Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Forum noobie is asking for his signature back (Read 64674 times)
5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Re: Forum noobie is asking for his signature back
Reply #100 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 2:17am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 12:13pm:
Cordovan wrote:

...bullying DDO players in-game...

...behind the scenes taking part in the deception,...

...negatively manipulates...

...nefarious activities....

Who's wearing a tin-foil hat now, bitch?

Quote:
My suspicion grew when a group of folks continued to beat the "I am Crane_Mace" signature drum and discuss the issue on the forums. So, yesterday, I dug a little deeper into the Crane_Mace forum account and within seconds realized that the account was an account created for the purposes of avoiding moderation on a person's main account. Furthermore, the person who created the "sock" account was the same person who just two days prior had had their forum ban lifted after an appeal. The evidence linking the two accounts (and several other accounts, by the way) was that the same email address was used for all of the accounts.

These are all the same email account (but can each sign up for a different forum account):

cranemace@gmail.com
c.ranemace@gmail.com
cr.anemace@gmail.com
cra.nemace@gmail.com
cran.emace@gmail.com
crane.mace@gmail.com
cranem.ace@gmail.com
cranema.ce@gmail.com
cranemac.e@gmail.com

Your cover is blown. Recall and reset.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide
Cannith Crafting Planner link

Warning: May contain outdated cultural depictions.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #101 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 2:29am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 2:17am:
These are all the same email account (but can each sign up for a different forum account):

Yeah, but who would leave such an obvious trace from his socks to his main account like that?
I call shenanigans.

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #102 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 2:43am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 2:29am:
Yeah, but who would leave such an obvious trace from his socks to his main account like that?
I call shenanigans.

Someone who:

A: is lazy
B: is certain of moderator incompetence
C: has a fake "main" account just in case
D: donuts
E: all of the above

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Cairnoir
Dragon Raider

I am not a farmer!

Reply #103 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 3:07am
Print Post  
keyfaker banned by Strake wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 11:31pm:
Je suis pas Crane and fuck Hammer. People died at Charlie hebdo. For some reason a sock puppet is a rockstar here lol.

They drew a cartoon to troll the Muslims. In a country with a lot of Muslims. Some insane Muslims responded by killing them.

AN HERO 
« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2015 at 3:08am by Cairnoir »  

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #104 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 3:14am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:52pm:
Thaz,
My only advice before you start gloating is to pause and consider - is it possible that Cordovan might be lying?

I do believe that Cordo lies at times to cover his own ass, but about Crane using multiple accounts with the same email address, I don't see a reason to lie about that.

How does he know that Crane was a Vault account - does he have a list of all Vault registrations and IP's and matches them up?

I don't see Cordo claiming anything of the sort in that post, I read it as he's talking about the "I am crane_mace" sigs, and I did not see crane_mace participate in that one. I haven't followed his accounts, though, so I am oblivious to who did what.

Even if it was a sock - so what?  That sock did absolutely nothing wrong except to challenge Uurcock. 

He was breaking the ToS by posting from multiple accounts, and for that reason alone his sock accounts should have been removed from the forums. Ppl going apeshit about Cordo banning players for their opinions, when he is supposed to remove sock accounts, it's his job.

Quote:
1. One person, One Account

You are permitted one Community account for posting on the Community Sites. Players who are found posting from more than one account will be asked to choose an account for use while posting, and posting privileges will be removed from all other accounts. Additional or secondary accounts created or used for the purpose of trolling, circumventing a ban, or otherwise violating these Community Guidelines may result in the permanent ban of any and all associated Community and Game accounts, at the Turbine Community Team's discretion.

Form your own opinion, but be careful coming here to try and rub noses in it as the repercussions will not be pretty.

Pretty much what Revaulting said

Revaulting wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 7:36pm:
Thaz "doesn't care,"  She's just happy someone else makes the same accusation every once in a while.

Smiley and to add, I enjoy rubbing your noses in it once in a while.

Maybe you all knew exactly what you were doing, knew that crane was a sock and Uurlock a drama queen.. maybe this was all just a conspiracy to create havoc, I don't know... or maybe you were all stupid and got fooled by someone more genius than you all? Tongue
« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2015 at 3:15am by Angry »  

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #105 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 3:16am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 5:30pm:
A-ha!

I remember a certain someone saying:

And not only that, he was a retard who used the same e-mail address for his socks. I feel sorry for him.. not.

And to you who supported the "I am crane"-message. You go girls...

P.S. As to Uurlock going full retard on the vault...

he must have forgot the other part of his brain at home that day, because there clearly was a vacancy.

You were right...tell your sister, you were right...

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #106 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 3:37am
Print Post  
Cairnoir wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 3:07am:
They drew a cartoon to troll the Muslims. In a country with a lot of Muslims. Some insane Muslims responded by killing them.

AN HERO 

Iran has "a lot" of muslims. France is majority Christian from what I hear.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #107 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 3:42am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:37pm:
Interesting Grape.

interesting, yes, though I must have missed something at one point since various vaulties clearly expect that statement to come into effect. you included DB....
Care to explain a poor Frog just awake ?

I was skeptical about how he connected Crane_Mace to the Vault.
How convenient for Jerry that Crane is linked to the Vault.... how did he determine that?
Is anyone here prepared to admit being behind the Crane account?
I thought it unusual that the Crane account did not respond or post again, even though it was not banned?

WAG : he connected it to The Vault by default, he has no proof. Unless he managed to tie the supposedly freshly unbanned ( and more probably banned again ) account to a known vaultie.

He is completely overlooking that fact that the Crane account did nothing wrong..... So his allegation that Crane is linked to the Vault means..... nothing.

except being piled upon by all the fanbois.

I reckon Cordo had help crafting that response.

Yeah, it smell clearly as a corporate 'officially stamped' response. Like something that comes out of a 2 hour meeting specially done to piss such response.
It's too polished to be pure Cordovan.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Cairnoir
Dragon Raider

I am not a farmer!

Reply #108 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 3:45am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 2:43am:
Someone who:

A: is lazy
B: is certain of moderator incompetence
C: has a fake "main" account just in case
D: donuts
E: all of the above

I'm gonna go with,

F: Cordo just made it up.

What's anyone gonna do about it?

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #109 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 3:51am
Print Post  
Cairnoir wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 3:45am:
I'm gonna go with,

F: Cordo just made it up.

What's anyone gonna do about it?

That's also entirely possible. I was just pointing out that there is a plausible way to have multiple forum accounts with the same email address.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Cairnoir
Dragon Raider

I am not a farmer!

Reply #110 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:08am
Print Post  
5 Foot Step wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 3:37am:
Iran has "a lot" of muslims. France is majority Christian from what I hear.

In Iran it would be a legal execution. France has the 2nd largest population of Muslims in the EU (Turkey is first, of course.)

The largest group of thought in France is non-religious.

I'm not saying don't troll. I'm just saying, "know who you're trolling and carry a sidearm."

« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:16am by Cairnoir »  

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #111 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:22am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 3:14am:
He was breaking the ToS by posting from multiple accounts, and for that reason alone his sock accounts should have been removed from the forums. Ppl going apeshit about Cordo banning players for their opinions, when he is supposed to remove sock accounts, it's his job.

so removing sock accounts is his job?
Really - pretty limited job scope.  No wonder he's so petty.

I thought his job was community manager, of which a role is forum moderator of which a task is using discretion where multiple accounts are used.
If they're used for causing trouble - absolutely understand.  Look at dipshits who drift in here and spam crap, then disappear (exception for Astraghal, he keeps coming back like Herpes).  That's what those discretionary powers are for.  Abusive, disruptive, obnoxious, offensive - pretty sure you're mature enough to know their purpose without being pedantic.

Crane wasn't causing trouble.  He and other simply opposed Uurcock's point of view.  Yet Uurcock is allowed to flame anyone he wants with impunity??
Only a complete dick would go all rules lawyer and keep saying the mantra "but the TOS! but the TOS!" when we all know the rules are applied with ALOT of discretion and inconsistently.
Those forum rules are there to be used to prevent abuse, but when no abuse exists - it just becomes a BS excuse.

Quote:
:

You are permitted one Community account for posting on the Community Sites. Players who are found posting from more than one account will be asked to choose an account for use while posting, and posting privileges will be removed from all other accounts. Additional or secondary accounts created or used for the purpose of trolling, circumventing a ban, or otherwise violating these Community Guidelines may result in the permanent ban of any and all associated Community and Game accounts, at the Turbine Community Team's discretion.

I draw your attention to the bolded red section.
It says players will be given a choice.
It doesn't say insta permaban on all accounts.

Ofc, Cordo is invoking the blue part because Crane was "trolling".....
No, because he thinks he is Judge Dredd and he can do whatever the fuck he wants to protect his sycophants.
His job is to moderate, not operate his own private forums for his mates.
If Uurcock digs himself into a hole being a smartass, then Uurcock should dig himself out and have the maturity to deal with it, not cry for papa Cordoban.
Having seen Uurcock's behaviour here, he was deliberately trolling as much as anyone on that thread.  And what about his follow up behaviour the next day on the forums?
I'm all for the rules if they're applied consistently - level playing field and all that.  What can I say, I'm old school and believe in the antiquated concept of honour.

Angry wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 3:14am:
Smiley and to add, I enjoy rubbing your noses in it once in a while.

Cool, then enjoy the blowback too.    Wink

IP Logged

5 Foot Step
Completionist (i.t.p.)

I Hate Idiots!

Reply #112 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:29am
Print Post  
Cairnoir wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:08am:
In Iran it would be a legal execution. France has the 2nd largest population of Muslims in the EU (Turkey is first, of course.)

The largest group of thought in France is non-religious.

Turkey was not a EU member last time I checked, so France looks like number 1 in that context that no one was talking about and you just brought up. However, worldwide France is not in the top 40 for muslim population.

You are also correct that France is one of the most secular nations in the world. Still, neither of these groups is the majority.

I'm not saying don't troll. I'm just saying, "know who you're trolling and carry a sidearm."

Well, I'm not going to argue with that.

Build links
Endgame Gear Guide

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #113 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:38am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:22am:
so removing sock accounts is his job?
Really - pretty limited job scope.  No wonder he's so petty.

Funny. You're mocking me by twisting my words. I didn't say it was his only job.

Is this statement based on facts or assumptions? Have you been in contact with crane and know that he was not given a choice?

Ofc, Cordo is invoking the blue part because Crane was "trolling".....
No, because he thinks he is Judge Dredd and he can do whatever the fuck he wants to protect his sycophants.
His job is to moderate, not operate his own private forums for his mates.

I used to say that Cordovan is a bad moderator, I have in fact directly complained to him a few times about how he's dealt with some situations. But in the end his job is difficult, and I wouldn't want to go anywhere near it. He deals with the mess any way he sees fit.

If players want to get their voices heard.. they may need to learn a bit or two from Flav, about how to act on forums to not get in trouble. But instead ppl create socks so they can do things they know are against the rules... and then cry bloody murder when they have their accounts banned.

We also don't know how many infractions Uurlock has received, if ppl are reporting him when he's overstepping the lines, I'm sure he's received a few as well.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #114 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 6:04am
Print Post  

Let see...
First and foremost : Turkey is not in Europe... and definitely NOT in European Union...
Only the Krauts ( and the USA ) wants then in, everybody else DO NOT want them in.
All the politicans know that, and they are stalling all the talks about it... As they knows that if they put the thing to vote it will be a HELL NO !!! result everywhere. ( except maybe in Krautland. )

now that the Turkish issue is sorted lets look at the rest :

According to : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Europe

and if we go just for EU members...

First is Cyprus ( 20-30% Range )
Then you have Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden  ( 5-10% Range )
then Denmark, Greece, United Kingdom ( 4-5% Range )
then Italy, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Spain ( 2-4% Range )
then Croatia and Ireland ( 1-2% Range )
the rest of the EU is below 1%

Now there's supposedly more muslims in Germany than in France... but I don't have hard numbers to provide.

The largest group of thought in France is irregularly practicing Christians

FIFY, we might be a fully secular state since 1905, we were the First Child of The Church for a long time, it still shows.
« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2015 at 6:05am by Flav »  

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #115 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 6:07am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:38am:
Funny. You're mocking me by twisting my words. I didn't say it was his only job.

I wasn't mocking you or intentionally twisting your words, just answering your point.  My holistic point remains - his role is community relations, and some of his actions are not conducive to that.  The community is fractured and some would say "toxic".  I believe it could be friendly, constructive and helpful if it were managed differently.

Is this statement based on facts or assumptions? Have you been in contact with crane and know that he was not given a choice?

I used to say that Cordovan is a bad moderator, I have in fact directly complained to him a few times about how he's dealt with some situations. But in the end his job is difficult, and I wouldn't want to go anywhere near it. He deals with the mess any way he sees fit.

If players want to get their voices heard.. they may need to learn a bit or two from Flav, about how to act on forums to not get in trouble. But instead ppl create socks so they can do things they know are against the rules... and then cry bloody murder when they have their accounts banned.

I'm not going to go 12 rounds with you on this, as I don't have Hag's patience or affection for you.

I'm not going to be drawn into defending Crane specifically, as I don't know all the facts.  I'm more concerned with the principle, observable behaviour and patterns.

I've never denied Cordoban has a tough job.  I've just said that he sux at it.
Guess what - lots of people have tough jobs too, and it does not justify them being unprofessional.  There are lots of tough jobs - nuclear power station workers, sewer cleaners, croc wranglers, old school garbos, Underground coal miners etc.  A job being tough is not accepted as an excuse for poor performance.

I would feel empathy for him if he dealt with things in an even handed way and did his best.  But there is stage mgmt and manipulation going on behind the scenes that most don't know about it. 
That little Turdbine DDO team think they're the smartest dudes in the gaming world..... but they're not...    Huh

We also don't know how many infractions Uurlock has received, if ppl are reporting him when he's overstepping the lines, I'm sure he's received a few as well.

Yep, Cordo's statement that no bans or infractions were issued over the incident and Uurcock's ongoing behaviour answer that one for me.  He behaves like someone with nothing to fear on those forums.

I'm not trying to change your mind- I was trying to give you another viewpoint.
I was trying to point out that you might not want to poke the hornet's nest until you have considered a few more angles, but then I realise that is your thing, so my bad sorry.

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #116 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 7:20am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 6:04am:
First and foremost : Turkey is not in Europe...

Nope. Geographically as a transcontinental state (It has land on both in Europe (although a smaller part) and Asia) and technically/politically in Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe
http://europa.eu/about-eu/countries/index_en.htm

I agree Turkey's EU membership will never happen.

As for muslim population in France and Germany:

Europe Muslim Population in 2014 (in million)

Country      Total Pop.      Muslim %      Muslim Pop.
France            63.9            9.6%            6.13
Germany            80.6            5%            4.03

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #117 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 7:31am
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 6:07am:
I wasn't mocking you or intentionally twisting your words, just answering your point.  My holistic point remains - his role is community relations, and some of his actions are not conducive to that.  The community is fractured and some would say "toxic".  I believe it could be friendly, constructive and helpful if it were managed differently.

Yet, you are defending trolls on the ddo forums. Ppl who feel the need to create socks to stay off the radar. If said person did nothing wrong, they would not need to hide their identity, nor use socks.

Like I said in my previous comments, I didn't follow the whole thread, I don't know what it progressed to, I just thought crane was rude, and I didn't get why ppl here were praising him. So, he picked a fight with Uurlock? Is that it? It might very well be that Uurlock is Cordovan's pet, I don't know, don't really care.

I'm not trying to change your mind- I was trying to give you another viewpoint.

I am failing to see what that is. You're complaining about Cordovan's way of moderating the forums. I get that. Like I said, I have complained, felt strongly about it etc etc.. but in the end it's a losing battle. The only thing we can do is to use the forum rules against the ppl we don't like.. like you guys have been doing with Uurlock.

I can admit one little thing. On the PC last year, there was a member that over and over came out and called me a troll, any comment from me relating to said person and they would accuse me of trolling. After I read/ heard Cordovan say that it's against the forum rules to accuse someone of trolling, I reported said person, and the post was removed. Smiley I really hope they got an infraction, or at least a warning for it.

I was trying to point out that you might not want to poke the hornet's nest until you have considered a few more angles, but then I realise that is your thing, so my bad sorry.

Well, hey, this is the vault. What place did you think it was? A kissy kissy forum?

IP Logged

ImJustSayn
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #118 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 8:42am
Print Post  
Quote:
:

You are permitted one Community account for posting on the Community Sites. Players who are found posting from more than one account will be asked to choose an account for use while posting, and posting privileges will be removed from all other accounts
. Additional or secondary accounts created or used for the purpose of trolling, circumventing a ban, or otherwise violating these Community Guidelines may result in the permanent ban of any and all associated Community and Game accounts, at the Turbine Community Team's discretion

Interesting that the community guidelines cited in a ban message don't match what is posted.

