Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Full bans what a coincidence thanks Jerry & Geoff (Read 54721 times)
Bigdickrichguy
Horoluth Raider

I'm gunna put my dick<br
/>in your vag.<br />

Re: Full bans what a coincidence thanks Jerry & Geoff
Reply #25 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 1:19pm:
lol@Green Jacket!

love how he bagged on the vault then turned here for refuge and sympathy.  I agree with the ban suggestion.  if for no other reason than it would be funny salt in a whiny wound.

and Geoff what a POS you are for getting the guy banned.

"Well for the record, the vault is a pack of juvenile half-wits more interested in cheating than actually playing the game, I find very little useful information there, and most time spent there is wasted trying to figure out all the stupid inside jokes. But as obnoxious as they are you miss the point, they are powerless, all they can do is make noise in their tiny little sandbox, a sandbox easily avoided."

DIAF Hammerbitch

IP Logged

Forest
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
Flav wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 1:39pm:
( unless you were sitting on stacks of duped stuff that is  Roll Eyes )

Pretty sure he was a straight-arrow through and through, he posted and called out Devs and Cordo to audit his forum and game accounts in a couple different posts, even had varg? or steel can't remember which back him up in one, when he did it. Not really something a duper would risk.

Not really a big surprise he got the boot, he was on thin ice since that Crane_Mac mess, not hard to see that Geoff's baiting and link were seen as a excellent chance to tank a noisy poster who had become too careful on the Mobos to nail.

Gun to my head? I'm guessing the "I have copies of absurd Turbine PM's" comment Hammertop made to Geoff's site was the nail in the coffin for him, it against the ToS to post those or shop them around. So they would probably use that as their boilerplate response to any comebacks.

Of course I could be wrong, it happens often enough.

IP Logged

Mr Reilly
Stormreaver Piker

They're all gonna laugh
at me.

Reply #27 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
This is why I don't post on the MB.  Too much drama.

Sorry to hear about the game ban, Hammer, that really fucking sucks.

- Zorro

IP Logged

Forest
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:04pm
Print Post  
Mr Reilly wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:01pm:
Sorry to hear about the game ban, Hammer

Ban-Hammer, hehe I just saw that.

He hath become the avatar of the BannedHammer!

IP Logged

Flav
Vault Frog

One Frog to Rule them
All!

Reply #29 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Pretty sure he was a straight-arrow through and through, he posted and called out Devs and Cordo to audit his forum and game accounts in a couple different posts, even had varg? or steel can't remember which back him up in one, when he did it. Not really something a duper would risk.

Oh I'm ( almost ) certain he's as clean as me on my main account ( it's not easy to maintain with all the loophole there's in game ), I was just baiting for a comment Smiley

Yes my avatar is an Hermine eating a Greenland Lemming for brunch.

IP Logged

Rushboy
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #30 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
What a train wreck. Poor communication decisions by everyone involved.
Not sure why Hammer thought Geoff would be on board with his rant in the first place. I mildly enjoy the goofiness of Geoff's articles, but would never think to use his site as a soapbox. It is Geoff's soapbox anyway.
And Geoff bothering to bring attention to it all? Makes it look like an inside (blow)job.

Yet I can't seem to stop watching. Even worse than when the wife forces you to watch The Bachelor with her.  Train wreck indeed.

IP Logged

keyfaker banned by Strake
Waterworks Kobold

yawn

Reply #31 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:24pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Both my forum account and game account have been banned as of this morning, both listed as "never to be lifted".

So thanks a lot Jerry, and Geoff? thanks for passing on whatever you passed on to him and Turbine so they could axe me first thing today. 

I should be really angry, but surprisingly I'm almost relieved. I'm going to take the time and money I was willing to give the game to make it better and spend it somewhere that it will be appreciated.

I rest easy knowing I did my best and didn't give up to easily, I will also take comfort knowing that while Jerry Snook won't catch any flack for this ham-fisted action you are now exposed as the lackey you are Geoff Hannah. I do hope you are proud of yourself.

Meanwhile Jerry has blocked me successfully, there is no way I can expose him without resorting to whole distasteful Sock nonsense, and I refuse to waste any more time that way or anyway on a game who's community is being "managed" to a slow death. 

So that's it for me, the fact that a player who was willing to really invest monetarily and personally in a 9 year old game  has been reduced to signing off from  here, The Vault? well it says a lot.

To those of you sticking with the game, best of luck, it is a amazing system in so many ways (especially the core and customize ability) , I am sorry if I didn't have a chance to quest with more you, and that I won't in the future.

I would ask that if you meet some Nooby's give them what help and encouragement you can, but maybe don't tell/show them how to exploit unless they ask, it makes the new "everything is fantastic" period last longer.

So now I'm off, I guess I'm glad it's over, I'm glad I will be getting a chance to go play other newer games with a clear conscious knowing I tried my best.

Also, I'm relieved that I don't have to try to be careful with what I will post and I won't have to keep attempting and failing to follow Crane-style anymore.

And with that in mind: Jerry, Severlin, Tolero, Geoff, Uurlock, paleus, blackheartox, Bartharok, Chai, Fran, Failedlegend, Jetrule,Quahlor, Leslie W., and all the rest of you toadies and liars?

You are all a bunch of big fish in a tiny little pond killing the game and chasing off new players to service your egos, so free to go fuck yourselves.  (for the record I did like the tiny pond).

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Memnir
Shroud Slacker

A little bit different

Reply #32 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
Is HT really forum banned, though?

I can still search for, and Rep, his posts on the Turbine's forums. His Rep just appears to be turned off - not gone, merely hidden.

I admit I baited with a post on Geoff's post, and Jerry answered. He says HT is not forum banned (which is why I bothered to look into it myself). If HT was game banned, it would also register as a forum ban... but again, it does not seem like he really is.

Somebody here is being deliberately disingenuous, Jerry or HT. I admit to not really giving a fuck who it is. But, there is more then a little befuckery present.
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:25pm by Memnir »  

To stop a nosebleed: apply pressure
To start a nosebleed: apply greater pressure in short, rapid bursts

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #33 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:26pm
Print Post  
Rushboy wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:18pm:
And Geoff bothering to bring attention to it all? Makes it look like an inside (blow)job.

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.ďż˝ Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.ďż˝ They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #34 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
Bigdickrichguy wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:00pm:
"Well for the record, the vault is a pack of juvenile half-wits more interested in cheating than actually playing the game, I find very little useful information there, and most time spent there is wasted trying to figure out all the stupid inside jokes. But as obnoxious as they are you miss the point, they are powerless, all they can do is make noise in their tiny little sandbox, a sandbox easily avoided."

DIAF Hammerbitch

this is almost 100% true

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #35 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:37pm
Print Post  
Memnir wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:25pm:

I can still search for, and Rep, his posts on the Turbine's forums. His Rep just appears to be turned off - not gone, merely hidden.

I admit I baited with a post on Geoff's post, and Jerry answered. He says HT is not forum banned (which is why I bothered to look into it myself). If HT was game banned, it would also register as a forum ban... but again, it does not seem like he really is.

Somebody here is being deliberately disingenuous, Jerry or HT. I admit to not really giving a fuck who it is. But, there is more then a little befuckery present.

This certainly makes the the whole thing even more interesting.

If I had to place a bet, it would be on Jerry. Or more likely, the potential backlash has caused him to revoke the banning.

IP Logged

geoffhanna
Korthos Resident

Default Catchphrase

Reply #36 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:44pm
Print Post  
Hammertop is Factor. And not banned. And (one assumes) laughing his ass off.

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #37 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:45pm
Print Post  
In any case, if you aren't banned, I'm rescinding my offer of stones on Khyber.

IP Logged

Ginger_Walri
Titan Demolisher

Fire. Die In It.

Reply #38 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:46pm
Print Post  
geoffhanna wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:44pm:

Proof?

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #39 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:07pm
Print Post  
Memnir wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:25pm:

You can search banned posters it will show you the post's that were not removed. I have several accounts that got the axe and you can find any of their tame old posts.

The tip off is that you can't see when Hammertop's last activity was, and you cannot even try to  PM Hammertop, it's not like it gets knocked back, it actually stops you when you try. Also he was sitting on a fair stack of rep until this morning when he made a post bitching about trap the soul DC's (what shitty post to go out on... lame) now all renown gone, so that is him dead on the forum.

As for ingame ban no way to check unless your a GM or have some serious juice.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #40 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
geoffhanna wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:44pm:

Oh really Geoff? I saw you dodging this over on the other thread but since you were stupid enough to try and sell your bullshit here it seems too good of a chance to waste this response of mine on just that thread as it exposes you for the desperate little stooge you are nicely! :

Hey Geoff? no one will buy this latest bullshit dodge, it' just that... hmm I think forest pointed it out best:

Quote:
Geoff wrote:
Quote:
[Here Darren defends the way that the Vault population makes constant personal attacks versus Turbine employees]"

When in fact Hammertop said nothing of the sort instead pointing out how Cordovan used the specter of the vault to serve his own ends:

Hammertop wrote:
Quote:
The only power the Vault has, is as a strawman the Mr. Snook uses to defend his questionable performance as community manager. Every time Cordovan makes a mistake that he gets taken to task for, like the instulting “wing-nut, tinfoil hat” comments on the DDOtwitch he uses the Vault as a excuse and blames unrest on the vault. This gives the Vault what little power it has, it is just a boogeyman that Cordovan drags out when he needs cover or wants to discredit dissenting opinion.

Now no one who hasn't read the original as we have here will know that you totally lied about the content you removed there. You removed it and then describe something else entirely. Saying that Hammertop was "defending the way the vault attacks cordovan" when if fact Hammertop said nothing of the sort and instead pointed out how Cordovan uses the vault.

You made up your summary of Hammertop's statement out of whole cloth, Hammer's statement doesn't even share a single stitch in common with what you claimed you had removed.

As Forest points out better than I ever could, you have already intentionally lied and made shit up out of thin air and then claimed that you didn't change or misrepresent anything removed.

You have been lying all morning Geoff and you have been busted cold, and now you think you can lie some more and people will believe it?  The only Con man I see is a stooge for Jerry trying to tap-dance out of shit he got himself into. 

Oh, let us guess now your going to "tell" Jerry that Factor is Hammertop? and then Jerry will use that as his explanation for why Hammertop "actually in now banned" after a review? just like Crane_Mace was "not banned" and the after a review "was banned"? 

What a funny little dance Jerry and Jerry's kids have to shut up anyone with a brain, but do you really think anyone is going to believe you anymore?

One time to many fucker, you liar.
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:12pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

harharharhar
Epic Poster

Girthless Trolllicker

Reply #41 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:19pm
Print Post  
so, where is Hammertop in all of this

IP Logged

Tranquil
Ex Member

Reply #42 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:19pm:
so, where is Hammertop in all of this

It would appear he is a Clean/break type wouldn't it, it's not as though he seemed to appreciate the Vault's unique character is it?  Wink  Not like moi.

If he didn't surface to claim your very generous offer of two stones I would surmise he is rather serious about being done with the game.

Really it's for the best that he has not surfaced again, I'm not sure If I could handle two to three days of his walls of text posts and the whole Crane style posting.

I will say this much, the many sides of the DDO community never fail to entertain!

IP Logged

geoffhanna
Korthos Resident

Default Catchphrase

Reply #43 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
Wow. You are a troubled soul Hag. I will think positive thoughts on your behalf and hope that it helps.

Ginger_Walri wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:46pm:
Proof?

I'm sure it will be forthcoming, a good troll is most appreciated when everyone knows about it.

IP Logged

Skoodge
LORD OF BOOBS

Whatever

Reply #44 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:34pm
Print Post  
Will someone verify something one way or another so I know if I should hate Hammer or Geoff?  You know what, fuck it.  I hate them both now.  There, that was easy.

Turbine policy - glitches and poor coding resulting in interference of your game play or enjoyment will be ignored.  Glitches or poor coding on the developers side that at all benefit your game play or enjoyment will result in your character being banned and/or items from your inventory deleted.  Please report all bugs via our bug report...when it works.

IP Logged

Tranquil
Ex Member

Reply #45 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:37pm
Print Post  
geoffhanna wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:30pm:
Wow. You are a troubled soul Hag. I will think positive thoughts on your behalf and hope that it helps.

I'm sure it will be forthcoming, a good troll is most appreciated when everyone knows about it.

By troubled soul I assume you must mean kindred spirit Geoff? Because the ever volatile Hag does seem to have your measure, while you do seem to be trying to avoid his rather pointed... points?  Grin

And hoping that "proof" of your own claim will be forthcoming, bit of a long bow to draw isn't it? I would have thought you had already stuck your neck out rather more than necessary today Geoff.   

I will have to include your site in future reading, if only for the rather humorously overextended hubris.

IP Logged

Crotch Goblins
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #46 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 3:56pm
Print Post  

Just seems to me that anyone who speaks out over on the mobos is systematically getting banned lately. I'm sure it's been the case for a while, but with ddo sliding it just seems desperate and way over the top. Cordo seems to have his minions on full tilt to bait people, and it's become just asinine posts now.. the mobo's are very dull when everyone is a stooge. Oh shit that's hyperbole.. I mean most...

IP Logged

Barkabout
Shroud Slacker

I Love Drama!

Reply #47 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 4:02pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Puppies
Waterworks Kobold

"Sua Sponte" "De Oppresso
Liber"

Reply #48 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 4:18pm
Print Post  
Certified Gay and Retarded.

"The Quieter you Become - the More you are able to Hear"

IP Logged

Coasterhops
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #49 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
Will be real interested to see where this heads, I am sure there is a winding path or two to follow yet.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Send TopicPrint