Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Forum noobie is asking for his signature back (Read 64743 times)
merciless
Dragon Raider

Re: Forum noobie is asking for his signature back
Reply #125 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 12:37pm
Print Post  
Bacardi wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 12:09pm:
And yeah fuck Uurlock

I didn't know he was Turkish............ Cheesy

Some are insane, and the're in charge.

IP Logged

kum-gulp
VoD Slasher

I Love Tired Vault Memes!

Reply #126 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 1:03pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:52pm:
Cordo ... bollocksed it badly

You're not wrong. Calling the biggest fan site* "bullies" is a stupid error and not good community relations at all.

You had one job, and all that...

Edit: * not including the wiki, I guess.
« Last Edit: Jun 12th, 2015 at 1:04pm by kum-gulp »  

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #127 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
[snip]

The direct neighbor said it all... and honestly, while being at the other end ( or almost ) of Europe I tend to agree with him.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #128 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 3:26pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 7:31am:
If said person did nothing wrong, they would not need to hide their identity

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #129 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 7:31am:
If said person did nothing wrong, they would not need to hide their identity, nor use socks.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #130 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:56pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 3:14am:
I do believe that Cordo lies at times to cover his own ass, but about Crane using multiple accounts with the same email address, I don't see a reason to lie about that.

You don't? We should play poker sometime, I'm terrible at it, but I love to play anyway. In the mean time, let me point out an excellent reason for Cordo to lie about it.

Cordo got caught playing favorites, a clear breach of his responsibilities and a major violation of the trust placed in him. There was a massive uproar. If he could convince even some portion of the populace that he had at least some reason to punish Crane_Mace, he would damp down the flames.

He knew the thread had been captured, so he was somewhat limited in what he could claim. But the email used isn't something anybody could check, so it was one of the few areas he could lie about and have any hope of getting away with it. And Crane_Mace (assuming he even still has the account and not some Turdbin staffer) couldn't disclose it without opening himself up to a torrent from the fanbois.

He could have also said people complained, and that would also be impossible to contradict, but everyone would assume it was Urlock or one of his fainboi buddies so it wouldn't count.

Lying about the email address was easy, at least moderately effective, and hard to disprove. And nobody at Turdbin is going to rat him out, they are all in the hot seat and just want the flames to die down, integrity be damned.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #131 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 5:17pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 12:36pm:
just shut the fuk up, you retard

Oh, look. A Ruby. He's gay.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #132 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:56pm:

Well, I ask you.. where is crane_mace in this soup?

IP Logged

Groo The Wanderer
Titan Demolisher

did I err?

Reply #133 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
I am thinking he was banned for being reasonable and if he was indeed a new player that is more than enough for a normal rational person to just walk away rather than bother creating another account.

Basically he was new enough to not have the inertia and investment in the game to make it a fight worth having, especially if he sees the "company" is against him.

My guess is he said "fuck it" and uninstalled.

where's the cheese dip?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #134 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 5:41pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 5:17pm:
Oh, look. A Ruby. He's gay.

thanks for taking your bullshit down a level. props.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.ďż˝ Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.ďż˝ They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Groo The Wanderer
Titan Demolisher

did I err?

Reply #135 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 5:53pm
Print Post  
In summation to this I say.....

where's the cheese dip?

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #136 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 9:22am:
You"re nitpicking...

Ok then, Geologically most of Turkey is in Africa.... like Italy.

Everything north of the North Anatolian Fault is in Europe, the rest is in Africa. ( or on the Arabic Plate east the Levant Fault and south of the NAF ).

As such they are not European... since geographically and geologically most of their country is not in Europe.

I'm making you an honorary redneck Flav.  Change Turkey to Mexico and Africa to Central America and you've got the same arguments most guys named 'Bubba' make to why the US and Canada are the only two countries in North America.

Someone send that man some corn nuts.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #137 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 6:26pm
Print Post  
Turkey a European country?Are you fucking retarded?

They never embraced the european culture they invaded a bunch of Countries even recently with Cyprus and they have won the honorary title of a Eurasian country because of interests (Nato`s mostly).

It has good relations with the most radical and problematic  countries on the balkans too (Albania,Fyrom) trying to promote their Muslim Protector image not to mention their ties with terrorist groups etc.

With the amount of illegal muslim immigrants coming from Turkey and the African Coasts good luck keeping track of how many of them they are.

Now if you are a Derka derka Jihad or live in other continents and you relly on wiki and reddit for your informations you can go fuck yourselves and DIAFOH.

And yeah fuck Uurlock

Well. It is not for you or me to decide.
Good luck if you can find any European institution they have not been part of (except EU). Or not. Ignorance is bliss.

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #138 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 6:44pm
Print Post  
Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 6:26pm:
Good luck if you can find any European institution they have not been part of (except EU). Or not. Ignorance is bliss.

Customs union agreements,Sports,Eurovision and the negotiations to join the Union as well as some mutual agreements that helps the fields of energy,transportation and some other crap.

On the other hand acquis reforms that never going to happen,Casus Beli with a European Country and cultural/religious differences.

If you think that every country that wants to join a club of countries automatically makes it European then i guess the UK belongs to the US because of their transatlantic agreements on exports and being part of NATO and Russia owns China and India because they are members of BRICS with your shitty logic.

Fuck your Allah propaganda with a fiery pasion of a thousand suns

Epoch wrote on May 22nd, 2012 at 4:46am:
I can tell by your typing that you are an uneducated fuckwit.  This explains why you think books are bad.  I bet you think school is hard and you shouldn't have to repeat 7th grade again this year.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #139 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 7:28pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 5:33pm:
Well, I ask you.. where is crane_mace in this soup?

What difference does it make? Is it any proof, or even indication, one way or the other? Personaly I suspect that he, like many new players who witnessed a reasonable and polite request getting responded to with fanboi flames and asymetric moderation, said screw this, I'm finding a game that isn't a toxic cesspit.

Wait, somebody else already said it better....

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 5:40pm:
I am thinking he was banned for being reasonable and if he was indeed a new player that is more than enough for a normal rational person to just walk away rather than bother creating another account.

Basically he was new enough to not have the inertia and investment in the game to make it a fight worth having, especially if he sees the "company" is against him.

My guess is he said "fuck it" and uninstalled.

Exactly. My guess is the Crane has flown the nest and a cucko now resides at that address.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #140 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 7:47pm
Print Post  
Bacardi wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 6:44pm:
Customs union agreements,Sports,Eurovision and the negotiations to join the Union as well as some mutual agreements that helps the fields of energy,transportation and some other crap.

On the other hand acquis reforms that never going to happen,Casus Beli with a European Country and cultural/religious differences.

If you think that every country that wants to join a club of countries automatically makes it European then i guess the UK belongs to the US because of their transatlantic agreements on exports and being part of NATO and Russia owns China and India because they are members of BRICS with your shitty logic.

Fuck your Allah propaganda with a fiery pasion of a thousand suns

Wait, wut..... did you cite Eurovision as a reference in this argument?
You did!  That takes some chutzpah!  Omg.... Carry on.
PS: Is it too late to vote for Guy Sebastian?
Grin

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #141 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 1:03am
Print Post  
Bacardi wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 6:44pm:

As I said, your ignorance is your bliss and makes you happy. Politically it is what it is. Glad that you have confirmed. There are major cultural differences and Turkey will never join EU. That's an other story.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #142 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 1:04am
Print Post  
Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 6:26pm:

It's not JUST to me to decide... and right now me, and the rest of the Eyropeans DO NOT WANT Turkey in Europe.

as for Institutions ? which ones ? They were never part in the CECA, the EEC or any real European Institution...

if you concider the corrupt UEFA, the ( somewhat less corrupt ) Eurovision and other non European but totally money oriented things you are mixing things...

As an example : Israel ( in both of the above ) is also NOT in Europe... ( note : that they are also not knocking at the EU door either,
while Turkey is doing it, because they know they probably would be rejected... and anyway they have more clue )
[ Geographically they are in Middle East, Geologically they are in Africa [ west of Levant Fault [ Jourdain River ] ] or Arabia [ east of Levant Fault ] ]

NATO is NOT an European Institution, it's an American one.

Custom Agreements are nothing....
The EU has some too with Iceland, Norway, Switzerland too ( they are not part of the EU, though we can travel there as if we stayed in the EU )...
we even have some with the US ( so that Frogs can send Wine, Smelly cheese and Foie Gras and Krauts can send Luxury Cars, while making sure no Hormone Enhanced American beef comes in the Union )

Oh, I have that nice paper that says : Ottoman Empire Debt.... When will I see my money back ?
( well my great-grandfather one actually... Don't worry there's also has some Serbian Red Cross debt too and some Corocoro Mining Company shares  )

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #143 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 1:41am
Print Post  
EU is not Europe. CECA and EEC  are old forms/names of EU. You keep telling the same thing and going for EU.

This is becoming nonsense. I will make globally accepted references and leave it at that.

United Nations:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Regional_Groups

Council of Europe:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Europe
Quote:
The Council of Europe was founded on 5 May 1949 by Belgium, Denmark, France, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and the United Kingdom. Greece and Turkey joined three months later, and Iceland and Germany the next year. It now has 47 member states, with Montenegro being the latest to join.

Article 4 of the Council of Europe Statute specifies that membership is open to any "European" State. This has been interpreted liberally from the beginning (when Turkey was admitted) to include any Eurasian state with a toe-hold in Europe.

And from your beloved EU:
http://ec.europa.eu/enlargement/policy/conditions-membership/index_en.htm
Quote:
Membership criteria – Who can join?

The Treaty on the European Union states that any European country may apply for membership if it respects the democratic values of the EU and is committed to promoting them.

http://europa.eu/about-eu/countries/index_en.htm
Quote:
    On the road to EU membership

Candidate countries
    Albania
    Montenegro
    Serbia
    The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
    Turkey

I have no intention to convince anyone for anything. You can discuss further as much as you wish. Just don't forget to inform UN and the Council of Europe. That'll be all.
« Last Edit: Jun 13th, 2015 at 1:42am by Sim-Sala-Bim »  

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #144 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 1:48am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jun 13th, 2015 at 1:04am:
It's not JUST to me to decide... and right now me, and the rest of the Eyropeans DO NOT WANT Turkey in Europe.

as for Institutions ? which ones ? They were never part in the CECA, the EEC or any real European Institution...

if you concider the corrupt UEFA, the ( somewhat less corrupt ) Eurovision and other non European but totally money oriented things you are mixing things...

As an example : Israel ( in both of the above ) is also NOT in Europe... ( note : that they are also not knocking at the EU door either,
while Turkey is doing it, because they know they probably would be rejected... and anyway they have more clue )
[ Geographically they are in Middle East, Geologically they are in Africa [ west of Levant Fault [ Jourdain River ] ] or Arabia [ east of Levant Fault ] ]

NATO is NOT an European Institution, it's an American one.

Custom Agreements are nothing....
The EU has some too with Iceland, Norway, Switzerland too ( they are not part of the EU, though we can travel there as if we stayed in the EU )...
we even have some with the US ( so that Frogs can send Wine, Smelly cheese and Foie Gras and Krauts can send Luxury Cars, while making sure no Hormone Enhanced American beef comes in the Union )

Oh, I have that nice paper that says : Ottoman Empire Debt.... When will I see my money back ?
( well my great-grandfather one actually... Don't worry there's also has some Serbian Red Cross debt too and some Corocoro Mining Company shares  )

You forgot one thing

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #145 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 3:31am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Jun 12th, 2015 at 4:38am:
I'm sure he's received a few as well.

Really? based on what? unlike the other "personalities" he has never made a post say "so, yeah I have infractions, see? I'm just like you guys..." he has never bothered.

So how is it that you are "sure"? because that is the word you used here, so please enlighten us all.

Additionally I have seen you say how your weren't following or read any of the posts that Crane made after Uurlock made his half a brain comment, in fact you have said that multiple times.

So how is it that your so eager to talk about it and attempt to claim to be "right" when you have already said that you didn't read the threads eh?

It would also be nice to hear how it is that you concluded that Crane was a sock if you only read to his second post, that should be very interesting to hear you explain.

So go ahead and fill us in, after all if you were "right" and your "rubbing" our noses in it you will have fast concise answers for these simple questions right?

I do suppose you might have just talking out of you ass again tho, I guess we will see. 
« Last Edit: Jun 13th, 2015 at 3:32am by RemRemi »  

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #146 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 7:58am
Print Post  
Dropbear i added Eurovision just to show that the average retard is influenced by these shit and since this year he prolly thinks Australia is a European Country as well.

Ali Baba Husein fuck Mohamed Allah you must be furious with us infidels right?

Wanna Jihad our asses and you are foaming like a mad dog?

Where are you from buddy?

Are you going to include more economic cultural unions to prove that fucking Erdogan`s bitch country is a European one?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe

Here is your beloved Wiki with a bunch of maps with Turkey nowhere as part of Europe

Wanna read the closest definition?

Transcontinental or geographically Asian countries such as Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cyprus and Turkey have populations historically closely related to Europeans

Go shit and pick them with your left hand and then eat them or spread it on a newborn or whatever the fuck you monkeys do.

I can tell by your typing that you are an uneducated fuckwit.  This explains why you think books are bad.  I bet you think school is hard and you shouldn't have to repeat 7th grade again this year.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #147 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 8:04am
Print Post  
Bacardi wrote on Jun 13th, 2015 at 7:58am:
Dropbear i added Eurovision just to show that the average retard is influenced by these shit and since this year he prolly thinks Australia is a European Country as well.

I'm pretty sure Oz would not want to be part of the basket-case EU.   Grin

And no worries - I was just joking.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #148 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 8:17am
Print Post  
Bacardi wrote on Jun 13th, 2015 at 7:58am:

Ali Baba Husein fuck Mohamed Allah you must be furious with us infidels right?

Wanna Jihad our asses and you are foaming like a mad dog?

Where are you from buddy?

Are you going to include more economic cultural unions to prove that fucking Erdogan`s bitch country is a European one?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe

Here is your beloved Wiki with a bunch of maps with Turkey nowhere as part of Europe

Wanna read the closest definition?

Transcontinental or geographically Asian countries such as Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cyprus and Turkey have populations historically closely related to Europeans

Go shit and pick them with your left hand and then eat them or spread it on a newborn or whatever the fuck you monkeys do.

Do us all a favor and seal shut that hole where normal people have a mouth.

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #149 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 8:21am
Print Post  
Fuckallah Akhbar to you too buddy.

Loved your facts too btw

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Send TopicPrint