Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Full bans what a coincidence thanks Jerry & Geoff (Read 54780 times)
notajedi
Stormreaver Piker

What idiot puts personal
information here? Gunga

Re: Full bans what a coincidence thanks Jerry & Geoff
Reply #150 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 12:46pm
Print Post  
Did you have any good stuff for us to ask for or was it all BTC?

You can always APPEAL.  Appealing a ban has happened in the past many, many times
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2015 at 12:47pm by notajedi »  

IP Logged

notajedi
Stormreaver Piker

What idiot puts personal
information here? Gunga

Reply #151 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 12:57pm
Print Post  
After reading the whole thread, there is some good entertainment value.

IP Logged

notajedi
Stormreaver Piker

What idiot puts personal
information here? Gunga

Reply #152 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 1:00pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jun 25th, 2015 at 4:44am:
Please, vegemite is pretty much a natural repellent for any living, non-Australian life form.  It could even keep strippers away in 'one of those' strip clubs.  Just shows that dropbears have some taste.

True fact, 50% of Aussies do not like Vegemite.  I found the Queenslanders liked the Vegemite the most of all the Aussies I interacted with.

IP Logged

notajedi
Stormreaver Piker

What idiot puts personal
information here? Gunga

Reply #153 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 1:07pm
Print Post  
Now, I am confused.

Hammertop = Factor on DDO Vault?  People make sock accounts on the Vault for trolling the Vault?

I am sure strakein can confirm or deny this.

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #154 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
notajedi wrote on Jun 27th, 2015 at 1:07pm:
Hammertop = Factor on DDO Vault?  People make sock accounts on the Vault for trolling the Vault?

Geoff alluded to Hammertop and Factor having the same IP.  Strake said that Geoff sent a screenshot supporting this.

Neither Hammertop nor Factor have contested this information.

notajedi wrote on Jun 27th, 2015 at 1:07pm:
I am sure strakein can confirm or deny this.

DropBear Confirms, not Strake.  Be patient - sometimes it takes 12 hours.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

RemRemi
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #155 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 5:25pm
Print Post  
OldCoaly wrote on Jun 27th, 2015 at 4:19pm:
Neither Hammertop nor Factor have contested this information.

Uh, actually.....

Princess happy-time came out really strongly against Gayoff's bullshit:
Quote:
You are such a degenerate liar it makes me furious, first you try to censor me when I point out what Cordovan in trying to do. And then when I embarrassed you here for trying to censor me you try this to discredit me?

Your disgusting, and no matter how hard you try Turbine is never going to give you that job you are so willing to stab people in the back for, You're a filthy supergrass and all the lies in the world won't change that.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is about as close to foul language she has ever come to using. As for Hammertop, looks like he tossed it in after getting raped over on Geoff's site, he hasn't logged in here and his account on DDO is obviously toast now.

When I hear about Gayoff's "screenshot", well maybe if he had sent that while he was initially floating this attempted smear I would be inclined to give it some credit... actually a fair bit of credit. But with him "waiting" more than a day to produce it smacks of photoshop-fun, which funnily enough Gayoff suggested before he go around to producing anything.

Granted all this may be beside the point, Gayoff acted like a cunt and fully exposed himself lackey in the process, for whatever that's worth. I mean it's not like it was a surprise to most of us. 
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2015 at 5:32pm by RemRemi »  

IP Logged

OldCoaly
Puppy Farmer

Why did you think this
time would be different?

Reply #156 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 5:51pm
Print Post  
RemRemi wrote on Jun 27th, 2015 at 5:25pm:
Uh, actually.....

Princess happy-time came out really strongly against Gayoff's bullshit:

Although Factor does pretty clearly indicate that she's not happy with Geoff or Jerry, her words are pretty far from saying "I'm not Hammertop".

Maybe I'm wrong, and if I am, I apologize.

Whether or not Hammertop is Factor isn't important to me, and it doesn't change the truth that Geoff manipulated Hammertop's words on Geoff's blog by incompletely quoting them, removing portions, and replacing those portions with his unarguably biased interpretations.

Groo The Wanderer wrote on Sep 8th, 2013 at 10:43pm:
they will probably congratulate themselves on how long they "kept it going" never able to see that it could have easily managed to keep itself going for far longer if they had just meddled far less drastically and with some semblance of an actual gameplan.
Darth Anonymous wrote on Feb 1st, 2014 at 1:11pm:
Hearing something has "merit" but we don't have "time" kind of says everything about how Turbine works on things.
eighnuss wrote on May 27th, 2014 at 12:52pm:
everyone but turbine knows that we are sad they are destroying our game
majmalphunktion wrote on Aug 30th, 2013 at 12:12am:
I don't make the game, I just get tested what they build. Sorry you are not happy.
Skoodge wrote on Nov 27th, 2014 at 6:54am:
DDO is easy to summarize - the greatest game to suck the most ass.
GooFY wrote on Mar 2nd, 2015 at 5:36pm:
Turbine - So incompetent that we are skeptical when they report their own incompetence.  
Meursault wrote on May 11th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
Other companies will settle for shitting out garbage, Turdbin actually prefers to. Especially if they can get us to buy it, that just cracks them up.
Meursault wrote on Nov 12th, 2015 at 2:50pm:
Breaking something and putting it back together isn't as good as not breaking it to begin with, it's not even close.
palmer01 wrote on Nov 20th, 2015 at 9:05am:
Devs do not care what players want - they already have an agenda and give out token gestures so the paladins can feel worthy.
PersonaNonGrata wrote on Oct 4th, 2016 at 1:24am:
The DDO devs aren't motivated by a positive user experience.

IP Logged

Factor
Ex Member

Reply #157 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
I am not Hammertop.

I tried to defend Hammertop's post's on Geoff's site, I was appalled by how he twisted everything so gleefully. So, I wrote several very specific and backed comments that pointed out several large inconsistencies in a Turbine employee's comments on Geoff's site. No one else did that, no one was as specific. I tried to post these comments multiple times, it was deleted by Geoff after 15 mins the first time as were two really well written replys by others supporting my comment. After that first time, every time I tried to repost it was held up by Geoff.

Only after I posted on the Vault telling everyone what Geoff was doing, preventing me from posting on his site did he finally he start saying that I was "Hammertop". Not producing "proof" until almost 2 days later.

I don't have much more to say on this matter.  My family's and my personal account details and my vault name are well known and connected for a Turbine employee and I have no interest in having my account closed, just so I can try to point out what a liar and manipulator Geoff is. There are more then enough people here to do that.

If you have any other questions, please send them by PMs. I love the game, and I am not going to give anyone any more excuses to take that away from me. 

« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2015 at 6:21pm by »  

IP Logged

Snu Snu
Shroud Slacker

Drama is boring

Reply #158 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
Wow, this is still going on ... remarkable.
I can't imagine there are new facts to this matter. Doesn't it get boring?

Bored Byond Belief

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #159 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 6:45pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I am not Hammertop.

I tried to defend Hammertop's post's on Geoff's site, I was appalled by how he twisted everything so gleefully. So, I wrote several very specific and backed comments that pointed out several large inconsistencies in a Turbine employee's comments on Geoff's site. No one else did that, no one was as specific. I tried to post these comments multiple times, it was deleted by Geoff after 15 mins the first time as were two really well written replys by others supporting my comment. After that first time, every time I tried to repost it was held up by Geoff.

Only after I posted on the Vault telling everyone what Geoff was doing, preventing me from posting on his site did he finally he start saying that I was "Hammertop". Not producing "proof" until almost 2 days later.

I don't have much more to say on this matter.  My family's and my personal account details and my vault name are well known and connected for a Turbine employee and I have no interest in having my account closed, just so I can try to point out what a liar and manipulator Geoff is. There are more then enough people here to do that.

If you have any other questions, please send them by PMs. I love the game, and I am not going to give anyone any more excuses to take that away from me. 

Cuntovan does seem intent on destroying the game that pays for his groceries. It's almost as if someone was paying him more than turdbine does to do this.

IP Logged

spambot3000
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #160 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
Wait... if the stupid fan site has to follow Turdbine's rules then why isn't the stupid fan site banned for merely mentioning the Vault ?

After all, I was permabanned for doing just such a thing - http://www.ddovault.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1405825050/7#7

Double standards much Jerry ?

Now as gay as it sounds, participating in the forums kept my interest in the game up. I still like the game but my enthusiasm has significantly decreased since.

So, anyhow don't have enough gumption to do more than make this post and I don't think it holds much water at that but still, from my point of view definitely a double standard at work.

I would absolutely devote some effort if there was some kind of way we could all complain to directly to WB and get Jerry fired.

He could have very easily gave me a sharp slap on the wrists and temp ban to cool off. Fuck me, sorry for being a passionate player  Shocked

Finally in the spirit of the Vault - boobies and donuts for all !

IP Logged

Arkat
Chonus Christ

Hola Bienvenido

Reply #161 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 12:37am
Print Post  
Quote:
I am not Hammertop.

Ok, for the purposes of this post, I believe you are not "Hammertop."

Please explain why your IP address is also showing to be the same as "Hammertop" is posting from.

Geoff sent screenshots showing this to Strak and IIRC, Strak believed they weren't faked or what the screenshots showed was accurate. While I may not believe what Geoff says on its face, I certainly trust what Strak says is accurate.

Keep in mind most (if not all) forum software (including YaBB) keeps track of which IP address every post is posted from. Regular forum posters can't see this information, only site moderators can.

So, again, why are your posts displaying the same IP address as the one from which "Hammertop" is posting?

Is the person posting as "Hammertop" a relation or perhaps your significant other? If not, is the person a roomate/housemate?

To be more succinct, what is your relationship to the person posing as "Hammertop" that would explain both your and his posts as originating from the same place?

Stand on hills of long-forgotten yesterdays...

Looking for a sign that the Universal Mind has written you into the Passion Play.

IP Logged

gawker
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #162 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 1:13am
Print Post  
Factor doesn't seem to keen to get another ban, in fact she posted "If you have any other questions, please send them by PMs." I'm assuming you PM'd her Arkat?

Either way, it may be ancient history (by vault standards..) but it's not hard to find with a search, anyone who looks for it can see the answer back in May of last year. When she got a two-week ban for upsetting Meli last year her brother was also banned on all of his accounts as well.

It's my understanding that Revaulting already posted this, but being a gentleman he later redacted it, saving Factor some shade and hassle. But since you're asking after the fact I figured what the fuck, it's not like it's hard to find out or anything. 

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #163 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 2:40am
Print Post  
Nice work Cuntovan and Lamerjeff! You bullied someones little sister! How do you think management will react when their mother calls support for an explanation?

You feel like big tough manly men? Fucking asswipes.

Also, I called this.

gawker wrote on Jun 28th, 2015 at 1:13am:
By nature the Vault has
short memory.. I don't.

Fuckin A dude. Smiley
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2015 at 2:46am by »  

IP Logged

Revaulting
Completionist (i.t.p.)

Reply #164 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 4:10pm
Print Post  
gawker wrote on Jun 28th, 2015 at 1:13am:
By nature the Vault has
short memory.. I don't.

For the record, I have a short memory, too. Now what was all this twaddle about? Was it worth calling me a gentleman over? Are the kids all still into this Geoff Hannah Montana fad, or what is it, Poke A Man? You want Poke A Man cards for your birthday?
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2015 at 4:11pm by Revaulting »  

Silence is golden, but I only get silver rolls.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #165 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 4:49pm
Print Post  
spambot3000 wrote on Jun 27th, 2015 at 6:57pm:
Finally in the spirit of the Vault - boobies and donuts for all !

Thank you for not sucking.

spambot3000 wrote on Jun 27th, 2015 at 6:57pm:
I would absolutely devote some effort if there was some kind of way we could all...get Jerry fired.

You'd need at least two other people with way too much time on their hands.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

chuky
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #166 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 5:30pm
Print Post  
When you say sitting on "stacks: is taht 1000's .. 10,000's or 100,000's...

Just wondering where I fit in the hoarding of things. Cheesy

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #167 - Jun 28th, 2015 at 6:25pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Nice work Cuntovan and Lamerjeff! You bullied someones little sister! How do you think management will react when their mother calls support for an explanation?

You feel like big tough manly men? Fucking asswipes.

Yeah, and don't forget LesliePest-GutlessClod, he's been a grade A jerk in this too. But hey, if you can't beat Hammertop in a fair debate, just bully his little sister, right? Less, you hero, you.

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #168 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 1:20pm
Print Post  
I have it on good infromation that Geoff is Hammertop.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #169 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 1:25pm
Print Post  
Bigdickrichguy wrote on Jun 29th, 2015 at 1:20pm:
I have it on good infromation that Geoff is Hammertop.  Cheesy

That's WonderfulFoppyBint's bit.  Get your own bit.  Maybe something with turtle penises...wait...no.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Reply #170 - Jun 29th, 2015 at 1:30pm
Print Post  
Skoodge wrote on Jun 29th, 2015 at 1:25pm:
That's WonderfulFoppyBint's bit.  Get your own bit.  Maybe something with turtle penises...wait...no.

You have wisdom.

IP Logged

Jeff_Stryker
Waterworks Kobold

Zero

Reply #171 - Jun 30th, 2015 at 6:18am
Print Post  
On the general topic, I've been a forum member since 2009
and, up until this year (April) never received an infraction.  I've
now got four (big deal, I know) in the last three months. 
Things have definitely got worse - Jerry definitely has his
favourites.  I'm sure it's the same guy reporting me every
time. 

IP Logged

CosmicCharlie
Shroud Slacker

How do you do?

Reply #172 - Jun 30th, 2015 at 7:11am
Print Post  
at this rate there will be 1 guy left to post and then Turd Bin can fire the Fat Beaver and that last guy standing can ban himself

IP Logged

Meursault
Horoluth Raider

I Love Freedom of Speech

Reply #173 - Jun 30th, 2015 at 12:27pm
Print Post  
CosmicCharlie wrote on Jun 30th, 2015 at 7:11am:
at this rate there will be 1 guy left to post and then Turd Bin can fire the Fat Beaver and that last guy standing can ban himself

LOL, and we thought TurdBin didn't have a plan for the future  Cheesy

Turdbin, keep changing the DDO rules, because McDonalds sold over 200 billion hamburgers by changing the recipe for their Special Sauce every couple of months to keep interest up.

IP Logged

Bill Z Bubb
Boobies Controller

I only know three chords!

Reply #174 - Jul 1st, 2015 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
I'm still trying to figure out what a Supergrass is.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 
Send TopicPrint