Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Forum noobie is asking for his signature back (Read 64533 times)
RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Forum noobie is asking for his signature back
Jun 10th, 2015 at 6:37pm
Print Post  

Hammertop wrote:
Quote:
My signature, and why I and others like me, would like them back
Dear Sirs,

My signature is hopeful and and in good taste. It said "I am Crane_Mace" and it was important to me for several reasons. The poster Crane_Mace is a new player like myself who was able to deal with a fierce onslaught directed at him on the forums in a good spirited and thoughtful manner.

It is my hope that when seeing his name in my signature that he will know how much I and many like me appreciated just how well he represented all of us very new players, we who are often dismissed and treated with near contempt because we are new to the game by register date, and small posts counts.

It was a tasteful and very attractive signature, and I believe that is was much less provocative then other signatures adapted by large numbers of like minded players. Certainly the "Angry Mob" signature was very on the nose, and was the rallying signature of those that mocked the Mimic festival openly and harshly.

My "I am Cran_Mace" signature, sent a message that was hopeful and less in your face, it said "I'm new like him, and I care for DDO like him, and I wish I could express myself as well as him.

Crane hasn't logged in a days, and many of us fear that he was bullied or chased out of this forum and this game by louder established voices that were threatened by his his ability to argue forcefully within the COC. Or worse that he threw in the towel when he saw the results of those discussions.

Please reconsider the removal of my and other Crane_Mace signatures, for the above reason and because the game needs new players who care and engage as well as founders.

Thank you

Poor rube is going to get so worked, don't these guys realize that "taking the high-road" just lets shitheels like Uurinlick and Mickymoaner attack them without punishment?

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Forum noobie is asking for his signature back
Reply #1 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 7:00pm
Print Post  
I just did the rounds and half of the people I know using the signature copped full-on bans. That must mean Hammer didn't have enough points to get pushed over the edge.

How much bullshit is that? you can get Banned for using a signature with the name of someone who Fatty-boy says wasn't banned. Such bullshit.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 7:38pm
Print Post  
Looks like he is pulling some decent views and even some founder support.

While his style is not my cup of tea (bit to eager to please) I think it's a brave if vain effort, I would encourage anyone who has a solid mobo account to go give him some +1 love and rep because it's only a matter of time before the braindead trust start taking him apart.

« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2015 at 7:39pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #3 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 7:40pm
Print Post  
RemRemi wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 7:00pm:
I just did the rounds and half of the people I know using the signature copped full-on bans. That must mean Hammer didn't have enough points to get pushed over the edge.

How much bullshit is that? you can get Banned for using a signature with the name of someone who Fatty-boy says wasn't banned. Such bullshit.

It's not bullshit. It's evidence.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:13pm
Print Post  
Knives are out:

Lesliewest whinycunt wrote;
Quote:
This is a pathetic and unnecessary publicity stunt.

This topic has been closed twice now for good reason. It's main purpose is to harass a fellow forumite for no good reason, and I'm looking forward to the lock and delete.

IP Logged

NoGoodDoc
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:15pm
Print Post  
He's fucking killing it though. And of course LLGW* pokes in, shits his pants then leaves. Anyone have the over/under on when Urinalysis shows up?

Even Qualor gave a thumbs up.  Starting to feel like the fucking twilight zone.

*ninja'ed
« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:16pm by NoGoodDoc »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Flav getting a shout out!
Reply #6 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:18pm
Print Post  
Hammertop wrote:
Quote:
And guess what? that beautiful signature was even designed by Flavilandile, on of the most respected members of last year's Players Council. With him making it, you can see why so many of us thought is was a acceptable signature can't you?

You're well respected Flav? oh shit I am so sorry for all the shit I have given you, I didn't know. Please forgive me.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #7 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:39pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:18pm:
You're well respected Flav?

He had to hint, because he couldn't tell....

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #8 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:42pm
Print Post  
NoGoodDoc wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:15pm:
Anyone have the over/under on when Urinalysis shows up?

Not sure.
He's been fairly quiet since getting spanked here, and looks like Cordo yanked his leash and told him to be quiet.
Reminiscent of M .....
Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #9 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:46pm
Print Post  
Well he is toast now, he has a half dozen of those fuckers trolling him and patting each other on the back. Much forced laughter all around.

Now in his other posts, Hammer has shown a nasty little temper when mocked so I am wondering how long it is until he loses his shit.

Nice showing vaulters..

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #10 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:49pm
Print Post  
Fucking gang rape now.

IP Logged

AtomicMew
Horoluth Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:56pm
Print Post  
Wow, people are getting bans for crane mace sigs?

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #12 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:57pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Tell me now how many posts do I need to make before I don't get treated like a second class citizen? How many posts before I, or a newbie like me isn't fodder for jokes that you make and other established posters without thinking about what we have to say?

I don't think he would be treated well here either.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #13 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:59pm
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:57pm:

Yeah, but nobody gets treated well here, so strictly speaking he wouldn't be a second class citizen  Cheesy

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #14 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:01pm
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:59pm:
Yeah, but nobody gets treated well here, so strictly speaking he wouldn't be a second class citizen  Cheesy

True that.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #15 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:05pm
Print Post  
So Jalont went with the "that poster" (they wont say Crane_Mace) was nothing but a sock, that's all just a stupid sock yadda yadda yadda

and Hammertop came back with this gem:

Quote:
jalont, not all of us who have joined this forum recently or who have low post counts are socks, you really have to let go of that prejudice about us new guys. Because Turbine can check a account in a blink of a eye, and see it all if it needs to. And Crane was at the center of a huge amount of attention, so much so that Cordovan went out of his way to say that Crane_Mace was not banned. If Cordovan made that effort to tell us, you can be sure that he sock-checked Crane_Mace before posting it. That's about the best "not a sock" testimony you are going to get.

So, like I said, not all of us new guys and girls are socks, and it does a clever poster like you no credit when you generalize that way.

Fucking brilliant! I'm guessing Jerry never thought his "he isn't banned" post would come back and bite his buttboys on the ass like this!

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #16 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:07pm
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 8:57pm:

I kept hoping he would go retard in the thread he started here when Epoch trolled him but it just dwindled away....

but that's here, where we are all assholes, over there? well you get my point.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #17 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:10pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:05pm:
Fucking brilliant! I'm guessing Jerry never thought his "he isn't banned" post would come back and bite his buttboys on the ass like this!

Yeah, if he wasn't banned, then talking about him isn't discussing a ban, so it's OK. According to Jerry, he's still a legit player.

And how many infractions does Jerry spit out in a day that he can't remember the next day if he infracted the most famous poster in the past year? The guy drew more audience than Severance_Pay, and Jerry can't remember?!

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

DropBear

Reply #18 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:17pm
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:10pm:
Yeah, if he wasn't banned, then talking about him isn't discussing a ban, so it's OK. According to Jerry, he's still a legit player.

And how many infractions does Jerry spit out in a day that he can't remember the next day if he infracted the most famous poster in the past year? The guy drew more audience than Severance_Pay, and Jerry can't remember?!

Don't try to find any logic in Jerry's comments - you'll only drive yourself to despair.
They have no integrity in that office.
They say what suits, and then redact the past to make it agree.
Look at the Bridge protest - "what protest?"

Jerry just makes shit up as he goes along, but is too dim to hold all those lies together.
What he has said publicly and privately to people is not consistent.
We can speculate on his motives, but I'm beyond caring.   Undecided

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:30pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Who sweeps all the negative feedback under the rug and drives more and more players away from the game? Who is the sole intermediary between the players and those who control what actually happens to the game?

Cuntovan.

Arkat wrote on Feb 28th, 2015 at 12:18am:
A guy from Minnesota plays and loves DDO so much he starts something called DDOCast. Eventually he is offered a job working with the game he loves so much. No sooner after he moves to Boston, he starts a long and painful journey during which HE winds up ruining the game he loved so much!

We're watching it happen.

Called it.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #20 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 9:57pm
Print Post  
Wow that little fucker is a machine. I changed my mind, I don't want him over here.

IP Logged

Turd_Ferguson
Waterworks Kobold

It's a funny name.

Reply #21 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 10:30pm
Print Post  
Well, I can see some more bans coming. Uurlock will be PMing fat Jerry like crazy to get that thread closed asap. I'm sure the report button is being pressed like crazy by the usual ass wipes and cock sucking brown nosers.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #22 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 10:43pm
Print Post  
He saw off a couple like Leslie, Jetrule, and Jalont but more of fucking "Jerry's boys" have tagged in, don't see how he can keep it up.

He keeps getting drawn into to too many responses, The Crane did his damage with 5 posts Hammertop must have twenty by now. Guess he is still learning "Crane-style".

#Cranestyle
#boringwaytofight

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #23 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 10:45pm
Print Post  
That thread is on pace to break 1000 views within 4 hours of post.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #24 - Jun 10th, 2015 at 11:11pm
Print Post  
That cunt Full bleed took a couple potshots at Hammertop and missed, but now after someone else brought it up he is claiming that his problem with it is because of the similarities between it and "Charlie Hebdo".

That lazy lying cunt, after the other guys posted Hammer explain that is wasn't because turbine said it was because of the Crane_Mace mess in the PM he got, which satisfied the first poster but then Full Bleeding Cunt jumps in with:
Quote:
Maybe they didn't mention it because it would be opening the door to more political or "personal" points of view.

Injecting macroscopic issues to address a microscopic problem is rarely the right way to adjudicate.

For example, what "Je suis Charlie" means to me is obviously a lot more serious than what it means to you. I find turning it into a DDO meme over *this* to be in poor taste.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Send TopicPrint