Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) I imagine you will hate this (Read 96305 times)
Ginger_Walri
Titan Demolisher

Fire. Die In It.

Re: I imagine you will hate this
Reply #175 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
Mmm, because good 'ole Jerry is sure to be trusted.

IP Logged

NoGoodDoc
Dragon Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #176 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:17pm
Print Post  
geoffhanna wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:11pm:
Hey now, this is interesting:

http://www.gamergeoff.com/railing-against-the-forums-hammertop-states-his-case/#...

Mayhap he doth protest too much?

If Hammertop was trolling then he was playing the loooong troll.

His forums status is back. When I first heard it, I checked and I couldn't see anything of his. No post history, rep anything. It's back now.

Probably causing too much noise, once again. I have no doubt that he was at one time banned but it's now been backed off since there's a growing sentiment against Turbine and you for it. (and the fact if questioned they couldn't prove a reason for it)
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:18pm by NoGoodDoc »  

IP Logged

Forest
Ex Member

Reply #177 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
geoffhanna wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 1:56pm:
Every word that Hammer posted on DDOGamer is still there and visible, except for the personal attacks that I redacted (in a clearly labeled manner) from his original post.

I did not edit his comments at all. Although I did delete the 1200-word original post that he recopied in. Seven times.

No. You deleted whole sections and then make misleading statements about what you removed to downplay the removal, and mock the content.

Especially egregious is when you said:
Geoff wrote:
Quote:
[Here Darren defends the way that the Vault population makes constant personal attacks versus Turbine employees]"

When in fact Hammertop said nothing of the sort instead pointing out how Cordovan used the specter of the vault to serve his own ends:

Hammertop wrote:
Quote:
The only power the Vault has, is as a strawman the Mr. Snook uses to defend his questionable performance as community manager. Every time Cordovan makes a mistake that he gets taken to task for, like the instulting “wing-nut, tinfoil hat” comments on the DDOtwitch he uses the Vault as a excuse and blames unrest on the vault. This gives the Vault what little power it has, it is just a boogeyman that Cordovan drags out when he needs cover or wants to discredit dissenting opinion.

Now no one who hasn't read the original as we have here will know that you totally lied about the content you removed there. You removed it and then describe something else entirely. Saying that Hammertop was "defending the way the vault attacks cordovan" when if fact Hammertop said nothing of the sort and instead pointed out how Cordovan uses the vault.

You made up your summary of Hammertop's statement out of whole cloth, Hammer's statement doesn't even share a single stitch in common with what you claimed you had removed.

Simply put you are a liar, and you were caught. Which is why you couldn't afford in anyway to allow Hammertop's real statement to be seen. 

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #178 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:23pm
Print Post  
I like getting piped by the loooong dick.

annotated

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Factor
Ex Member

Reply #179 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:35pm
Print Post  
Cordovan made this post on that site:

Jerry snook says:
Quote:
ust to be sure, I double-checked the forum status of the person claiming to have been banned both in-game and on the forums. They are not banned on the forums at all. I can’t check on an in-game ban without a request to CS, but if they were banned in-game they’d be banned from the forums, and they aren’t banned from the forums…

If the person in question wishes to post in compliance with the Community Guidelines, there should be no impediment past or present preventing them from doing so.

I found that disingenuous and replied with this:
Factor wrote:
Quote:
Really? then why did all his reputation disappear this morning, and why can't you send him PM's, and why can't you friend him, and why is his last activity not available to be seen where as it was prior Jerry?

And while your here isn't that almost word for word what you said about Crane_Mace before you then "reviewed" his account and banned him blaming the whole affair on the Vault?

So what should we wait a couple of hours for you to, post on the mobos or here how Hammertop is now banned because you "found" something?

How many times can you fellows run the same game and expect us all to believe it Jerry?

And how long will my post here be allowed to point out how wrong you are?

But for some reason my reply wont post there, is that you trying to stop us Geoff? I have valid points to make and Cordovan is spinning tales. 

Why wont you let my reply be posted?

IP Logged

Factor
Ex Member

Reply #180 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
Oh look now it says my "comment is awaiting moderation" you are a horrible person Geoff and I'm going to make sure everyone that I play with knows it.

IP Logged

geoffhanna
Korthos Resident

Default Catchphrase

Reply #181 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:43pm
Print Post  
Quote:
But for some reason my reply wont post there, is that you trying to stop us Geoff? I have valid points to make and Cordovan is spinning tales.

Why wont you let my reply be posted?

LOL. I went to see why Akismet wouldn't post your comment. Then I laughed.

Nicely trolled, Hammertop, quite impressive, a troll that took weeks to pan out. A long con indeed.

Very impressive.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #182 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Really? then why did all his reputation disappear this morning, and why can't you send him PM's, and why can't you friend him, and why is his last activity not available to be seen where as it was prior Jerry?

And while your here isn't that almost word for word what you said about Crane_Mace before you then "reviewed" his account and banned him blaming the whole affair on the Vault?

So what should we wait a couple of hours for you to, post on the mobos or here how Hammertop is now banned because you "found" something?

How many times can you fellows run the same game and expect us all to believe it Jerry?

And how long will my post here be allowed to point out how wrong you are?

That is a cracker of a post Princess Sunshine, sometimes I forget that you actually do have a temper. Ha ha ha.

I just tried to PM, view, reputation, etc.. Hammertop's account and it's still the same DOA. can't do anything.  Nice catch, pointing out he said the same shit about Crane_Mace last time, kind of looks like a set procedure now doesn't it.

Hey Geoff? nice job getting Jerry to pipe up there but kinda hard for him to back it up isn't it? Jerry can't afford to unban Hammertop for real because the moment he does he must know that Hammer will come out of the gate like a maddog, and do some real damage before they put him down again.

You are such a fucking Turbine stooge Geoff, I really had now idea.

Hey everyone keep trying to contact Hammertop's old account, and when you find out that you can't PM or see last activity, etc... come on back and post that it's toast here and on Geoff's sight.

Not that Geoff will let any truth slide through without a fight eh?

Looooong troll my ass Geoff, Jerry and you just painted yourselves into a liars corner.

IP Logged

Shuy
Stormreaver Piker

I Love Drama!

Reply #183 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:48pm
Print Post  
Uurlock Ygmeov says:
June 24, 2015 at 2:29 pm
now even the quagmire forum (YES I still have my primary account there and still only lurk from strawberry moon to strawberry moon) wants to ban him. Which is almost as funny and hypocritical as the site that purports to support open moderation and no banning – banning someone…..

Interesting and lively topic.

One cannot change the game, the game changes you if you try. One can only gently nudge and influence the game. The primary point of playing the game is to have fun; when the game ceases to be fun, it is time for a break. Come back and have fun at a later day.

Hopefully Hammertop has a brief cooling period, and comes back to have fun.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #184 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:59pm
Print Post  
geoffhanna wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:43pm:

Nicely trolled, Hammertop, quite impressive, a troll that took weeks to pan out. A long con indeed.

Very impressive.

Hey Geoff? no one will buy this latest bullshit dodge, it' just that... hmm I think forest pointed it out best:

Quote:
Geoff wrote:
Quote:
[Here Darren defends the way that the Vault population makes constant personal attacks versus Turbine employees]"

When in fact Hammertop said nothing of the sort instead pointing out how Cordovan used the specter of the vault to serve his own ends:

Hammertop wrote:
Quote:
The only power the Vault has, is as a strawman the Mr. Snook uses to defend his questionable performance as community manager. Every time Cordovan makes a mistake that he gets taken to task for, like the instulting “wing-nut, tinfoil hat” comments on the DDOtwitch he uses the Vault as a excuse and blames unrest on the vault. This gives the Vault what little power it has, it is just a boogeyman that Cordovan drags out when he needs cover or wants to discredit dissenting opinion.

Now no one who hasn't read the original as we have here will know that you totally lied about the content you removed there. You removed it and then describe something else entirely. Saying that Hammertop was "defending the way the vault attacks cordovan" when if fact Hammertop said nothing of the sort and instead pointed out how Cordovan uses the vault.

You made up your summary of Hammertop's statement out of whole cloth, Hammer's statement doesn't even share a single stitch in common with what you claimed you had removed.

As Forest points out better than I ever could, you have already intentionally lied and made shit up out of thin air and then claimed that you didn't change or misrepresent anything removed.

You have been lying all morning Geoff and you have been busted cold, and now you think you can lie some more and people will believe it?  The only Con man I see is a stooge for Jerry trying to tap-dance out of shit he got himself into. 

Oh, let us guess now your going to "tell" Jerry that Factor is Hammertop? and then Jerry will use that as his explanation for why Hammertop "actually in now banned" after a review? just like Crane_Mace was "not banned" and the after a review "was banned"? 

What a funny little dance Jerry and Jerry's kids have to shut up anyone with a brain, but do you really think anyone is going to believe you anymore?

One time to many fucker, you liar.

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #185 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:14pm
Print Post  
I'm sorry, but reading all this stuff has made me eventually say something; If a guy is talking on a forum and you dont like it and your in charge - ban him from talking on the forum whatever; but if your actually acting like a little bitch dickless wonder and fuck him over like a twerp hall monitor ratting him to a teacher which results in him being banned from the game itself? You are a diptard, aka dipship retard; Your fucking cutting the hand that feeds you in essence.

If what happened is true and Hammer is banned from the game by a dickless wonder because of his opinions then it is no wonder turbine is loosing face.

-1 to turbine for diplomacy fail.

IP Logged

Factor
Ex Member

Reply #186 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:20pm
Print Post  
geoffhanna wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:43pm:

Very impressive.

You are such a degenerate liar it makes me furious, first you try to censor me when I point out what Cordovan in trying to do. And then when I embarrassed you here for trying to censor me you try this to discredit me?

Your disgusting, and no matter how hard you try Turbine is never going to give you that job you are so willing to stab people in the back for, You're a filthy supergrass and all the lies in the world won't change that.

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #187 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:20pm
Print Post  
Hey now, this is interesting:

http://www.gamergeoff.com/railing-against-the-forums-hammertop-states-his-case/#...

Mayhap he doth protest too much?

If Hammertop was trolling then he was playing the loooong troll.

no one buys your bullshit here faggot, how about you go back to your circle jerk hugbox

IP Logged

geoffhanna
Korthos Resident

Default Catchphrase

Reply #188 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:32pm
Print Post  
Quote:
You are such a degenerate liar it makes me furious, first you try to censor me when I point out what Cordovan in trying to do. And then when I embarrassed you here for trying to censor me you try this to discredit me?

Hey, now that I think about it, that makes total sense! Out of all the people here who are beating on me, I pick you! Yes, you! I (totally randomly) pick you to be the one that is also Hammertop!

For no good reason at all!

Why didn't I think of that?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #189 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:40pm
Print Post  
geoffhanna wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:32pm:
Out of all the people here who are beating on me

no one is beating on you anywhere. you keep running your mouth into a fist.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #190 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
geoffhanna wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:32pm:
Hey, now that I think about it, that makes total sense! Out of all the people here who are beating on me, I pick you! Yes, you! I (totally randomly) pick you to be the one that is also Hammertop!

For no good reason at all!

Why didn't I think of that?

So what indication do you have that Factor/Hammertop are the same person and trolling?

Also, why is it so hard to find out if Hammertop is banned on Motherboards? Is there a way to close an account that looks like a banning? I've been banned on the motherforums for some time now so I don't know.

IP Logged

Factor
Ex Member

Reply #191 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:46pm
Print Post  
But you did think of it Geoff and trying to be sarcastic won't change that or fool anyone.

I was the only person here on the vault who complained that you were blocking replys to Cordovan's dishonest post on your site. After I complained here about what you were doing you had to do something because you have no control in the Vault like you do at your site. So you were forced you had to let some replys post, after holding mine in "moderation" and then you made a hollow attempt to discredit me rather than letting Cordovan face the holes in his claims.

It's all various obvious Geoff, the truth usually is, maybe you should try it sometime? Because no one is going to believe your lies.

Not after the way you have set up Hammertop for Jerry and lied about his posts all while driving clicks to your own personal site.

They will never give someone like you a job Geoff.

IP Logged

Shellfish
Ex Member

Reply #192 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:48pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:41pm:
So what indication do you have that Factor/Hammertop are the same person and trolling?

Also, why is it so hard to find out if Hammertop is banned on Motherboards? Is there a way to close an account that looks like a banning? I've been banned on the shithole DDO forums for some time now so I don't know.

That gives me a idea, what is the name on your banned forum account Harhar? Going to compare and contrast.
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:48pm by »  

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #193 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:50pm
Print Post  
That may not be full-proof they can be some differences in my experience, depending on how the ban came down. But then again it can't hurt to check.

IP Logged

geoffhanna
Korthos Resident

Default Catchphrase

Reply #194 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
Quote:
But you did think of it Geoff and trying to be sarcastic won't change that or fool anyone.

Come clean dude, and own it! I mean, you had the whole forums in a roil for weeks, everyone totally bought your shit like it was pure money.

You'll be a legend.

Come clean and take your bows. Watch all the slow claps that get posted in your honor.

p.s. you know that when you send posts to my site you are sending them to my site, right? Meaning I see everything about them? Think on that. And then take your victory lap.

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #195 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:57pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #196 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:57pm
Print Post  
Quote:
That gives me a idea, what is the name on your banned forum account Harhar? Going to compare and contrast.

Um, yeah right. It's easily findable, but I'd prefer you worked for it.
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:58pm by harharharhar »  

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #197 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 4:01pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:40pm:
no one is beating on you anywhere. you keep running your mouth into a fist.

LMAO!

Sadly, my opinion of Geoff is far lower today than it was last week. I'm not certain of the details, and it hardly seems worth the effort to figure out, but the end result is that I now get a sinking feeling from a name that used to give me at least a slight smile.

A full game ban over a post on Geoff's site? That's a loss for everyone involved  Cry

It seems like this game is nothing but bad news lately.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Tranquil
Ex Member

Reply #198 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
geoffhanna wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:53pm:
Come clean dude, and own it! I mean, you had the whole forums in a roil for weeks, everyone totally bought your shit like it was pure money.

You'll be a legend.

Come clean and take your bows. Watch all the slow claps that get posted in your honor.

p.s. you know that when you send posts to my site you are sending them to my site, right? Meaning I see everything about them? Think on that. And then take your victory lap.

Oh dear, is this really what you have been reduced to Geoff? seems Jerry S. has left you holding the bag, doesn't it.

Your idea of proof is asking someone, or should I say begging someone to come clean? that's your idea of proof? it may be a possible way to stall until the heat goes away Geoff but it's definitely not any sort of proof is it?  Wink 

Rather foolish Geoff isn't it? you claim to have everything on your site but instead you're pleading with someone to come clean. That's probably not going to convince anyone here Geoff, now is it?

No it really won't do Geoff, not after the way you have already been caught stretching the truth about how you didn't changed anything in that post of Hammertop's. I'm afraid most here will see that you are playing fast and lose with the facts, when you have any at all.

If you had anything other than a ploy, you would have produced it by now Geoff, and everyone one reading here knows that.

But I will say how illuminating it is to hear how in trying to beg someone to come clean you are so quick to romanticize the results of being a successful troll and paint a very bizarre of picture how great it is to fool other people and how they will applaud you for it.

Who are we really talking about here Geoff? you perhaps?

A legend? I think there is something very wrong with you Geoff, very wrong, but I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for those slow claps you seem so fond of.
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2015 at 4:14pm by »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #199 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
well my old main forum account is readily searchable, and is my titanic amounts of Rep along with posts.

I remain banned of course. So, being banned apparently is no indication of findability on the forums, FWIW

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15
Send TopicPrint