Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) I imagine you will hate this (Read 96440 times)
Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Re: I imagine you will hate this
Reply #300 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 7:58am
Print Post  
geoffhanna wrote on Jun 29th, 2015 at 7:45am:
I have become the Kim Kardashian of the Vault

Most accurate thing you've ever said.  Seems to have an appeal to some people but, overall, overrated and just not that interesting.  Gives bored people something to talk about I guess.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #301 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 9:03am
Print Post  
Anyway, throttling back on the posts to retain my .002 daily average. If you are interested in a site where moderation is rare, applied evenly, and done out in the open where everyone can see it, I encourage you to visit my site.

On the other hand, if you will only accept sites that allow you to post whatever vitriol you want, and which are required to comply with your closely-held conspiracy theories that Turbine is evil and out to get you, well, you probably weren't reading my site before and probably won't enjoy it now either.

I do think you're being unfair about the vault. First you try to advertise it... and then you try to turn it around as an evil place. I have found that I rather read the vault than the ddo forums. Why? Because on the vault ppl will tell you you are being retarded when you are. On the ddo forums ppl just throw poop on each other until Cordovan steps in and cuts stuff out.

Only time I was active on the ddo forums was during my time on the PC. What happened? I got called passive agressive, a troll. 3 ppl put me on ignore and the rest I had to ass kiss just to be listened to at all.

I'm not American. I donno how to put on a fake smile and play nice. I say what I think and how I see it. Trying to play nice is awfully tiring. I also like to use "bad words". This is why I like the vault.

I do read your blog, and admire your confidence.

IP Logged

Ginger_Walri
Titan Demolisher

Fire. Die In It.

Reply #302 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 9:11am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Jun 29th, 2015 at 9:03am:
I'm not American. I donno how to put on a fake smile and play nice

I love this is only connected to Americans in general and not just shit heads in general. As if this thread wasn't full enough with dumb bullshit. Leave it to Thaz...

IP Logged

Angry
Puppy Farmer

Reply #303 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 9:26am
Print Post  
Ginger_Walri wrote on Jun 29th, 2015 at 9:11am:
I love this is only connected to Americans in general and not just shit heads in general. As if this thread wasn't full enough with dumb bullshit. Leave it to Thaz...

Didn't say only Americans do this, but it is my impression of Americans. The fake smile and shit talking behind your back.

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #304 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 9:27am
Print Post  
If you are interested in a site where moderation is rare, applied evenly, and done out in the open where everyone can see it, I encourage you to visit THE VAULT.

ftfy, retard.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

AllBorkedup
Waterworks Kobold

Be Happy~!

Reply #305 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 9:45am
Print Post  
On the other hand, if you will only accept sites that allow you to post whatever vitriol you want, and which are required to comply with your closely-held conspiracy theories that Turbine is evil and out to get you, well, you probably weren't reading my site before and probably won't enjoy it now either.

Your right.. don't read your site and wont in the future. Really didn't know it existed until this thread... funny wonder why that is after playing the game for several years. Can name off several others lol but never heard of yours till this post. Seems like the only thing you inspire is well... hmm well nothing. Grin .

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #306 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 11:33am
Print Post  

Geoff,

Please consider the irony of your statement and the fact that many people feel that Jerry's Forum (and yours to a lesser extent) are the sites that allow someone to post whatever vitriol they want, provided the posters are Jerry's Kids and the vitriol consists of The Things Turbine Do are above reproach, and that the conspiracy theories at your site and Jerry's Forum are that the people who participate in discussion at The Vault hate DDO.

I doubt that most people here think Turbine is Evil.  I DO think the current crew at Turbine are supremely arrogant, dismissive, condescending, short sighted, ham-handed, and absolutely unwilling to consider that any of their paying and playing customers might be not be completely retarded.

I came to this conclusion long before I learned about The Vault.

I enjoy DDO very much, but I do hate what Turbine has been doing to it. 

The DDO concept is sound, and it's clear that the creators of the game were passionate about it.  Those people who loved the game are long gone, and they've been replaced people who love using the game to advance their careers.

You are a disappointment, Geoff, and pictures of Conan won't change that.  You are in a position to gently influence Jerry, and perhaps through him other people responsible for DDO in a positive direction.

Your embellishment of Hammertop's post was wrong, and was the root cause for all this drama.  Do the right thing, admit your mistake without snide & sarcastic commentary, learn from it, and move forward.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #307 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 12:07pm
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Jun 29th, 2015 at 11:33am:
Geoff,

Please consider the irony of your statement and the fact that many people feel that Jerry's Forum (and yours to a lesser extent) are the sites that allow someone to post whatever vitriol they want, provided the posters are Jerry's Kids and the vitriol consists of The Things Turbine Do are above reproach, and that the conspiracy theories at your site and Jerry's Forum are that the people who participate in discussion at The Vault hate DDO.

I doubt that most people here think Turbine is Evil.  I DO think the current crew at Turbine are supremely arrogant, dismissive, condescending, short sighted, ham-handed, and absolutely unwilling to consider that any of their paying and playing customers might be not be completely retarded.

I came to this conclusion long before I learned about The Vault.

I enjoy DDO very much, but I do hate what Turbine has been doing to it. 

The DDO concept is sound, and it's clear that the creators of the game were passionate about it.  Those people who loved the game are long gone, and they've been replaced people who love using the game to advance their careers.

You are a disappointment, Geoff, and pictures of Conan won't change that.  You are in a position to gently influence Jerry, and perhaps through him other people responsible for DDO in a positive direction.

Your embellishment of Hammertop's post was wrong, and was the root cause for all this drama.  Do the right thing, admit your mistake without snide & sarcastic commentary, learn from it, and move forward.

One of the better posts I've seen in this thread.

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Forest
Ex Member

Reply #308 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 2:09pm
Print Post  
Another Monday, another ... very long post stalling~

Alright Geoff, so you came back and posted, read my PM, and yet you still are doing nothing but trying to avoid and stall.

You repeatedly said that you hadn't changed the content of Hammertop's comment, and have spent a week attempting to pretend to be the "victim".

Now that you have come back.... yet again...to try and spin your lies... here you go:

geoffhanna wrote on Jun 25th, 2015 at 7:43pm:
I reviewed everything I wrote here yesterday, and it all seems reasonably okay. I stand behind it.

Really Geoff? It seems reasonable to you does it? sure I could argue that easily, but I think the much much more importantly we need to take a look at what you just said here:

geoffhanna wrote on Jun 25th, 2015 at 7:43pm:
I stand behind it.

Where? where have you stood behind it Geoff? because look at this post below that you have been avoiding for days.

Just look at this post with your quotes and explain Geoff, since you're "standing behind it" it's now actually time to stand behind it:

Forest wrote:
Quote:
See you made many claims yesterday and I took the time to point out a little fib you were trying to sell... Hey how about I just put the post up here, it's the one you ran away from yesterday, take a look, see if you can talk your way out of it today okay?:

Forest posted:

Quote:
geoffhanna wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 1:56pm:
Every word that Hammer posted on DDOGamer is still there and visible, except for the personal attacks that I redacted (in a clearly labeled manner) from his original post.

I did not edit his comments at all. Although I did delete the 1200-word original post that he recopied in. Seven times.

No. You deleted whole sections and then make misleading statements about what you removed to downplay the removal, and mock the content.

Especially egregious is when you said:
Geoff wrote:
Quote:
[Here Darren defends the way that the Vault population makes constant personal attacks versus Turbine employees]"

When in fact Hammertop said nothing of the sort instead pointing out how Cordovan used the specter of the vault to serve his own ends:

Hammertop wrote:
Quote:
The only power the Vault has, is as a strawman the Mr. Snook uses to defend his questionable performance as community manager. Every time Cordovan makes a mistake that he gets taken to task for, like the instulting “wing-nut, tinfoil hat” comments on the DDOtwitch he uses the Vault as a excuse and blames unrest on the vault. This gives the Vault what little power it has, it is just a boogeyman that Cordovan drags out when he needs cover or wants to discredit dissenting opinion.

