Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Geoff is editing and removing posts in panick (Read 2163 times)
Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Geoff is editing and removing posts in panick
Jun 25th, 2015 at 3:03pm
Print Post  
Get them while they are hot, Geoff is online as we write this pulling posts left and right.

You do know that many of those were quoted... so your pulling them?

Too funny.
« Last Edit: Jun 25th, 2015 at 3:04pm by Hag Master »  

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Re: Geoff is editing and removing posts in panick
Reply #1 - Jun 25th, 2015 at 3:07pm
Print Post  
Nice, I thought that might stop your little project.

Never underestimate the power of someone's name in the title of a thread to effect behavior modification.

IP Logged

Hag Master
Ex Member

I Love Drama!

Reply #2 - Jun 25th, 2015 at 3:09pm
Print Post  
And Geoff? just in case you are thinking about sneaking back here later and trying it again?

All archived now mate, so you probably had best just take your lumps, or run back to your little site.

IP Logged

Forest
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jun 25th, 2015 at 3:14pm
Print Post  
Hey Geoff, first-off congrats on a thread dedicated to you by Hags, I'm sure you will "enjoy" his attentions.

So, as long as your thread is here, I was still wondering about something Geoff.

See you made many claims yesterday and I took the time to point out a little fib you were trying to sell... Hey how about I just put the post up here, it's the one you ran away from yesterday, take a look, see if you can talk your way out of it today okay?:

Forest posted:

Quote:
geoffhanna wrote on Jun 24th, 2015 at 1:56pm:
Every word that Hammer posted on DDOGamer is still there and visible, except for the personal attacks that I redacted (in a clearly labeled manner) from his original post.

I did not edit his comments at all. Although I did delete the 1200-word original post that he recopied in. Seven times.

No. You deleted whole sections and then make misleading statements about what you removed to downplay the removal, and mock the content.

Especially egregious is when you said:
Geoff wrote:
Quote:
[Here Darren defends the way that the Vault population makes constant personal attacks versus Turbine employees]"

When in fact Hammertop said nothing of the sort instead pointing out how Cordovan used the specter of the vault to serve his own ends:

Hammertop wrote:
Quote:
The only power the Vault has, is as a strawman the Mr. Snook uses to defend his questionable performance as community manager. Every time Cordovan makes a mistake that he gets taken to task for, like the instulting “wing-nut, tinfoil hat” comments on the DDOtwitch he uses the Vault as a excuse and blames unrest on the vault. This gives the Vault what little power it has, it is just a boogeyman that Cordovan drags out when he needs cover or wants to discredit dissenting opinion.

Now no one who hasn't read the original as we have here will know that you totally lied about the content you removed there. You removed it and then describe something else entirely. Saying that Hammertop was "defending the way the vault attacks cordovan" when if fact Hammertop said nothing of the sort and instead pointed out how Cordovan uses the vault.

You made up your summary of Hammertop's statement out of whole cloth, Hammer's statement doesn't even share a single stitch in common with what you claimed you had removed.

Simply put you are a liar, and you were caught. Which is why you couldn't afford in anyway to allow Hammertop's real statement to be seen.

It's funny you were still around for a couple hours after I posted that and super active slinging lies over on your site as well, but for some reason you never got around to responding to this proof that you did in fact fuck with the content of Hammertops post, and lied about what you removed....

So maybe now you can explain?????
« Last Edit: Jun 25th, 2015 at 3:17pm by »  

IP Logged

Tangelina
Waterworks Kobold

I Love Drama!

Reply #4 - Jun 25th, 2015 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
Can any1 enlighten me, WTF is Geoff? I've read what he's  done to Hammertop, and can't believe that turdbine is jackass enough to ban him for heresy and yet when he was asked for the real quotations, this idiot jst keeps editing and intentionally avoids Hammertop's request. So once again, what exactly does Geoff do?

IP Logged

Billy the Id
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jun 25th, 2015 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
Your question is incorrect, it shouldn't say "what exactly does Geoff do?"

The correct question is "who exactly does Geoff do?"

And the answer is "Jerry, with his mouth."

Thanks, I will be here all week.

IP Logged

Yobai
Epic Poster

Reply #6 - Jun 26th, 2015 at 7:41pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Your question is incorrect, it shouldn't say "what exactly does Geoff do?"

The correct question is "who exactly does Geoff do?"

And the answer is "Jerry, with his mouth."

Thanks, I will be here all week.

not bad for a 4th post.  nice to see you doing your part. service guarantees citizenship.

Revaulting wrote on Jul 7th, 2015 at 8:16pm:
Have you tried a lower difficulty, such as the official forums?

IP Logged

CosmicCharlie
Shroud Slacker

How do you do?

Reply #7 - Jun 27th, 2015 at 1:42am
Print Post  
Much dedication.  Very watchful. Wow.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint