Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Is Varg the new Producer? (Read 2995 times)
Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Is Varg the new Producer?
Jun 6th, 2015 at 3:16pm
Print Post  
He is posting a lot of stuff including today's epic spell caster thread, and covering a fair bit of feedback threads as well.

Having this epic spell caster revamp go live with U26 would be similar to the shock of having Xbow animations thrown into 25.

If they actually do it, I would start to be a little more excited about the coming update.

Much better than Borelocks.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Re: Is Varg the new Producer?
Reply #1 - Jun 6th, 2015 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
As far as I know... no... but with just him and Steel Coding, and Sev doing a part time job on Coding... the dev ressources are quite limited

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #2 - Jun 6th, 2015 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
Varg has commonly been one of the better devs for (surface) engagement.

IP Logged

Bigjunk
Horoluth Raider

Hjeal meh!

Reply #3 - Jun 6th, 2015 at 4:28pm
Print Post  
His new idea is both gay and retarded.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jun 6th, 2015 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jun 6th, 2015 at 4:28pm:
As far as I know... no... but with just him and Steel Coding, and Sev doing a part time job on Coding... the dev ressources are quite limited

The pace and tone of Varg's posts have changed that's all. I'm not saying he is officially the producer yet, just that it's changed... again.

Sev_Pay is probably too busy patting himself on the back and doing every thing he can to avoid reading all the posts on the forum tearing apart his last posts about Holy Sword and IPC.

I will tell you one thing I do know, Sev_Pay has no personal fortitude. The cunt can't take any criticism without running off sulking. Every time he gets tricked into posting what he really thinks or plans to do we lose him for a week or two because the forums don't give him a standing O. 
« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2015 at 4:45pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

mystafyi
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jun 6th, 2015 at 5:06pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jun 6th, 2015 at 4:28pm:

don't forget they also have to cover AC. I am amazed they have the stamina to recreate full size pacman events. I smell a promotion in the works!

IP Logged

Biscuit
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 9:55am
Print Post  
I have noticed more and more hate towards him on mobos. So maybe his ego is getting more insecure after all. Well unless he is only somewhere on vacation. In that case, we can expect his bs talk pretty soon Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #7 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 3:08pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I have noticed more and more hate towards him on mobos. So maybe his ego is getting more insecure after all. Well unless he is only somewhere on vacation. In that case, we can expect his bs talk pretty soon Roll Eyes

Well he is the one that answered by saying : Tough Choice when Spellcraft was introduced and nothing was planned for non Arcane spellcasters.

reminder : in the initial Spellpower thing, the skill for all the spell was spellcraft, INT Driven... so all the Bards and Divines just had to gimp themselves to get build points to actually raise what traditionally was a dump stat for them. Varg reaction when asked about it : Tough Choice... I like Tough Choice.
Due to the hell raised about it they had to relent a bit, and now we have Heal and Perform ( Wis and Cha ) for Clerics and Bards related spellpower...

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
I could see Varg being the new producer. Severlin has been here for way too much time for DDO's standards.

IP Logged

Biscuit
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jun 7th, 2015 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jun 7th, 2015 at 3:08pm:
Well he is the one that answered by saying : Tough Choice when Spellcraft was introduced and nothing was planned for non Arcane spellcasters.

reminder : in the initial Spellpower thing, the skill for all the spell was spellcraft, INT Driven... so all the Bards and Divines just had to gimp themselves to get build points to actually raise what traditionally was a dump stat for them. Varg reaction when asked about it : Tough Choice... I like Tough Choice.
Due to the hell raised about it they had to relent a bit, and now we have Heal and Perform ( Wis and Cha ) for Clerics and Bards related spellpower...

Ops sorry. I was talking about Severlin. I'll be more clear next time.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #10 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 3:27am
Print Post  
Quote:
Ops sorry. I was talking about Severlin. I'll be more clear next time.

Ah, in Sev case, it's starting to show that he just rolls out what he has decided to roll out and doesn't care ( much ) what the players think or want.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint