Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Crane_Mace, Hero of the DDO people! (Read 27057 times)
DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Re: Crane_Mace, Hero of the DDO people!
Reply #75 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
RemRemi wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 6:41pm:
Is the vault and that angry thread under some type of denial of service spamming? I can't check it but that lunker Thaz seems able to post??

Straekln fixed it now - should be accessible after he redacted most of Uurlock's BS posts.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #76 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:47pm
Print Post  
GooFY wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 7:32pm:
They need a new acronym on the MoBos:

IBTU

(In Before the Uurlock)

LMAO, awesome!

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #77 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:56pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:35pm:
Straekln fixed it now - should be accessible after he redacted most of Uurlock's BS posts.

Hah, I'm actually sorry I missed that one. So his handle was Black Eyes? How awesome after the black eyes he got on the motherboards from a guy with under a dozen posts playing for less than a year  Grin

So was he trying to spin it like he hadn't been trounced? Just spewing venom at everybody?

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #78 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:12pm
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:56pm:
Hah, I'm actually sorry I missed that one. So his handle was Black Eyes? How awesome after the black eyes he got on the motherboards from a guy with under a dozen posts playing for less than a year  Grin

So was he trying to spin it like he hadn't been trounced? Just spewing venom at everybody?

He joined as Uurlock, then changed it to Black Eyes last year for some reason.
He went very quiet for a nearly a year, and then after being emboldened by his recent efforts on the mobos, he must have thought he'd turn up here and fling a little poop.
I watched him on the mobos getting away with being a dipshit, while dual posting here that "Cordo sux" and "Crane Lives" trying to blend in here with some surfy bad cussing dude persona. It was pathetic.

If he wants to be Uurlock the protected on the mobos and rub people's noses in it for no reason, then be Uurlock here and be prepared to be accountable for your actions.

If he were simply defending an unpopular position with rational debate, I wouldn't care less.  Ironclan does this all the time.  He's a troll, but he doesn't rub noses in it or come here and pretend to be something else.

But trolling, then crying out "help me Obi-wan-Cordoban" and then laughing as the gimp does his bidding was truly pathetic.

Cordoban - when you're reading this, your lackeys are emasculating you and making you look like a gimp.  Regain control of your boards and pretend to be an actual moderator.
« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:27pm by DropBear »  

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #79 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:21pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:12pm:
He went very quiet for a nearly a year, and then after being emboldened by his recent efforts on the mobos, he must have thought he'd turn up here and fling a little poop.
I watched him on the mobos getting away with being a dipshit, while dual posting here that "Cordo sux" and "Crane Lives" trying to blend in here with some surfy bad cussing dude persona. It was pathetic.

If he wants to be Uurlock the protected on the mobos and rub people's noses in it for no reason, then be Uurlock here and be prepared to be accountable for your actions.

If he were simply defending an unpopular position with rational debate, I wouldn't care less.  Ironclan does this all the time.  He's a troll, but he doesn't rub noses here or come here and pretend to be something else.

But trolling, then crying out "help me Obi-wan-Cordoban" and then laughing as the gimp does his bidding was truly pathetic.

Cordoban - when you're reading this, your lackeys are emasculating you and making you look like a gimp.  Regain control of your boards and pretend to be an actual moderator.

Oh, that's priceless!

And he certainly did sell out Cordovan, I saw some of his stuff. All the while that dumb cuckold was covering for him on the main boards  Grin

See, Cordo, when you play favorites with trash, you get what you deserve. Great friend he was for you, keep handing out bans on his behalf Grin

God, you just can't make this shit up.

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Reply #80 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 11:50pm
Print Post  
Here you go.

Maybe that will fly as a sig a little longer.
« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2015 at 11:51pm by rest »  

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #81 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 12:00am
Print Post  
rest wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 11:50pm:
Here you go.

*img*

or perhaps:

« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2015 at 12:02am by »  

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #82 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 12:07am
Print Post  
rest wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 11:50pm:
Here you go.

http://i.imgur.com/dQc6Ir2.png

It won't fly, b/c you just posted it here.
This won't even last a day on the Shithole DDO forums

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #83 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 2:33am
Print Post  
RemRemi wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 6:41pm:
Is the vault and that angry thread under some type of denial of service spamming? I can't check it but that lunker Thaz seems able to post??

The thread was on over load or something, I was trying for like half a day just to get it to open, and the quoting wasn't working either, I kept hitting time out. I managed to squeeze in a post between the dropped packages, but it looked like it had failed at first, cause when I posted it hit time out again. I decided not to try again, as I figured chances were it had gone through anyway.

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #84 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 2:58am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 12:07am:
It won't fly, b/c you just posted it here.
This won't even last a day on the Shithole DDO forums

Correct.
Anything you post here, the Cordo squealers will PM him and warn him.  The really embedded little sycophants will spot all the sigs for him and report them.
If you want to organise something - do it via PM.

You'd think they would figure out he is paid to do it and they're doing his job for them?
Cordo probably feeds them all the freebie TP.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #85 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
As long as it's posted here first, it's not allowed. The shithole is a jealous shithole. Next time, post it there first, then drop it here, casually. "Oh, hey. Look at this neat sig I saw on somebody's post at the mobos. Totally unrelated to anything. Gosh, those creative people on the mobos, they come up with everything cool, and we're stuck copying them. The only new thing we can come up with is a tin foil hat."

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #86 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:06pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 2:58am:
he is paid to do it

If this is true, his job is not moderating. It's to stir up anger against Turbine, and to spread distrust of anything they say.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Lemming
Waterworks Kobold

Reply #87 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
Someone make I love Turbine sig, quick!

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #88 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on Jun 8th, 2015 at 10:12pm:
Man you should make a gallery of these.

There's a video of a monkey raping a goat that I always thought needed Jerry's head superimposed over...

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

NoGoodDoc
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #89 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:15pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 2:58am:
Cordo probably feeds them all the freebie TP.

You're more right than you probably think. I scan twitter and follow DDO for the downtime notices and such but if you pay attn to those who win their weekly TP giveaways, certain people tend to win far more often than others. And I've seen weeks where people who didn't even participate (usually the contests are stupid, "reply to @ddoxxxxx your favorite sword! We'll draw 10 names tomorrow!") win. And you don't have to go too far to see who they are.
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:15pm by NoGoodDoc »  

IP Logged

GooFY
Abbot Raider

Just one of those days...

Reply #90 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:20pm
Print Post  
Hey Thaz, just a heads-up.

06-11-2015, 08:13 AM

Micki 

"If I had things my way, we wouldn't be allowed to use pictures in our sig at all. They make the treads messy and take away a lot of focus from the posts themselves."

Unlike the MoBos, here you have complete freedom.  So feel free to take those pics and gifs out of your sig whenever you want.

Then again, since they detract from the posts themselves... Hmmm... Tough call.

Anyway, just thought you'd like to know you have the  option.  You're welcome.
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:21pm by GooFY »  

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #91 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
GooFY wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:20pm:
Hey Thaz, just a heads-up.

06-11-2015, 08:13 AM

Micki 

"If I had things my way, we wouldn't be allowed to use pictures in our sig at all. They make the treads messy and take away a lot of focus from the posts themselves."

Unlike the MoBos, here you have complete freedom.  So feel free to take those pics and gifs out of your sig whenever you want.

Then again, since they detract from the posts themselves... Hmmm... Tough call.

Anyway, just thought you'd like to know you have the  option.  You're welcome.

LOL, seriously  Shocked

And why do I now have the song "Nothin from nothin is nothin" stuck in my head  Undecided

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #92 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 8:40pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:12pm:

because "Black Eyes" is soooo mucho mas funny!  say it ten times fast and it sounds like "Black Guys!"  get it! ke ke ke ke ke

racism is the funniest!  especially those silly negroes!
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2015 at 8:40pm by Yobai »  

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #93 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 9:26pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 8:40pm:
because "Black Eyes" is soooo mucho mas funny!  say it ten times fast and it sounds like "Black Guys!"  get it! ke ke ke ke ke

racism is the funniest!  especially those silly negroes!

I hadn't caught that, but with his level of sophistication you're probably right.

I love how it reflects the beating he got at the hands of a noob, though, poetic justice.

Too bad Cordo didn't see all the crap Urlock posted about him, though, it would have been really funny to see Cordo cut him loose from the skirts in retaliation. Help me, mommy, I'm losing  Cry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint