Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) I imagine you will hate this (Read 96410 times)
Lemming
Waterworks Kobold

Re: I imagine you will hate this
Reply #275 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 11:06am
Print Post  
Leslie strikes again:

Quote:
Geoffhanna, thank you for all you’ve contributed to the DDO community. You and Syn are my two favorite places to get an unbelievable amount of DDO information. Either one of you produce more solid DDO information/content than the vault could EVER DREAM OF. Beyond being a cesspool of banned trolls and SHOULD BE banned trolls, the Vault produces ZERO benefit to the DDO community at large.

This whole Hammertop PR stunt was planned by the vault, to provide publicity for itself, entertainment for the morons who support it, and to do whatever damage it could to the ones DOING THE WORK for the DDO community the (far) greater majority of the playerbase enjoy.

As a moderator myself for many years on a host of websites, I will say Cordovan is one of the best Ive seen. He and Tolero have been almost solely responsible for the upkeep of one of the greatest gaming community forums in the past 10 or so years. Cordovan KNOWS what he’d doing.

Geoff and Cordovan, from this side of the monitor I think this PR stunt needs to come to an end, and personally I’d like to see some bodies. You both have been MORE than kind. Way more than I would have been for certain.

Vaulties coming here perpetuating this malarkey just want more publicity for themselves and wish to embarrass anyone in their path. I haven’t read a genuine word from ONE of them yet.

Patrick is correct. All this crap needs to be straight up DELETED. There is no democracy on forums. There’s a CODE OF CONDUCT that is written, edited, and served by Turbine employees. It does not belong to the vault, to me or ANYONE else. It belongs to THEM. Period. If you don’t like it or cannot respect the rules, act like a decent human being, grow a set or DO NOT USE THE FORUMS.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #276 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 11:22am
Print Post  
Lemming wrote on Jun 27th, 2015 at 11:06am:
Leslie strikes again:

What a piece of work that guy is.  You need proof Jerry isn't the good guy in this?  You tell me someone other than a bad guy who keeps an army of zombie toads as his minions.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #277 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 11:24am
Print Post  
Quote:
Patrick is correct. All this crap needs to be straight up DELETED. There is no democracy on forums. There’s a CODE OF CONDUCT that is written, edited, and served by Turbine employees. It does not belong to the vault, to me or ANYONE else. It belongs to THEM. Period. If you don’t like it or cannot respect the rules, act like a decent human being, grow a set or DO NOT USE THE FORUMS.

Totally misses the point. The issue is that they are not rules, but "guidelines" and that a select group of members do not have to obey them and can troll, bait and abuse whoever they want. The "rules" are fine. It is their selective application that is the problem.

Also, Les has the aesthetic sense of a dyslexic colorblind drag queen. That fucking mobo signature.
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2015 at 12:09pm by »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #278 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 11:26am
Print Post  
You and Syn are my two favorite places to get an unbelievable amount of DDO information.

LOL

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Houshi
Dragon Raider

Click here to unnerf grease

Reply #279 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 11:27am
Print Post  
Leslie strikes again:

Did he get banned for mentioning the vault in mb?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #280 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 11:27am
Print Post  
the ones DOING THE WORK for the DDO community

lol

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #281 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 11:38am
Print Post  
Houshi wrote on Jun 27th, 2015 at 11:27am:
Did he get banned for mentioning the vault in mb?

That wasn't posted on the DDO Forums.
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2015 at 11:38am by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #282 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 11:52am
Print Post  
Leslie strikes again:

omg, that level of ass kissing makes me nauseous. Be a fan all you like, but have some self respect man. You sound like a little girl idolising her favourite pop star. Prolly dreaming of having their babies too.

IP Logged

Houshi
Dragon Raider

Click here to unnerf grease

Reply #283 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 11:57am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Jun 27th, 2015 at 11:52am:
omg, that level of ass kissing makes me nauseous. Be a fan all you like, but have some self respect man. You sound like a little girl idolising her favourite pop star. Prolly dreaming of having their babies too.

Well, he has to give something in exchange of beeing able to post all the bullshit he posts without punishment

IP Logged

Sasha
Abbot Raider

Reply #284 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 12:23pm
Print Post  
Leslie strikes again:

lol wow

Sometimes I wish I had characters on the same servers as these people so I could troll them.
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2015 at 12:23pm by Sasha »  

IP Logged

Wipe
VoD Slasher

Reply #285 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 27th, 2015 at 11:26am:
LOL

You are missing on lot of terrific advice.
You can learn how to build dex based monkcher without IPS in Shiradi for example.

IP Logged

Ginger_Walri
Titan Demolisher

Fire. Die In It.

Reply #286 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 8:55pm
Print Post  
Wipe wrote on Jun 27th, 2015 at 6:19pm:
You can learn how to build dex based monkcher without IPS in Shiradi for example.

Sounds pretty fuckin full of win if you ask me. Cheesy

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #287 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 2:39am
Print Post  
Leslie strikes again:

Oh dear.... *sorry but the only thought in my mind after reading that is that he would have thrived in Froggy Land ( especially North of The Loire ) between 1940 and 1944, I know there's a Goldwin reference hidden, but I just can't imagine anything else for that level of collaborateur délateur*

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #288 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 3:04am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jun 28th, 2015 at 2:39am:
Oh dear.... *sorry but the only thought in my mind after reading that is that he would have thrived in Froggy Land ( especially North of The Loire ) between 1940 and 1944, I know there's a Goldwin reference hidden, but I just can't imagine anything else for that level of collaborateur délateur*

Holy shit!

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #289 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 4:32am
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jun 26th, 2015 at 4:11pm:
I spent a number of years working for the Republicans.  I learned sometimes you have to make promises you have no intention of keeping to get what you want.  Sorry.

http://i.imgur.com/TaikTAR.gif

Just one more time, I'm sure this time!  No, well this time!  Oh ok, now I'm sure I'll see some...aarg!

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #290 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 6:14am
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jun 28th, 2015 at 2:39am:

can you pick him out in this postwar pic?

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #291 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 11:05am
Print Post  
Anyone have a picture of the collaborating mayor of that town in the original Red Dawn?

That's what I imagine Leslie looks like.
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2015 at 11:05am by Arkat »  

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #292 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 3:07pm
Print Post  
Barkabout wrote on Jun 28th, 2015 at 6:14am:

no, unless he had a sex change.... ( all the persons on the picture are females, notice : the boobies and the dresses.  )
the Résistants weren't kind with any Collabo they caught....
Male were summarilly executed ( usually if there was enough proof but not always ), females were... lets say shamed. ( razed head and public exposure )
It was safer for any Collabo to throw themselves at the Allied ( US/UK, evne French army) mercy than to face getting caught by the FFI/FFL.

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #293 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 1:48am
Print Post  
Quote:
Geoffhanna, thank you for all you’ve contributed to the DDO community.

LOL. Must be a real noob.

Quote:
Either one of you produce more solid DDO information/content than the vault could EVER DREAM OF.

LOL again.

Quote:
Beyond being a cesspool of banned trolls and SHOULD BE banned trolls, the Vault produces ZERO benefit to the DDO community at large.

A person thinking like this, normally should not be reading the Vault.

Quote:
This whole Hammertop PR stunt was planned by the vault, to provide publicity for itself, entertainment for the morons who support it, and to do whatever damage it could to the ones DOING THE WORK for the DDO community the (far) greater majority of the playerbase enjoy.

LOL. I'm reading every post in the Vault and have never seen such a plan.
How can he have such an idea?

Quote:
As a moderator myself for many years on a host of websites, I will say Cordovan is one of the best Ive seen. He and Tolero have been almost solely responsible for the upkeep of one of the greatest gaming community forums in the past 10 or so years. Cordovan KNOWS what he’d doing.

I was a forum moderator even before internet and this is BS.

Quote:
Vaulties coming here perpetuating this malarkey just want more publicity for themselves and wish to embarrass anyone in their path. I haven’t read a genuine word from ONE of them yet.

What publicity? It would mean extra work and someone I know hates it.  Smiley

Quote:
Patrick is correct. All this crap needs to be straight up DELETED.

OK. So this what it is all about. Create reasons to clean up his shit.

Quote:
There is no democracy on forums.

Well. Speak for your fanboi forum. We vote changes to the Vault here.

Quote:
DO NOT USE THE FORUMS.

This goes for the fanbois too. If you don't like the Vault, DON'T FUCKING READ IT.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #294 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 1:56am
Print Post  
Quote:
Either one of you produce more solid DDO information/content than the vault could EVER DREAM OF.

he is right. if you wanted info and content on how to die a lot, gimp your toons, not complete quests, and get laughed at, then you ask them.

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #295 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 3:14am
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 29th, 2015 at 1:56am:
he is right. if you wanted info and content on how to die a lot, gimp your toons, not complete quests, and get laughed at, then you ask them.

I tried, but can't seem to beat their stone count. Even with all their advice, I still do more things accidentally right than they do. I've just given up, and now complete quests instead. I know, I know ... NOOB.

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

geoffhanna
Korthos Resident

Default Catchphrase

Reply #296 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 7:45am
Print Post  
Another Monday, another ... holy crap ... how many more words on this topic? Wow. I'm famous. Except it's infamous, not famous, and it's only on the Vault. I have become the Kim Kardashian of the Vault. If only 18-year-old Geoff could see me now.

I guess nothing for it but to embrace my inner bad guy. I'll need practice on the evil laugh though, don't really have the voice for it but I'll give it my best.

Someone seems to feel that my lurking here is further proof of my sinister perfidy. I've been lurking this site for five or six years, nothing has changed. Apparently I have been sinister for a long, long time. And I didn't even know.

I am posting more often, that much is true, but then this has been an unusual week.

I was asked in an IM whether it would matter if in truth Factor and Hammertop were two people at the same IP rather than one. No, not really. They are both willing to lie to further whatever points they are making (Hammertop was not banned, and Factor did not have any posts deleted from my site). They were both working in concert to discredit me and my site at approximately the same time.

So no matter. One or two. /shrug/ Whatever.

There is a faction of people here who present themselves as less rage-frothy than the general Vault poster and who post that I should have taken "the higher ground". Maybe this is only obvious to me because I know my intentions and the full context of my actions, but ... what higher ground? Are you under the impression that at some point Hammertop asked me to do something reasonable? No. He spam attacked my site. While I tried to get him to redact his rant himself to replace my redacted version, tried logic, tried humor, tried patience.

His only response to any of this was to continue spam attacks against my site, while doing his best to discredit me and my site elsewhere, even lying about being banned to make himself appear more the victim.

I think you have "higher ground" and "appeasement" confused.

No chance I was giving that guy what he wants (or at least not anymore than I already had). So ... I guess it's time to all join hands in a big round of

It's weird to be so hated so suddenly. I mean, everyone wants to be liked, right? But at the same time, if you're going to be hated, the Vault is definitely the best place for it. No one spews hatred quite the same as a "me too" Vaultie pile-on. I am especially appreciating HagMaster; he (or she, sorry, don't know the correct gender) is so totally random. How many threads will she start today? What randomness will they contain? It's like picking at a big zit. You know that nothing is going to come out except pus but a strange sort of fascination compels you to do it anyway.

Anyway, throttling back on the posts to retain my .002 daily average. If you are interested in a site where moderation is rare, applied evenly, and done out in the open where everyone can see it, I encourage you to visit my site.

On the other hand, if you will only accept sites that allow you to post whatever vitriol you want, and which are required to comply with your closely-held conspiracy theories that Turbine is evil and out to get you, well, you probably weren't reading my site before and probably won't enjoy it now either.

Till next time,

Evil Geoff

IP Logged

Ginger_Walri
Titan Demolisher

Fire. Die In It.

Reply #297 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 7:49am
Print Post  
geoffhanna wrote on Jun 29th, 2015 at 7:45am:
Anyway, throttling back on the posts to retain my .002 daily average. If you are interested in a site where moderation is rare, applied evenly, and done out in the open where everyone can see it, I encourage you to visit my site.

On the other hand, if you will only accept sites that allow you to post whatever vitriol you want, and which are required to comply with your closely-held conspiracy theories that Turbine is evil and out to get you, well, you probably weren't reading my site before and probably won't enjoy it now either.

After all this you still try and turn in into a sales pitch for your own site, go fuck yourself already.

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #298 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 7:55am
Print Post  
Ginger_Walri wrote on Jun 29th, 2015 at 7:49am:
After all this you still try and turn in into a sales pitch for your own site, go fuck yourself already.

This.

IP Logged

FuckThisShit
Abbot Raider

Reply #299 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 7:57am
Print Post  
geoffhanna wrote on Jun 29th, 2015 at 7:45am:

Till next time,

Evil Geoff

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15
Send TopicPrint