Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Did anyone find a way to (Read 6746 times)
goldgolem
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Did anyone find a way to
Jun 17th, 2015 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
multiply astral shards that appeared in your inventory?

IP Logged

rest
One Man Wolfpack

Re: Did anyone find a way to
Reply #1 - Jun 17th, 2015 at 7:51pm
Print Post  
I'm sure someone did.

IP Logged

Doodle
Abbot Raider

Shoot first ask questions
later!

Reply #2 - Jun 17th, 2015 at 7:54pm
Print Post  
Now I'm willing to share my knowledge for that little trick.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #3 - Jun 18th, 2015 at 3:38am
Print Post  
Doodle wrote on Jun 17th, 2015 at 7:54pm:
Now I'm willing to share my knowledge for that little trick. 

Might need to lower your price.  If you're not his sock, Tornadojoe is already actively trying to profit off your exploit.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #4 - Jun 18th, 2015 at 6:09am
Print Post  
goldgolem wrote on Jun 17th, 2015 at 6:24pm:
multiply astral shards that appeared in your inventory?

Yep, press ctlr+s and you will notice a huge bug, called DDOstore. There you can spend money to get more shards.

Vaultaccount wrote on Aug 29th, 2016 at 7:06pm:
The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Arkat wrote on Apr 2nd, 2014 at 4:14pm:
And someone in another thread called ME delusional recently!

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

No? Then STFU you fucking amateur.

Meat-Head wrote on Jul 29th, 2015 at 12:03am:
Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

IMARANGER wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 at 5:40pm:
Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #5 - Jun 18th, 2015 at 6:10am
Print Post  
Or Pm Epoch, tho he is afk and busy jerking off to warlock.

So PM Arkat. He knows a lot around here.

The most broken epic PL in the game is the ridiculous AC buff from martial PLs. But when you include all the inherent benefits from reincarnation, the thing is above the roof. The benefit from TR was supposed to be minimal, but now it is game breaking. start a new character and you will feel, you will get raped in heroics.

Personally I think lower heroics on new characters are harder than Legendary Elite content on a character with good gear and has all destinies farmed.

Wow.

Have you EVER gone to Law School Feyn? Have you EVER been asked by a United States Senator who is now the Vice President of the United States to write a paper just for him on a particular topic of Constitutional Law for his use as a Senator? Have you ever been asked to help a very notable Harvard PhD turned Constitutional scholar with his very-well received book on Legal Philosophy and Constitutional Revolutions? Have you ever been offered a job as a Deputy Attorney General BEFORE you even graduated Law School?

Thx. I was semi-waiting because windows 10 will be here soon. but, the crashing is making me want to punch old people.

Pretty sure that the fact that a service can be hacked doesn't make it the "community chest".

IP Logged

korinter
Korthos Resident

I Love Boobs

Reply #6 - Jun 18th, 2015 at 6:23am
Print Post  
There is No way to make astral shards appear in inventory. There never was

IP Logged

fr8o
Dragon Raider

Reply #7 - Jun 18th, 2015 at 6:37am
Print Post  
I guarantee you there was/is, but from there I have not found a good use for them currently.

IP Logged

crunch
Stormreaver Piker

Reply #8 - Jun 18th, 2015 at 6:39am
Print Post  
korinter wrote on Jun 18th, 2015 at 6:23am:

Astral shards appear briefly in your inventory for example when you collect rewards from Monster Manual.

IP Logged

Alex DeLarge
Epic Poster

Get ready for some of
the 'ol in-out, in-out

Reply #9 - Jun 18th, 2015 at 6:43am
Print Post  

Your sploit-fu is terrible,
please go DIAF before you embarrass yourself some more...

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #10 - Jun 18th, 2015 at 6:45am
Print Post  
There were several ways, but it was closed last Dec if I recall correctly.

If you can manage to get them into inventory, they're auto consumed upon log out now.

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #11 - Jun 18th, 2015 at 7:39am
Print Post  

No there was and still is, but it's useless now.

IP Logged

DoRayEgon
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #12 - Jun 18th, 2015 at 10:26am
Print Post  
Where there's a will, there's a way.....I have no will.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #13 - Jun 19th, 2015 at 6:33am
Print Post  
Its funny, on my exit surveys I always said I would come back for warlock. On lam I powered one to lvl 28 using the weird little xp guy. Dicked around with enhancements, killed some stuff in orchard, decided to eat some Hebrew National hot dogs, and I never went back. Sad times, it was fun, I guess. Those hot dogs were fucking delicious though.
Next time you feel like spending money in DDO, go to the store, buy some hotdogs, come home and make them. Try and tell me with 100% honesty it is not a better investment then Turbine.

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

Halfmaniac
Stormreaver Piker

I'll lead you to my basement

Reply #14 - Jun 19th, 2015 at 8:10am
Print Post  
Epoch wrote on Jun 19th, 2015 at 6:33am:
snip

It is the same to me.
Wasting money on hot dogs is shitting your money later.
« Last Edit: Jun 19th, 2015 at 8:10am by Halfmaniac »  

karavek wrote on May 6th, 2017 at 8:10pm:
Look dude just because you hate a cunt doesn't mean you stop fucking the bitch you just turn her over and hate fuck her ass bloody then your take her to Tijuana and sell her ass to some spic pimp.

IP Logged

Epoch
Alaskan Ice Hole

Epochalypse

Reply #15 - Jun 19th, 2015 at 2:43pm
Print Post  
Halfmaniac wrote on Jun 19th, 2015 at 8:10am:
It is the same to me.
Wasting money on hot dogs is shitting your money later.

Good shits are healthy. Can you say that about ddo?

OnePercenter wrote on May 15th, 2014 at 9:41am:
I just read that the cat followed up by visiting the dog house later that night, dropping some Willie Pete in on the sleeping dog.  #epochsfamiliarFTW

Sim-Sala-Bim wrote on Jan 27th, 2014 at 2:09am:
It seems like Epoch never loses his popularity.
Even against donuts.

IP Logged

OnePercenter
Advocatus Diaboli

Ants Eat Dead Grasshoppers

Reply #16 - Jun 19th, 2015 at 2:47pm
Print Post  
Its funny, on my exit surveys I always said I would come back for warlock. On lam I powered one to lvl 28 using the weird little xp guy. Dicked around with enhancements, killed some stuff in orchard, decided to eat some Hebrew National hot dogs, and I never went back. Sad times, it was fun, I guess. Those hot dogs were fucking delicious though.
Next time you feel like spending money in DDO, go to the store, buy some hotdogs, come home and make them. Try and tell me with 100% honesty it is not a better investment then Turbine.

Zionist...

Feynman wrote on Jan 20th, 2015 at 4:57pm:
One thing for everyone who is a "skeptic" on this issue: Insurance companies are basing their underwriting on the assumption that it is real. They are refusing to write policies on homes that are likely to be in danger from rising seas 20 years from now, even though the resale rate of the homes is so high that they could keep writing policies for another 10 years and still not have to pay out on 1 policy in 5, but that would be irresponsible. Unethical, as well, but that's never stopped anyone before.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 11th, 2014 at 6:12pm:
It is fairly natural to assume that the fair price for the pot is the fair value of the resources I needed to make the pot plus the fair value of my labor.

IMARANGER wrote on Jan 15th, 2014 at 4:56pm:
You were right this time, OnePercenter. 

iliveyourdream13 wrote on May 14th, 2014 at 2:02pm:
#bringbackreadingcomprehension

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #17 - Jun 19th, 2015 at 2:58pm
Print Post  
OnePercenter wrote on Jun 19th, 2015 at 2:47pm:
Zionist...

Sure. That works for me!

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

Billy the Id
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Jun 19th, 2015 at 3:56pm
Print Post  

So the Lamma server is scratching the new class itch before it makes money  for Turbine. Not great planning, almost seems like they may not fully understand their target demo..

But then you couldn't go through the harbor without tripping over some firefist today.

IP Logged

CosmicCharlie
Shroud Slacker

How do you do?

Reply #19 - Jun 19th, 2015 at 8:21pm
Print Post  

*than

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #20 - Jun 19th, 2015 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Not great planning, almost seems like they may not fully understand their target demo..

In other news, The Pope may be somewhat religeous.

You have a good point, but I think the premise is fine, it's the implementation that is the problem.

If they brought a fully finished and polished class with a unique playstyle and original look, Lamania could whet the appetite of the fans. When they come out with cold cocktail franks in greasy nacho cheese sause, the week of preview will sate much of what appetite there was for it.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

eighnuss
Epic Poster

ด้้้้้ ͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩͩ
ÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠÍŠ

Reply #21 - Jun 19th, 2015 at 11:38pm
Print Post  
m4lacka wrote on Jun 18th, 2015 at 6:09am:
Yep, press ctlr+s and you will notice a huge bug, called DDOstore. There you can spend money to get more shards.

m4lacka wrote on Jun 18th, 2015 at 6:10am:
Or Pm Epoch, tho he is afk and busy jerking off to warlock.

So PM Arkat. He knows a lot around here.

all these funny posts you are a hoot m8- here you'll love this

like subscribe thumsup favorite and tweet it plz

͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊͊DISCLAIMER: This post is provided �as is� for informational purposes only. The Department of Vault
Security (DVS) does not provide any warranties of any kind regarding any information contained within. DVS
does not endorse any commercial product or service referenced in this post or otherwise.ďżźďżź

IP Logged

m4lacka
Horoluth Raider

Coitus ergo sum.

Reply #22 - Jun 20th, 2015 at 1:30am
Print Post  
eighnuss wrote on Jun 19th, 2015 at 11:38pm:
all these funny posts you are a hoot m8- here you'll love this

like subscribe thumsup favorite and tweet it plz

You dont need to use this sock Arkat.

Wow.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint