Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) 2100 ToEE chests opened, zero named items drop. (Read 20513 times)
Hammertop
Ex Member

2100 ToEE chests opened, zero named items drop.
Jun 4th, 2015 at 11:13am
Print Post  
So after opening 2100 random encounter chests on Epic Hard not one name item dropped.

To be clear, since ToEE came out I have opened way more than 2100 while in it, but in this instance on this thread I am only counting random encounter chests within the temple precincts, no node area chests or end chests. My focus on the temple precincts is a direct result of posts made by the developers about named loot drop locations.

Thats 6 capped toons running ToEE encounters constantly since it came out, with no sign of a named item. Hundreds of wands, piles of mushrooms, a couple score upgrade assorted weapons but not one named or tome.

Mind you, I don't want a monty hall loot experience when I quest but this is really rather excessive in it's stinginess.

Additionally, the upgrade weapon types that drop? have no relation to the class pulling the chest Wiz pulling kopeshe, pure mech pulling combustion bastard swords... Terrible loot problem.

Is it too much to ask that the developers do something about this? institute a 20 or 40 completions list or something? because 2100 without any named item or tome is broken.

As a additional clarification, in all the completions and and nodes I have done, I have yet to see a named item or tome drop as well.
« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2015 at 11:15am by »  

IP Logged

Meat-Head
53%Moron57%Misunderstood

Why am I reading crap
on this forum?

Re: 2100 ToEE chests opened, zero named items drop.
Reply #1 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 11:41am
Print Post  
I'm concerned it took 2100 times before you noticed a problem...

A half-dozen boss Vaulties donated generously with real money to my classroom during a fundraiser in May 2015 to get poor kids books to read. I won't forget that. They know who they are, and they freaking rule.

Disavowed wrote on Apr 19th, 2016 at 1:51pm:
Once you meat your personal goal you might want to give that some consideration.

Artorias wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 2:15pm:
Good grief Meat, you're hopeless. You would label the simple act of taking a shit as someone obeying the divine law of nature to leave a proof of existence.

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #2 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 11:59am
Print Post  
Scandalous that a player dares to suggest drop rates are not properly set. We should have cordobug ban your blasphemous ass right now

Joking aside that is some real bullshit. I wanted to farm a leverage but had to give up on it. Meh

IP Logged

Slug
Shroud Slacker

Reply #3 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
ToEE better be a fun quest to run.

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 12:26pm
Print Post  
After 1.5K EE VoL runs without a Mythic Helm from there makes this guy`s 2100 tries statement legit even with the usual inflated numbers people pull out of their asses to make their point...

WAI move on.

Epoch wrote on May 22nd, 2012 at 4:46am:
I can tell by your typing that you are an uneducated fuckwit.  This explains why you think books are bad.  I bet you think school is hard and you shouldn't have to repeat 7th grade again this year.

IP Logged

Forest
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 12:32pm
Print Post  
Are you the same Hammertop from the forums? I mean, it seems like you are, but it could also be a Vaulty just pasting that mobo thread over here to get the mobo Hammertop in the shit with Cordofat.

Or is that you LegendKilleroll? are you pretending to be Hammer because he hurt you feelys? Grin
« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2015 at 12:38pm by »  

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #6 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 12:39pm
Print Post  
Bacardi wrote on Jun 4th, 2015 at 12:26pm:
1.5K EE VoL runs

I'm so sorry.

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 12:48pm
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on Jun 4th, 2015 at 12:39pm:
I'm so sorry.

I am more sorry for the guys looking for a specific Mythic Helm that i pulled and kept to take my revenge on the fucking Gaze.

Mythic Veneer dropped fairly early on my farming runs and made some people cry but no matter how hard i tried to pass Mythic Seraphim to my other party members all my efforts failed and i wonder why..

I can tell by your typing that you are an uneducated fuckwit.  This explains why you think books are bad.  I bet you think school is hard and you shouldn't have to repeat 7th grade again this year.

IP Logged

Illetirated
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
2000 wasn't enough you had to go 2100 to make sure

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 1:27pm
Print Post  
Meat-Head wrote on Jun 4th, 2015 at 11:41am:

hahaha!!!

I seriously lol at this one Smiley

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #10 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
I've just about given up on getting an elemental bloom.  I run it every now and then when I'm bored, but I'm not farming for it day and night.  I learned this pretty freaking quick when I spent a couple hundred shards rerolling chests and only found myself a couple hundred shards lighter.  Luckily I got those shards selling other people the mushrooms so not a lot lost on that.  Still wish I'd kept those shards though.

- Zorro

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 3:07pm
Print Post  
Meat-Head wrote on Jun 4th, 2015 at 11:41am:

Priceless.

Motherboards people are stupid. Just look at all the people saying raid drop rates are fine, or even the ones in this same thread in the MB.
« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2015 at 3:08pm by Shuy »  

IP Logged

Luxgolg
Shroud Slacker

So many bugs

Reply #12 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 3:19pm
Print Post  
You cried on the mother forums and didnt find the right answer so you came here to cry your story to the "fuck you" folks? You're a special kind of stupid arent you. Come back when you've run 5000 times.

Frog on all servers, but Cannith is home.

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #13 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 5:16pm
Print Post  
Bacardi wrote on Jun 4th, 2015 at 12:26pm:
After 1.5K EE VoL runs without a Mythic Helm from there makes this guy`s 2100 tries statement legit even with the usual inflated numbers people pull out of their asses to make their point...

WAI move on.

Pulled it on my 5th run.  Pulled another and gave it to some clown.  And yet I have never had a flawless black dragon helm drop for me (maybe 500+ runs?)

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #14 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 5:46pm
Print Post  
DoRayEgon wrote on Jun 4th, 2015 at 5:16pm:
Pulled it on my 5th run.  Pulled another and gave it to some clown.  And yet I have never had a flawless black dragon helm drop for me (maybe 500+ runs?)

Yeah rub it in my face asshole  Angry

I just have one of these toons it seems..

Even when i was teaching guys the paths to zerg TOEE when it first came out and prolly have the most completions of this shit Solo and Party wise on my Server i never got named items (other than a shitload of armors) while certain people i was taking with me had 2 of them on their first 20 runs.

Its RNG in the end so suck it! (unless they see you are spending stupid amounts of AS in rerolls so i might see some background tweaking going on Wink )

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Ironclown publicly buttraped for being an idiot
Reply #15 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 6:39pm
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/461101-2100-Temple-of-Elemental-Evil-r...

Hammertop wrote:

"I just can't see why you are so defensive I told you it's not a problem Iron, I've seen the kind of posts that you make for the past few years I know your just harmlessly playing around and keeping your post count up, it no problem really buddy.

Now if someone actually credible was questioning my pulls? well that would be a totally different matter and cause for some concern. But you?  Grin  that would be silly, I mean who argues with a court jester?

And then you saying that clearing a level without completion would actually take you 45 mins? man! you are funny!

Good times Iron, thanks for the laughs and smiles."

Hammertime? I like the cut of your jiblets! 
« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2015 at 6:40pm by RemRemi »  

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #16 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
If you add up every quest I've run since I started it doesnt add up to 2100.

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #17 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 7:02pm
Print Post  
Then you are one lazy fucker  Grin

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #18 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 7:52pm
Print Post  
I guess it is a good thing that nothing in there is worth farming. Congratulations on wasting no only your time, but our time as well reading this nonsensical drivel.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #19 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 7:54pm
Print Post  
Luxgolg wrote on Jun 4th, 2015 at 3:19pm:
You cried on the mother forums and didnt find the right answer so you came here to cry your story to the "fuck you" folks? You're a special kind of stupid arent you. Come back when you've run 5000 times.

Will your response be any different at 5,000?
Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Hammertop
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 8:32pm
Print Post  
Luxgolg wrote on Jun 4th, 2015 at 3:19pm:

Oh I got a couple of decent answers from Steelstar over there, so what is your problem? did someone piss in your wheaties this morning or are you just trying to be some kind of Vault badass?
« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2015 at 8:33pm by »  

IP Logged

Hammertop
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jun 4th, 2015 at 7:52pm:
I guess it is a good thing that nothing in there is worth farming. Congratulations on wasting no only your time, but our time as well reading this nonsensical drivel.

I find it hard to believe that it's possible to waste your time, but thanks for that input.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 10:42pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Oh I got a couple of decent answers from Steelstar over there, so what is your problem? did someone piss in your wheaties this morning or are you just trying to be some kind of Vault badass?

When someone insults you on the Vault, or questions your integrity, they're really trying to give you a hug.

A big hug.

Tears well up on the inside.

IP Logged

AllBorkedup
Waterworks Kobold

Be Happy~!

Reply #23 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 10:46pm
Print Post  
Can you run 2100 runs of EE and let me know if the drop rate is any better.  Feel free to stop at 2000 as think that will be a good enough base for the data.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #24 - Jun 4th, 2015 at 10:47pm
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jun 4th, 2015 at 7:52pm:

Check out Assassin's Kiss. If you don't have an assassin, nevermind.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint