Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 35 Replies) I love the Forums on the weekend. (Read 16267 times)
Goon
Korthos Resident

Re: I love the Forums on the weekend.
Reply #50 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
GooFY wrote on Jun 8th, 2015 at 4:32pm:
If Jerry locked this, just this one example is really all you need to know about his level of professionalism.  If Crane got banned (anyone know?), then that is just disgusting - he said nothing ban-able whatsoever.  At any real company a moderator would get fired for this level of obvious favoritism.  Sad indeed.

It wasn't locked, it was a straight-up deleted. No trace of the thread, now, except as cached or archived pages.

That thread was super tame in comparison to many many threads I have seen in the recent past. It pisses me off to no end that just a couple posters crying foul because someone called them out can get a thread deleted. Locked would have also made me mad, but deleted is just a super cheese dick move.

IP Logged

Goon
Korthos Resident

Reply #51 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 5:17pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Yeah, sorry, I had to go to work. Sad

You got the meat and potatoes. The remaining posts were just carrots and prunes.

IP Logged

NoGoodDoc
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #52 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 7:09pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Community Member

Default Disgusting
Absolutely disgusting.

This is what I have to say after the 3D that started with a polite request for fixing bugs got deleted with the result of a probable ban for Crane_Mace (try using the search button to find any of his posts) while Urlock is still posting and healty. Im not disgusted by the player but by the company

This favoritism is not acceptable and the way you treat customers is awful. Someone who requests bug fixes has every right to do so and no amount of "you don't know how many bugs have been fixed" is going to deceive anyone who can use even the slightest bit of critical thinking. Wiping away complaints only HIDES the problem.

The game is full of bugs and many of them are even supposedly been fixed. Try putting up an lfm while using the right mouse button to cycle between pointer and target mode and then hitting cancel...well the game still locks permanently with the lfm window on despite the fact that it should not happen.

It seems like Turbine is completely incapable of taking any constructive critic without considering it an insult of some sort. Anyone who tries to change the community for the good is banned with the result that many on the forum are people who do not share their opinion or fan boys ready to scream "yay, turbine we love you". As Crane_Mace wrote you guys need FEEDBACK not praises from halfwits who know nothing about the game despite the many years they have been playing.

I bet no dev or Cordovan is going to respond (and if so I dare them to prove me wrong)
Erase me cause I don't want anything to do with the likes of you. You don't deserve many of the player who put up with your ****.

Cheesy

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/461309-Disgusting

IP Logged

Yuda
Dragon Raider

Show me yer bewbs!

Reply #53 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 7:35pm
Print Post  
[QUOTE=Powskier;5628709]I got same treatment until I started slamming every player that b1tched back at me here with reports ,what the hell they did it to me!...then I coup de grace   - when the fools started to send my alts messages about duping deals they were offering to sell! Screenshot and send:)  I f'd up enough dupers ,they put up some thread on the 'other site' about me.  Yea ,f U !all that tried to get me banned from forum..I am pretty sure I got almost all of ya;) in game banns too:) [/quote]

Bwahahaha.
Post reported. All of us mere mortals would get permaban for a post like this.

Bow down to the almighty YUDA!!!

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #54 - Jun 8th, 2015 at 10:11pm
Print Post  
Yuda wrote on Jun 8th, 2015 at 7:35pm:
Bwahahaha.

Yeah, I was surprised that Powskier wrote that.  Kind of funny.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #55 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 3:21am
Print Post  
Leslie and Whiny_Kobold really got their panties in a twist over that thread....

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Who Cares
Not this guy ^^^

You sir, are a dickbag.

Reply #56 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 5:35am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 3:21am:
Leslie and Whiny_Kobold really got their panties in a twist over that thread....

Well at least Leslie is just namtarded where as koboldhookiecookie (that one is for you revaulting) is completely "oops I dropped my kid" retarded.

Fuck Off, That is all
Strakeln wrote on Feb 10th, 2016 at 9:17pm:
WC can do whatever he wants.

[] wrote on Feb 6th, 2017 at 11:26pm:
Public Service Announcement: your servers are not dead; if you can't find groups, it means you suck and/or nobody likes you.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #57 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 8:54am
Print Post  
lol

IP Logged

Forest
Ex Member

Reply #58 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:55am
Print Post  
Yuda wrote on Jun 8th, 2015 at 7:35pm:
Bwahahaha.

Only surprise is that he got in early, normally powskier is such a little joiner, always in late to start making insults after the other fanboys have cleared the way.   

He must be feeling emboldened after he saw Cordobanner wiping that thread out to protect his lapdogs yesterday.

IP Logged

Forest
Ex Member

Reply #59 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 11:25am
Print Post  
That's also how Uurinelock is acting today, he trolling all over the place, and that Barthok account is as well. At this rate Ironclan and Hal will start fully letting lose.

Looks like it is pally-party time.

IP Logged

GooFY
Abbot Raider

Just one of those days...

Reply #60 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
NoGoodDoc wrote on Jun 8th, 2015 at 7:09pm:

Thanks.  More gold.

Glad to see some folks on there still have the will, brains, and balls to tell the emperor he's naked, even if I don't personally think it's worth the trouble.

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #61 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 1:05am
Print Post  

IP Logged

Factor
Ex Member

Reply #62 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 1:47am
Print Post  
Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 1:05am:
Gone.

I will try to catch you up if you like,

Cordovan, locked it first. Then he cut out several posts over a few hours, and then at what I think was the end of the day in the states it was cubed.

I think he did that because if he read it he would have been troubled by what some of the "white hats" wrote. Some of those diehard Turbine fans went really overboard, the worst offender being Uurlock. Who made the most obnoxious trolls while patting himself on the back.

And of course the posts where Thaz mixed up quotes (on purpose?) didn't look good at all, and that wanker Hal was baiting every post as well.

« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2015 at 1:48am by »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #63 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 3:18am
Print Post  
Who Cares wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 5:35am:
that one is for you revaulting

Aww. You do care!

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #64 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 3:35am
Print Post  
Quote:
I will try to catch you up if you like,

Cordovan, locked it first. Then he cut out several posts over a few hours, and then at what I think was the end of the day in the states it was cubed.

I think he did that because if he read it he would have been troubled by what some of the "white hats" wrote. Some of those diehard Turbine fans went really overboard, the worst offender being Uurlock. Who made the most obnoxious trolls while patting himself on the back.

And of course the posts where Thaz mixed up quotes (on purpose?) didn't look good at all, and that wanker Hal was baiting every post as well.

Same old Turdbin board then.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint