Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Forum noobie is asking for his signature back (Read 64717 times)
merciless
Dragon Raider

Re: Forum noobie is asking for his signature back
Reply #75 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 5:14pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 12:21pm:
They give us too much credit. It is they who are giving the vault publicity instead.

On the button.

The irony is palpable.

You know what really makes me laugh?
how Cordo doesn't even have the balls to simply name the V on his own bloody forums for gods sake, and even in his own post plays the "site that shall not be named"

Truly, amazingly, utterly, totally spinelessly pathetic.

Just fucking say it!

Some are insane, and the're in charge.

IP Logged

Durk
The Deranged

I've got a secret!

Reply #76 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 5:15pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Mr. Snook will be dealt with, through other channels.

Quote:
So it seems it is time to deal with Mr. Snook once and for all.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #77 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 5:30pm
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 12:13pm:
Cordovan wrote:

yesterday, I dug a little deeper into the Crane_Mace forum account and within seconds realized that the account was an account created for the purposes of avoiding moderation on a person's main account.

A-ha!

I remember a certain someone saying:

Angry wrote on Jun 9th, 2015 at 9:22am:
Crane was clearly a sock, intended to cause drama.

And not only that, he was a retard who used the same e-mail address for his socks. I feel sorry for him.. not.

And to you who supported the "I am crane"-message. You go girls...

P.S. As to Uurlock going full retard on the vault...

he must have forgot the other part of his brain at home that day, because there clearly was a vacancy.
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2015 at 5:36pm by Angry »  

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #78 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Pass,

Items and plans posted on the Vault are shunted to Turbine directly via their tools here.

I just wanted to make the point that Mr. Snook knowingly lied clear to anyone who may had lost faith after the corporate level take-down of Crane_Mace.

Mr. Snook will be dealt with, through other channels.

Normally I don't care about the DDO forums or the melodrama there within. Yet this whole episode has hurt many new players and their faith in the game.

I like new players, in fact I prefer them.

So it seems it is time to deal with Mr. Snook once and for all.

Best news I have heard this year concerning Turbine.

I won't go as far to say about fucking time Grape, but I'll say that I'm glad you finally have seen that what happens on those boards and what Cordoban is doing/not doing is impacting the only part of the game you care about.

Jerry, I think you will find whatever is about to happen instructive.
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2015 at 5:55pm by gawker »  

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #79 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:37pm
Print Post  
Quote:
stuff

Interesting.
Well he has been seeding disinformation around this incident so far.
Looks like he has finally crafted a story that he thinks fits the facts and his agenda.

I was skeptical about how he connected Crane_Mace to the Vault.
How convenient for Jerry that Crane is linked to the Vault.... how did he determine that?
Is anyone here prepared to admit being behind the Crane account?
I thought it unusual that the Crane account did not respond or post again, even though it was not banned?

He is completely overlooking that fact that the Crane account did nothing wrong..... So his allegation that Crane is linked to the Vault means..... nothing.

I guess the post answers that.

I reckon Cordo had help crafting that response.
Vault exists to attack DDO players......overlooks the fact that we are current/former DDO players.
We offer as much as the official forums, but without the sterilised environment of over-moderation.  Yes, we talk about naughty stuff like exploits, and complain about bugs and we diss people too.  So we're not the official forums for that reason.  Doesn't make us anti-DDO.  The nuance that Cordo misses is that we're largely anti-Turdbine (not DDO) because of the way they behave and support the product we pay for.
« Last Edit: Jun 13th, 2015 at 3:04am by DropBear »  

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #80 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:38pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:43am:
you were probably too busy not answering all the PM you get from people asking the new 'sploits.

This is probably true.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #81 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
keyfaker banned by Strake wrote on Jun 10th, 2015 at 11:31pm:
Je suis pas Crane and fuck Hammer. People died at Charlie hebdo. For some reason a sock puppet is a rockstar here lol.

Yes, they faced, and met, death for their unwavering insistance on free speech, even if it is disrespectful, even if some find it deeply offensive.

If you recall, they published blasphemous cartoons of The Prophet Mohammed, the most sacred subject for over a billion people, and continued to do so despite credible death threats - they truly believed in the right to say offensive things.

Your attempt to deny Hammertop his free speech by claiming it is disrespectful of those who gave their life defending the right to be offensive is truly sad.

Je suis Hammertop  Cry

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Factor
Ex Member

Reply #82 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:47pm
Print Post  
Hammertop isn't banned, I saw a couple of posts by him on the mobys a little while ago.

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #83 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:52pm
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 5:30pm:
A-ha!

And not only that, he was a retard who used the same e-mail address for his socks. I feel sorry for him.. not.

Thaz,
My only advice before you start gloating is to pause and consider - is it possible that Cordovan might be lying?
How does he know that Crane was a Vault account - does he have a list of all Vault registrations and IP's and matches them up?

Even if it was a sock - so what?  That sock did absolutely nothing wrong except to challenge Uurcock. 
Uurcock has shown his true colours here in recent days.  That mobo sweet mouthed intelligent suave professional behaved like a little kid with his dummy taken away here.
So for me, putting all the pieces together.  Cordo created this mess in several ways, tried to clean it up in his usual over-zealous style, bollocksed it badly and is now doing some PR repair.  I wouldn't take anything at face value as Cordo has not been consistent on this at all which indicates lies and half truths.  He does have something at stake - his job.
Form your own opinion, but be careful coming here to try and rub noses in it as the repercussions will not be pretty.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #84 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:52pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Hammertop isn't banned, I saw a couple of posts by him on the mobys a little while ago.

Yes he is still posting, but he didn't have the nerve to stick around that thread after Fat Jerry dropped his bomb, and unlocked the zoo for a couple hours. His absence made those Fanbois look and feel like conquering heroes because he wasn't willing to keep going. Don't start what you're not willing to finish.

Little fucker was posting all night, but when the real challenge showed up he went to ground and went radio silent. Fucking pussy.
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:53pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Gringo
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #85 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
Meursault wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:42pm:
Yes, they faced, and met, death for their unwavering insistance on free speech, even if it is disrespectful, even if some find it deeply offensive.

If you recall, they published blasphemous cartoons of The Prophet Mohammed, the most sacred subject for over a billion people, and continued to do so despite credible death threats - they truly believed in the right to say offensive things.

Your attempt to deny Hammertop his free speech by claiming it is disrespectful of those who gave their life defending the right to be offensive is truly sad.

Je suis Hammertop  Cry

exactly:) enjoy your freedom of speech, but be ready to take responsibility for what u have told and bear consequences. if u re not, rather shut up.

sure I m sorry for those dead at Charlie, but calling them heroes is same as calling hero man poking his finger into rattlesnake cloakca and expecting nothing will happen.

IP Logged

GooFY
Abbot Raider

Just one of those days...

Reply #86 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 7:02pm
Print Post  
Hag Master wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:52pm:
Little fucker was posting all night, but when the real challenge showed up he went to ground and went radio silent. Fucking pussy.

Meh, it would have been nice if he had showed up for some parting words before it got locked again, if that was even possible.  But even assuming he did have the chance, I wouldn't fault anyone for not willfully jumping back into that meat-grinder.  It's not like he was going to change anyone's mind at that point.

IP Logged

mystafyi
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #87 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 7:11pm
Print Post  
I am unsure about something related to mother board  forums sock accounts. Back in my day (lol) the forum account and game account were not linked, but after their screwup it was the same for both. Since I never logged on their forums after that day I don't have firsthand knowledge. Anyway, If 1 email was used for main account then how could he use the same email for every other account? Maybe they don't crosscheck, they are turbine after all.

damn you wordsub  Cheesy
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2015 at 7:12pm by mystafyi »  

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #88 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
Gringo wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:59pm:
exactly:) enjoy your freedom of speech, but be ready to take responsibility for what u have told and bear consequences. if u re not, rather shut up.

sure I m sorry for those dead at Charlie, but calling them heroes is same as calling hero man poking his finger into rattlesnake cloakca and expecting nothing will happen.

My point is that saying someone shouldn't be allowed to say something because it is disrespectful of those who died at Charlie Hebdo is the height of hypocrisy.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #89 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 7:20pm
Print Post  
mystafyi wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 7:11pm:
I am unsure about something related to mother board  forums sock accounts. Back in my day (lol) the forum account and game account were not linked, but after their screwup it was the same for both. Since I never logged on their forums after that day I don't have firsthand knowledge. Anyway, If 1 email was used for main account then how could he use the same email for every other account? Maybe they don't crosscheck, they are turbine after all.

damn you wordsub  Cheesy

Your can't sign up with the same email address, one address per sign up.
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2015 at 7:21pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

mystafyi
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #90 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 7:28pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 7:20pm:
Your can't sign up with the same email address, one address per sign up.

Strange since cordo stated
Quote:
The evidence linking the two accounts (and several other accounts, by the way) was that the same email address was used for all of the accounts.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #91 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 7:35pm
Print Post  
Crane was clearly a sock, intended to cause drama.

that was elementary Dr. Twatson.  in other news water is wet.
« Last Edit: Jun 11th, 2015 at 7:36pm by Yobai »  

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #92 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 7:36pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:37pm:
I thought it unusual that the Crane account did not respond or post again, even though it was not banned?

He is completely overlooking that fact that the Crane account did nothing wrong..... So his allegation that Crane is linked to the Vault means..... nothing.

Source =/= message. Cordo thinks he's talking to a bunch of fucktards who can't figure out what reason, sense, or logic is. Obviously, it's because those fucktards are the only voices he lets speak on his board.

DropBear wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 6:52pm:
Thaz,
My only advice before you start gloating is to pause and consider - is it possible that Cordovan might be lying?
How does he know that Crane was a Vault account - does he have a list of all Vault registrations and IP's and matches them up?

Thaz "doesn't care," and if you push her, then her one and only accusation is always "sock." She's just happy someone else makes the same accusation every once in a while. It's nice not to feel so alone.

His absence made those Fanbois look and feel like conquering heroes because he wasn't willing to keep going. Don't start what you're not willing to finish.

You're right. He should have foregone sleep over the opinions of Leslie West.

mystafyi wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 7:11pm:
Anyway, If 1 email was used for main account then how could he use the same email for every other account? Maybe they don't crosscheck, they are turbine after all.

It's possible with gmail. Otherwise, it's possible to incriminate yourself with imstupid1@stupidmail, imstupid2@stupidmail, imstupid3@stupidmail, etc.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #93 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 7:38pm
Print Post  

or he got bored.  the only moronic shit he didn't catch with that flypaper thread was Uurlock.  he got the rest of them except Thurd and Chai so job done.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #94 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 7:44pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 7:38pm:
the only moronic shit he didn't catch with that flypaper thread was Uurlock.  he got the rest of them except Thurd and Chai so job done.

Worst. Pokemon. Collection. Ever.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #95 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 8:42pm
Print Post  
Revaulting wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 7:44pm:
Worst. Pokemon. Collection. Ever.

oh man now I need to photochop some magic cards.   Undecided

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #96 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 12:08am
Print Post  
A-ha!

What Yobai said.

Read this excerpt:
"Usually Muslim terrorists are prepared to die in the attack; yet the two professionals who hit Charlie Hebdo were determined to escape and succeeded, an amazing feat. Their identity was allegedly established by the claim that they conveniently left for the authorities their ID in the getaway car. Such a mistake is inconsistent with the professionalism of the attack and reminds me of the undamaged passport found miraculously among the ruins of the two WTC towers that served to establish the identity of the alleged 9/11 hijackers."

Clearly, Cordovag wants everyone to believe that we are bunch of amateurs.

Do you even "forum" bro?
Their tears were delicious!

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #97 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 1:58am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 12:21pm:
They give us too much credit. It is they who are giving the vault publicity instead.

Yes.

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #98 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 1:59am
Print Post  

Together with 90% of the Vaulties.

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #99 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 2:00am
Print Post  
Alex DeLarge wrote on Jun 11th, 2015 at 12:13pm:

Turdbin paladins probably have a boner now as they've found a common enemy.  Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Send TopicPrint