Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Turbine circling wagons.... again (Read 50139 times)
Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Re: Turbine circling wagons.... again
Reply #25 - Jun 2nd, 2015 at 10:54pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 2nd, 2015 at 10:39pm:
Still waiting Pook, You felt strongly enough to post that Sev_Pay has "performed brilliantly" in your opinion, surely you can man-up and explain why he is?

Or is it hard to explain that you were just talking shit with no clue as well?

lulz.  "ZOMG IT'S BEEN TEN MINUTES, THUS PROVING MY POINT."  You're gonna have an aneurysm.  Relax, take a load off.  Tell your mom to go make you a cup of tea before your weekly bath.

Daggertooth wrote on Apr 14th, 2017 at 6:52pm:
I'm pretty fucking sure I am a special snowflake.

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2017 at 8:32am:
Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #26 - Jun 2nd, 2015 at 10:58pm
Print Post  
Oh no, take as long as you want.

Watching you freak is very humorous on it's own, but seeing the way you cannot back up your comment in any way post after post is laugh out loud funny.

Being able to remind you that you still haven't been able to produce anything is even better.

« Last Edit: Jul 8th, 2015 at 11:21pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Jun 2nd, 2015 at 11:00pm
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Jun 2nd, 2015 at 10:52pm:
*shrug*  You seem to think of yourself as some great debater, but you're trapped in your own delusions.  Ranting over and over about "you don't know anything, but I'm not going to put anything out there" just makes you look dumb.  Speed isn't indicative of a good argument either, nor is calling your superiors "lad."  Sorry.  Also, learn how to punctuate.  Your apostrophes make my eyes bleed.  I know you become functionally illiterate when you get heated about something, so maybe you could send me a pm before you post.  I'd be happy to proofread and correct it, and then you wouldn't look like quite such a neen.

Anyway, since you don't know, having never had a real job:

1. Pump "content" out the door on time. ✓
2. Keep the $'s rolling in. ✓
3. Producer's Letter to stimulate excitement in the customers. ✓

'twas a fine list, and fairly accurate.  You called him "incompetent," which indicates you think there's something he should be doing that he isn't.  That's all I'm asking - what do you think his role is, and how is he bad at it?

If you say "Warlocks are boring and stupid," I won't disagree, but that has no bearing on his evaluation as a producer.  QA isn't his demesne; nor is keeping Ghallanda up, other than making sure the nerds are doing whatever they can to fix it, along with getting content out.  If it were every server blowing up every other day, he'd swing the focus way over to that, but since it's one, and they have nfi what the problem actually is, it takes a back burner to getting content out.

You don't get to define his job description, sorry to say - Warner does.  And I'm sure they think he's doing a bang-up job.  I don't need to "squirm out of my statement," because it was fairly clear, and I stand by it.

So once again your trying to use Dropbears words, and trying to get me to define what a producer does, even though you are the one claiming "he's performed brilliantly" That is so funny because you don't actually know what a producer does? ha ha ha.

Try again junior.

P.S. this isn't a debate little buddy, debates are between informed parties or at least ill-informed parties who can make attempts to back up their statements, which you have failed to do again and again and again.
« Last Edit: Jun 2nd, 2015 at 11:05pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #28 - Jun 2nd, 2015 at 11:12pm
Print Post  
I was going to let you run off and lick your wounds for a while, but then I read this part of you post again and it made me laugh out loud at your plain idiocy. So take a look junior.

Ah Pook wrote on Jun 2nd, 2015 at 10:52pm:
  And I'm sure they think he's doing a bang-up job.  I don't need to "squirm out of my statement," because it was fairly clear, and I stand by it.

Oh but you haven't stood by it yet lad, instead you just tried to double down and suggest he is doing a "bang-up" job without explaining how. 

It's like when you say "he's performed brilliantly", and then try to point out that he must have done some work by putting out content (actually drop's not yours). See, that could be used to back up that he has performed so of the actions of a producer if the bar was very low, but that in no way explains what makes his performance "brilliant".

So by all means explain how is it the job Sev_Pay is doing is "bang-up" or being done "brilliantly"? go head lad, explain that. 

What? nothing? still busy trying to save face... again? ha ha ha.
« Last Edit: Jun 2nd, 2015 at 11:14pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #29 - Jun 2nd, 2015 at 11:15pm
Print Post  
Sarcasm aside, Drop was right.  I don't need to say anything else.  They're codemonkey wranglers.  Get shit out the door.  Make money.  The end.

What is it you think a producer does?

Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #30 - Jun 2nd, 2015 at 11:20pm
Print Post  
I don't generally say statements like "you're dumber than I thought," because I thought you were pretty dumb, but you're dumber than I thought.

I'll use a real-world example: remember the rogue pass?  And how everybody said "don't put it out until it's ready?"  And he said "we'll put it out and fix it later?"  Is your puny mind capable of going that far back?

You know who thinks that was a bad idea?  All the players.
You know who rewards shit like that?  Management.

QED
GFAD

Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Jun 2nd, 2015 at 11:21pm
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Jun 2nd, 2015 at 11:15pm:
Sarcasm aside, Drop was right.  because I can't think of anything.  They're codemonkey wranglers.  Get shit out the door.  Make money.  The end.

What is it you think a producer does?

Ah poor lad FTFY, feeling down now are we?

Still trying to use Drop's words because you don't have any experience of your own? so sad.

Still trying to get me to explain to you what a producer does because you don't know? so sad.

Still trying to say Sev_Pay "Performed Brilliantly" and did a "bang-up job" even though you can't explain how you reached those conclusions or what you based "brilliant" and "bang-up" on? so predictable.

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #32 - Jun 2nd, 2015 at 11:25pm
Print Post  
You argue like a five-year-old who wants another cookie.  It's adorable.   Grin  I'd love to watch the job interviews you have after high school.  If you don't choke to death on a pretzel, that is.

Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Jun 2nd, 2015 at 11:25pm
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Jun 2nd, 2015 at 11:20pm:
look over there! pay no attention to the fact that I can't explain how in my opinion Sev_Pay is "performing brilliantly". 

Hey you want to talk about other stuff? sure, right after you explain what a producer does, and how it is that Sev_Pay was "Performing brilliantly" in you opinion.

Take your time, watching you turn yourself in knots is very entertaining.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #34 - Jun 2nd, 2015 at 11:27pm
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Jun 2nd, 2015 at 11:25pm:
You argue like a five-year-old who wants another cookie.  It's adorable.   Grin  I'd love to watch the job interviews you have after high school.  If you don't choke to death on a pretzel, that is.

See, this is yet another post where try in vain to use distraction to escape the trap you put yourself in.

But it's just another post where you show that you can't back up how Sev_Pay has "performed brilliantly", or how you reached that conclusion and felt strong enough to post it.

So very amusing.
« Last Edit: Jun 2nd, 2015 at 11:28pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #35 - Jun 2nd, 2015 at 11:32pm
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Jun 2nd, 2015 at 3:29pm:
Well, obviously.  What IS the point?  I don't see anything he wrote indicating a change of mind on his part.

I think you don't know what a producer actually does.  Aside from his lack of foresight about how angry and frustrated some of the community really is, he's performed brilliantly.

This was buried a on the other page so I thought we could bring it over here for anyone new to the thread, it would be a shame to see this little gem buried, wouldn't it?

Poor Pook, must be hard to have to re-read your posts and not be able to actually stand by it and back it up with knowledge, or even worse for you to not have the personal courage to admit when you were talking out of your ass......again.

Lucky for me, your embarrassment and defensiveness are priceless and a joy to watch.
« Last Edit: Jun 2nd, 2015 at 11:33pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

HairyO
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Jun 3rd, 2015 at 12:03am
Print Post  
Arguments on here just arent any good anymore.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #37 - Jun 3rd, 2015 at 12:11am
Print Post  
Well don't hold it against the whole vault Hairy.

Pook is a harmless kid for the most part, he just has this habit of making these kind of contrarian statements for attention. Normally most of us just let it slide and move on, but occasionally he goes so far off the reservation with his wild sweeping generalizations that someone has to pull his leash.

He usually will either drop off the thread or try to bluster his way out of it for while and then run away, either way it's harmless, and could hardly be called "a argument of any kind". It's just some kid telling whoppers and squealing when people poke holes in them.

« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2015 at 12:11am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #38 - Jun 3rd, 2015 at 12:17am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 3rd, 2015 at 12:11am:
It's just some kid... squealing when people poke holes in them.

You wouldn't happen to be catholic would you Hag? Clergy perhaps?

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #39 - Jun 3rd, 2015 at 12:33am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 3rd, 2015 at 12:11am:
Normally most of us just let it slide and move on, but occasionally he goes so far off the reservation with his wild sweeping generalizations that someone has to pull his leash.

Nah, I get bored arguing with autists.  You're so concerned about trying to fit in with the cool kids that you don't realize most people think you're an idiot.

At you, not with you.   Grin

It's ok.  At least you have somewhere to vent after daddy the Father touches you.  We don't mind.
« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2015 at 12:57am by Ah Pook »  

Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #40 - Jun 3rd, 2015 at 12:38am
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Jun 3rd, 2015 at 12:33am:
daddy

Father, not daddy, they refer to them as "Father."

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #41 - Jun 3rd, 2015 at 12:57am
Print Post  
Sorry, you're right.   Grin  My heathen roots were showing.

Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #42 - Jun 3rd, 2015 at 1:27am
Print Post  
So another two posts where Pook try's to change the subject and again fail's to explain what his little pea-brain thinks that a producer does or more importantly how exactly he arrived at the conclusion that  Sev_Pay has "performed brilliantly".  And you know what? Never mind that he had no idea what a producer does when he made that statement, I'm starting to see that he doesn't even know what the words perform or brilliantly mean. Ha ha ha too funny.

Poor Pook, watch the sad little monkey with no answers tap-dance for our collective entertainment.

Waiting for that next excuse junior.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Jun 3rd, 2015 at 1:32am
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Jun 3rd, 2015 at 12:17am:

Nope, was raised atheist from the cradle if you must know (used to big deal back then in the early 70's). I guess that's where I got in the habit of mocking and tearing apart whoppers like Pook is compelled to tell.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #44 - Jun 3rd, 2015 at 1:54am
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Jun 3rd, 2015 at 12:17am:

You got any other ignorant stereotypes? You could be just like Amsterdamaged!

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #45 - Jun 3rd, 2015 at 2:02am
Print Post  
Wouldn't all this negative energy be better directed at Sev_Pay?
Instead of attacking each other, shouldn't we be keeping Cordo busy on the main forums.
I know, I know, GDIAF.   
It's a long shot, but you never know....

There really are some people over there that deserve this wicked wit way more.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Jun 3rd, 2015 at 2:28am
Print Post  
What can I say, it's endlessly entertaining to make Pook squirm and post more failed attempts at deflection when he has backed himself out on the rhetorical ledge with his habitual double-downs.

But yes, you make a fair point Drop, message received.   

And after all, Pook won't be able to pull a excuse for praising Sev_Pay's brilliant performance out of his ass in a month of Sundays.
« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2015 at 2:30am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Ah Pook
Puppy Farmer

Reply #47 - Jun 3rd, 2015 at 2:34am
Print Post  
If you were half as good at insulting people as he is at his job, I'd be running away crying instead of laughing at you.  Alas...

Laugh it up, funny man.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #48 - Jun 3rd, 2015 at 4:27am
Print Post  
Ah Pook wrote on Jun 3rd, 2015 at 2:34am:
If you were half as good at insulting people as he is at his job, I'd be running away crying instead of laughing at you.  Alas...

Priceless, yet another post where you still can't explain what he does or how he "performed brilliantly" can you? ha ha ha can't provide even a half-assed example of Sev_Pay "performing brilliantly" can you?

The best part of this post other than you failing to back anything you said up is that you doubled down again, "good at his job" eh? so I guess we can wait for examples of that as well as the "bang-up job" you claimed he was doing huh? meaning we will wait forever while you keep dodging and doubling down, too funny.

Oh and don't worry that you might start running away crying Pook, that's not going to happen because I have you well hooked and humiliated, you will keep coming back and posting on this thread in a vain effort to get out of that hole you keep digging deeper.

Otherwise the only laughing thus far has been all of us seeing you make post after post where you couldn't back yourself up and instead tried to distract and change the subject.

I guess I should feel bad about this because if we are considering your diminished mental capacity this falls into realm of "child abuse" but it's just too funny watching you make excuses and try to save face.
« Last Edit: Jun 3rd, 2015 at 4:30am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #49 - Jun 3rd, 2015 at 6:02am
Print Post  
WTF? Can you two take your boring ass bullshit somewhere else. Go kissy kissy where we do not have to see it and let's get back to shitting on turbine, please (gag).

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Send TopicPrint