Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Turbine circling wagons.... again (Read 50202 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Re: Turbine circling wagons.... again
Reply #125 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 10:35am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jun 4th, 2015 at 5:55am:
few of those less active PC accounts are nothing but dummy Turdbine logins

I have always suspected they had people posting under different accounts to show customer satisfaction on forums. No real players would be so supportive of getting their game experience ruined every other update.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #126 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 10:47am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jun 5th, 2015 at 6:39am:
the Issue needs to be fully adressed :
- Killing BB and replacing it by a mechanism that gives out the same amount of XP ( underlevel bonus, daily bonus, whatever ) on a quest by quest basis.
- Killing BB so that people stop to do Elite quests two level above the quest nominal ( before Elite ) level.... And then whine that the game is too easy.
   With a mechanism like Underlevel bonus, people will actually challenge quests...
- Killing Dungeon Scaling and going back to the standard one size fit them all : Dungeons are Scaled for a balanced party of 4 people.
   A Full party will zerg through the content, a Soloer will have to be careful.
- Kill the No Death Bonus.... Because it's pointless if you bring back Underlevel bonus... people will die, even the best.

All in all the above will resurect LFMs ( as there's going to be an incentive to actually have a full group ).

I'll agree with most of this. I don't believe an Under-Level bonus solves the issue, as it simply replaces one Elitist filter for another (e.g.: Every cleric is now an Elf/ Helf with maxed Mornignlord Past lives and Undying Court Domain for Lvl 6 Raise Dead, parties full of BYOH Robot Blaster Arcanes etc.)

And killing the Death Bonus *OR* making it apply as a penalty ONLY to the player(s) who die would make it work, rather than punishing EVERYONE because NewGuy doesn't know where his pots are and the Cleric is drunk (at least in my Guild the Cleric is always drunk. Or High. Whatever.)

That way newbs and gimps can die as much as they want and everyone just laughs and grabs their stone, instead of seeing how fast they can type "/ignore GimpyN00B" into the chat window.

Maybe just reverting to how it was in the Olden Days, where first time Elite was +40% XP no matter how many times you'd run the quest was good (iirc.) Slap that on top of bonuses for Normal and Hard first time, and we may see some life return to the LFMs. I'm sure Carpone would approve (maybe write us all a new TR Guide.)

Also, making the gear drops tiered Normal/Hard/Elite was an Epic failure of logic, and showed a complete misunderstanding of human nature. Especially when there was no mechanism to upgrade from one tier to another.

But then again, I'm a lazy shit who enjoys the BB and likes steamrolling Elite quests without any kind of real challenge, so my opinion is biased  Grin
« Last Edit: Jun 5th, 2015 at 10:48am by Metal-Beast »  

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #127 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 10:47am
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Jun 5th, 2015 at 3:59am:
If you think a "professional" moderator (whatever that means - they pay tubby, so he's a professional) would have much of a different end result, you're dreaming, or don't have much experience with public gaming forums.  Jerry's flaw is that he has obvious triggers and golden people who can do no wrong (e.g. Uurlock, since they're friends), and he's terrible at bringing topics back in line, but there's not a mod in the world who would let this shit fly.  You can't have people going off on cursing rants against devs or posting boobs.  That's why we're here, mostly - the amount of moderation is once a week, maybe.

We agree on the need for moderation on a company run website - I have not stated otherwise.

By professional moderator, I meant it as a behavioral description - to behave in a professional manner.
I could be paid to be a gigolo - but that fact in itself, doesn't necessarily make me any good at it.

Regarding a professional in this area, it could be something along the lines of a Communications or Business Marketing degree would also be appropriate for this field, but not a prerequisite.

I have never spent much time on gaming forums other than DDO and LOTRO, but in my younger years I misspent many years running gaming conventions and I understand that gamers can be a difficult bunch to corral.
My orgn does run several professional forums though and discussions there can get quite energised as egos are involved, but so long as the rules are understood and enforced, most people are fine.  Those that don't follow the rules lose access.

I think it was Arkat that suggested that a simple policy is the best one and I agree.
Honesty and respect is a good starting point for both Turbdine and the players, but Jerry's legacy prevents that.
You don't need 48 nebulous rules with which to confound and confuse people with your quasi-legal application of thus.
You should be free to speak your mind, even to critique Turdbine, so long as it is not offensive or disrespectful.  It can be done.  You can criticise Turdbine and others without flaming them with a little bit of effort.
By allowing more open discussion, it would show a level of organisational maturity unseen at Turdbine.  It would be their way of showing "We can cop criticism on the chin", but we'll also respond to your critiques with facts, so beware you don't make a fool of thyself amongst your peers.

What Jerry is currently doing, by choice or not, is completely wrong.  Attempting to delete any posts that hurts Sev_Pay's feelings is just stupid.  Applying the banhammer in a nonsensical and inconsistent manner is just wrong.
I believe this is the track record of behaviour that Hag was referring to, which makes it untenable for Jerry to remain in that role if Community Relations are ever to be improved.

The moderator's job is an important, but thankless role.
The company's forums is one of the few ways it can directly interact with some of it's customers in a live manner.
You can find out what your customer's are thinking without the need for polls, surveys or other feedback mechanisms.  And gamers are wanting to give feedback - sure you need filters, but they care enough to complain.  In most businesses, you don't know you've lost a customer until it is too late.

IP Logged

Metal-Beast
Abbot Raider

\m/

Reply #128 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 10:57am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jun 5th, 2015 at 10:47am:
We agree on the need for moderation on a company run website - I have not stated otherwise.

By professional moderator, I meant it as a behavioral description - to behave in a professional manner.
I could be paid to be a gigolo - but that fact in itself, doesn't necessarily make me any good at it.

Regarding a professional in this area, it could be something along the lines of a Communications or Business Marketing degree would also be appropriate for this field, but not a prerequisite.

I have never spent much time on gaming forums other than DDO and LOTRO, but in my younger years I misspent many years running gaming conventions and I understand that gamers can be a difficult bunch to corral.
My orgn does run several professional forums though and discussions there can get quite energised as egos are involved, but so long as the rules are understood and enforced, most people are fine.  Those that don't follow the rules lose access.

I think it was Arkat that suggested that a simple policy is the best one and I agree.
Honesty and respect is a good starting point for both Turbdine and the players, but Jerry's legacy prevents that.
You don't need 48 nebulous rules with which to confound and confuse people with your quasi-legal application of thus.
You should be free to speak your mind, even to critique Turdbine, so long as it is not offensive or disrespectful.  It can be done.  You can criticise Turdbine and others without flaming them with a little bit of effort.
By allowing more open discussion, it would show a level of organisational maturity unseen at Turdbine.  It would be their way of showing "We can cop criticism on the chin", but we'll also respond to your critiques with facts, so beware you don't make a fool of thyself amongst your peers.

What Jerry is currently doing, by choice or not, is completely wrong.  Attempting to delete any posts that hurts Sev_Pay's feelings is just stupid.  Applying the banhammer in a nonsensical and inconsistent manner is just wrong.
I believe this is the track record of behaviour that Hag was referring to, which makes it untenable for Jerry to remain in that role if Community Relations are ever to be improved.

The moderator's job is an important, but thankless role.
The company's forums is one of the few ways it can directly interact with some of it's customers in a live manner.
You can find out what your customer's are thinking without the need for polls, surveys or other feedback mechanisms.  And gamers are wanting to give feedback - sure you need filters, but they care enough to complain.  In most businesses, you don't know you've lost a customer until it is too late.

+1 Rep Drop. Someone who fucking gets it.

I Got Nothin'.

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #129 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 5th, 2015 at 4:28am:
game publisher operates, you are in fact a desperate punk parroting words he doesn't understand

Good job.  Way to sum up your ignorance in one easy sentence.  Even an 8-year-old CoD player wouldn't make that mistake. Grin

Christ, shut the fuck up already.  Every time you post, everybody gets a little dumber.  You have absolutely zero to contribute, it's all stupid insults and mindless yapping like a puppy.

Hag Master wrote on Jun 1st, 2015 at 10:43pm:
How Sev_Pay ever got into production is a mystery for the ages, such a incompetent.

Ah Pook wrote on Jun 2nd, 2015 at 9:53pm:
I'm not going to defend him.  I think he's bad for the game.  I don't think Warner would agree with that sentiment.  That's all.

Hag Master wrote on Jun 3rd, 2015 at 8:28am:
Sev_Pay would have to murder a granny with a baseball bat on live television for the upper management at Turbine to even start to consider it.

You say he's such an incompetent, but refuse to say what his job description actually is.  It's the perfect place to argue from.  "No, you're wrong.  No, you're wrong.  No, you're wrong."  That doesn't make you the great debater, it's just post-count padding.  Obviously that's important to you, so carry on.  Don't expect me to read any more of it though.

Gimme a break.  At the risk of outing myself, I've been working on games for longer than you've been playing them.  Every time you fucking post here, you're using software I helped write.  Know how I know what a producer does?  I work with them every day.  Maybe one day if you ever get out of your mom's basement and get a GED, stop flipping burgers for a living and can wear something other than a uniform, you'll look back and say "wow, I really didn't know anything."  I won't hold my breath, though.  I'd suggest therapy, but there's no way you could afford the amount you need. 

In conclusion, go fuck yourself.  You're a waste of air.  kthxbye

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #130 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
Metal-Beast wrote on Jun 5th, 2015 at 10:47am:
I'll agree with most of this. I don't believe an Under-Level bonus solves the issue, as it simply replaces one Elitist filter for another (e.g.: Every cleric is now an Elf/ Helf with maxed Mornignlord Past lives and Undying Court Domain for Lvl 6 Raise Dead, parties full of BYOH Robot Blaster Arcanes etc.)

And killing the Death Bonus *OR* making it apply as a penalty ONLY to the player(s) who die would make it work, rather than punishing EVERYONE because NewGuy doesn't know where his pots are and the Cleric is drunk (at least in my Guild the Cleric is always drunk. Or High. Whatever.)

That way newbs and gimps can die as much as they want and everyone just laughs and grabs their stone, instead of seeing how fast they can type "/ignore GimpyN00B" into the chat window.

Maybe just reverting to how it was in the Olden Days, where first time Elite was +40% XP no matter how many times you'd run the quest was good (iirc.) Slap that on top of bonuses for Normal and Hard first time, and we may see some life return to the LFMs. I'm sure Carpone would approve (maybe write us all a new TR Guide.)

Also, making the gear drops tiered Normal/Hard/Elite was an Epic failure of logic, and showed a complete misunderstanding of human nature. Especially when there was no mechanism to upgrade from one tier to another.

But then again, I'm a lazy shit who enjoys the BB and likes steamrolling Elite quests without any kind of real challenge, so my opinion is biased  Grin

Oh, I'm not dead set with the underlevel bonus... It's just that it kills two birds with one stone.
Any elegant solution that promote grouping and that stops the idiocy of Elite Streak is fine.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #131 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 2:13pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jun 5th, 2015 at 10:47am:
By professional moderator, I meant it as a behavioral description - to behave in a professional manner.I could be paid to be a gigolo - but that fact in itself, doesn't necessarily make me any good at it.

Only one way to find out.   Grin

We agree on all of this.  I just don't think it's quite that easy.  I absolutely believe you could swap Jerry out with a communications major and things would be better, but they still might not be *good*.  That's the disadvantage official forums will always have - they can never be as open.  There's way more chaff here, boobs and videos and insults and what not, but the technical discussions can hone in pretty quickly on what the real problems are.  In official forums, if you say "you're retarded, and here's why," and then provide in-depth technical reasons that are perfectly correct, you're still going to get smacked.

Turbine would do well with a moderation team.  Even pick some of the normal posters for that - somebody who doesn't have a 5-digit post count, and has shown to be reasonable in the face of sputtering outrage.  The problem now is that it's just one guy, he's overloaded, and doesn't know any other way to moderate than going nuclear - post deletions, bans, and snarky updates.  These aren't particularly busy forums, comparatively, but think of it from his perspective - it's 14 hours a day of constant bitchiness.  Now that Leslie_Butthurt has turned to the dark side, nobody except Turdh is really happy with the state of the game.  It's all complaints about shitty drop rates, shitty bugs, and the tug of war between "___ is OP" and "DON'T TOUCH MY ___!!!1!"

I am reminded, as always, of my favourite PA strip (except for claw shrimp, maybe):

Anyway, don't get one new person moderating, get five.  Balance it out a little so you can do some more nuanced moderation instead of all-or-nothing post wipeouts since your single point of failure is burned out from reading shit 80 hours a week.

Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #132 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
As a brief addendum, that comic is over ten years old.  This isn't a Turbine problem, it's an internet problem, and one that shows up disproportionately in the gaming community.  It's bad when your game is successful and everybody loves it!  When you have something like the state DDO is in right now, it's just a shitshow.

Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #133 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jun 5th, 2015 at 6:39am:
you can disagree, and I disagree with you... for the first two sentences... On the other Hand I do agree with you that there's more than enough XP now to level fast enough on Hard and even on Normal.... At least as a First lifer.

Streak is stupid. People at large consider it mandatory to maintain an elite streak, and will not join Hard/Normal LFMs
Basically Streak is one of the mechanism that kills the LFM ( along with Dungeon Scaling ) because it's safer and easier to solo quests.

the Issue needs to be fully adressed :
- Killing BB and replacing it by a mechanism that gives out the same amount of XP ( underlevel bonus, daily bonus, whatever ) on a quest by quest basis.
- Killing BB so that people stop to do Elite quests two level above the quest nominal ( before Elite ) level.... And then whine that the game is too easy.
   With a mechanism like Underlevel bonus, people will actually challenge quests...
- Killing Dungeon Scaling and going back to the standard one size fit them all : Dungeons are Scaled for a balanced party of 4 people.
   A Full party will zerg through the content, a Soloer will have to be careful.
- Kill the No Death Bonus.... Because it's pointless if you bring back Underlevel bonus... people will die, even the best.

All in all the above will resurect LFMs ( as there's going to be an incentive to actually have a full group ).
It will also give something to chew to all the whiner that say that the game is too easy ( do a VON3 with a full party of LVL 5 First Life characters, and then tell me if the game is too easy... or a Madstone with a full party of LVL 7 characters ).
All the while it will allow new players ( we can dream ) and F2P to party up with others ( as Elite will be mostly for Favor farming, or reserved to the masochists that want's to get hurt ) 

If you think removing the streak will get us to join n00bs running normal or hard you're out of your mind.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #134 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 2:30pm
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Jun 5th, 2015 at 2:16pm:
As a brief addendum, that comic is over ten years old.  This isn't a Turbine problem, it's an internet problem, and one that shows up disproportionately in the gaming community.  It's bad when your game is successful and everybody loves it!  When you have something like the state DDO is in right now, it's just a shitshow.

Dude, the DDO Forums have ALWAYS been a shitshow. It's just that they've been only slightly less shitty during very brief moments of time (mostly when neither Cordovan nor Quarion were in charge).

You guys remember Quarion? OMG, he was only slightly worse than the moderation "team" we have now.
« Last Edit: Jun 5th, 2015 at 2:31pm by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #135 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 3:18pm
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Jun 5th, 2015 at 1:59pm:
Good job.  Way to sum up your ignorance in one easy sentence.  Even an 8-year-old CoD player wouldn't make that mistake. Grin

Christ, shut the fuck up already.  Every time you post, everybody gets a little dumber.  You have absolutely zero to contribute, it's all stupid insults and mindless yapping like a puppy.

You say he's such an incompetent, but refuse to say what his job description actually is.  It's the perfect place to argue from.  "No, you're wrong.  No, you're wrong.  No, you're wrong."  That doesn't make you the great debater, it's just post-count padding.  Obviously that's important to you, so carry on.  Don't expect me to read any more of it though.

Gimme a break.  At the risk of outing myself, I've been working on games for longer than you've been playing them.  Every time you fucking post here, you're using software I helped write.  Know how I know what a producer does?  I work with them every day.  Maybe one day if you ever get out of your mom's basement and get a GED, stop flipping burgers for a living and can wear something other than a uniform, you'll look back and say "wow, I really didn't know anything."  I won't hold my breath, though.  I'd suggest therapy, but there's no way you could afford the amount you need. 

In conclusion, go fuck yourself.  You're a waste of air.  kthxbye

Silly Pook, scrambling again, why is it that whenever you get outed you just keep making bigger and bigger bullshit claims? hmm we may never know.

Otherwise, you Pook were the one who posted:

Ah Pook wrote on Jun 2nd, 2015 at 3:29pm:
I think you don't know what a producer actually does.  Aside from his lack of foresight about how angry and frustrated some of the community really is, he's performed brilliantly.

When you were dumb enough to post this 4 days ago we asked you to explain specifically how he had performed brilliantly and you couldn't.  First you tried to use Drop's post and when that didn't work you tried to pivot the argument and get others to explain to you what a producer does because... you don't know and you could only start making bullshit answers up when you had something to base them on. 

Because you don't know, and no one was gullible enough to explain for you what a producer actually does you were NEVER ABLE to explain what Sev did much less give examples of how he "performed brilliantly while doing it. Every time we reminded you about it and pointed out that you still hadn't been able to explain or show even the most rudimentary knowledge, you would panic and start spewing more childish insults while you again attempted to distract and dodge.... unsuccessfully.

And now? well now you have really painted yourself into a corner with your lies and exaggerations, and you have decided to try the "Cetus Tactic" which is hilarious.

Like Cetus when you get caught in a lie and clearly can't display the simplest understanding or knowledge of a subject you have been posting about, you whip up a imaginary "career" and "qualifications" as a pathetic defense.

So now you're going to tell us all how you wrote our software...he he he  and let's see, according to your post, you claim that you have been "working on games" longer than I have been playing, so I guess that means you're claiming to have been at it for more than 30 years, snicker snicker.

The best, and I do mean best of all? You were so desperate and stupid that you actually were foolish enough to post this little gem:

Know how I know what a producer does?  I work with them every day. 

"I work with them every day" Really? wow, that means that you can now without delay or any more stalling explain to us all in detail exactly what a producer does, and much more importantly exactly how it is that Sev_Pay has been "performing brilliantly" while doing it right?

I mean it stands to reason that since you see it "daily" you don't need to take another 4 days to finally be able to come up with the explanations and knowledge that you deal with every day on your "job" working on games. Right?

Right?

God, I just laughed so hard when I saw you had been stupid enough to write that, I mean come on!  even Cetus wouldn't have been foolish enough to trap himself like you just did.

And Pook? just in case you don't already know it? that's check-mate.
« Last Edit: Jun 5th, 2015 at 3:22pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #136 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 3:37pm
Print Post  
You are such a fucking asshole Hag and I hate it when you're right.

You already proved your point days ago so let it go. We all figured it out easily enough that we don't need you to hammer it home five more times this week, we fucking get it. What do you want? a fucking trophy?

So it turns out that Pooky is talking out of his ass, well so what? what's the big fucking deal? If you gave him a little slack and stopped calling him out he would stop talking shit. The subject had moved on before you baited him again.

You know what? nothing says that he or anyone else here can't pretend to know a little more than they actually do from time to time to have fun and troll people.

What do you want next? fucking fact checkers? 
« Last Edit: Jun 5th, 2015 at 3:40pm by RemRemi »  

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #137 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
Drop: 2+2 = 4
Hag: wuts 2+2?
Quoting Drop: "2+2 = 4"
Hag: nonono ur dum you dn't kno wut 2+2 is

If somebody says something correct, and I agree, because I'm saying it, it becomes wrong?  That's cute.

You're so deperate for attention I feel sorry for you.  This constant need to fit in gets depressing.

Were you home-schooled or something?  You seem to have missed the point where hitting girls on the schoolground to show you like them isn't cool anymore.  Your total crush on Thaz was cute, except when you slipped up and professed your true love, and then denied it over and over.

Hi!  My name's Gag Factor!  I'm 34, a virgin, and losing my hair.  I live in my mom's basement which is super-cool, since I can spend my McDonald's salary on video games and shitty weed!  I wet the bed (but only at night) and feel guilty after I beat off to beach pics of people I don't know, so to alleviate it I insult them over the internet.  Don't mess with me - I have a Tapout shirt collection to rival Dana White!  When I pick you up in the family minivan (just kidding I never leave the house lol) you'll appreciate the way I smell, since I have the lifetime "Gallon Drum" subscription to Axe body fumes.  Please look at my picture and marvel at my effusive nature.  Do you like my hair?  I spend 3 hours on it a day.  Pay attention to me!  Pay attention to me!  Pay attention to me!  Pay attenti[character limit exceeded]

*plonk*

(btw, if you want some Shattered Steel concept art, lemme know; otherwise perl -we '$_ = q ;476f204675636b204120446f67as;; for (s;s;s;s;s;s;s;s;s;s;s;s) {s;(..)s?;qq qprint chr 0x$1 and \161 ssq;excess;}')

Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #138 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 4:16pm
Print Post  
RemRemi wrote on Jun 5th, 2015 at 3:37pm:
You are such a fucking asshole Hag and I hate it when you're right.

You already proved your point days ago so let it go. We all figured it out easily enough that we don't need you to hammer it home five more times this week, we fucking get it. What do you want? a fucking trophy?

So it turns out that Pooky is talking out of his ass, well so what? what's the big fucking deal? If you gave him a little slack and stopped calling him out he would stop talking shit. The subject had moved on before you baited him again.

You know what? nothing says that he or anyone else here can't pretend to know a little more than they actually do from time to time to have fun and troll people.

What do you want next? fucking fact checkers? 

I see what you're trying to say Rem, and your right I am a ass and I can gloat on occasion.
But I would hazard that in some cases you have to yank the leash on a delusional kid like Pook if only to serve as a warning to other wannabe Firefucks like him.

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #139 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 4:21pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 5th, 2015 at 4:16pm:
I see what you're trying to say Rem, and your right I am a ass and I can gloat on occasion.
But I would hazard that in some cases you have to yank the leash on a delusional kid like Pook if only to serve as a warning to other wannabe Firefucks like him.

You're adorable.  The only leash you're yanking is the David Carradine one.  Yap away, puppy.

Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #140 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Jun 5th, 2015 at 4:04pm:
~snip
Yet another post in which I can offer absolutely nothing that explains what I think a producer does or how Severlin does it brillianlty
~

Thanks for proving me right, again Pook.

You make this so easy:
Know how I know what a producer does?  I work with them every day. 

You work with producers "daily" And yet again you can't come up with a explanation of what a producer does or how Sev_Pay does it "brilliantly" so you try to fill another post with the silence of your ignorance, the same old jokes, fluff, pictures in a attempt to save face. like watching a toddler stamp her feet and help "nah nah nah"

Makes me wonder if you will try the old "I meant to be humiliated" routine now that the Cetus tactic didn't work.

As I said before junior, Check-mate.

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #141 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 4:30pm
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Jun 5th, 2015 at 4:04pm:
Drop: 2+2 = 4
Hag: wuts 2+2?
Quoting Drop: "2+2 = 4"
Hag: nonono ur dum you dn't kno wut 2+2 is

If somebody says something correct, and I agree, because I'm saying it, it becomes wrong?  That's cute.

You're so deperate for attention I feel sorry for you.  This constant need to fit in gets depressing.

Were you home-schooled or something?  You seem to have missed the point where hitting girls on the schoolground to show you like them isn't cool anymore.  Your total crush on Thaz was cute, except when you slipped up and professed your true love, and then denied it over and over.

Hi!  My name's Gag Factor!  I'm 34, a virgin, and losing my hair.  I live in my mom's basement which is super-cool, since I can spend my McDonald's salary on video games and shitty weed!  I wet the bed (but only at night) and feel guilty after I beat off to beach pics of people I don't know, so to alleviate it I insult them over the internet.  Don't mess with me - I have a Tapout shirt collection to rival Dana White!  When I pick you up in the family minivan (just kidding I never leave the house lol) you'll appreciate the way I smell, since I have the lifetime "Gallon Drum" subscription to Axe body fumes.  Please look at my picture and marvel at my effusive nature.  Do you like my hair?  I spend 3 hours on it a day.  Pay attention to me!  Pay attention to me!  Pay attention to me!  Pay attenti[character limit exceeded]

http://www.rexburgpolice.com/AnimalShelter/Images/Barking.gif

*plonk*

(btw, if you want some Shattered Steel concept art, lemme know; otherwise perl -we '$_ = q ;476f204675636b204120446f67as;; for (s;s;s;s;s;s;s;s;s;s;s;s) {s;(..)s?;qq qprint chr 0x$1 and \161 ssq;excess;}')

Sigh, so much fail.

Give it a rest Pooky it's embarrassing and boring and you're making me feel stupid for sticking up for you.

I will also offer this advice, when your down to your balls it's time to pull your junk out of the meat-grinder.
« Last Edit: Jun 5th, 2015 at 4:43pm by RemRemi »  

IP Logged

Forest
Ex Member

Reply #142 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 4:38pm
Print Post  
Severlin's been silent for almost a week now.

If Turbine is circling the wagons does that mean we are the Indians attacking them or the Oxen being forced to drag the wagons everywhere?

« Last Edit: Jun 5th, 2015 at 4:40pm by »  

IP Logged

mystafyi
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #143 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
Arkat wrote on Jun 5th, 2015 at 2:30pm:
You guys remember Quarion? OMG, he was only slightly worse than the moderation "team" we have now.

hehe it wasn't different at the lotro forums and I heard the ic forums were toxic also. The forum mods for every single turbine game acted very similar. Cordo is an ass, yes, the marching orders from above are to keep the forums full of happy people loving their games.

It will stay this way until some WB exec with power plays one of turbines games and then visits either this site or lotrocommunity. That wont happen.
« Last Edit: Jun 5th, 2015 at 6:29pm by mystafyi »  

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #144 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 6:36pm
Print Post  
RemRemi wrote on Jun 5th, 2015 at 4:30pm:
Sigh, so much fail.

So enlighten us all, since yappy over there won't, and Drop and I obviously know nothing.  What does a producer do?  And why is Warner upset with Sev for not doing it?

Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

WonderfulFoppyBint
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Poooop

Reply #145 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 7:22pm
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Jun 5th, 2015 at 2:26pm:
If you think removing the streak will get us to join n00bs running normal or hard you're out of your mind.

Vets + Noobs = Frustrated/Abused Noobs who can't pretend they have Epeen,

Pjlease bitches

OUR GOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1l7N-WLa3Q
Right of Self-determination: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bqQ-C1PSE

volt_ wrote on Mar 23rd, 2017 at 4:43pm:
Be a container for your genes to control your behavior in order to reproduce

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #146 - Jun 5th, 2015 at 8:04pm
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Jun 5th, 2015 at 6:36pm:
.. And why is Warner upset with Sev for not doing it?

Lets get real this is WB we are talking about, they probably spend more each year on executive lunches than they do on turbine. Fuck they can probably pay the entire turbine staff out of petty cash.

Turbine is nothing more than a line item somewhere around toilet paper for the executive washrooms and gift baskets for their buddies at the FCC.

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #147 - Jun 6th, 2015 at 12:11am
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Jun 5th, 2015 at 6:36pm:
So enlighten us all, since yappy over there won't, and Drop and I obviously know nothing.  What does a producer do?  And why is Warner upset with Sev for not doing it?

Ha ha ha, you are still trying to get other people to explain what a producer does for you? so you can try to riff on that and pretend to know?  It didn't work the first 9 times you tried this teen-age debater tactic, but seems you keep trying to float it and crossing your fingers, I guess it makes sense because you backed yourself into the corner. Very humorous to watch.

And even better you, the person who publicly posted that Sev_Pay was "performing brilliantly" and then couldn't explain how you came to that conclusion is now asking someone else to explain Sev_Pay's performance for him.

Priceless example of how you are ignorant on both counts.

So yet another post where you couldn't begin to explain or understand what a producer does after talking shit you couldn't back up. Hey! what about the producers you "work with daily"?  when your "writing the software we post with"? ha ha ha.

Check mate again toddler.  Although it hardly counts since you did more to humiliate yourself than any of us could have imagined.
« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2015 at 12:46am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #148 - Jun 6th, 2015 at 1:10am
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Jun 5th, 2015 at 8:04pm:
Lets get real this is WB we are talking about, they probably spend more each year on executive lunches than they do on turbine. Fuck they can probably pay the entire turbine staff out of petty cash.

Turbine is nothing more than a line item somewhere around toilet paper for the executive washrooms and gift baskets for their buddies at the FCC.

Sigh, likely to be the case unfortunately.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #149 - Jun 6th, 2015 at 2:10am
Print Post  
Bigjunk wrote on Jun 5th, 2015 at 2:26pm:

No, because they won't be able to handle Madstone by LVL 8, and they'll get utterly lost just getting there.... ( and die a few time )
But at least it will kill the main whining reason for the lack of LFM ( I probably won't change anything on that side either ).

On the other side, the L33t streak assholes ( those that just can't break said streak once in a while [ we all know it takes half an hour to recover it ] ) will not be able to whine
that their strea was broken by a n00b...
And we also will see if they are so l33t as they say ( It takes skill to do Crucible at LVL 8 for example... even on Normal with a full party  )

WonderfulFoppyBint wrote on Jun 5th, 2015 at 7:22pm:
Vets + Noobs = Frustrated/Abused Noobs who can't pretend they have Epeen,

with the underlevel bonus they can have a small epeen... and those that can handle it can have a large/big epeen.
If done the right way ( ok, I'm dreaming here... Turbine ) they can have more epeen level than the N/H/E streak ( say 5 for example )

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 
Send TopicPrint