Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Am Really Tired Of Slapping Around Assassin Thread (Read 16167 times)
Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Re: Am Really Tired Of Slapping Around Assassin Thread
Reply #25 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 7:30am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 7:27am:
A quick google...

When it comes to Ruby, I explained myself in the previous comment. The amount of time he spends on the vault, on the mbs, playing computer games, he can't really be working or having a social life outside of the web. He's prolly gonna die alone and a virgin.

So the long story short is you are not going to bother actually answering my question. I will reiterate.

When you open your mouth and say the words, "get a life,"

Exactly what the fuck do you mean?

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 7:31am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 7:27am:
I explained myself in the previous comment. The amount of time he spends on the vault, on the mbs, playing computer games, he can't really be working or having a social life outside of the web.

right. no way would i have enough time to play ddo, be on ddo forums, tweet about doo, and run a blog about my ddo'ing. because, you know, the other 6 werent consuming enough time, so i had to blog too  Roll Eyes

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #27 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 7:46am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 7:29am:
It's a valid lifestyle choice. 
Maybe he's in the clergy?

Rubbinns wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 7:31am:
right. no way would i have enough time to play ddo, be on ddo forums, tweet about doo, and run a blog about my ddo'ing. because, you know, the other 6 werent consuming enough time, so i had to blog too  Roll Eyes

Both of you need to sit down and shut the fuck up. I don't need you distracting this bitch. Since I turned 37, the day I decided I wasn't going to be putting up with stupid fucking bullshit, not one fucking iota of it, I have yet to have an opportunity to ask one of the mother fuckers what they mean when they say this outrageous inane fucking bullshit.

So let me ask again, Thaz:

What exactly do you fucking mean when you say, "get a life" to someone. Fucking explain exactly what you mean by, "a life."

Fuck Off, That is all

Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Red Sox H8 Yankees
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 7:48am
Print Post  
New, in a DDO store near you.  The Stephen Hawking max INT Assassinate Rogue build.  With an uncapped INT of at least 180, this build would be unstoppable "in theory".  So what if the Max Dex is a 1 and the build is constantly Heavy Encumbered.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the razor wire fence.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #29 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 7:51am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 7:29am:
It's a valid lifestyle choice. 
Maybe he's in the clergy?

Good point, maybe Ruby is a monk.

lmfao. In your dreams.

Who Cares wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 7:30am:
So the long story short is you are not going to bother actually answering my question. I will reiterate.

When you open your mouth and say the words, "get a life,"

Exactly what the fuck do you mean?

It would seem that reading comprehension is not your strong suit. I did answer your question.

Rubbinns wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 7:31am:

A big part of my web time is me multitasking at work. I have far from enough time to play ddo currently... and my blog has been reduced to 1-2 posts/ week... mostly about the raids.

After the summer I may have to cut my ddo time even more cause or irl.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #30 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 7:56am
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 7:46am:
So let me ask again, Thaz:

What exactly do you fucking mean when you say, "get a life" to someone. Fucking explain exactly what you mean by, "a life."

First of all, STOP YELLING AT ME.

Second, how about you tell me exactly what your issue is, instead of typing big letters in bright colors.

So, you've decided to take my comment to Ruby personal. Why? Do you feel like others are looking down on you? Treating you like less of a person because of your lifestyle choices? Were you abandoned as a child and has this influenced your self-esteem? How are you feeling really? Tell me?

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #31 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 7:56am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 7:51am:
It would seem that reading comprehension is not your strong suit. I did answer your question

No bitch you are the one with the reading comprehension fail, all you did was link to some google definition then try to defend your attack on Rubbins for not leading life the way you believe to be proper.

You seem to be dodging the question. So apparently I need to reiterate again to try to make myself clear.

Exactly, what do you personally consider to be a valid way to live ones life. Apparently playing video games and commenting on a forum about said video games is not enough. I don't give a fuck what google has to say, I don't give a fuck what you consider, "not having a life" to mean.

I want you to explain what the fuck you consider having a life entails. I don't really think you can. I am willing to bet your version of, "having a life," Is one of the options I originally posted. So fucking explain this shit to me.

Fuck Off, That is all

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #32 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 8:04am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 7:51am:
A big part of my web time is getting raped by hagmaster, and spending more time doing useless shit then telling people on the vault that what they do is useless. It makes me feel better about my garbage life and gives me the attention I always desperately needed.

you can come talk about it anytime, thaz. here for you, boo
« Last Edit: Apr 28th, 2015 at 8:05am by Rubbinns »  

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #33 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 8:05am
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 7:56am:
I want you to explain what the fuck you consider having a life entails. I don't really think you can. I am willing to bet your version of, "having a life," Is one of the options I originally posted. So fucking explain this shit to me.

What you are failing to realise is that the expression "get a life", has nothing to do with what kind of life you want the person to lead, and everything to do with telling them that what they are currently doing is something you do not consider to be having a life. That is that the google link was telling you, and that is what I was telling Ruby. Do I need to repeat myself multiple times, or maybe try a different language?

If I tell you to get a life, I am telling you that you are currently wasting your time on something of little life worth. I am not telling you what you should be doing instead.

This is like simple logic, like ones and zeros. How can it be so mentally challenging for some? I don't get it.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #34 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 8:12am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 7:56am:
STOP YELLING AT ME

I wasn't yelling, as you clearly pointed out by using all caps yourself. I was simply using a larger font and the blue color to highlight the point I want addressed.

Angry wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 8:05am:
If I tell you to get a life, I am telling you that you are currently wasting your time on something of little life worth. I am not telling you what you should be doing instead.

This is like simple logic, like ones and zeros. How can it be so mentally challenging for some? I don't get it.

It is not that hard to understand that you are refusing to answer a direct and simple question. To use your logic, it is as if you understand what a "0" is but not a "1".

So again, if not spending money, yet getting personal enjoyment out of a hobby does not qualify as a "life," then I want you to explain clearly and concisely what you consider to be a valid form of personal enjoyment.

And to answer your earlier question about what my problem with you is, well let me clarify. I am real tired of you self important, self righteous, self deluded, arrogant assholes running around telling people to, "get a life.' when they seem incapable of provided at least one little speck of an answer to what they consider a "life" to be.

Fuck Off, That is all

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #35 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 8:18am
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 8:12am:
And to answer your earlier question about what my problem with you is, well let me clarify. I am real tired of you self important, self righteous, self deluded, arrogant assholes running around telling people to, "get a life.' when they seem incapable of provided at least one little speck of an answer to what they consider a "life" to be.

As I said, when you tell someone to get a life, you're not telling them what that is, and it's not meant to. It's meant to taunt someone for the lifestyle they are currently leading.

I have been known to say "I have no life".. just because I don't do a whole lot of social activities irl.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #36 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 8:27am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 8:18am:
As I said, when you tell someone to get a life, you're not telling them what that is, and it's not meant to. It's meant to taunt someone for the lifestyle they are currently leading.

I have been known to say "I have no life".. just because I don't do a whole lot of social activities irl.

So you have no problem spouting off like an expert on shit you don't know a god damned thing about, gotcha. And I really think the, "it's just a taunt," shit is a totally fucking cop out. You see hun, I am not like the hag master, I am not after you on some personal jihad here. I am trying to get you to explain what the words mean to you, and maybe, just maybe, get you to realize that using a phrase as a taunt, when you have no real solid explanation of what a "life" is, is petty, nonsensical and just plain stupid. Maybe in the future you will realize that we give words meanings, we use them to convey ideas. When you spout off with, "get a life," and are not able to clearly define what it is that you would consider to be an acceptable alternative; you are doing yourself the greatest injustice in the situation by allowing yourself to turn into a parrot incapable of independent thought.

So either apologize for your poor usage of words to Rubbins, accept that you in fact have no clue what the fuck you are talking about, or improve on your internet trolling abilities.
« Last Edit: Apr 28th, 2015 at 8:29am by Who Cares »  

Fuck Off, That is all

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #37 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 8:29am
Print Post  
Quote:
Oh hai, found a random loot gen ml 20 +8 +9 stat item yet?

You dimwitted pavian. If you still didn't knew about masterful/wonderous craftmanship on lootgen let alone some ml 15 named item that provides a +8 strength bonus which is equal to vendor trash based on its droprate,then you better start fucking playing this game and pay attention. Hi welcome.
« Last Edit: Apr 28th, 2015 at 8:36am by »  

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #38 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 8:35am
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 8:27am:
So you have no problem spouting off like an expert on shit you don't know a god damned thing about, gotcha. And I really think the, "it's just a taunt," shit is a totally fucking cop out. You see hun, I am not like the hag master, I am not after you on some personal jihad here. I am trying to get you to explain what the words mean to you, and maybe, just maybe, get you to realize that using a phrase as a taunt, when you have no real solid explanation of what a "life" is, is petty, nonsensical and just plain stupid. Maybe in the future you will realize that we give words meanings, we use them to convey ideas. When you spout off with, "get a life," and are not able to clearly define what it is that you would consider to be an acceptable alternative; you are doing yourself the greatest injustice in the situation by allowing yourself to turn into a parrot incapable of independent thought.

So either apologize for your poor usage of words to Rubbins, accept that you in fact have no clue what the fuck you are talking about, or improve on your internet trolling abilities.

tl;dr

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #39 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 8:37am
Print Post  
Quote:
Oh hai, found a random loot gen ml 20 +8 +9 stat item yet?

Also tell your mother that she is the bitch i like while taking a shit  Cheesy.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #40 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 8:39am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 8:35am:
tl;dr

Bullshit, you read the whole fucking thread, took time to post a bunch of stupid fucking shit, and got your little panties in a twist. This is a forum, not a real life conversation, you have plenty of time to read that shit, think about it, and come back with a reasonable, well thought out answer. Take your time. This fucking thread will be here tomorrow.

Fuck Off, That is all

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #41 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 8:41am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 8:35am:
tl;dr

Can i haz your pussy ?

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #42 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 8:49am
Print Post  
Quote:
Can i haz your pussy ?

Grin lmao

IP Logged

Cow humper
Ex Member

Reply #43 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 9:09am
Print Post  
Quote:
You dimwitted pavian. If you still didn't knew about masterful/wonderous craftmanship on lootgen let alone some ml 15 named item that provides a +8 strength bonus which is equal to vendor trash based on its droprate,then you better start fucking playing this game and pay attention. Hi welcome.

Isn't that a cute faketroll rage? Smiley

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #44 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 9:09am
Print Post  
Quote:
Also tell your mother that she is the bitch i like while taking a shit  Cheesy.

Seriously - have you reached your teens yet?
Why don't you just stay quiet and let the adult's argue.
It'll be less embarrassing for you that way.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #45 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 9:12am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 9:09am:

You just need to squelch that idiot like I do, how do you squelch do you ask?

It is called the scroll wheel, fucking use it.

Fuck Off, That is all

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #46 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 9:15am
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 9:12am:
You just need to squelch that idiot like I do, how do you squelch do you ask?

It is called the scroll wheel, fucking use it.

Yeah, but those green snotball pics on the left keep showing up everywhere.  It's like trying to avoid dog turds in a dog play park - it's a bloody minefield.
Sometimes it's just easier to step on them and hose off the shit later.

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #47 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 9:18am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Apr 28th, 2015 at 9:09am:

Suck my dick ?
« Last Edit: Apr 28th, 2015 at 9:18am by »  

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #48 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 9:19am
Print Post  
eh, I was just talking out of my ass anyway. My mouse doesn't even have a scroll wheel. I figure if it is good enough for an evil leader of a fucked up crazy ass country, it is good enough for me!

Fuck Off, That is all

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #49 - Apr 28th, 2015 at 9:20am
Print Post  
Quote:
No

Petulant too?
Someone might have to spend a quiet moment in the time-out corner.

Quote:
Suck my dick ?

I see you changed your post.
Keep going to school and working on your education and you'll learn about grammar and learn the difference between a statement and a question.

Since you asked the question, I suppose a polite response is warranted.

No, sorry.
What your suggesting could be regarded as entrapment, and would constitute pedophilia and I cannot condone or encourage that.
You'll have to lose your virginity another way sorry.

Do a google search on Vault+cum+sock, as there has previously been some good advice on how to use sock to rub one out.
« Last Edit: Apr 28th, 2015 at 9:40am by DropBear »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint