Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic So the rogue pass, finished? (Read 706 times)
Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

So the rogue pass, finished?
May 8th, 2015 at 12:11am
Print Post  
After the last update which had no Rogue changes or pass bug fixes, does anyone else feel like that's pretty much the end of it? 

What's your take away?

For me, in the end there was some good stuff, not as good as it could have been, but not terrible.

I reckon the Acrobat got hosed worse of the three, and the Mechanic came out of the pass the with the most improvement.
« Last Edit: May 8th, 2015 at 12:12am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Teh_Troll
Ex Member

Re: So the rogue pass, finished?
Reply #1 - May 8th, 2015 at 12:48am
Print Post  
Cry harder   Grin.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #2 - May 8th, 2015 at 12:49am
Print Post  
Quote:
Cry harder   Grin.

Transference much?

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - May 8th, 2015 at 2:00am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on May 8th, 2015 at 12:11am:
After the last update which had no Rogue changes or pass bug fixes, does anyone else feel like that's pretty much the end of it? 

What's your take away?

For me, in the end there was some good stuff, not as good as it could have been, but not terrible.

I reckon the Acrobat got hosed worse of the three, and the Mechanic came out of the pass the with the most improvement.

The mechanic came out ahead - and would have totally rocked, except that they made that +1 crit mod in the assassin tree only work with single handed weapons. That makes the paly/rogue split produce the best dps via needle. Had they not done that, the mechanic would have produced the best dps via any xbow.

Still, if you like seeing big numbers, I think great xbow would be a lot of fun.

I like that they're putting powerful stuff at the lvl 18 mark, but I kind of agree with the MBs in that multiclassing is losing its luster because of that.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint