Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Lamannia...with Warlocks... (Read 28366 times)
Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

What is a moron? A person
playing ddo

Re: Lamannia...with Warlocks...
Reply #50 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 4:21am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on May 30th, 2015 at 7:26pm:
You don't even close to 50/50 correct you poser. In fact I am in awe of just how often you get it wrong, your so desperate to be considered a expert that you say the stupidest things.

Oh I love this quote, this self-skewering hypocritical quote.  Yesterday La-douche, aka Blackheartburn made a couple of wide sweeping generalizations on a Crossbow thread that were obviously wrong. After he foolishly made them a some of the forumites asked him to cite his sources, or even his math as his statements were so wrong. Old La-douche being caught in his bullshit scrambled for a half-dozen posts because he had no sources or math to back him up, and then floated the two turd quotes below.

Blackheartox wrote:
Trade secrets
I like to keep some fun stuff for myself.
After you test out for a bit you will figure it out yourself with the past lifes and "game knowledge" you have

Blackheartox wrote:
My math is simple tho and always works and uhm shows that 18 outdpses.
But again, trade secret, research a bit and you will end to same conclusion as me

After he posted these they didn't let him off the hook, some of them even offered to share compare spreadsheets and results via PM, but nothing from La douch, a poster even offered to let La douch join a testing session ha ha ha ha but little Blackheart being caught in a lie ran off to other threads to share his "expertise" with people who wouldn't ask for proof.

You are such a clueless fuckwit La Douche, so transparent, you write that kind of shit and don't expect people from the Vault to see it?

I mean really? you float through that crossbow thread yesterday spouting "because I said so" left and right and then you are stupid enough to bitch about people doing it a few hours later?

Ha ha ha you're a stupid bastard, humiliated and chased off a motherboard thread by a couple of forumites.

You silly hypocrite. 

Its rather simple, i dont want to share it to people who know they know de facto better.
Why would i bother explaining to sssdsaaf ottopletionist why 14 palie isnt the best xbow build?
I just said that it isnt, that 18 has ways to be built to be far superior dps, and il let them use their imagination on cracking how.
Sharing does not mean caring, i for starters dont want to share stuff anymore on mother forums, nor here in that regard.
ITs rather stupid to put effort into testing shit, make spreedsheet, talk with multiple people and figure out the most synergetic way to create a build, test it, rework it, rebuild it from scratch, see how it functions in perfect form,  just to see a 10 iq monkey copy it after arguing with you for hours how useless that build is.

« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2015 at 4:24am by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #51 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 4:44am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Jun 4th, 2015 at 4:21am:
Its rather simple, i dont want to share it to people who know they know de facto better.
Why would i bother explaining to sssdsaaf ottopletionist why 14 palie isnt the best xbow build?
I just said that it isnt, that 18 has ways to be built to be far superior dps, and il let them use their imagination on cracking how.
Sharing does not mean caring, i for starters dont want to share stuff anymore on mother forums, nor here in that regard.
ITs rather stupid to put effort into testing shit, make spreedsheet, talk with multiple people and figure out the most synergetic way to create a build, test it, rework it, rebuild it from scratch, see how it functions in perfect form,  just to see a 10 iq monkey copy it after arguing with you for hours how useless that build is.

Bullshit.

You couldn't back up your bullshit claims and a couple of forum noobs sorted you out. It's as clear as day to anyone who read that thread, or who has seen you fail to come up with numbers when you start talking out of your ass here on the build forums.  Simply put, you're a joke.

So get out of here pity-whore, go make some more sob-stories for your bio or more bullshit game claims and try to fool some noobs with them while Jerry protects you.

« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2015 at 4:47am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #52 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 4:56pm
Print Post  
"I have the math but don't want to show it to you" sounds an awful lot like "I'm not addicted, I can quit any time" or "We understand your pain, we're going to start listening and making quality of life improvements".

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

GooFY
Abbot Raider

Just one of those days...

Reply #53 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 5:04pm
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Jun 4th, 2015 at 4:56pm:
"I have the math but don't want to show it to you" sounds an awful lot like "I'm not addicted, I can quit any time" or "We understand your pain, we're going to start listening and making quality of life improvements".

"The check is in the mail."
"I'll take care of it during the commercial break."
"I'll only put the tip in."
« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2015 at 5:05pm by GooFY »  

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #54 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
GooFY wrote on Jun 4th, 2015 at 5:04pm:

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #55 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 9:57pm
Print Post  
PSA:
BlackHeartOx - you should know by now, that you cannot bullshit your way out of situations like this.
People do run their mouths off and put themselves in positions where they get called out.
The best approach is to either admit it or shut up.
You cannot justify your way out this- nor do I understand why you would want to? Is it ego?
Just give it up and move on.  It is fairly apparent that you are wrong and you don't have any supporting details.
It's ok to be wrong.  Just don't keep digging the hole deeper bro!

People here have very fine tuned BS detectors and it will not end well.

IP Logged

AllBorkedup
Waterworks Kobold

Be Happy~!

Reply #56 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 10:32pm
Print Post  
Amen

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #57 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 1:08am
Print Post  

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

Distributed
Abbot Raider

Reply #58 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 1:14am
Print Post  

Just the tip?

« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2015 at 1:14am by Distributed »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #59 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
I prefer the NSFW version of that gag Distrubuted!

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #60 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 4th, 2015 at 4:44am:
Bullshit.

You couldn't back up your bullshit claims and a couple of forum noobs sorted you out. It's as clear as day to anyone who read that thread, or who has seen you fail to come up with numbers when you start talking out of your ass here on the build forums.  Simply put, you're a joke.

So get out of here pity-whore, go make some more sob-stories for your bio or more bullshit game claims and try to fool some noobs with them while Jerry protects you.

I'm loving this. Nice work Hag.

Hey BlackSoulCow (named himself for a fucking troll no less, and still gets Cuntovan's cum in his mouth before any of the other turbofelchers)....

Fuck You!

Just because, you're a fucking dick and we all fucking hate you. Go suck the pus from Cuntovan's syphilitic sac some more.
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2015 at 3:01pm by »  

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #61 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 2:58pm
Print Post  
Quote:
... turbofelchers ...

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #62 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 3:25pm
Print Post  

"I'm from the government and I'm here to help you."

IP Logged

ThE PhAnTOM GoD
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #63 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 8:46am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Jun 4th, 2015 at 4:21am:

Believe me, you don't have any knowledge on the subject you could teach sd.  Dude does nothing but play around with builds all day.  Not to mention seeing his build in action I bet you couldn't compare.

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #64 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 10:55am
Print Post  
I told you all years ago.  Fucking years ago.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #65 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 4:38am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jun 4th, 2015 at 9:57pm:
PSA:
BlackHeartOx - you should know by now, that you cannot bullshit your way out of situations like this.
People do run their mouths off and put themselves in positions where they get called out.
You cannot justify your way out this- nor do I understand why you would want to? Is it ego?
Just give it up and move on.  It is fairly apparent that you are wrong and you don't have any supporting details.

Because my claim consists of couple "tricks" with rogue, that i dont want share for fucks sake.
Does a person need to write every single fucking thing here and explain every fucking shit since people are incapable of understanding what the fuck happens if you write that stuff  on mother forums.
For fucks sake, i thought at least vaulties would know why d fk i dont write why there
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2015 at 4:51am by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #66 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 5:04am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 4:38am:
Because my claim consists of couple "tricks" with rogue, that i dont want share for fucks sake.
Does a person need to write every single fucking thing here and explain every fucking shit since people are incapable of understanding what the fuck happens if you write that stuff  on mother forums.
For fucks sake, i thought at least vaulties would know why d fk i dont write why there

Your need to "brag-without-proof" and "express-opinion-as-fact" is the reason.
If you were too worried about the "tricks" getting fixed,
you'd keep your piehole firmly shut in the firstplace.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #67 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 5:30am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 4:38am:

Sweet Jesus, 5 fucking days and that is the best excuse you could come up with you lying pity whore?

IMO the only reason you even tried to save face again was that Shadehater logged on and kicked you firmly in the balls.  And considering all the humiliation and mockery that 8 other vaulters poured all over your bullshit posts prior to that I would have to say Shade must really have you on speed-dial when it comes to pulling your chain. Love your work Shady.

But back to the subject at hand instead of me doing what I would normally do here, which would be me fully indulging my passion for breaking down liars post's into quotes and juxtaposing them with their other contradicting posts, and using quotes of their own to point questions that the author cannot bear and or know, I am going to try something else today.

DropBear wrote on Jun 4th, 2015 at 9:57pm:
PSA:

Drop's post was just too good to not use again.

So, Fuck off pity whore, you can't back up anything you say because your just a parasitic bullshitter who is incapable of providing any proof, research, hard numbers, spread sheets, or ideas of your own. You only brag about ideas you appropriate from others and don't understand and can never back up and unlike the mobos everyone here knows it.
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2015 at 5:31am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #68 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 6:03am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 5:30am:
Sweet Jesus, 5 fucking days and that is the best excuse you could come up with you lying pity whore?

IMO the only reason you even tried to save face again was that Shadehater logged on and kicked you firmly in the balls.  And considering all the humiliation and mockery that 8 other vaulters poured all over your bullshit posts prior to that I would have to say Shade must really have you on speed-dial when it comes to pulling your chain. Love your work Shady.

But back to the subject at hand instead of me doing what I would normally do here, which would be me fully indulging my passion for breaking down liars post's into quotes and juxtaposing them with their other contradicting posts, and using quotes of their own to point questions that the author cannot bear and or know, I am going to try something else today.

Drop's post was just too good to not use again.

So, Fuck off pity whore, you can't back up anything you say because your just a parasitic bullshitter who is incapable of providing any proof, research, hard numbers, spread sheets, or ideas of your own. You only brag about ideas you appropriate from others and don't understand and can never back up and unlike the mobos everyone here knows it.

Yes dear, enjoy ddo.
Sharing is not caring. Il stand firm to my beliefs and keep stuff to my self from now on.

And yes it took me 5 days, because im slowly losing interest in vault and am capable of being busy in rl compared to you.
Outside of amazing ideas that munk/3foot and rubbi can give, and some other posters, there is alot of bshit on vault.  I am getting proficient to slowly adapt to the skill of ignoring stuff that does not interest me.

« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2015 at 6:12am by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #69 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 6:45am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 6:03am:
Yes dear, enjoy ddo.
Sharing is not caring. Il stand firm to my beliefs and keep stuff to my self from now on.

And yes it took me 5 days, because im slowly losing interest in vault and am capable of being busy in rl compared to you.
Outside of amazing ideas that munk/3foot and rubbi can give, and some other posters, there is alot of bshit on vault.  I am getting proficient to slowly adapt to the skill of ignoring stuff that does not interest me.

Meaning you can't back up what you say... again. Meaning that you have been shown the door here just as those two mobo noobs did over there. I Never thought that there would be a day when I would be happy to be in the company of some mobo noobs,  but here I am, and proud of it.

And as for "losing interest in the vault" yeah, we know, even you can only take so much humiliation and abuse, unless it's in your fake BIO of course. So feel free to let the door hit you on your lazy lying ass on the way out.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #70 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 7:14am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 6:45am:
Meaning you can't back up what you say... again. Meaning that you have been shown the door here just as those two mobo noobs did over there. I Never thought that there would be a day when I would be happy to be in the company of some mobo noobs,  but here I am, and proud of it.

And as for "losing interest in the vault" yeah, we know, even you can only take so much humiliation and abuse, unless it's in your fake BIO of course. So feel free to let the door hit you on your lazy lying ass on the way out.

Well im tring alt to 18 rogue 2 artie after guildie played with it for 2 weeks and confirmed and tested everything i asked him for.
So yes, im pretty sure that what i said is backed up by solid proof, but i really have no will to share it with a moron like you.
Figure it out yourself, i can pm others if they really want to know tho
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2015 at 7:14am by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #71 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 7:30am
Print Post  
PM Epoch

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #72 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 8:38am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 7:14am:
Well im tring alt to 18 rogue 2 artie after guildie played with it for 2 weeks and confirmed and tested everything i asked him for.
So yes, im pretty sure that what i said is backed up by solid proof, but i really have no will to share it with a moron like you.
Figure it out yourself, i can pm others if they really want to know tho

So much bullshit. And your "guildie" played it? so your not even trying to hide that you never had a test bed of your own any more huh? Now your TR'ing, which is why you never had any numbers, or back up for all you spouting on the mobos. God those noobs saw right through you, no wonder you couldn't take that guy's up on his offer to test with him, YOU DIDN"T EVEN HAVE the build you were bullshitting about.

Jesus Christ you make this easy, fuck off pity whore go steal some other guildie's ideas and post opinions without any facts or experience on the mobos.... oh that's right! your got busted on the mobos, wherever will you go to sell your lies now?

Ah, your bio, you can write it on your bio.

IP Logged

Lelouch
Shroud Slacker

playing ddo

Reply #73 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:13am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 8:38am:
So much bullshit. And your "guildie" played it? so your not even trying to hide that you never had a test bed of your own any more huh? Now your TR'ing, which is why you never had any numbers, or back up for all you spouting on the mobos. God those noobs saw right through you, no wonder you couldn't take that guy's up on his offer to test with him, YOU DIDN"T EVEN HAVE the build you were bullshitting about.

Jesus Christ you make this easy, fuck off pity whore go steal some other guildie's ideas and post opinions without any facts or experience on the mobos.... oh that's right! your got busted on the mobos, wherever will you go to sell your lies now?

Ah, your bio, you can write it on your bio.

On live no, not yet, no need since i tested on lama during rogue revamp preview.
And guildie plays it with my build sugestions. No not played, plays i wrote that incorrectly.
/english not native so i fuck up alot

Was busy farming 7s in temple so didnt bother to tr out of barb or play alts.
Since main has all plifes, there is really no need to tr him out of barb that serves me the purpose of high efficiency farm perfectly well. But since they announced changes to temple drops in update, no need to play him at all til they raise overall drops.

Be happy, there are many people who arent morons as you are on vault who figured it out
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:21am by Lelouch »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #74 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:30am
Print Post  
Lelouch wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:13am:
On live no, not yet, no need since i tested on lama during rogue revamp preview.
And guildie plays it with my build sugestions. No not played, plays i wrote that incorrectly.
/english not native so i fuck up alot

Was busy farming 7s in temple so didnt bother to tr out of barb or play alts.
Since main has all plifes, there is really no need to tr him out of barb that serves me the purpose of high efficiency farm perfectly well. But since they announced changes to temple drops in update, no need to play him at all til they raise overall drops.

Be happy, there are many people who arent morons as you are on vault who figured it out

So you had no live data whatsover, and you didn't even have the build that you were claiming was better that another build that you didn't have, all while posting that you had all this and knew all of it so well on the mobos, and claiming you just didn't want to share your numbers and facts. Classic liar ladouche.

I hope one of those noobs reads this thread, oh I do.

« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:31am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Send TopicPrint