Ban message:

"You have been banned for the following reason:
1. One person, One Account: Additional or secondary accounts created or used for the purpose of trolling, circumventing a ban, or otherwise violating these Community Guidelines may result in the permanent ban of any and all associated Community and G

Date the ban will be lifted: Never"

from the guidelines https://www.ddo.com/en/community/community-guidelines:

"1. One person, One Account

You are permitted one Community account for posting on the Community Sites. Players who are found posting from more than one account will be asked to choose an account for use while posting, and posting privileges will be removed from all other accounts. Additional or secondary accounts created or used for the purpose of trolling, circumventing a ban, or otherwise violating these Community Guidelines may result in the permanent ban of any and all associated Community and Game accounts, at the Turbine Community Team's discretion."

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #119 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 8:46am
Print Post  
Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 7:20am:
Nope. Geographically as a transcontinental state (It has land on both in Europe (although a smaller part) and Asia) and technically/politically in Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe
http://europa.eu/about-eu/countries/index_en.htm

I agree Turkey's EU membership will never happen.

As for muslim population in France and Germany:

Europe Muslim Population in 2014 (in million)

Country      Total Pop.      Muslim %      Muslim Pop.
France            63.9            9.6%            6.13
Germany            80.6            5%            4.03

Kurbaganin agzina sictin Cheesy
Iyi olmus...

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #120 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 9:22am
Print Post  
Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 7:20am:
Geographically as a transcontinental state (It has land on both in Europe (although a smaller part) and Asia) and technically/politically in Europe.

You"re nitpicking...

Ok then, Geologically most of Turkey is in Africa.... like Italy.

Everything north of the North Anatolian Fault is in Europe, the rest is in Africa. ( or on the Arabic Plate east the Levant Fault and south of the NAF ).

As such they are not European... since geographically and geologically most of their country is not in Europe.

( the case of Italy is special : the Appulian Micro-plate used to be part of the African plate, but has separated from it because of the Alpine Surrection )

Culturally Turkey is in Middle East, so there is no technicallity... It's not in Europe since the European part is not dominant.

Oh as for the Muslim population in France, you should read this : http://www.lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2015/01/21/que-pese-l-islam-en-franc...
Sorry for the Frog. ( TL;DR  it's somewhere between 2 Millions and 5 Millions, but since it's illegal to make a census based on the religion nobody knows exactly )

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #121 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 10:40am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 8:46am:
Kurbaganin agzina sictin Cheesy
Iyi olmus...

LMAO.  Grin

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #122 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 10:47am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 9:22am:
You"re nitpicking...

Yep.  Grin

Tectonic plates? C'mon.

It is a transcontinental state and accepted as an European country for many many years (even before EU). Sick man of Europe?

Regarding the Muslim population, I have nothing other than the internet pages I find. I'm sure each country is keeping its own records in some way.

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #123 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 12:09pm
Print Post  
Turkey a European country?Are you fucking retarded?

They never embraced the european culture they invaded a bunch of Countries even recently with Cyprus and they have won the honorary title of a Eurasian country because of interests (Nato`s mostly).

It has good relations with the most radical and problematic  countries on the balkans too (Albania,Fyrom) trying to promote their Muslim Protector image not to mention their ties with terrorist groups etc.

With the amount of illegal muslim immigrants coming from Turkey and the African Coasts good luck keeping track of how many of them they are.

Now if you are a Derka derka Jihad or live in other continents and you relly on wiki and reddit for your informations you can go fuck yourselves and DIAFOH.

And yeah fuck Uurlock

Epoch wrote on May 22nd, 2012 at 4:46am:
I can tell by your typing that you are an uneducated fuckwit.  This explains why you think books are bad.  I bet you think school is hard and you shouldn't have to repeat 7th grade again this year.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #124 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 12:36pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 7:31am:
Yet, you are defending trolls on the ddo forums. Ppl who feel the need to create socks to stay off the radar. If said person did nothing wrong, they would not need to hide their identity, nor use socks.

just shut the fuk up, you retard

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Send TopicPrint