Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Fran Cries Over Dying In LoD (Read 7150 times)
Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Fran Cries Over Dying In LoD
Jun 14th, 2015 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/461578-Follow-the-Leader

you silly, ho. Fran, stop blaming others for your gimpness. That zerger carried you and your shitty little group. Blaming the cleric because he "only" had 11 cleric levels is fucking moronic. 11 gets him the heal spell and raise dead. What more did you fucking want, you gimp of all gimps?

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Fran Cries Over Dying In LoD
Reply #1 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 1:36pm
Print Post  
He should really read this shit out loud before he hits post shouldn't he?

IP Logged

FranOhmsford
Dragon Raider

Rule Britannia

Reply #2 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 14th, 2015 at 1:32pm:
https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/461578-Follow-the-Leader

you silly, ho. Fran, stop blaming others for your gimpness. That zerger carried you and your shitty little group. Blaming the cleric because he "only" had 11 cleric levels is fucking moronic. 11 gets him the heal spell and raise dead. What more did you fucking want, you gimp of all gimps?

Please get your facts straight:

1) Only one person died in LoD - The Rogue Mech got boss aggro and was turned into kebab meat.

2) I wasn't complaining about the Cleric only having 11 Cleric levels but about the expectation being on that Cleric to utilise those 11 Cleric levels for the benefit of the group rather than just his own E-Peen!

3) That Zerger ran away from the Hezrou in Servants and died in Spinner just like 5 others in group - He was carrying nobody!

4) I'd rather play the game than be carried through it - If you can't play in a group then don't join a group in the first place!

The only reason I went for E-BB in the first place was so that I could run with a friend who won't break his streak - I was surprised at how well I did in LoD and Servants and very surprised at how well Albus did!
Things went wrong when one party member decided to change the rules on the party and completely fuck everything up!
If you're not the Party Leader and it's blatantly obvious {enough so that you don't even mention you're doing it!} that the Party Leader is not going to be happy with you invis zerging then rather than disrupting the entire party I suggest you leave group yourself and go ahead and solo!

P.S. That Zerger I assume finished EE Rift on his own - He had an LFM up with no-one else in it so the entire rest of the party left him to it!

Main Characters by Server - Cannith Jelina, Sylveria, Enochpagett, Lieuk, Larystessian, Molineux. Sarlona Keltenn, Franq, Athiina, Nyszsa, Curleag, Nalpheyn. Khyber Tynecastle, Athenion, Argo Clievelund, Bjorkalina, G-Land Hassannavid, Tannadice.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #3 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 2:43pm
Print Post  
FranOhmsford wrote on Jun 14th, 2015 at 2:35pm:

1) Only one person died in LoD - The Rogue Mech got boss aggro and was turned into kebab meat.

2) I wasn't complaining about the Cleric only having 11 Cleric levels but about the expectation being on that Cleric to utilise those 11 Cleric levels for the benefit of the group rather than just his own E-Peen!

3) That Zerger ran away from the Hezrou in Servants and died in Spinner just like 5 others in group - He was carrying nobody!

4) I'd rather play the game than be carried through it - If you can't play in a group then don't join a group in the first place!

The only reason I went for E-BB in the first place was so that I could run with a friend who won't break his streak - I was surprised at how well I did in LoD and Servants and very surprised at how well Albus did!
Things went wrong when one party member decided to change the rules on the party and completely fuck everything up!
If you're not the Party Leader and it's blatantly obvious {enough so that you don't even mention you're doing it!} that the Party Leader is not going to be happy with you invis zerging then rather than disrupting the entire party I suggest you leave group yourself and go ahead and solo!

P.S. That Zerger I assume finished EE Rift on his own - He had an LFM up with no-one else in it so the entire rest of the party left him to it!

Hey! this was much better! did you you read it out-loud before posting like I suggested?

Good! it helped you catch a bunch of your normally retarded comments before you could embarrass yourself again didn't it?
« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2015 at 2:43pm by Grand »  

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #4 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 3:05pm
Print Post  
I saw the sun rise this morning, people breathing air and a dog licking its own ass.  I felt no need to create a thread to discuss something that happens daily.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #5 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 3:07pm
Print Post  

No, actually that is not what you posted. Like, at all.

Quote:
3) I get a tell during the end fight of Servants from a Cleric asking if he can join - I invite with no time to check levels only to later find out he has no more than 11 Cleric levels!

you can reread both your quotes here until you are certain they do not match.

Look, idc. You're going to try and excessively exclamation mark your way out of the things you posted. I wasnt good when I started either. Game was different then. Every lfm was know it, bb, byoh, etc. If you came into a group and said you're new you got insta-kicked. Clearly the description means no new. If you died then, also kicked. Was when I figured I wouldn't say a word in order to learn anything I could. Was better to me than soloing alone on casual or normal. Earned me some squelches from a number of players. All good, I wouldn't need them either.

I needed help. It wasn't until some friendly people took pity on a player that was dying on a single mob every time. What I'm trying to say is that I will help you, bruh. Just pm me here or even better, use the build forum. Use it next time instead of blaming people in a rant post. I know you will never stop abusing the 1+shift keys in our lifetime. But please, just ask for help here. You could have posted your pure occult slayer horc and had people willing to gear slot, ap allocate, and get you your feat requirements.

You can use the ravager heals, you can use the occult heals. You dont need to blame the cleric for not healing and the other guy for zerging.

No need to shit on other randoms. They could have been as new as I was. I get that often in groups now. I see people die and wander off. I go get their stones and bring them to end chests even if I invised. People that are new or casual still do not have scrolls. Maybe they might be low on plat, idk. I pass them stuff in chests. Am hero. Anyway, It's fun for me to group otherwise I would play single player games like witcher 3.

rather than disrupting the entire party I suggest you leave group yourself and go ahead and solo!

That Zerger I assume finished EE Rift on his own - He had an LFM up with no-one else in it so the entire rest of the party left him to it!

That Zerger ran away from the Hezrou in Servants and died in Spinner just like 5 others in group - He was carrying nobody!

I'm pretty sure you could have gotten free rift completion.  Tongue

« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2015 at 3:09pm by Rubbinns »  

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #6 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jun 14th, 2015 at 3:05pm:
I saw the sun rise this morning, people breathing air and a dog licking its own ass.  I felt no need to create a thread to discuss something that happens daily.

I must.

IP Logged

TornadoJoe
DQ Assaulter

I Love Drama!

Reply #7 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 3:19pm
Print Post  
a) Who the fuck needs a healer?
b) Who the fuck dies in EE LoD Chain?
c) Who the fuck cares?

IP Logged

Illetirated
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #8 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 3:52pm
Print Post  
TornadoJoe wrote on Jun 14th, 2015 at 3:19pm:
Who the fuck cares?

This.

Tens if not hundreds of people have bad PUG experiences every day.
If you actually played the game instead of spamming the forums with your ignorance, you would know that.

One simply does not make threads about bad PUGs. Especially when the quest/raid is actually completed.

IP Logged

notajedi
Stormreaver Piker

What idiot puts personal
information here? Gunga

Reply #9 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 3:54pm
Print Post  
A reply from the original OP.  This is the stuff you won't see on the mothership forums.

Maybe the barbarian was running low on time.  Plus, Barbarians are uber now.

It is not like this type of stuff has not been happening in the game since 2006.

Some players are good, some are unfreaking unbelievably awesome, and then some suck.  Personally, I am of average skill as an uber gamer.  But I do have wisdom going for me.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #10 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 4:17pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 14th, 2015 at 3:15pm:
I must.

I would have also accepted 'the hatred of 'tards compels me.'

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #11 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 4:31pm
Print Post  
Boils on my ass and nobody cares.
It even rhymes.

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

HairyO
Titan Demolisher

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
LoD is srs.

Bring a healer, trapper, and 4 Pallies.

Otherwise dont do it. Just dont do it.

End PSA.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #13 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
a zerger who can't hold there own with 6-person scaling with solve the issue themselves in pretty short order.

They will die. Then you can just run the rest of the quest at you leisure, 5-man cleaning up after him.

One person being a shitty player is no excuse for the other people to play like morons.

I'm not anti-zerg, and have been kicked out of guilds for zerging more than everyone else.

But I am pro-personal responsibility. No one can make you play badly. Certain not in an E-BB quest like LoD

IP Logged

Distributed
Abbot Raider

Reply #14 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 8:50pm
Print Post  
"You zerged ahead so we all died because of you." Funny and also pathetic.

Other than that, am I the only one getting tired of the Vault being almost nothing else than reposting shit about people you guys hate?

I mean, I don't see the point. Why go on the official forums only to read...every single post of everyone you dislike.

I think there's a ton of idiots there as much as you all do, which is why I barely even read stuff there anymore, but seriously why bother?

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #15 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 8:50pm
Print Post  
Albus

This is a problem.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

that_arrow_guy
Waterworks Kobold

nothing to see here, move
along

Reply #16 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 9:38pm
Print Post  
who does not self heal now a days??even the clerics and FVS are divine DC casters

I have too many toons

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #17 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 9:56pm
Print Post  
Distributed wrote on Jun 14th, 2015 at 8:50pm:
Vault being almost nothing else than reposting shit about people you guys hate?

Maybe it's just me.. but I've always thought this is what this subforum was here for.
« Last Edit: Jun 14th, 2015 at 9:56pm by Sasha »  

IP Logged

Distributed
Abbot Raider

Reply #18 - Jun 14th, 2015 at 10:03pm
Print Post  
Sasha wrote on Jun 14th, 2015 at 9:56pm:
Maybe it's just me.. but I've always thought this is what this subforum was here for.

Could be and I just never noticed until recently that I'm getting bored of reading that stuff .

Feels like I used to do more on the Vault before than just seeing a thread title and going "meh, not worth opening" Sad

IP Logged

string table error, tableDID
Stormreaver Piker

ah......fresh meat

Reply #19 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 7:40am
Print Post  
After reading fran's post I picture an elderly person being guided over a nearly empty side road by preteen scouts and rambling about being dragged to fast afterwards.

Aren't LoD the free-to-all epic quests in the harbor that even undergeared freeloaders zerg happily on EE and groups are merely for entertainment and perhaps trap bonus?
« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2015 at 7:42am by string table error, tableDID »  

You can't win the Vault, you can only make a fool of yourself and be added to my ignore script. Hi Welcome

IP Logged

Luxgolg
Shroud Slacker

So many bugs

Reply #20 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 9:31am
Print Post  
"Rez in Market please"

"Who sells Curse removal pots?"

"I cant find the Silver Sigil of Leveling. Should I bug report it?"

LFM Healer needed

Naked Shroud all welcome

OOps, wrong DDO era

Frog on all servers, but Cannith is home.

IP Logged

pnellesen
Titan Demolisher

We can't all just get
along.

Reply #21 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 10:15am
Print Post  
Luxgolg wrote on Jun 15th, 2015 at 9:31am:
"Rez in Market please"

LFM Healer needed

Naked Shroud all welcome

OOps, wrong DDO era

You meant to post here, I believe: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/453393-Things-we-use-to-do-when-the-ga...

IP Logged

Shadehater
Dropbear Awareness Society

Smite Stupid!

Reply #22 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 11:49am
Print Post  

You!  Would!  Be! Less! Hated!  If!  You!  Showed! Some! Self!  Awareness!

IP Logged

higgildypiggildy
Stormreaver Piker

I just mock the world

Reply #23 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
A group with a spot open for a cleric/fvs only? 
I'd expect the applying cleric/fvs to be acting as a healer for the group. 

A spot open for anyone is very different.

I ain't got no mothafukkinsignature

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #24 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 1:46pm
Print Post  
Luxgolg wrote on Jun 15th, 2015 at 9:31am:
"Rez in Market please"

LFM Healer needed

Naked Shroud all welcome

Oh dear, I want a time Machine sooooo bad now....

Ok, lets see if I can get the guild to do a Naked Spine just for the sake of old good time.

Spine Variations tried :
- Dressed Spine ( everybody in a robe )
- Naked Spine ( it's a mandatory one )
- Clerical Spine ( with all the Clerics removing Anonymous so that the Server knows that we are able to gather 12 Clerics in a raid )
- Arcane Spine ( Arcane Casters only )
- Ranged Spine ( anything ranged, no melee allowed )

and I've forgotten some...

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint