Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Incoming nerf to barb healing "Blood Strength" (Read 20035 times)
m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Re: Incoming nerf to barb healing "Blood Strength"
Reply #50 - May 3rd, 2015 at 2:55am
Print Post  
Vaulties divided on an issues!!! The horror! Turbine and the terrorist have won! Shocked

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #51 - May 3rd, 2015 at 4:58am
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on May 3rd, 2015 at 2:55am:
Vaulties divided on an issues!!! The horror! Turbine and the terrorist have won! Shocked

Let them be. They are too immature aka probably look like 30-50 and behave like they are in high school and now resort to a fail attempt of bullying. This is childs play. To all the fucktards here with so much little iq to grasp the meaning behind the topic. First your math is flawed, as we have seen it from fag master. Secoundly you have zero game experience and are way too stupid to make a good build on your own. Thirdly, now you can get out of my face you useless immature fucks  Wink.
« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2015 at 4:59am by »  

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #52 - May 3rd, 2015 at 5:01am
Print Post  
Quote:
Let them be. They are too immature aka probably look like 30-50 and behave like they are in high school and now resort to a fail attempt of bullying. This is childs play. To all the fucktards here with so much little iq to grasp the meaning behind the topic. First your math is flawed, as we have seen it from fag master. Secoundly you have zero game experience and are way too stupid to make a good build on your own. Thirdly, now you can get out of my face you useless immature fucks  Wink.

Says the guy acting 12. Kind of like the troll calling the orc green here bub.

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #53 - May 3rd, 2015 at 5:07am
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on May 3rd, 2015 at 5:01am:
Says the guy acting 12. Kind of like the troll calling the orc green here bub.

Says the guy invading the build section, trying to spread his bullshit Wink. Grow up, little kid.

IP Logged

Cow humper
Ex Member

Reply #54 - May 3rd, 2015 at 5:24am
Print Post  
Quote:
Says the guy invading the build section, trying to spread his bullshit Wink. Grow up, little kid.

Says the guy crying about his one button bar bar being nerfed.

IP Logged

Cairnoir
Dragon Raider

I am not a farmer!

Reply #55 - May 3rd, 2015 at 5:25am
Print Post  
Quote:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/459620-Barbarian-Blood-Strength-doesn-...

The thread above has enough whining induced to convince the devs to make their move on nerfing the only healing source for barbarians without hating their life.

For almost 6 years none bothered to create and play a barbarian with all the limitations they have, because obviously you can't even take a shit while raged, but now it is their day to shine for the first time and the whole community goes apeshit crying for a nerf, because a barbarian shouldn't have the best dps and healing for what reason ? Because they are barbarians !

Yep, this totally makes sense ! NOT !

Human Cleric, Fighter, MU (not palemaster), and Thief I care about. Everything else is subtext. Fuck your barbiedolls.

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #56 - May 3rd, 2015 at 5:29am
Print Post  
Quote:
Says the guy crying about his one button bar bar being nerfed.

You were pranked you misfit. Why is that so hard to understand ? If they nerf something i like, i move on to the next powerful build. End of story.

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #57 - May 3rd, 2015 at 5:30am
Print Post  
Too much retarded and less brain here. I am done.

IP Logged

Cow humper
Ex Member

Reply #58 - May 3rd, 2015 at 5:33am
Print Post  
Quote:
You were pranked you misfit. Why is that so hard to understand ? If they nerf something i like, i move on to the next powerful build. End of story.

Good then. I can continue my campaign for nerfing barbarians. Was worried I could hurt your feelings.

Quote:
I am done.

How many times you have to be done to be actually done?
« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2015 at 5:35am by »  

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #59 - May 3rd, 2015 at 6:38am
Print Post  
Quote:

Realized how gay and retarded you are and putting out the "I was trolling/I was pranking you" card.

A classic of the Vault.

Try_Hard.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #60 - May 3rd, 2015 at 6:52am
Print Post  
Quote:
How many times you have to be done to be actually done?

Trolls regenerate. Internet flames are not hot enough to stop them. Internet acid wit is not strong enough to stop them. Internet trolls regenerate forever. Patent trolls too. I've been up all night, but I unlocked the last tab of "trolls" on my monster manual.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #61 - May 3rd, 2015 at 7:18am
Print Post  
Shuy wrote on May 3rd, 2015 at 6:38am:
Realized how gay and retarded you are and putting out the "I was trolling/I was pranking you" card.

A classic of the Vault.

Try_Hard.

Hi welcome.

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #62 - May 3rd, 2015 at 7:28am
Print Post  
Quote:
Hi welcome.

I thought you were done?  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #63 - May 3rd, 2015 at 7:33am
Print Post  
Shuy wrote on May 3rd, 2015 at 7:28am:
I thought you were done?  Roll Eyes

Did i hurt your feelings  Cry ?

IP Logged

Cow humper
Ex Member

Reply #64 - May 3rd, 2015 at 7:40am
Print Post  
Quote:
Did i hurt your feelings  Cry ?

Copycat syndrome

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #65 - May 3rd, 2015 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Too much retarded and less brain here. I am done.

That's as believable as your claims of "pranking" Try_Hard. 

Bit of a let down the way this new crop of morons is so piss-weak and easy to hammer into line, maybe you should spend more time learning how to play so you are ready just in case the "incoming nerf" you started your little thread crying about every happens.

Otherwise, if you are a masochist I suppose you can stay, we will continue to spank all the silly, whiny, inconsistent, and desperate to belong posts you make dummy. 
« Last Edit: May 3rd, 2015 at 2:54pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

deftest
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #66 - May 3rd, 2015 at 4:41pm
Print Post  
not sure why this poster gets shit when the vault has been a depository for bitchs concerning nerfs,buffs and every other concievable bitch that can be made in any way about this game
yet this guy bitching about fuckers calling for a nerf .. this one deserves a special derisive effort..when its substantially no different than hundreds of other threads 

then  vaulties got this no balls mother fucker to change his position from these fuckers suck to i was jus trollin...grow a fuckin pair troll your namesake wouldnt have backed off from shit ...

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #67 - May 3rd, 2015 at 4:46pm
Print Post  
deftest wrote on May 3rd, 2015 at 4:41pm:
not sure why this poster gets shit when the vault has been a depository for bitchs concerning nerfs,buffs and every other concievable bitch that can be made in any way about this game
yet this guy bitching about fuckers calling for a nerf .. this one deserves a special derisive effort..when its substantially no different than hundreds of other threads 

then  vaulties got this no balls mother fucker to change his position from these fuckers suck to i was jus trollin...grow a fuckin pair troll your namesake wouldnt have backed off from shit ...

What terrible english. Hi welcome.

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #68 - May 3rd, 2015 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on May 3rd, 2015 at 2:53pm:

Bit of a let down the way this new crop of morons is so piss-weak and easy to hammer into line, maybe you should spend more time learning how to play so you are ready just in case the "incoming nerf" you started your little thread crying about every happens.

Otherwise, if you are a masochist I suppose you can stay, we will continue to spank all the silly, whiny, inconsistent, and desperate to belong posts you make dummy. 

Try harder. Or do you want me to teach you some math ?

IP Logged

deftest
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #69 - May 3rd, 2015 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
Quote:
What terrible english. Hi welcome.

welcome to the internet dumbass ..troll harder

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #70 - May 3rd, 2015 at 4:50pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on May 3rd, 2015 at 2:53pm:

Oh btw nice pic an sig ! Never knew you were a girl ! Can i haz your teeth between my dick, darling ?

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #71 - May 3rd, 2015 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
deftest wrote on May 3rd, 2015 at 4:48pm:
welcome to the internet dumbass ..troll harder

First you try improve your english a little harder.

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Reply #72 - May 3rd, 2015 at 4:59pm
Print Post  
Thanks for helping me boost my post count, you little fucks  Grin.

IP Logged

deftest
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #73 - May 3rd, 2015 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Thanks for helping me boost my post count, you little fucks  Grin.

down to trolling for post counts so sad Sad...try trollanon.com  these people can help on that downward slide and the climb back up

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #74 - May 3rd, 2015 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Try harder. Or do you want me to teach you some math ?

And once again Try_Hard attempts to dodge what he can't answer, and fails.

What a light-weight.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
Send TopicPrint