Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 75 Replies) Full bans what a coincidence thanks Jerry & Geoff (Read 54784 times)
Ginger_Walri
Titan Demolisher

Fire. Die In It.

Re: Full bans what a coincidence thanks Jerry & Geoff
Reply #75 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 7:48pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 7:47pm:
but big ole jerry doesnt fit in geoff without lubrication

or some modification

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #76 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 7:51pm
Print Post  
Ginger_Walri wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 7:48pm:
or some modification

a four finger sensation?

Mockduck wrote on Aug 30th, 2010 at 2:20pm:
I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Ginger_Walri
Titan Demolisher

Fire. Die In It.

Reply #77 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 7:51pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 7:51pm:
a four finger sensation?

not without vibration

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #78 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 7:55pm
Print Post  
Ginger_Walri wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 7:51pm:
not without vibration

rub it in circulation

I don't think naming names would be a good thing for me to do, but I'd pretty much add anyone who's a know-it-all dick on the list.� Even if they are sometimes intelligent with their opinions, the way they state them in long, "i'm a lawyer at trial"-type posts makes me want to punch them in the face.� They act like whiney babies with god complexes and then freak out if someone so much as breathes criticism in their direction.

IP Logged

Ginger_Walri
Titan Demolisher

Fire. Die In It.

Reply #79 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 7:56pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 7:55pm:
rub it in circulation

you leave nothing to the imagination

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #80 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 7:59pm
Print Post  
Ginger_Walri wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 7:56pm:
you leave nothing to the imagination

geoff's anus needs no preparation

IP Logged

Ginger_Walri
Titan Demolisher

Fire. Die In It.

Reply #81 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 8:01pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 7:59pm:

he awaits the continuation of Cuntovan's violation

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #82 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 8:05pm
Print Post  
Ginger_Walri wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 8:01pm:
he awaits the continuation of Cuntovan's violation

Is that when jerry throws in a little asphyxiation ?

IP Logged

Ginger_Walri
Titan Demolisher

Fire. Die In It.

Reply #83 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 8:07pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 8:05pm:
Is that when jerry throws in a little asphyxiation

only when geoff is into some exploration

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #84 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 8:10pm
Print Post  
Ginger_Walri wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 8:07pm:
only when geoff is into some exploration

when is he ever not into rectal exploitation

IP Logged

Ginger_Walri
Titan Demolisher

Fire. Die In It.

Reply #85 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 8:12pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 8:10pm:
when is he ever not into rectal exploitation

after vigorous defecation

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #86 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
Ginger_Walri wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 8:12pm:
after vigorous defecation

he might feel differently after such anal liberation?

IP Logged

Ginger_Walri
Titan Demolisher

Fire. Die In It.

Reply #87 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 8:22pm:
he might feel differently after such anal liberation?

fuck you and this thread, i need a vacation.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #88 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 9:06pm
Print Post  
harharharhar wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:34pm:
this is almost 100% true

except the halfwit part.  most of us are at least 3/4 wit.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #89 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 9:16pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 9:06pm:
except the halfwit part.  most of us are at least 3/4 wit.

you would kill the word chain, asshole...

IP Logged

CosmicCharlie
Shroud Slacker

How do you do?

Reply #90 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 9:28pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 7:59pm:

His conflict of interest is gay retardation

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #91 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 9:29pm
Print Post  
Rubbinns wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 9:16pm:
you would kill the word chain, asshole...

you needed more than 40 minutes to come up with your next zinger?  I am disappoint.  Undecided

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #92 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 9:51pm
Print Post  
geoffhanna wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 2:44pm:
Hammertop is Factor. And not banned. And (one assumes) laughing his ass off.

Geoff,

Seriously - how did you come up with this?  How do you know this?
Factor is a miss, so how is he laughing his ass off?

This smells like another Crane PR exercise in the making.  Soon Cordovan and Geoff will release a carefully worded PR statement that Hammertop was nothing more than a deliberate trolling account set up by the "evil" Vault to damage the credibility of DDO.
They have "proof" which they cannot reveal of course, that this is absolutely true.

This is their goto strategy from now on quiet dissedents or anyone speaking out against them.  How do WB/Turdbine/Cordo figure this is a good idea?

Geoff - I'm not going give your website another free hit, but if what the others say is true, what you did was deplorable.  You dare to criticise us for speaking openly and being accountable to our peers, when you hide behind a veil of lies and deception?  If the allegations are true, then your reputation just went out the window for a lot of people. Hope the drama was worth it?

If you disagreed with Hammertop's comment you could have removed it and asked him to revise it so as not to breach your standards.  Editing and misrepresenting was a dog act.  Hammertop was in no way offensive, nor did they seek to hide their identity - they were prepared to stand behind their statement and actions.  All they did was criticise the treatment at the hands of Cordo, and allude to combs - not reveal any to the best of my knowledge.

Edit - Hammer's original post is recorded here for posterity.
I will be sure to let everyone I know that they can compare versions and form their own conclusions.

« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2015 at 10:20pm by DropBear »  

IP Logged

Rubbinns
The Undeserving Fuckwit

I Love Drama!

Reply #93 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 10:01pm
Print Post  
Yobai wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 9:29pm:
you needed more than 40 minutes to come up with your next zinger?  I am disappoint.  Undecided

pff, you failed our chain. weakest link!

IP Logged

Grand
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #94 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 10:04pm
Print Post  
DropBear wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 9:51pm:
Geoff,

Seriously - how did you come up with this?  How do you know this?
Factor is a miss, so how is he laughing his ass off?

This smells like another Crane PR exercise in the making.  Soon Cordovan and Geoff will release a carefully worded PR statement that Hammertop was nothing more than a deliberate trolling account set up by the "evil" Vault to damage the credibility of DDO.
They have "proof" which they cannot reveal of course, that this is absolutely true.

This is their goto strategy from now on quiet dissedents or anyone speaking out against them.  How do WB/Turdbine/Cordo figure this is a good idea?

Geoff - I'm not going give your website another free hit, but if what the others say is true, what you did was deplorable.  You dare to criticise us for speaking openly and being accountable to our peers, when you hide behind a veil of lies and deception?  If the allegations are true, then your reputation just went out the window for a lot of people. Hope the drama was worth it?

If you disagreed with Hammertop's comment you could have removed it and asked him to revise it so as not to breach your standards.  Editing and misrepresenting was a dog act.  Hammertop was in no way offensive, nor did they seek to hide their identity - they were prepared to stand behind their statement and actions.  All they did was criticise the treatment at the hands of Cordo, and allude to combs - not reveal any to the best of my knowledge.

+1

Before Geoff tried to dismiss her Factor had called out Cordovan's post over there and even made the same connection about the tactic they used with Crane that you just did Drop.

I will not be at all surprised if that tactic pops up, although it now looks like Jerry has cut his losses and pulled the whole thread that Geoff started on DDO to steer clicks to his site, but not after there was a enormous orgy of back-slapping and Atta-boys posted by Jerry's kids.  It was obnoxious.

IP Logged

mystafyi
Abbot Raider

I Love Drama!

Reply #95 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 10:21pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 10:04pm:
Before Geoff tried to dismiss her Factor had called out Cordovan's post over there and even made the same connection about the tactic they used with Crane that you just did Drop.

I wonder if Geoff feels really stupid for trying to tie hammer to factor yet?

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #96 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 10:26pm
Print Post  
Vote with your wallets. Start cancelling your subs and ask for refunds on the balance of unused time. Tell support you are cancelling because of Cuntovan's biased mismanagement of the forum community.

I did exactly this some time ago (right about when blackheartox[trollname] joined the circlejerk). Support refunded the balance of unused time on my subscription. I did not expect that and was pleased.

IP Logged

FredCouples
Korthos Resident

I Love Drama!

Reply #97 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 10:27pm
Print Post  
If Hammer and Factor are the same person and are dumb enough to be posting from the same IP, couldn't someone here confirm that?

IP Logged

DropBear
Dropbear Awareness Society

Don't forget to look up....

Reply #98 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 10:32pm
Print Post  
Grand wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 10:04pm:
+1

I will not be at all surprised if that tactic pops up, although it now looks like Jerry has cut his losses and pulled the whole thread that Geoff started on DDO to steer clicks to his site, but not after there was a enormous orgy of back-slapping and Atta-boys posted by Jerry's kids.  It was obnoxious.

Thanks.  I'm entering this drama late and haven't had a chance to review all that has transpired overnight my time.

This is rules of propaganda 101 - someone at Turdbine has found a book or done a weekend marketing course.

Establish a hated identity and produce "evidence" of their appalling crimes against whatever you want.  In this case - the Vault (full of anarchist).
Get the consensus of public opinion (DDO forums) to turn against that "common" enemy.
Associate anyone you don't like with the identity. (Eg. Crane Mace, Hammer etc). By association, they're evil, vile and corrupted.
Voila - Win!

If you look big picture enough, you can see this all around us and is used to manipulate public confidences to nefarious ends.
If you find yourself disliking or hating something but aren't sure why - you just "know" they or their products are bad.  You've been whammied!  Wink

The part that Cordo is stuffing up is the "own" it part.  For it to work, you need to be confident in your resolve and own the actions you take so that people will follow you blindly.
Poor Cordo.  He's trying to deny any involvement whilst simultaneously looking like he took action to his sycophants.  Then his story starts to fall apart and he starts to recreate the facts and it all becomes murky and he calls upon his sycophants to rally to the Turdbine banner (for TP and favors, of course).  Go team DDO!
I wonder if they have t-shirts and secret handshakes for their "brotherhood"

All this does leave me wondering - Is there nothing that Turdbine can implement successfully - other than business failure?
« Last Edit: Jun 24th, 2015 at 10:34pm by DropBear »  

IP Logged

yabber
Ex Member

Reply #99 - Jun 24th, 2015 at 10:34pm
Print Post  
FredCouples wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 10:27pm:
If Hammer and Factor are the same person and are dumb enough to be posting from the same IP, couldn't someone here confirm that?

Even if they are both the same IP address, that does not mean they are the same person. They could live in the same house or in an apartment complex with included internet. Or be using the same proxy, or any number of other explanations (on same wireless carrier... etc).

That said, I am quite confident they are not the same person, simply because Cuntovan and Lamerjeff say they are. It is the failed Crane_Mace damage control strategy all over again. They have zero credibility at this point. Only the stupid dumbfucks in the mobo circlejerk are dozy enough to believe that line of bull (twice!).

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
Send TopicPrint