Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Someone is angry (Read 46459 times)
Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Someone is angry
Reply #25 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 8:23am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 8:16am:
Smiley oh, just go cry to mommy, you baby you

PSA for or any of you new to the vault, that's the type of thing Thaz says when she is trying to brazen her way out of a hole of lies that she dug herself.

Whenever she gets caught out and humiliated like this with her own words she will attempt to pretend she is some flake and doesn't care about any of it. Soon she will try to make a couple of innocuous posts on other threads to support the whole "tee hee what?" routine. We will continue to point out how full of shit she continues to be and how illogically and patently false all her excuses were. And then she will run away for a week to ten days to hide and build up her stores of inflated self-regard before returning the vault to start the process all over again with more ill advised lies and stupidity. 

She is the Vault gimp, demonstrably addicted to humiliation and attention. all she need at this point is a ball gag.
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2015 at 8:24am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #26 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 8:27am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 8:23am:
PSA for or any of you new to the vault, that's the type of thing Thaz says when she is trying to brazen her way out of a hole of lies that she dug herself.

Whenever she gets caught out and humiliated like this with her own words she will attempt to pretend she is some flake and doesn't care about any of it. Soon she will try to make a couple of innocuous posts on other threads to support the whole "tee hee what?" routine. We will continue to point out how full of shit she continues to be and how illogically and patently false all her excuses were. And then she will run away for a week to ten days to hide and build up her stores of inflated self-regard before returning the vault to start the process all over again with more ill advised lies and stupidity. 

She is the Vault gimp, demonstrably addicted to humiliation and attention. all she need at this point is a ball gag.

Smiley Dear Hag, unlike you I don't go around forums looking for comments I can mock and make fun of to make myself feel better. You are one of those sad little ppl who fap behind the computer screen after you've pooped on a few comments.. or attempted to anyway. You will never be anything but a sad lonely soul and I feel sad for you.

lmao, who am I kidding, I don't feel sad for Hag at all.

P.S. Hag enjoys fapping at my posts, I guess I enjoy giving him something to fap at. I should really stop, but hey, someone has to. Too much build up can prolly be uncomfortable. Blue balls and shit.
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2015 at 8:29am by Angry »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #27 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 8:30am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 8:27am:
Smiley Dear Hag, unlike you I don't go around forums looking for comments I can mock and make fun of to make myself feel better.

No, you just make them up and mock them, like this:

Thaz:
Quote:
Since when is "unlike you, I actually have full a brain", polite?

Your done fuckwit, done.
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2015 at 8:32am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #28 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 8:33am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 8:30am:
You're done fuckwit, done.

ftfy

yw

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #29 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 8:43am
Print Post  
Thaz:
Quote:
Since when is "unlike you, I actually have full a brain", polite? here is a lie I just pulled out of my ass to support Uurlick.

FTFY

Ah, and now right on schedule, the post about anything except what you can't afford to address stage starts. Your post stupid comment/lie, humiliation, fail to bluff, run-away, return cycle works like clockwork. 

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #30 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 8:45am
Print Post  
Well, when are you going to reply to my question here?

Angry wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 8:14am:
I fail to see your logic here. You're telling me I should leave.. so you can quote me from the ddo forums without me replying? Is that what you mean? If so, tough luck.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #31 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 8:52am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 8:45am:
Well, when are you going to reply to my question here?

Will I answer a question? even though this is you  just you scrambling for some distraction? well sure I will answer it.

It's quite clear that I meant that you should run back to the mobos because there, unlike the vault, people are not allowed to point out when you are telling lies and indulging in delusion and fabricated quotes.

My initial post was pretty easy to understand unless you are a idiot or are desperate to find some distraction, which is a double score for you I guess. Glad I could clear it up.

« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2015 at 8:53am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #32 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 8:58am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 8:52am:
Will I answer a question? even though this is you  just you scrambling for some distraction? well sure I will answer it.

It's quite clear that I meant that you should run back to the mobos because there, unlike the vault, people are not allowed to point out when you are telling lies and indulging in delusion and fabricated quotes.

My initial post was pretty easy to understand unless you are a idiot or are desperate to find some distraction, which is a double score for you I guess. Glad I could clear it up.

No, you are either too thick to understand my question, or you're just thick.

When you tell someone to leave, it's usually because you don't want them here. If I didn't want to be here, I wouldn't be, simple as that. Telling me I should leave because I'd be protected on the ddo forums? I wouldn't be seeing as you'd still continue to copy paste my comments from there to these forums, so your logic is highly flawed.... that is if you have any.

Now, be honest. What is the real reason that you want me gone?

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #33 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:11am
Print Post  
I don't get it Thaz, no offense but looking at this thread objectively, you have stated you just don't care and couldn't be bothered with the Crane Urine post; nonetheless, you clearly misstate Crane's comments.

If you do not care then why comment in the first place let alone misstate someone else's comment? moreover, pass judgement that one of them was angry and the other wasn't when you clearly admit you never read the whole chain.

I do not know you from Adam, but one would think if you never cared in either this forum or the DDO forum, why would you opine in the first place?

It looks like to me for someone who doesn't care one way or the other that you certainly care about people reading what you say. That is what I call hypocritical denial.

You should take the time to actually read the whole post and make informed decisions; but I know......you don't care..

Aside that, nice misdirection leading the chat about you leaving forums or what have you.....

IP Logged

Artorias
Shroud Slacker

Reply #34 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:17am
Print Post  
I don't get Hag instead. Why let Thaz (if it's the real Thaz that is) call the shots? She is baiting you and you're falling for it like a noob

Leave her the fuck alone in a corner where she belongs and let's talk about more important stuff. So, did you fucked Thaz or no? She seems to licke you A LOT

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #35 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:22am
Print Post  
palmer01 wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:11am:
I don't get it Thaz, no offense but looking at this thread objectively, you have stated you just don't care and couldn't be bothered with the Crane Urine post; nonetheless, you clearly misstate Crane's comments.

If you do not care then why comment in the first place let alone misstate someone else's comment? moreover, pass judgement that one of them was angry and the other wasn't when you clearly admit you never read the whole chain.

I do not know you from Adam, but one would think if you never cared in either this forum or the DDO forum, why would you opine in the first place?

It looks like to me for someone who doesn't care one way or the other that you certainly care about people reading what you say. That is what I call hypocritical denial.

You should take the time to actually read the whole post and make informed decisions; but I know......you don't care..

I saw (as in headline, I didn't read the actual thread) more than one thread on these forums calling Crane a hero. The only post I read from him he looked highly defensive, which is what I commented on. Flav called him polite, I didn't consider that post polite at all, maybe the French have a different meaning of the word polite than I do.

Yes, I added the "unlike you".. but I thought that was implied in the tone of the post. You can go check the quotes for yourself.

Crane was clearly a sock, intended to cause drama.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #36 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:24am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 8:58am:
No, you are either too thick to understand my question, or you're just thick.

When you tell someone to leave, it's usually because you don't want them here. If I didn't want to be here, I wouldn't be, simple as that. Telling me I should leave because I'd be protected on the ddo forums? I wouldn't be seeing as you'd still continue to copy paste my comments from there to these forums, so your logic is highly flawed.... that is if you have any.

Now, be honest. What is the real reason that you want me gone?

PSA: Now kids, before I indulge Thaz yet again, I want to point out that this is a perfect example of Thaz attempting to distract from the embarrassing way she was caught out. 

Remember, as much noise as bumpy will try to make and digress the topic the fact remains that on the mobos she took this exchange:

Oradafu wrote:
Quote:
Hrrm...

Person 1: <long txt> I have at least half a brain <more long txt>
Person 2: <long txt> Lucky for me I also have a full brain (your implied brain insult was breaking the COC by the way) <more long txt>

And intentionally twisted it into this:

Thaz simpered:
Quote:
Since when is "unlike you, I actually have full a brain", polite?

Solely for the purpose of undercutting Flav and protecting Uurlick. 

Of course when she got caught in her lie she as is her habit doubled-down ( Winkdrop!) and has spent the last couple of hours trying to stir up enough distraction to hide away from it.

Now Thaz, in answer to your questions,

No I'm not thick, I understood and answered you silly question easily. I was telling you to go to the mobos as it will be much easier on your fragile insecure ego because people can't properly call you out on you lies and delusion.

In a perfect world you would go away from both forums, the game, the internet entirely, never to return and bore us with your constantly repeated lie/caught/humilated/lie cycles. 

But If I had to choose between the two forums? I would definitely prefer that you posted here on the vault. Because as history shows you have been repeatedly caught out, and soundly humiliated and temporarily silenced for being the lying cunt you tend to be on multiple occasions by numerous vault posters. We know your bullshit and can deconstruct your nonsense in our sleep now.

On the mobos you get a free ride for telling lies and begging for attention, which is not good for anyone.

Logic is perfect and practical.

Once again kids remember that this was just Bumpy trying to tap dance away for the lie about what the Crane posted.

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #37 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:25am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:22am:
I saw (as in headline, I didn't read the actual thread) more than one thread on these forums calling Crane a hero. The only post I read from him he looked highly defensive, which is what I commented on. Flav called him polite, I didn't consider that post polite at all, maybe the French have a different meaning of the word polite than I do.

Yes, I added the "unlike you".. but I thought that was implied in the tone of the post. You can go check the quotes for yourself.

Crane was clearly a sock, intended to cause drama.

Well at least I got your POV, im just gonna go read something else now. Thanks

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #38 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:47am
Print Post  
Artorias wrote on Jun 8th, 2015 at 7:08pm:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/461309-Disgusting?p=5628699#post562869...

Got this one right away. How long till the guy gets nuked away?  Roll Eyes

It's 9:45 in Boston and it's still up, pretty surprising.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #39 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:49am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:24am:

No, Hag. You are the lie, your life, both irl and online is nothing but a lie.

You have nothing to show for, and any time I post something you find remotely interesting, you repeat it until I become both blind and deaf to it. All your posts to me do is make me ignore your posts as they bore me to death. Your attempted insults and poor grammar only make it worse.

So, do us all a favor, run back to mommy, and snuggle next to her bosom, as she's sure as hell the only woman that will ever love you.

IP Logged

MadCookieQueen
Korthos Resident

I'm gonna sing the doom
song....

Reply #40 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:51am
Print Post  
He's still showing as offline...

Maybe he called in sick today?

This could be fun.

Firestarter: 15 Bard/4 FvS/1 Fighter || War Dancer: 15 Bard/5 Ranger || Symphony of Metal: 15 Bard/3 Wizard/2 Fighter || Avatar of Eilistraee: 18 Bard/1 Cleric/1Fighter || Shadovar Infiltrator: 18 Wizard/1 Rogue/1 Fighter

IP Logged

MadCookieQueen
Korthos Resident

I'm gonna sing the doom
song....

Reply #41 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:55am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:49am:
So, do us all a favor, run back to mommy, and snuggle next to her bosom, as she's sure as hell the only woman that will ever love you.

I love Hag. There is nothing wrong in loving Hag. If we just learned to embrace the unique critiquing style of Hag; the world would be a better place.

Try it with me. Take a deep breath and then appreciate all the time and energy Hag spends in commenting to you and about you. There's a level of devotion that runs parallel to psychosis.

Trust me...you'll feel better and get a good laugh out fo your day as well.

All hail Hag!

Firestarter: 15 Bard/4 FvS/1 Fighter || War Dancer: 15 Bard/5 Ranger || Symphony of Metal: 15 Bard/3 Wizard/2 Fighter || Avatar of Eilistraee: 18 Bard/1 Cleric/1Fighter || Shadovar Infiltrator: 18 Wizard/1 Rogue/1 Fighter

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #42 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:58am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:49am:
No, Hag. You are the lie, your life, both irl and online is nothing but a lie.

You have nothing to show for, and any time I post something you find remotely interesting, you repeat it until I become both blind and deaf to it. All your posts to me do is make me ignore your posts as they bore me to death. Your attempted insults and poor grammar only make it worse.

This makes me chuckle, Clearly you're not deaf to and don't ignore my posts..... this little child-like rant puts paid to that lie.

« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:04am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #43 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:02am
Print Post  
MadCookieQueen wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:55am:
I love Hag. There is nothing wrong in loving Hag. If we just learned to embrace the unique critiquing style of Hag; the world would be a better place.

Try it with me. Take a deep breath and then appreciate all the time and energy Hag spends in commenting to you and about you. There's a level of devotion that runs parallel to psychosis.

Trust me...you'll feel better and get a good laugh out fo your day as well.

All hail Hag!

Sorry princess, but no attention for you today maybe next week, because we have got to return the focus to The Crane and what was done against him/her.

As some wiser vault heads have pointed out to me in their posts above, thanks Palmer and Xploits message received, you can now consider me rightly chastised.   
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:03am by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #44 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:06am
Print Post  
MadCookieQueen wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:51am:
He's still showing as offline...

Maybe he called in sick today?

This could be fun.

Surely he could do it from home? not that I'm complaining mind you happy to see it run.

IP Logged

MadCookieQueen
Korthos Resident

I'm gonna sing the doom
song....

Reply #45 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:17am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:06am:
Surely he could do it from home? not that I'm complaining mind you happy to see it run.

Multitude of reasons and scenarios as why he couldn't annoy the living fuck out of everyone from home.

But best not to complain and enjoy all in which the elder gods have given.

IP Logged

MadCookieQueen
Korthos Resident

I'm gonna sing the doom
song....

Reply #46 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:19am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:02am:
Sorry princess, but no attention for you today maybe next week, because we have got to return the focus to The Crane and what was done against him/her.

I'll put something up on the calendar. Always look forward to our one on ones.

All Hail Crane!

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #47 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:48am
Print Post  
Back to the Topic....

Whiny_Kobold just barged in the Thread and started trolling left and right.... Bonus points to be earned by reporting his post insuling Drwaz.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Forest
Ex Member

Reply #48 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:48am
Print Post  
Uurinlock just hopped in claiming that people were picking on him by not using his whole name. Then he went on to lie his ass off about what he said and did and even had the nerve to say that people should only throw stones if they don't have a "agenda" the very thing Crane crushed him with.

edit: Dang ninjaed!
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:49am by »  

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #49 - Jun 9th, 2015 at 11:10am
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 10:02am:
thanks Palmer and Xploits message received, you can now consider me rightly chastised

haha, most people are their own worst critic. I haven't conversed with you enough to start chastising, but I hate to watch a vaultie with so much energy fall for the old switch-bait tactic misdstream.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Send TopicPrint