Now no one who hasn't read the original as we have here will know that you totally lied about the content you removed there. You removed it and then describe something else entirely. Saying that Hammertop was "defending the way the vault attacks cordovan" when if fact Hammertop said nothing of the sort and instead pointed out how Cordovan uses the vault.

You made up your summary of Hammertop's statement out of whole cloth, Hammer's statement doesn't even share a single stitch in common with what you claimed you had removed.

Simply put you are a liar, and you were caught. Which is why you couldn't afford in anyway to allow Hammertop's real statement to be seen.

It's funny you were still around for a couple hours after I posted that and super active slinging lies over on your site as well, but for some reason you never got around to responding to this proof that you did in fact fuck with the content of Hammertops post, and lied about what you removed....

So maybe now you can explain?????

So, you claimed you hadn't changed anything and had accurately describe what you had removed "for reasons of personal attack". But as we all see here and as you have been avoiding for days now:

You misrepresented what you removed and you lied repeatedly about that.

« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2015 at 2:10pm by »  

IP Logged

Forest
Ex Member

Reply #309 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 2:17pm
Print Post  
Oh and by the way Geoff? are you really trying the "hammertop" hasn't had his account banned" and "Factor didn't try to post on my site"?

Because you should take a look at Hammer on the DDO forums, it's been nuked, perhaps you should think before you bullshit?

And Factor was posting about trying to post on your site and how it was being deleted and blocked real time. And we were able to read her shutting down Jerry before you pulled it and stonewalled her, in fact you commented about it here.

So maybe try to think it all through before putting it in your next wall of text-denial?

Now, with that said, the question I posted above and pm'd to are still waiting for you to "stand behind" them liar, so start squawking.

IP Logged

ThereIsNoSpoon
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #310 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 4:52pm
Print Post  
Geoff.  You wrote a biased "article" on your site trashing the Vault.  Then post it here, titling it "I imagine you will hate this."  A lame, and clear attempt at baiting.  Instead of your desired reaction, you got a reasonable and intelligent discussion.  A discussion about the merits of some of what you said, while other stuff wasn't accurate, and more so described the official forum than here. 

So you post up another "article" of Hammertop's reply.  Of course it wasn't quite the spite filled retort you were expecting, so you edited it down to fit your specific needs.  Claiming it was edited due to personal attacks against your personal friend, and other such nonsense.  But what you really did was remove many valid arguments about hypocrisy, favoritism, and bias of the official forum.  All to...suit your needs. 

Then you post it on the official forum, all to get the reaction you are hoping to get from the general DDO community, from your spin "article."  By doing so, you also broke multiple official forum rules.  So what happened with that?  Essentially nothing.  The thread was locked, and then later on removed entirely.  I'm going to assume the humor - and mostly sadness - of that is entirely lost on you.  So here... 

• Remove most comments about favoritism and bias occurring on the forum. 
  • Post said edited/spun article on the official forum, and violate multiple rules. 
  • Not being dealt any punishment, because personal friend is head moderator.

You proved that the parts of Hammertop's that you intentionally edited out to spin your "article", are completely accurate.

Geoff.  You are nothing more than a weasely troll.  The fact that you fancy yourself some sort of journalist, is sadly amusing.  Real journalists have integrity, you sir do not.  Please refrain from further posting links to the filth that you produce on your site.
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2015 at 4:54pm by ThereIsNoSpoon »  

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #311 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
Here I am enjoying Jeff's site. A natural laxative.

« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2015 at 4:58pm by Bigdickrichguy »  

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #312 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 5:58pm
Print Post  
If you are interested in a site where moderation is rare, applied evenly, and done out in the open where everyone can see it, I encourage you to visit my site.

except you've shown you don't do that at all.  moderation is rare for your site because you have no traffic.  and if someone actually does post anything challenging you, well, we've seen your "fair moderation" in action:

1 -redact and edit the shit out of it
2- make up a bunch of bullshit to "explain" the redactions
3- make up a bullshit conspiracy - "hammertop and factor are the same person!"- when called on your shady behavior.

you can barely siphon views from your inane posts in the mobos.  no one is going from an uncensored forum like this to your lackluster little corner of the net to interact the other three people who view it on a semi-weekly basis.

quit begging for more hits here.  go back to lurking or get a hobby.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #313 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 6:03pm
Print Post  
ThereIsNoSpoon wrote on Jun 29th, 2015 at 4:52pm:
  • Remove most comments about favoritism and bias occurring on the forum. 
  • Post said edited/spun article on the official forum, and violate multiple rules. 
  • Not being dealt any punishment, because personal friend is head moderator.

You proved that the parts of Hammertop's that you intentionally edited out to spin your "article", are completely accurate.

Geoff.  You are nothing more than a weasely troll.  The fact that you fancy yourself some sort of journalist, is sadly amusing.  Real journalists have integrity, you sir do not.  Please refrain from further posting links to the filth that you produce on your site.

so true.  but I don't think he is either a troll or a journalist.  he cruised by thinking he had some clickbait for the vault, couldn't handle ONE honest post that wasn't another sycophantic egostroking from Leslieleast types, overreacted with his response which garnered even more negative attention from the vault, and now tries to laugh it off.

no troll.  no journalist.  just Curly from the 3 stooges confused why he got stung after kicking a hornets nest.
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2015 at 6:04pm by Yobai »  

IP Logged

Sim-Sala-Bim
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Wha...?

Reply #314 - Jun 30th, 2015 at 12:58am
Print Post  
All of this to get extra hits for his site.
« Last Edit: Jun 30th, 2015 at 12:58am by Sim-Sala-Bim »  

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #315 - Jun 30th, 2015 at 6:55pm
Print Post  
Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jun 30th, 2015 at 12:58am:
All of this to get extra hits for his site.

that's what makes it so funny.

Gayoff says "hmm I'll just put this link to my article on the Vault and see... wait...wait what wuuut NONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOO!"

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #316 - Jun 30th, 2015 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
I have become the Kim Kardashian of the Vault.

Sort of. 

Kim Kardashian is known for having a big ass and sucking off black guys.

Geoffrey IS a big ass and sucks off Black Eyes.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #317 - Jun 30th, 2015 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Jun 30th, 2015 at 6:57pm:

Sort of. 

Kim Kardashian is known for having a big ass and sucking off black guys.

Geoffrey IS a big ass and sucks off Black Eyes.

Grin Grin Grin

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

CosmicCharlie
Shroud Slacker

How do you do?

Reply #318 - Jul 1st, 2015 at 1:06am
Print Post  
I have become the Kim Kardashian of the Vault.

Nice ass.
Oh wait that's your face, my bad.
And there are dicks constantly going in and out of it, in and out, multiple dicks at the time internal swordfighting, and it never stops it never ends.  Smiley
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2015 at 1:07am by CosmicCharlie »  

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #319 - Jul 1st, 2015 at 2:41am
Print Post  
CosmicCharlie wrote on Jul 1st, 2015 at 1:06am:
Nice ass.
Oh wait that's your face, my bad.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #320 - Jul 1st, 2015 at 5:24am
Print Post  
Another Monday, another ... holy crap ... how many more words on this topic? Wow. I'm famous. Except it's infamous, not famous, and it's only on the Vault. I have become the Kim Kardashian of the Vault. If only 18-year-old Geoff could see me now.

I guess nothing for it but to embrace my inner bad guy. I'll need practice on the evil laugh though, don't really have the voice for it but I'll give it my best.

Someone seems to feel that my lurking here is further proof of my sinister perfidy. I've been lurking this site for five or six years, nothing has changed. Apparently I have been sinister for a long, long time. And I didn't even know.

I am posting more often, that much is true, but then this has been an unusual week.

I was asked in an IM whether it would matter if in truth Factor and Hammertop were two people at the same IP rather than one. No, not really. They are both willing to lie to further whatever points they are making (Hammertop was not banned, and Factor did not have any posts deleted from my site). They were both working in concert to discredit me and my site at approximately the same time.

So no matter. One or two. /shrug/ Whatever.

There is a faction of people here who present themselves as less rage-frothy than the general Vault poster and who post that I should have taken "the higher ground". Maybe this is only obvious to me because I know my intentions and the full context of my actions, but ... what higher ground? Are you under the impression that at some point Hammertop asked me to do something reasonable? No. He spam attacked my site. While I tried to get him to redact his rant himself to replace my redacted version, tried logic, tried humor, tried patience.

His only response to any of this was to continue spam attacks against my site, while doing his best to discredit me and my site elsewhere, even lying about being banned to make himself appear more the victim.

I think you have "higher ground" and "appeasement" confused.

No chance I was giving that guy what he wants (or at least not anymore than I already had). So ... I guess it's time to all join hands in a big round of

http://www.gamergeoff.com/images/misc/geoff%20i%20am%20disappoint.png

It's weird to be so hated so suddenly. I mean, everyone wants to be liked, right? But at the same time, if you're going to be hated, the Vault is definitely the best place for it. No one spews hatred quite the same as a "me too" Vaultie pile-on. I am especially appreciating HagMaster; he (or she, sorry, don't know the correct gender) is so totally random. How many threads will she start today? What randomness will they contain? It's like picking at a big zit. You know that nothing is going to come out except pus but a strange sort of fascination compels you to do it anyway.

Anyway, throttling back on the posts to retain my .002 daily average.

Till next time,

Evil Geoff

It's your dishonesty that people here find repugnant. Like the following sentence that you included above:

Quote:
If you are interested in a site where moderation is rare, applied evenly, and done out in the open where everyone can see it, I encourage you to visit my site.

This entire "scandal" proved that you aren't an even handed moderate, that you cover words up and reinterpret them rather than allow them to be "in the open where everyone can see" them.

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #321 - Jul 1st, 2015 at 5:27am
Print Post  
Quote:
Oh and by the way Geoff? are you really trying the "hammertop" hasn't had his account banned" and "Factor didn't try to post on my site"?

Because you should take a look at Hammer on the DDO forums, it's been nuked, perhaps you should think before you bullshit?

And Factor was posting about trying to post on your site and how it was being deleted and blocked real time. And we were able to read her shutting down Jerry before you pulled it and stonewalled her, in fact you commented about it here.

So maybe try to think it all through before putting it in your next wall of text-denial?

Now, with that said, the question I posted above and pm'd to are still waiting for you to "stand behind" them liar, so start squawking.

It's bad enough he's dishonest. The "gosh no one else sees through my dishonesty" arrogance compounds the annoyance.

All I have to say to him is:

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

IP Logged

Hiding
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #322 - Jul 1st, 2015 at 5:32am
Print Post  
Angry wrote on Jun 29th, 2015 at 9:03am:
I do think you're being unfair about the vault. First you try to advertise it... and then you try to turn it around as an evil place. I have found that I rather read the vault than the ddo forums. Why? Because on the vault ppl will tell you you are being retarded when you are. On the ddo forums ppl just throw poop on each other until Cordovan steps in and cuts stuff out.

Only time I was active on the ddo forums was during my time on the PC. What happened? I got called passive agressive, a troll. 3 ppl put me on ignore and the rest I had to ass kiss just to be listened to at all.

I'm not American. I donno how to put on a fake smile and play nice. I say what I think and how I see it. Trying to play nice is awfully tiring. I also like to use "bad words". This is why I like the vault.

I do read your blog, and admire your confidence.

Americans are honest people. They generally say what they think, if they feel it's important.

IP Logged

Biscuit
Ex Member

Reply #323 - Jul 1st, 2015 at 6:50am
Print Post  
Hiding wrote on Jul 1st, 2015 at 5:32am:
Americans are honest people. They generally say what they think, if they feel it's important.

Is Geoff american?

IP Logged

palmer01
VoD Slasher

Paladin Slayer

Reply #324 - Jul 1st, 2015 at 8:54am
Print Post  
Quote:
Is Geoff american?

I think hes Ameri-Cant!

IP Logged