 24th, 2015 at 3:51pm:
Sorry Harhar but I strongly disagree about them adequately testing. I have been living in nothing but Rogues and splashes both on lama and on live sine the the first proposals were made.

Just the results of those tests indicate that they have not been testing, the sheer number of bugged and mislabeled problems attest to that fact, not to mention the epic levels DPS results.

I am also cheating, in that I have a very solid source, who spelled out that turbine did less than 1 full day's testing on the changes, and that was with only two testers, meaning no clue as to how it plays out in groups, or end-game. And with only the very top end gear, meaning all those end-gamers that have yet to fully twink are non-represented.

I really don't want to get into this with you mate, I think a lot of the content you post is very thought provoking and helpful.  But knowing just how far you are off from the reality in regards to Turbine knowledge and testing I had to say something. 

I don't recall asking or acknowledging you so I'm not sure how you could get into this with me, "mate".

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Apr 24th, 2015 at 5:52pm:
I don't recall asking or acknowledging you so I'm not sure how you could get into this with me, "mate".

Hey hey! look who is jumping thread because he is a butthurt little builder?  I tried to be nice, was that a mistake "mate"? Well don't you worry you over-inflated little head anymore, you little cum-guzzling gutter snipe, I doubt I will feel the need to do that anytime again for a while.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #18 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 6:00pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Apr 24th, 2015 at 5:54pm:
Hey hey! look who is jumping thread because he is a butthurt little builder?  I tried to be nice, was that a mistake "mate"? Well don't you worry you over-inflated little head anymore, you little cum-guzzling gutter snipe, I doubt I will feel the need to do that anytime again for a while.

I'm enjoying watching you melt down.

IP Logged

Munkenmo
Epic Poster

Reply #19 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 6:08pm
Print Post  
You know, there are some people like Munk on the PC that actually would know how to show them an End Game, max'ish DPS build.

Eth has been doing a good job of that using actual ingame characters.

Quote:
I don't think we need to bash on their testing. These changes to me suggest that they actually did adequately test this, because they're really very good.

If their testing is up to scratch, then they should have tested this change before announcing it to the PC or the public forums.  It's fairly obvious to me that this change has not been made because of test results.
« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2015 at 6:09pm by Munkenmo »  

So you want to know about an exploit?
PM Epoch For Details. Or, in case you don't already know, OnePercenter controls the Exploits Board. Lastly, if you're truly desperate, Vendui Tells Everyone

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
So, the change I'm interested in is if lethality will work on crossbows.  Was anything said about that?

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #21 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
I don't think we will know until it goes live Atomic, Severance-pay has updated it by saying it will only work with one-handed weapons.

Now while the Xbows can be used one handed I don't think the code recognizes it as one handed unless the a rune arm is in the mix.

Should be interesting, and if it makes you feel any better I don't think the Dev's know either.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 6:43pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Apr 24th, 2015 at 6:00pm:
I'm enjoying watching you melt down.

Stop looking at my arse I'm not some piece of meat for you to ogle you pervert.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #23 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
AtomicMew wrote on Apr 24th, 2015 at 6:13pm:
So, the change I'm interested in is if lethality will work on crossbows.  Was anything said about that?

No. Severance-pay later posted it would only work for one-handed weapons.

Ugh. Ninja'd by Hag.
« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2015 at 6:52pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Apr 24th, 2015 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
Yeah I saw that, but I was wondering if xbows would be considered 1handers with a rune arm in the offhand.  It would make for some sick repeater builds.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Send TopicPrint