Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Forum noobie is asking for his signature back (Read 64750 times)
Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Re: Forum noobie is asking for his signature back
Reply #150 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 8:31am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jun 13th, 2015 at 8:17am:

Do us all a favor and seal shut that hole where normal people have a mouth.

Sometimes I strongly suspect Bacardi is just Hamsterretard's sock account.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #151 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 8:37am
Print Post  
Well i can say the same for people getting cornered while spamming their bullshit and when they can`t back them up/getting cornered/want to get away after realizing how wrong they are they start their "plzzzzzzzzzz stahp" posts.

I guess its fun to make fun of our Frog in Turkish but go Uurlock mode when shit hits the fun.

Please throw more one liners to make your point

Epoch wrote on May 22nd, 2012 at 4:46am:
I can tell by your typing that you are an uneducated fuckwit.  This explains why you think books are bad.  I bet you think school is hard and you shouldn't have to repeat 7th grade again this year.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #152 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 8:49am
Print Post  
Bacardi wrote on Jun 13th, 2015 at 8:37am:
Please throw more one liners to make your point

Ok.  You can be right and still be a douche - which is apparently the path you've picked.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #153 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 8:52am
Print Post  
I guess its fun to make fun of our Frog in Turkish but go Uurlock mode when shit hits the fun.

are you from Cyprus or Greece?
Either way, I don't have to do anything.
Try not to harm yourself when you go Amsterdamaged mode Smiley

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #154 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 9:00am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jun 13th, 2015 at 8:49am:
Ok.  You can be right and still be a douche - which is apparently the path you've picked.

Where is the fun in just being right against a couple of retards ganking on people?

Alex DeLarge wrote on Jun 13th, 2015 at 8:52am:

Are you Gay,Retarded or both?

I can tell by your typing that you are an uneducated fuckwit.  This explains why you think books are bad.  I bet you think school is hard and you shouldn't have to repeat 7th grade again this year.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #155 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 9:17am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jun 13th, 2015 at 8:49am:

Douchie, douchie, douchie,
douchie all day long,
douchie douchie douchie,

this is my douchie song!

Hey!

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #156 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 9:22am
Print Post  
News flash!

... Nobody gives a flying fuck about Turkey ... stop
« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2015 at 10:27am by »  

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #157 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 9:53am
Print Post  
Bacardi wrote on Jun 13th, 2015 at 9:00am:
I'm a big douche.

Yes you are.  Now that we've established that, now lets cover why you're not exactly right.

You can argue that the Bosporus is in Africa (which I guess Flav is.  No offense to the frog but...kind of weird) but historians and cartographers would pretty much disagree (because of these things called facts).  Historically the Bosporus has been used as a marker to divide the east from the west - more specifically; Europe from Asia.

Now, if you're standing on the west bank of the Bosporus, that's considered Europe.  We'll call this area the East Thrace because...well, because that's what its fucking called.  If you wanted to split hairs, you could say its not Europe.  Also, if you wanted to be a fucking retard because that would be like saying Bulgaria and Greece aren't in the European subcontinent.  If you want to disavow Greece, Bulgaria, Romania and any other country that touches the Black or Mediterranean sea for political reasons, I'll give you that.  Right now, we're just talking pure geographical facts.

And the fact is, The East Thrace is just as much a part of the European subcontinent (you do understand you're a subcontinent right?) as Bulgaria and Greece are.  So, sorry, but (if nothing else, from a purely geographical standpoint) you're wrong.  East Thrace is European.

The smallest part of the Turkish population lives in East Thrace.  Here's what you really don't want to hear.  That smallest percentage sits at easily 10 million people.  Which means that no less than 13 million Turks living on European soil (I shouldn't have to tell you where the other 3 million are).

So here's the fun part - not even counting the Asian side, that still puts Turkey at like number 10 for the largest European population.  Suck it up buddy, there's far more Turks in Europe than there are Greeks, Swedes, Fins, Danes, Czechs, or whatever the fuck you want to call the people from Belgium.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #158 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 10:00am
Print Post  
Quote:
News flash!

Hey, wait a second!?
How come you are over 100 posts and still no Apology thread from you?
There was even a welcome party waiting, yet you didn't even show up there?  Angry

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #159 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 10:13am
Print Post  

Would you prefer I choose a different language?

Бакарди, мне кажется ты слегка ёбанутый:
С чешуей, но не рыба,
С пиздой, но не баба,
С крыльями, но не птица.

Знаете кто это ребята? 

Это Бакарди - Чешуйчатый Пиздокрыл, блеать!

PS.: Lay off the drugs a bit, there's no conspiracy here.
I am not even Turkish, fyi

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #160 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 10:27am
Print Post  
I wonder if you even know what Thrace is without looking at wiki

See that your precious Wiki forgets to mention something minor as the Exchange of minorities by force from the Turkish side which messed up the population of these areas
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Lausanne.

East Thrace has an area of 23,764 km2 (3 percent of Turkey)

So Turkey is Europe....because they occupied grounds in Europe and because Turkish people dont want to live in an eternal desert on the mainland of Turkey?Because Fuck logic right?

Its the same with the Vardarska Fyrom idiots coming to Macedonia ~1000 years after Alexander the Great died and claim to be his direct ancestors and even raped the Bulgarian language to make their own pseudoMacedonian one.

So with your logic if the Africans invade Italy and get Cicillia from now on Cicillia is part of Africa and not part of a European country being occupied?

I think Frog spammed his geological wisdom to prove that many fields have different definition of what Europe is.

We are talking about borders here and not what fits your logic to prove you fucked up.

Oh they are selling Kebabs around the world,Turkey is American,Australian,Asian,European,African,Australian hell even Antarctic food.

And lets go back to the whole Soccer,Eurovision thing because its closest to  your cultural level.

Imagine a Song Contest between

Israel,Palestine,Turkey,Kurdistan,Syria,Iraq,Afghanistan and figure out an outcome without bloodshed.

They can`t play along with the same neighbors that slaughtered and committed genocides for centuries and decide to be a part of a different party.
« Last Edit: Jun 13th, 2015 at 10:36am by Bacardi »  

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #161 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 10:35am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jun 13th, 2015 at 10:13am:
I am getting fucked by Pakis and i need to protect them

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #162 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 10:40am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jun 13th, 2015 at 10:00am:
Hey, wait a second!?
How come you are over 100 posts and still no Apology thread from you?
There was even a welcome party waiting, yet you didn't even show up there?  Angry

I've been busy. I shall respect the ritual. I just need to go get some tasty baked goods to sacrifice to the peristaltic waves of my bolus as I perform the ritual. Stand by.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #163 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 11:35am
Print Post  
Bacardi wrote on Jun 13th, 2015 at 10:27am:
jiberish

I'm going to assume English is your second language and give you a pass for your very sad confusion and inability to understand what I said.  Be a good lad and go work on your prepositions before opening your mouth again and letting your ignorance spill out.  I'd start with the simple term 'In' you fucktard.

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #164 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 12:18pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jun 13th, 2015 at 11:35am:
I'm a little cunt without a comeback and i obviously have a hard time with Wiki so i am going to throw a generic ignorance one liner and hide like a bitch i am and go suck my daddy`s cock and try to insult the non native english talking guy

How it feels getting ridiculed and being exposed for your difficulty to understand Geopolitical issues from across the world?

Its like fucking Leslie feeling disgusted by people using the Charlie Hebdo signature incident just to strengthen her agenda and try to come at top after a round of Favoritism madness all over again when the Frog started it.

You can try and understand my gibberish non english writings like you did for 2 pages now but suddenly you used that card  to get away with a cheap insult?

Come on you Muslim Cumfilled Asshole you can do better than that.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #165 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 12:29pm
Print Post  
Bacardi wrote on Jun 13th, 2015 at 12:18pm:
How it feels getting ridiculed and being exposed for your difficulty to understand Geopolitical issues

No issue because I'm right and you're wrong.  There's these things called maps you might want to look into.  Also, the fact you're unaware of how badly you're losing this argument actually makes me a little sad.

from across the world?

Wrong again.  Probably in the same time zone as you.

You can try and understand my gibberish non english writings like you did for 2 pages now but suddenly you used that card  to get away with a cheap insult?

Actually I usually have a lot of respect for English as a second language speakers and try my best not to say anything discouraging.  That wasn't a cheap shot, that was very honest criticism.  You absolutely missed my point due to poor comprehension of English.  Your time would be better spent at this junction practicing your prepositions than continuing a debate you're losing.

Come on you Muslim Cumfilled Asshole you can do better than that.

You're ignorant, bigoted, stubborn and have a hair above intermediate understanding of English.  You're also very sensitive about this issue.  This strengthens my suspicion that you're just hamsterdumbass's sock.  If not, you're probably Greek since those qualities would also fit.  Either way, your mother has had a long day of giving tourist handjobs.  Don't you think its time to take her out and get her something to eat before her night shift of sucking Turkish cock?

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #166 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 12:55pm
Print Post  
Bacardi wrote on Jun 13th, 2015 at 7:58am:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe

Here is your beloved Wiki with a bunch of maps with Turkey nowhere as part of Europe

Wanna read the closest definition?

Transcontinental or geographically Asian countries such as Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cyprus and Turkey have populations historically closely related to Europeans.

The continental boundary to Asia indicated follows the standard convention of the crest of the Greater Caucasus, the Urals River and the Urals Mountains to the Sea of Kara.

How are your cartography skills again?

You chose to ignore facts again hoping to be digged and be forgotten under some posts made after what i wrote.

You are right and i am wrong?

Who is the judge of that?
Your butt buddies in here that tried to help you?

Some already tried and ate shit already.

Your wiki informations are full of contradictions page after page.

Its nice to see you try to filter anything that suits your logic and still fail.

I want to see you start claiming that you understand Americans and their Black problems or Frogs with their Algerian ones as well.We should give you a spot at the UN.

Thank you though for keeping the talk in the vault spirit since if i wanted to talk to retards know it all`s i would go to reddit.

I am an illegal immigrant coming from Turkey claiming to be a Syrian Refugee so i can prepare my brothers (product of my whore mother getting fucked by Turkish Dickcheese dripping muslims) for the holy war.

Silence i kill you etc.
« Last Edit: Jun 13th, 2015 at 1:21pm by Bacardi »  

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #167 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 1:28pm
Print Post  
Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jun 13th, 2015 at 1:41am:
EU is not Europe. CECA and EEC  are old forms/names of EU. You keep telling the same thing and going for EU.

For the matter at hand EU is Europe....
Otherwise Turkey wouldn't want to join since Turkey's territory does not belongh in majority to Europe and it's Culture does not belongs to Europe.

As I stated, Geographically and Geologically : Turkey is not an European Country and will bever be. Even if they have a small bit of land on the European side of the Bosphorus Straight.

The Fucking US of A would really like to have us ( Europeans ) to accept Turkey, but it's a case of KOBOLD DO NOT WANT from everybody in Europe ( to go into full Whiny_Kobold Mode )

This is becoming nonsense. I will make globally accepted references and leave it at that.

United Nations:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Regional_Groups

as the Americans love to say : Fuck the UN.

What you highlighted, it was twisted beyond recognition to allow Turkey in... because at that Time the Fucking US of A said that we had to... and since it was cold war and Krautland was just a huge battlefield waiting to happen eveybody bowed as Europe was busy clearing rubbles from WWII.

since you love wiki :
Quote:

The Council of Europe is not to be confused with the Council of the European Union (the "Council of Ministers") or the European Council. These belong to the European Union, which is separate from the Council of Europe, although they have shared the same European flag and anthem since the 1980s because they both work for European integration. The Council of Europe is not to confused with the European Union itself.

The Council of Europe is an entirely separate body[25] from the European Union. It is not controlled by it.

Fuck the EU... if it was me it would have stayed L'Europe des Neuf or des Dix ( FrogLand, Krautland, Belgium, Nethereland, Luxemburg, Denmark, UK, Italy, Ireland and eventualy Greece ). Nice treaty, Shengen treaty and Maastrich treaty would never have been signed.
There would have been an european money ( the ECU : European Community Unit... it existed for a long time for EEC exchanges until Euro was created.  ) but it would have appeared in the pockets of the people long after tax law and work laws were made the same across the Europe des Neuf/Dix.
It just happens that it's the trans-national organization that control much of what happens in Europe nowadays.

Serbia and Macedonia might make it in the EU... I have doubt regarding Albania and Montenegro as long as they are Mafia held states...

As for Turkey...
All the European Politicans knows that nobody wants Turkey in Europe, that's why they all have been stalling for the last 20 years as accepting it ( without putting it through a whole country referendum ) would be the death of their political career.

Just don't forget to inform UN and the Council of Europe. That'll be all.

They don't need to be informed... Both are a joke, the only issue with both is that they cost a lot of money... ( ok, in the case of UN there's some bits that have some use, like UNICEF, UNESCO ( and even UNESCO is erring on the side of uselesness in some cases )... )

Alex DeLarge wrote on Jun 13th, 2015 at 8:52am:
Either way, I don't have to do anything.

Bacardi is Greek from Greece...
But as a Rossbeef from the other side of the Chunnel you can't understand all that since you're getting ass fucked by the USA... and you love it. You're not really in Europe anyway, and if your newly reelected Prime Sinister has it his way, next year you'll leave the small part of it you're in....
I just can't wait for the Highlanders to ream you a new one by declaring Independance, joining fully the EU and building toll houses on the Hadrian Wall to make sure nothing comes North of it.

So with your logic if the Africans invade Italy and get Cicillia from now on Cicillia is part of Africa and not part of a European country being occupied?

Shhh, shh... Geologically most of Italy is not European... People might notice.... The Matterhorn is an African summit ( ok sitting on top of a good chunk of European Plate since it's at the boundary ).

Corse and Sardinia are on the other hand part of Europe ( they pivoted 90° after detaching from France and Spain ).

I think Frog spammed his geological wisdom to prove that many fields have different definition of what Europe is.

I can go further... IIRC I already told you the whole stuff... anyway, here it is :

There is no Europe... Geologically there is Eurasia...
Lets start with the fucking place that we are talking about Turkey.
Everything North of the North Anatolian Fault is in Eurasia, the rest is not. Then onto Iran... Follow the Mountains to Afganistan and the Panshir, then to Karakorum ( Pakistan ), Pamir ( Inidia ) then go through Nepal, back to India for a few hundred klicks, the Buthan, and India once more... then go east south east through Burma, and Thailand... off to the sea... there you go off the Phillipine, and go straight North... Leave Japan to your west ( yes Japan is in Eurasia... well part of it ), at some point cut through japan and head straight between the Mainland of Siberia and the Kamchaka Peninsula... then off in the Arctic Ocean under the ice. now you head to the Middle of the Atlantic and cut Through Iceland ( side note : They toyed for a while with the idea of joining Europe... but they know better and have stopped considering it... anyway, they are not really European, since half the Island sits on the North American Plate ).
Now once you're more or less at the level of Gibraltar heads due east, cut a bit of Morroco and Algeria, go around Sardignia and go due North, follow the Alpine Arc ( almost at the Italian Boundary ), jump back into the sea near Venice, go around Greece ( north of Creta ), and go back north straight for Contantinople. ( well 20ish Kms west of it )

Each thing, each group of people has it's own definition of Europe... what Turkey wants is not to be concidered a geographically ( they allready are for some institutions ) or geologically ( they know they are mostly not in Europe and geology don't care about state boundaries ) European... what they want is to be concidered Economically ERuropean...
That is join the EU... Which will not happen for a long time if the EU people has it's say.

See I can be worse than Bacardi in biggotry, but I'm an Agnostic Frog.
« Last Edit: Jun 13th, 2015 at 1:31pm by Flav »  

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #168 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 1:42pm
Print Post  
You had to come and spam your facts again didn`t you...?

Skoodge and Alex lets join forces and disrespect all these crap the well Respected Frog gave us.

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #169 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 1:42pm
Print Post  
Update!

... On further research, our sources have determined, that still, nobody gives a flying fuck about Turkey ... stop

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #170 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 1:45pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jun 13th, 2015 at 1:28pm:
Bacardi is Greek from Greece...
But as a Rossbeef from the other side of the Chunnel you can't understand all that since you're getting ass fucked by the USA... and you love it. You're not really in Europe anyway, and if your newly reelected Prime Sinister has it his way, next year you'll leave the small part of it you're in....
I just can't wait for the Highlanders to ream you a new one by declaring Independance, joining fully the EU and building toll houses on the Hadrian Wall to make sure nothing comes North of it.

This below for you, Froggy:
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jun 13th, 2015 at 10:13am:
PS.: Lay off the drugs a bit, there's no conspiracy here.
I am not even Turkish, fyi

Honestly, reading your telnet and telcom expertise was less tedious that this.

Quote:
Yawn.

IP Logged

Pants Shitter
Korthos Resident

I Love Llamas!

Reply #171 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 1:52pm
Print Post  
popcorn thread about a popcorn thread turns into a geography lesson about dirthole countries. You guys can make anything boring.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #172 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 1:53pm
Print Post  
Bacardi wrote on Jun 13th, 2015 at 1:42pm:
I'm a big fat Greek and I love to rub olive oil on my hairy chest to make it even more hairier

No shame in such activities, bro  Grin

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #173 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jun 13th, 2015 at 1:45pm:
This below for you, Froggy:

Honestly, reading your telnet and telcom expertise was less tedious that this.

Well what's wrong, I got you placed right... on the other side of the Channel Tunnel... The rest is just what's in the news from your side of the Channel ( seen as a Frog )...

Honestly : the only thing interesting that comes out of England is Rugby... The rest comes from Scotland ( Whisky mainly ).
You can't even eat meat unless it has been boiled for hours, and your cheeses ( or what passes for cheese ) is almost hard as a rock ( and mostly tasteless. )

Thare's no conspiracy... just several hundred years of love/hate between Frogs and Rossbeefs. I think it all started with William of Normandy invading you.  Roll Eyes

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Bacardi
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #174 - Jun 13th, 2015 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jun 13th, 2015 at 1:53pm:
No shame in such activities, bro  Grin

You fail again sigh....

Look at the Paris of the East lol get ready!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Send TopicPrint