Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Crane-spawn (Read 8899 times)
Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Crane-spawn
Reply #25 - Jun 20th, 2015 at 10:08am
Print Post  
NoGoodDoc wrote on Jun 20th, 2015 at 8:50am:
There been quite the grumbling about Warlocks too. We all now joke around about the thing that keep us playing and almost unanimously it's each other and not the game content/updates. It's only a matter to time before one of us snaps due to the many incompetent design decisions made by Turbine. Then the whole guild will come down like a house of cards. My gut tells me there are quite a few smaller guild out there that are the same.

It's so true, I'm on the other side of that now, went from 3 years of solid raids and TR-trains to a scattered bunch of guys who used to play together exchanging emails. At some point the number of leaving/busy hits critical mass and it falls apart.

Only thing I can say we did better than most was to not blame it on each other and whip up the drama, I had seen way to many guilds start to decline and then fully implode when the remaining members started looking for someone to blame.

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #26 - Jun 20th, 2015 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
NoGoodDoc wrote on Jun 20th, 2015 at 8:50am:
There been quite the grumbling about Warlocks too. We all now joke around about the thing that keep us playing and almost unanimously it's each other and not the game content/updates. It's only a matter to time before one of us snaps due to the many incompetent design decisions made by Turbine. Then the whole guild will come down like a house of cards. My gut tells me there are quite a few smaller guild out there that are the same.

Yeah, that's how it was for us around Shadowfell. Nobody wanted to deal with learning a whole new set of enhancements, so we reformed in Neverwinter, losing a few along the way. That didn't have a lot of longevity, so we reformed in Path of Exile, again losing a few. Most of us still play Pathfinder P&P every other Friday, but we rarely team up in DDO.

It's hard to get excited about anything Turbine comes out with if my friends aren't playing it, and the stuff they've been coming out with is so bad it would be hard to get excited about even if my friends were playing it.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

AllBorkedup
Waterworks Kobold

Be Happy~!

Reply #27 - Jun 21st, 2015 at 10:11am
Print Post  
I find a good 3-6 month leave of absence to heal the soul a good thing after about a year of playing. Keeps things relatively interesting. But chances are when you come back your the leader of a defunct guild being the last man standing.  Cheesy
« Last Edit: Jun 21st, 2015 at 10:11am by AllBorkedup »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint